Debbie, Dan and the Demon - Cover

Debbie, Dan and the Demon

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Possession of a formerly reluctant woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Debbie was reading quietly at home when she heard Dan answer the phone, sounding happy. He soon came into the room to let her know that Li was coming over that evening, with her husband, Thad.

"Li said Thad was eager to meet us," Dan smiled.

"If Li thought enough of him to marry him, I'm eager to meet him!" Debbie responded.

"Oh, you will be happy to meet him" Debbie heard Zach's voice in her head. She realized though that Dan wasn't hearing this. "Dan will meet him too, and we'll have to see if he's as happy."

"You won't hurt Dan, will you Zach?" Debbie thought anxiously.

"Debra, I'm hurt you would even consider that a possibility. Haven't I been good to you both. I'm simply going to stretch Dan's limits a bit. Don't worry, I won't have him doing anything he honestly objects to deep down."

"Thank you, Zach, I'm sorry I doubted you."

"By the way Debra, I like your new secretary, Melissa isn't it? She's a nice morsel. And so deferential. That's a trait I think I'll accentuate. You'd both like a slave, wouldn't you."

"That sounds like a lot of fun, Zach. I thought of you when I interviewed Melissa." Debbie thought.

"I know, Debra, I was there, but it was good of you anyway."

The day passed uneventfully. Both Dan and Debbie were excited about that night, but kept there excitement under control, wanting to save their energy for the get together. Li and her husband arrived about 8:30 that evening, after the two had had a light supper at home. "Oysters," Li grinned, "to give us strength for tonight".

Li had brought a small bag with her, with "toys" she said. The gorgeous oriental flight attendant was sultry as hell that night. Her black hair glistened and her luscious body was shown off beautifully by her revealing outfit. Both Debbie and Dan had had sex with Li about every way they could think of, and enjoyed every bit of it since they had "met" during a three-way in the airplane restroom, Dan pumping his cock up Debbie's ass for the first time while Li ate Debbie's pussy frantically.

But tonight it was Thad that caught Debbie's attention. Thad was slightly over 6' tall. His body was muscular and sinuous. He moved with a fluid grace that reminded Debbie of a cougar, especially since his skin was a sort of light mocha color. Thad clearly liked what he saw of Debbie too. His eyes locked with hers and the pupils widened, his nostrils flared like he was scenting prey. Debbie thought she might like being's Thad's prey.

Thad's voice had a musical, Caribbean accent. "Wonderful to meet you two, at last," Thad said. "Li has told me so much about you, I just had to find out if you were as wonderful as she said. But you know, Dan, I have a bone to pick with you. You had my wife without my permission. Where I come from we frown on that. Not sharing our wives, mind you, but not being asked first. And I don't know that Debbie was asked by little Li here, either, were you Debbie," Thad smiled at her, winking.

"Well, Thad, actually I did ask Li to come by that day, but I expected to be here. I was, uh, detained. But the two of them certainly wasted no time.," Debbie said, getting into the spirit of Thad's line.

"That's my horny wife, to eager to spread her legs for any handsome man. But, Dan, you should have asked. Li and I agreed that maybe Debbie and I should get a little revenge. What do you say, Dan?"

Dan hesitated, but agreed in a friendly way, certain that Li and Debbie wouldn't do anything he didn't want. Besides, he sort of assumed that Zach was behind all of this, and was sure he couldn't really cross Zach anyway without consequences worse than anything here.

"Good, good," Thad said, and gave Li a kiss and a squeeze on her lovely ass. Li went over to kiss Dan, while Thad moved to kiss Debbie, who eagerly took Thad in her arms and took his tongue in her mouth. The next few minutes were spent simply necking. There's little like long, deep kisses with wonderful bodies pressed together. Debbie did notice a substantial bulge growing in Thad's tight slacks, and noted also that Dan had already removed Li's top and was enjoying her breasts fully. Thad was more leisurely, hardly undoing a button, just enjoying the oral play between them and exploring Debbie's body through here clothes.

