Debbie, Dan and the Demon - Cover

Debbie, Dan and the Demon

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Possession of a formerly reluctant woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Zach's relationship with Debbie, Dan and the others they had "recruited" continued happily and lustily. A few vignettes:

First, Debbie (pushed by Zach, but not very hard) suggests to Li (who Zach compels to agree, though it takes very little compelling) that they hire out as strippers for a local fraternity party. Surrounded by a room full of young, healthy college boys the two take on all comers (pun intended). They start with a sultry strip that includes spreading each others legs and fingering and licking each others pussies. They move on to "lap dances" that consist of feeding the college boys their tits and grinding their cunts onto denim covered cocks, and the sex takes off from there. The highlight; Li and Debbie on hands and knees, kissing each other deeply as each take a frat brother's fat cock into their asshole while a second frat boy eats each one's sopping pussy and others jerk off on their lovely bodies. The two end the evening happy, a bit sore and nearly covered with cum.

Second, Debbie's asks Zach for fair play, so Dan and Thad (with similar amounts of compulsion) agree to be male strippers for a bachelorette party. With Zach helping to loosen up the crowd, and to increase the men's stamina, each man services most of the group. Neither man had ever eaten so much pussy. Both repeatedly find themselves on their back, one hot cunt sliding up and down their cock while another writhes on their mouth. Each gets fucked up the ass by the bride with the strap-on she got as a shower present, and the finale has all of the women lining up on their knees while the men go down the row fucking each one dog style until she cums. Zach needed to help out big time on this one.

Third, Melissa, Bobbi and Ted join a big party at Debbie's home as submissives for the evening. Wearing just black chokers, thigh-high stockings and earings (even Ted), the three are put through their sexual paces. The evening begins with a total massage for each person by one of the three that includes both oral sex and a thorough rim job by the submissive masseur. It continues from there. Picture Bobbi's delicious ass gripped tight and held apart by Li while her husband Thad sinks his hard pole slowly in her asshole all the way up to his balls. Bobbi's mouth is open in a silent scream of mixed pain and pleasure while an 8" vibrator hums in her ripe pussy. Picture Melissa lying face up on Dan, whose thick cock is deep into her saliva slicked asshole. Steve Torgen pounds his even bigger cock into Melissa's shaved cunt while Debbie straddles Melissa's head and presses her own spread pussy to it, reveling the feel of the young woman's tongue beating on her clit while Debbie reaches back to squeeze Melissa's tits and pull slightly on the nipple clips attached to the secretary earlier that night. Visualize Debbie and Li taking turns fucking Ted savagely up the ass while his mouth is used as the cleaning station of the evening for cum-filled pussy and cunt-slicked cock. For relief, Melissa and Bobbie jointly suck Ted's cock, finally jerking it off to coat his own belly and chest with his cum, then licking it off of him.

The fun doesn't stop. There is no sad ending here. But one day, Zach tells Debbie that, while he will never actually leave (or release) her, that he's found someone else he'd like to concentrate on for a while. He'll be there if she or Dan call on him, but he noticed someone they met in Washington recently on a business trip. A young woman, interested in politics. Mrs. Lewinski was so proud of her daughter, "Monica has a White House internship, you know", she'd said. And she seems like such a promising young thing for Zach, already wears thong undies, and her connections with politicians, well, who knows where that might lead!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.