The Great Depression - Cover

The Great Depression

Copyright© 2000 by Mandil

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young girl who is sick in mind is sent to live in the country with relatives during the depression. She is gradually initiated to the pleasure of the flesh and this bring her to the road of recovery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fiction   Cousins   First  

As he quickly walked toward Anna and Roland, his heart began beating faster. The closer he got to them the more he kept imagining the worst. Roland had duped him into letting Anna along with him, and now he feared the worst. Even before he was in sight of them, he could hear them. There was no mistake about it; he was hearing the characteristic sounds of two people making love. Amid the moaning and almost plaintive sighing of a female voice, there was the low grunting and panting of a male.

He didn't need anyone to tell him who were the two people making love. Before he arrived, he stopped dead in his track when he clearly heard the shout of a female's voice begging her male friend, not to stop. Not once since Anna's arrival in Norwidge had he heard her say a single word, now he could hear her repeat over and over again the same thing.

"Don't stop please. Don't stop... Don't stop."

Once his initial surprise of hearing her say these words was over, he once again focus his attention on what Roland was doing to her. Instead of rushing toward them and probably initiate a fight with Roland as it had been his intention a short while earlier, he remained calm, stopping just a short distance from the source of the noises. Gradually, most of his anger faded away leaving him in a slightly depressed state. Why had he not been the one to make love to her first? This was probably the key to her cure.

Even now as he listened, he could still hear her.

"Go on, go on. It's so good."

This was probably the remedy to make her well again, to make her get in touch with the world around her. Sexual pleasures had to be the key.

He decided not to disturb them but to watch instead. He quietly got closer to the source of the noises, when he came to a series of small bushes that grew less than twenty feet from where they were, he hid himself.

Both Anna and Roland had their back toward him. Roland had her skirt around her waist at the back, and while her belly rested on the huge fallen tree near which the blanket had been laid, he was fucking her from behind. For her part, she had her feet on the sand with both of her legs being very straight, thus making her bottom easily available to him. Each time he would shove his lower body against her, she trusted her bottom to meet him. There were no doubts in Jimmy's mind that she was greatly enjoying herself.

He was close enough to see her juice as well as his semen glistering on the inside of her thighs. It was quite evident that Rolland had been at it for a long time, he had already flooded her vagina at least once judging from the wetness coating her thighs.

He then saw Anna reaching back with her hands and applying pressure on Roland's exposed bottom so as to make him penetrate even deeper.

"Oh, I'm coming again, don't stop. " He heard her say very clearly and indeed Roland didn't stop, instead he began to plump even faster. The same bawdy and lustful feeling that he had experienced the previous day while spying on Roland and his sister, took hold of him. His cock was now extremely hard and each stroke that Roland gave into Anna seemed to cause him an equal amount of pleasure.

While he was enjoying himself he began to think about this whole thing, that is, the relationship that the four of them were having. Why was it he told himself, that fucking was considered such a wicked thing?

Roland and Anna weren't doing anything bad really, they weren't doing harm to anyone, just as he and Peggy hadn't hurt anyone a little while earlier while doing the same thing.

Why was it, that experiencing pleasure by such a natural mean was wrong?

He began to realize that if he remained there and kept on watching them much longer, he was going to climax in his pants. Therefore, all of a sudden he turned around and ran back toward Peggy who was probably still under the pines trees. Indeed she was still lying on her back with his shirt covering her and sleeping.

In a hurry he got out of his pants and before she knew what was happening to her, he was once again within her. They fucked on for another fifteen minutes and after another simultaneous climax, they put their clothes back then hand in hand they slowly walked back toward Rolland and Anna.

As soon as they were a good distance from them, Jimmy took the precaution of shouting at them that it was time to leave. He didn't want Peggy seeing her brother in the act of fucking Anna, his shouting was to give them enough time to cover themselves.

About half way going back to Jimmy's home, the trail splinted in two. One branch led toward Jimmy's house while the other went of Roland and Peggy's house. Jimmy said goodbye to them both and they went on their separate way.

Of course by now Anna was still in her private world as Jimmy was holding her hand and leading her along the trail.

In his mind, he kept seeing her firm round bottom pushing to meet Roland's shoves as she expressed her pleasure. Soon his cock was once again very hard and it made walking difficult for him.

When they arrived to a place on the trail, where a large tree had been blown down exactly parallel to the trail, it reminded Jimmy of the tree against which Roland had just been fucking Anna, barely half an hour previously.

Jimmy had often walked on that trail, but it was really the first time that he was paying any attention to that fallen tree. Even Anna stopped and she stared at it when they were next to it. The full understanding of the reason as to why she suddenly froze in front of the tree, came to Jimmy.

The tree was reminding her of her fucking with Roland just a while earlier, the sight of the tree was reawakening her sexual appetite.

Jimmy had never fuck Anna yet, even though he had been fondling her for a couple of days now. Of course he knew now that it was only a matter of days and opportunities before he did this. But now he had the chance to do it. He was still in the mood for it and Anna certainly was also. Therefore, so as to initiate the process, he took her in his arms and he suddenly applied his lips to her mouth.

As expected, her tongue immediately plunged into his mouth and this certainly didn't stop the itching in his pants. He began to fondle her breasts over her blouse as they kissed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.