The Great Depression
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2000 by Mandil

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young girl who is sick in mind is sent to live in the country with relatives during the depression. She is gradually initiated to the pleasure of the flesh and this bring her to the road of recovery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fiction   Cousins   First  

A few months after her husband's death, Elizabeth had sold Sara, their horse. Sara was worth much more than the meager twenty dollars that she got for her, but she needed the money and had no choice on the matter. She tried to sell the carriage along with Sara, but Mr. Golden who bought the horse was not interested in the carriage since he already had one. From that day on, Elizabeth and her son had to walk whenever they had to go to Norwidge. But the town was just half a mile away and a lot of people were in an even worst situation.

After getting her second payment for keeping Anna, Elizabeth decided that they could now afford a horse and she was able to buy back Sara from Mr. Golden at a fair price of thirty dollars. For the last couple of weeks, now that they had Sara, Elizabeth took the habit of going shopping every Friday afternoon in Norwidge. She felt perfectly save to leave Anna with Jimmy since she knew that he was always taking good care of her. In the last month especially, she noticed that Jimmy was always ready to keep company to Anna, she figured that he was now considering her as the sister he never had.

Another thing that kept amazing her was the fact that Anna, even if she very seldom express any emotion, seemed to like to be in her son's company. When he was around Anna, she often would observe Anna's eyes following him around.

Yes, she told herself, Jimmy was like a brother to her and he would protect her.

Now that the money problem had been solved, she began to worry about the fact that her son had just turned eighteen and he had never went out on a date. She knew that it was not his fault, he was a nice looking lad but with all the hard times these days, young peoples had practically neither the time neither the opportunities to get together.

Gone were the days of Sunday's picnic and the barn dances, boys had no time to meet girls, all that counted now was to think about the next meal and to keep a roof over one head. But now she thought that it was time for Jimmy to start dating and meet a few girls of his age. But when she began to think it over, the only girl she could think off that was about Jimmy's age, was Peggy Sutton. Elizabeth new that Peggy would make a goon wife to Jimmy since she was hard working and in good health. She and her brother Roland always helped their father either in the barn or in the fields. Beside Peggy was very pretty even though she was only sixteen. As she rode toward Norwidge on that Friday afternoon, she made out her mind to see to it that Jimmy and Peggy should get to know one another better.

Ever since he had fondle Anna in the barn at the beginning of the week, Jimmy had been waiting for that moment when he and Anna would be along in the house.

Throughout the week he had tried to imagine what he would do with Anna, and it always came down to the same thing. He wanted to see her completely naked.

Never before had he seen a naked woman in the flesh, he had seen a few in magazines but never in the flesh. In the few magazines that Roland had shown to him, the woman's picture were in black and white only and worst still they were blurred and only the woman's breasts were shown.

He wanted to examine Anna completely naked. He had not seen her breasts yet but from the swelling of her blouse or sweater, he could tell that she was very well endowed as far as her teats were concerned. As for the rest of her body, he was familiar with her plumb, round thighs and he was more that willing to investigate and appreciate those parts of her anatomy that he hadn't seen yet.

While he was preparing Sara and the carriage for his mother, he felt exited and nervous, and he had a lot of difficulties to hide his agitated state from his mother.

Even as he watched his mother riding away from the living room's window, his cock was extremely hard.

Then when he glance in Anna's direction, she seemed even more beautiful and desirable than ever.

Before leaving the house, his mother had combed Anna's hair and she had tied a green ribbon in her light brown hair. She was now wearing a while blouse and a green skirt as she sat on one of the living room upholstered chairs, staring straight ahead of her.

Jimmy slowly went toward her, then taking one of her hand in his hand; he gently pulled her arm toward him thus letting her know that he wanted her to stand up. As soon as she was up in front of the chair he sat down on the same chair and he made her sit on his laps.

For the first time he experienced the bottom of a woman pressing with all of her weight against his erection. It felt so good and warm that he wished that she could stay on his laps all day. But he didn't have all day ahead of him; his mother would be back in a couple of hours and until then he had to make the most of it.

First he made Anna rest her back against his chest and after a few minutes of enjoying the pressure of her upper body pressing against his chest; he proceeded to rub her arms. Yes, he could tell that she was enjoying what he was doing to her, the way she tried to press her body even more against him and her closed eyes were proof enough.

Then his hands got bolder and he moved them higher to her shoulders and soon his left hand went under her blouse at the neckline.

As he opened his hand under the garment he was able to feel the upper edge of her cotton brassier, thus causing his cock to twitch even more against her bottom.

The tight neckline of her blouse was preventing his hand from going deeper; therefore with his right hand he proceeded to undo the first few buttons of her blouse then he shoved his hand deeper within. Over her bra he began to feel the swelling of her breasts and the deeper he pushed his hand, the greater became the volume of flesh that filled it. Never, would he have believed that her bosom could be so voluminous.

Soon his hand was pressing and lifting over the left cup of her bra, he could tell that it wasn't large enough to hold all of the flesh within.

At last, unable to restrain himself longer, he opened her blouse completely and he brought his right hand to join the left one over her bosom, it then took very little effort to slip both hands under her bra. With a breast in each hand he experienced the erotic pleasure of a man's first touch on a woman naked bosom.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.