The Great Depression
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2000 by Mandil

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young girl who is sick in mind is sent to live in the country with relatives during the depression. She is gradually initiated to the pleasure of the flesh and this bring her to the road of recovery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fiction   Cousins   First  

In the meantime, about half a mile down the road, Roland and Peggy were just leaving the table to go and work in the barn after having eaten a supper of beef stew - with very little beef in it. Whereas their father went into the field to tie bundles of corn together so that it could dry in the sun, Rolland and his sister went to pile hay in the large storing space in the attic of the barn. Roland, by mean of a fork, began to shove the loose hay from below through the rectangular opening in the ceiling, while Peggy stood above the rectangular hole in the floor of the attic and with a similar fork, piled the dry hay away. More often than otherwise Roland was able to glance under her skirt whenever she came close to the edge of the overture. Owing to the warm weather, Peggy was not wearing long socks underneath her ankles-long dress and he was able to see all the way to her white cotton panties. After half an hour of being able to appreciate her thighs and panties he was so exited that he could no longer think of anything else. As proof of his excitement, his rigid cock was stretching the front of his pants so much that he feared that his sister would notice this.

Whether or not Peggy was aware of his plight, he couldn't tell exactly, but he was inclined to think that she knew exactly what effect she was having on him. After all, he told himself, she was spending much more time than was necessary near the edge, and once in a while she would even place a foot on of each side of the hole thus giving him a fantastic view from bellow. Even if she did pretend to be busy forking and raking the hay away, she would remain near the edge much longer than was necessary. This gave him underneath, a superb opportunity to appreciate her round upper thighs as well as her plumb; firm-looking cheeks of her panties covered bottom.

When he heard her complain after a while, that he was going too fast for her and that he should come up and help her, he immediately began to climb the vertical ladder underneath the rectangular hole. By now he was wild with lust for his sister, his hands were shaking and his breathing was very fast from all the excitement. The instant that his head was leveled with the floor of the attic, he saw his sister ankles just a few inches from his face. Had she positioned herself there near the edge on purpose, this he was now sure of, and his head poked exactly under her long skirt. When he next raised his eyes above, he saw, less than a foot away, her beautiful plumb thighs. They reminded him of two erotic pillars of flesh, on which rested her panties covered bottom on one side while balancing this on the other side was her cunt's mound and belly. In the exact center of those voluptuous towers of flesh he could clearly see the outline of her two cunt's lips as they stretched the material of her panties. Then as though to give even more charm to the erotic sight, a strand of dark blond hair curled over the side of one thigh and around the elastic band of her panties.

For long seconds, it appeared to him as though time had cease to exist while he feasted his eyes under his sister's skirt. As though in a dream, he found himself climbing the next rung; this brought his head even with her knees. He was immediately assailed with an exhalation of perspiration coming from her flesh as well as a distinct odor of her sex, which was now barely a few inches from the top of his head. Her long legs and thighs infatuated and enthralled him so much that he couldn't prevent himself from climbing still higher on the ladder. At the same time he did this, he reached over and he clapped his arms around her legs while pressing his face against the inside of her thighs.

As soon as she realized that her brother's head was underneath her skirt, Peggy remained very still, and the instant that she felt his arms around her thighs, she reacted by opening her legs wider for him. She then experienced his straying lips and tongue moving from one thigh to the other and thus causing her legs to become weak with desire. She remained very still so as to leave him plenty of time and lot of opportunities to explore all he wanted with his hands and mouth.

In the back of his mind, Roland knew that his sister had purposely seduced him by exposing herself. He was more than happy that it had finally happened and he willingly went along with her plan as his straying lips went to the crotch of her panties exactly over the spot where he knew her cunt to be. The taste was strong with urine, but he was far too full of passions and lust to care about such a trivial thing. As he sucked through the material of her panties he could feel his sister's hands against his head through her dress as she encouraged him to continued doing what he was.

The itch for more frictional excitement soon began to show in the restless movements of her lower body over his mouth, she wriggled and twisted at a faster rate while her hands kept pressing desperately on his head. All of a sudden he felt her whole body shudder, then she removed her hands against his head and out of her mouth came words that were almost a cry of desperation.

"Wait. Pull my panties down."

He was shocked, but at the same time he was more than happy to oblige her. Here was his sister begging him to remove her panties. Until then he had never to even dared hope that one day something like this could happen. Now that it was a fact he was certainly not going to throw his chance away. It was now more than certain that all this was going to lead him into fucking her. She was his sister, yes, but what kind of a man would refuse such a prize. She was fifteen now and he knew that she had never been out with a boy yet. This meant that this would be her first experience as well as his. On the other hand, it was incest to have sex with his sister and what if she came out of this with a swollen belly?

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.