The Great Depression - Cover

The Great Depression

Copyright© 2000 by Mandil

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young girl who is sick in mind is sent to live in the country with relatives during the depression. She is gradually initiated to the pleasure of the flesh and this bring her to the road of recovery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fiction   Cousins   First  

Roland and his sister arrived at Jimmy's home at a quarter to eleven the following day, which was a Saturday.

Elizabeth had cooked a ' shepherd pie ', which she served with vegetables from the garden. For desert she had baked a couple of raspberries pies - she had picked the raspberries herself the previous afternoon - topped with whipped cream.

As soon as everyone was finished with the dinner, she insisted that they all went fishing for the rest of the day saying that she was going to take care of washing the dishes.

Ten minutes later the four of them were on the trail toward the river.

On the way, Peggy tried a couple of times to get a word out of Anna but there was no use, all that she got for her efforts was Anna's looking at her as though she didn't understand her. Jimmy doubted very much that Anna could understand anything since her mind was not used to reacting to verbal command.

While they were walking, single file, along the narrow trail, he had plenty of time to examine Peggy who was walking just ahead of Anna whose hand he was holding.

Peggy was wearing a beige skirt that went just above her ankles and a white blouse that had been buttoned all the way to her neck during dinner but had now the last two buttons undone thus revealing much of her firm young breasts.

When they arrived at their favorite spot, a blanket was laid on the sand and Anna was made to sit on it. Jimmy and Roland went to fish on the sand point a few hundreds feet away while Peggy remained close to Anna.

The minute that both boys were our of hearing range from Peggy, Roland began to boast about his adventure of the previous day with his sister. He told Jimmy everything that he and his sister had done insisting much on the pleasures involved to both of them. By the time he was through, they both had an erection.

Of course Roland soon noticed Jimmy's bulge in his pants and he suddenly said to Jimmy.

"Why don't you try your luck with Peggy? I will leave you two together and while I keep an eye on Anna, try her. I know that she will let you do whatever you want to her.

Ever since she was ten, we all know at home that she has had a crush on you. What do you say?

Jimmy was dumbfounded by what he had heard. Could it be true that Peggy had an eye on him? But even so, would she agree to let him have sex with her as she had done with her brother? After all, she was not like Anna whom he only had to order around. But on the other hand, it would be much more pleasant to fondle a willing and cooperating girl. He had seen her wriggle and heard her sigh in passion while she had been under her brother; it had seen much more passionate than what he had experienced with Anna. Of course he hadn't fuck Anna yet.

"Well, what do you say?"

"I don't know. Suppose she doesn't want me, and worst still she could tell your mother about my trying to... you know."

"You have nothing to worry about her not letting you do it to her. I told you that she let me fuck her yesterday and she certainly didn't say a word about it to mother. She likes you and I know that she will let you fuck her if you wish. I will send her here and you can both pretend that you want to go fishing further upstream where you will be safe and out of sight."

Before Jimmy could say anything, Roland was walking away toward his sister. Then Jimmy watched him talking to her and soon afterward she took her fishing line out of the river and began to walk in his direction. All the time Roland was watching her walk away and he had a grin on his lips.

As soon as she was within hearing range from Jimmy she said to him.

"Roland told me that you know a good spot to fish and he offered to keep an eye on Anna while you show the place to me."

She had a naughty smile on her lips and Jimmy could tell that she had other thoughts than fishing on her mind.

But he found her so beautiful as she stood there with her large blue eyes staring innocently at him while her shoulder length blond hair moved in the breeze. She was an extremely attractive girl indeed, thought Jimmy, and soon he began to imagine her naked as he had seen her the previous day while she was with her brother. He didn't needed any more convincing.

"Sure, I will show you. Let's go."

But Peggy wasn't satisfied with that. Most probably, her brother had promised her that they would do much more than fishing. She reached over for his hand and they both walked away as if they were lovers. He glanced a last time in her brother's direction, he saw that he was in the process of casting his fishing line in the water just a few feet from Anna.

About six hundreds feet upstream, there were many tall pine trees, some of them barely a couple of feet from the river. Jimmy knew that it wasn't a good place for fishing but fishing was the last thing in his mind now. He knew that they would not be disturb there and further more the thick carpet of pine needled on the ground under the trees, made a fine mattress for what he intended to do.

By the time they were under the trees, his cock was so rampant that Peggy couldn't fail to notice this. But it didn't matter now, he was going to fuck her and further more he knew that this was exactly what she wanted him to do.

The first thing he did after dropping his fishing gears on the ground, was to take her into his arms and they exchanged a passionate kiss. Not only did she cooperate, she immediately shoved her tongue deep within his mouth.

>From then on it was only a matter of seconds before he summoned enough courage to place his hand on her bosom. Her breasts, although a little smaller than Anna's, were high and harder. But for a girl of fifteen they were rather big.

His hand on her bosom seemed to fire her passions, and her own hand was soon on the front of his pants over his erection. By the time he had her blouse unbuttoned, she had already begun to open his pants and when he pulled her breasts out of the thin cotton brassiere she was wearing, she took his cock out of his pants and began to stroking it.

They went on exploring and funding one another for long minutes, then she suddenly felt on her knees in front of him and she placed her lips around the tip of his cock.

It was the second pair of lips around his cock in the last week and it made him feel very good, but all too soon, as it had been the case on his first time with Anna, he began climaxing in her mouth. He felt the gushes of semen jetting into her mouth while at the same time he was seized in the grip of intense pleasure. So as to prevent her from pulling her head away, he placed his hands at the back of her head, and as he held her in place he proceeded to fuck her mouth at the same time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.