The Great Depression - Cover

The Great Depression

Copyright© 2000 by Mandil

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young girl who is sick in mind is sent to live in the country with relatives during the depression. She is gradually initiated to the pleasure of the flesh and this bring her to the road of recovery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fiction   Cousins   First  

How long did he stay with his mouth glued to her cunt? He couldn't say since time had no meaning for him then. As he moved his lips over the entrance of her cavern, he then made a discovery. There was a spot at the front, between the twin lips, that made her thighs squeeze his head each and every time his lips would touch that most sensitive place. He soon concentrated his attention of this small flesh projection that was in all evidence a center of excitement for Anna. He seized the morsel between his teeth and he began sucking hard on it. Anna reacted by rhythmically squeezing his head with her thighs and soon he was rewarded with an unexpected emission of cunt's juice. This was accompanied by the sudden rigidity of her whole body while she emitted strange noises as if she were in pain.

When at last her body began to relax a little, he was able to pull his head away from the junction of her legs; he then looked at her. Her eyes were still closed, but now she had a smile on her lips. It was the first time that Jimmy was seeing her smile, it suited her well indeed and it made her look still more beautiful.

But he hadn't had enough of her. He stretched himself next to her on the bed, placing his head next to her cunt as his knees were touching her head. Since she was still lying on her back, he made her turn on her side and thus facing him. The instant that she was in position, he glued his mouth once again to her cunt. As the side of his head rested on the inside of her left thigh, she surprised him by placing her right thigh against the other side of his head and in so doing gripping his head in the process. He was now in a much more comfortable position so as to satisfy his hunger, this plus the feeling of being crushed between her plumb thighs excited him to the utmost.

He began feasting on the rare elixir secreted by her vagina, he was in the seventh heaven of delight when all of a sudden, he felt her hands on the front of his pants as she tried to undo the buttons of his pants. It took him a while to realize the significance of what she was doing. Yes, she was trying to get to his prick and she was doing this on her own initiative. To Jimmy it was another proof that she must have had some previous experience on the matter. Then the instant that his pants were opened at the front, he felt her hands taking his extremely rigid organ out, she then began squeezing and rubbing it. For Jimmy, it was the first time that hands other than his own, were touching him in such a private place, and besides increasing his passion another notch, he now was on the verge of a climatic eruption.

Still he was able to press his lips back on her cunt, and while he enjoyed her fondling hands, he got busy licking and sucking once more. He could tell that his lips and mouth were progressively leading her to another height of pleasure. All of a sudden, he felt something very warm and wet around his cock. When he was able to figure out that she had sucked his erection into her mouth - thus causing such a new and terrific sensation - it was already too late. He was seized in the grip of the ultimate of pleasure as his seeds began to flood her mouth. On and on he felt the convulsions - on which he had no control at all - in his lower body, they were accompanied by waves of heavenly pleasure. All that time Anna kept on sucking and licking every drop that she could drain out of his cock.

Even though the last of his convulsions and pleasure waves were now behind him, Anna kept on milking him. Not knowing exactly what to do next, he got busy with his mouth on her cunt and he proceeded to give her pleasure again. They were now both working on each other's private parts and a few minutes later, deep within his balls, Jimmy could feel another orgasm building up. He could tell that his mouth was also having an effect on Anna's passion. When he figured that she was almost at the apex of a crisis, he seized her clitoris - he didn't know its name then but he knew by then the effect it could produce on her - between his lips and with his teeth he applied pressure on the soft flesh. Once again he felt the floodgates of her cavern busting as huge quantities of her juice invaded his eager mouth. This was too much for him and it triggered his own orgasm. Again he was seized in the grip of a most intense and delicious crisis and when the surge of intense pleasure was over, he could still feel Anna's mouth trying to milk more spunk out of him. He was now totally exhausted and he felt in a deep sleep with his head still wedged between Anna's thighs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.