Eventually, all four were nude. Thad was fully appreciative of Debbie's charms. He reveled in her larger but firm tits, taking time to become thoroughly familiar with Debbie's sensitive nipples, and how they reacted to sucking, licking, pulling and biting. He loved the feel of her more rounded ass. Li was exotic and sexy but slim. Debbie was a more traditionally curved, like a pin up. Her rock hard, but rounded ass was a glory for him to hold and explore. Debbie thought Thad was mouthwatering. His limbs were like corded steel. Dan was muscled but not bulky. But next to Thad, with his greater height and slimmer waist, Dan looked almost like a football player compared to a lean basketball player. Thad had long arms and legs with no fat. His hands and fingers were long and delicate, but on her ass they felt plenty strong. His muscles corded and then relaxed as he moved around, it was like she was looking at the inside of a machine, fascinated by the workings. His cock was long too, an inch or so greater than Dan's, and both were now hard so she could tell, though also a little thinner.

"Now Dan," Thad said, interupting Dan's mouthing of Li's nipples, "what shall we do about you and my little tramp of a wife, eh? I see you like the taste of her, and who could blame you mon? And she's certainly described to me in detail how much she likes the taste of you. So what do you say you two taste each other now, back to front, in a "69" thing?

"Sure Thad, always happy to do that." And they did. Debbie watched as Thad directed Dan to moved on top of Li, who looked blissfully happy as Dan's thicker cock entered her mouth deeply while his tongue began to explore the cunt evident as she spread her shaved crotch wide for him. Debbie's mouth watered, wishing she was doing the same with Thad. But Thad was busy retrieving some items from the bag Li had brought. He came up with several cushioned straps, one long and several shorter ones. Thad quickly strapped the now surprised but not worried Dan together with Li, holding their bodies close togther. Then he and Debbie, giggling, attached the two oral lovers at the wrists and ankles, limiting their movements and keeping their faces pressed to each others sexes. Li eagerly bobbed her head up to pump Dan's big cock into her mouth, and showed frustration when she couldn't use her hands to fondle his big balls or pump his cock. Dan just kept eating Li's pussy, alternately licking her clit and tongue fucking her as best he could.

"Now Debbie, before we do anything else," Thad said, "may I fuck you? Climb up on my lap so I can taste your lovely tits while we fuck. Oh yes, that's it."

Debbie straddled Thad's lap, lowering her wet pussy onto Thad's pole, feeling it enter her deeply as she let her weight bring her all the way down until she felt Thad's balls under her ass. Thad's hands cupped Debbie's ass cheeks, spreading them wider, and Debbie was surprised how easily Thad seemed to lift her up and down his cock, letting himself penetrate her all the way with each stroke. Debbie originally helped lift herself, but seeing that Thad needed no help, she surrendered to the feeling of the big cock in her cunt and the mouth at her neck, tits and face. She could hear the other two slurping each other, and sensed a growing desperation to get each other off, but their positions made it difficult to actually get over the edge of orgasm. She started to understand the "revenge" Thad had mentioned.

After a few more minutes of glorious fucking, Thad lifted her, still impaled on his cock, and layed her down so that Dan's face looked right at their joined crotches. Dan got his first close up look at another man's cock in Debbie, and of her evident delight at fucking another man. Up until now, Dan had shared Debbie with another woman. And he knew she fucked other men, sometimes more than one at a time, she described it to him and he found it exciting despite his jealousy. But the close up reality, while tremendously exciting (especially while Li sucked his cock and her body was clamped next to his), was also more disturbing than he thought it would be. Dan watched as Thad's longer cock (which also bothered him) pounded into Debbie's waiting cunt. He could see her hump upward toward Thad at every stroke and hear her moan as she approached her first orgasm. As Debbie climaxed, her long legs wrapped around Thad, pulling him all the way into her. Dan couldn't tear his eyes away, until a moan from Li reminded him of her lovely twat waiting for more oral attention.

Debbie was thrilled by the good fuck, and wanted Dan to see more. She pushed Thad from her and shifted around so that her head lay on the floor near Dan, under Thad's crotch. Her hand guided Thad's cunt-slicked cock to her mouth and she began to fuck Thad with her mouth, straining to take more of the big, cocoa colored dick with each stroke. Soon Thad took over the rhythm, beginning to fuck down into Debbie's waiting mouth. She groaned and nodded her encouragement, holding his cock with her hand at the same time to both increase Thad's stimulation and to keep him from fucking too far down her throat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.