The Great Depression
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2000 by Mandil

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young girl who is sick in mind is sent to live in the country with relatives during the depression. She is gradually initiated to the pleasure of the flesh and this bring her to the road of recovery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fiction   Cousins   First  

From that day on, whenever Jimmy looked at Anna he always lusted for her in the back of his mind. She was no longer the frail creature that needed all the protection and attention that he had given her so far. He was still willing and eager to take care of her but at the same time he felt an ever-increasing desire for her body.

Whenever he would work in the garden, he would insist that his mother let Anna sit on a blanket nearby. Thus while he was bent over to remove the weeds he could at the same time admire her plumb thighs which she always manage to exposed as she sat on the blanket.

At times he had a strong urge to touch her, but with the presence of his mother nearby, he didn't dare take the chance.

About a week after the fishing incident with Roland, he was pilling hay in the barn with Anna was sitting nearby on a stack of hay with her upper thighs as well as her panties exposed. As usual she was looking ahead staring nowhere in particular. With his mother in the house doing the housework he felt safer than usual.

He went to sit next to her producing no reaction from Anna, he then placed his hand on the hem of her skirt and he began to slowly pull her skirt still higher. Of course, as he expected she didn't protest and soon both thighs were completely exposed.

Roland was right he told himself, he had never seen such beautiful legs. They were very straight and the flesh above the knees was round and plumb, but most of all her skin seemed soft looking without any blemish whatsoever.

Not being able to restrain himself longer, he placed his left hand on her right knee.

She didn't move but he did feel her knee twitch a little. He next let his hand move a little higher and soon he was pressing his fingers into the tender and soft flesh of her upper right thigh. Her skin felt warm to his touch and he was soon wild with desires to feel more of her.

As Anna had done on the day that Roland had place his hand on her thigh, she slowly began to open her legs for him. By now his cock was extremely hard in his pants and it even felt painful whenever he moved. With his left over her thigh he reached with his right hand to the front of his pants and he pulled his stone-hard cock out. He no longer could control himself, without his even realizing exactly what he was doing; he began to masturbate himself with his right hand while his left hand was roaming over Anna's thighs and over her cotton-covered cunt.

It took no more than a couple of dozens strokes before he began to feel the exquisite pleasure of the strongest orgasm he had ever experienced. Then thick, white blobs of spunk began jetting out of the tip of his cock and by the time the voluptuous storm was over, his hand was completely coated with his white sticky juice, a few drops having actually jetted on Anna's skirt. By now his left hand was stroking the portion of her panties exactly over her cunt and he was pressing and grinding in a circular motion and he could actually feel the moisture between her parted lips underneath the crotch of her panties.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.