The Great Depression - Cover

The Great Depression

Copyright© 2000 by Mandil

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young girl who is sick in mind is sent to live in the country with relatives during the depression. She is gradually initiated to the pleasure of the flesh and this bring her to the road of recovery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fiction   Cousins   First  

In the next fifteen minutes, while she sucked on him, Jimmy was able to guess that Roland came at least twice in her eager cunt. As for himself, even though she tried her best to make him climax, he couldn't since every two or three minutes, he had to look back through the window so as to check on his mother, and beside, he was too nervous.

As soon as Roland finally pulled our of Anna's cunt after his second climax, he pushed his cock back into his pants and he got up. Without any further explanations, he said good night to Jimmy and he left, leaving Anna with her panties still around her ankles and still in very aroused state.

When Roland pulled out of her she stopped sucking and for a while Jimmy thought she was about to say something, but she didn't, instead she just looked at Roland for a few seconds, then she lowered her head back on Jimmy's cock and began to suck on it with still more eagerness. Once again Jimmy looked through the window for signs of his mother, he could tell from the reflection against the staircase that the light was still on upstairs, thus meaning that his mother was still there, he then felt safe enough to start fondling Anna's breasts. Then his hand reached under her skirt and he was feeling her cunt. As expected she was extremely wet and slippery, reminding him of what had happen the previous week along the trail. He shoved a finger, then two into her cunt and soon he once again felt a strong urge to taste her, even if at first he didn't want to admit it to himself, but his desire for her soaking cunt grew and grew until he could no longer denied it. Even though he felt disgusted with himself for even thinking about what he knew was now inevitable, his crazy desire to lick her cavern of love in the condition it was at the moment could not be explained. It no longer mattered to him if it was still loaded with semen, on the contrary this knowledge only added to his desire. His need to lick her became so great that before he even realized it, he was on his knees between her legs and plunging his head between her thighs that she most willingly parted for him. After gluing his lips on the exact center between her lips, he began to feast on her juice.

Passions and thrills shook his whole body as he was tasting her. Many times he had to swallow before even half of the content of her love box had been pumped out of it, and even then the slightest movement of her body would send a new supply of her juice into his hungry mouth. He was finally reminded of reality, when he heard his mother's through the screen door, moving around inside the house. His head was still halfway between her thighs while in the process of getting up when he heard his mother's voice as she stood less than ten feet from him on the veranda. She was asking him to bring Anna inside since it was her turn to take her bath. It was a good thing that it was dark and that she had remained on the other side of the screen door, otherwise he would most certainly have been caught with his head where it had no business to be.

Before his mother stepped on the veranda, he helped Anna pull her panties back as she even got up on her own as if she understood the urgency of the situation.

He then sat back in the dark as he watched her enter the house with his mother, he was still terribly exited and his very rigid cock was proof enough, having not yet climaxed he was in a great need of it. He was tempted to reduce the tension by stroking himself, but he figure it would be a waist, beside he wanted very much to fuck Anna. Since it was barely ten and the evening was quite warm he made up his mind to ask his mother when she would be through with Anna's bath, to let her enjoy the beautiful night on the veranda for a while. She would be wearing an evening gown then and if his mother was to leave them along it would be relatively easy to fuck her in the dark.

As expected, as soon as Anna got downstairs, she went to join him on the veranda. A short while later Elizabeth also joined them and in the darkness they talked about this and that. Then Elizabeth said that she was tired and she told Jimmy that she was going to retire to her room for the night after putting Anna to bed.

"I think that I will remain here for a while. It is much too warm upstairs and I don't think that I will be able to fall asleep anyway."

"Yes, it is rather uncomfortably warm upstairs but I am tired and I do need my sleep if I want to be able to get up early in the morning."

She got up and was about to take Anna's arm so as to guide her to her room upstairs when Jimmy found the courage and said.

"Why don't you let her stay with me a while longer, I will put her to bed before doing so myself. She seems to be enjoying the cool air of the evening, beside tomorrow you can let her sleep an hour longer."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.