Debbie, Dan and the Demon - Cover

Debbie, Dan and the Demon

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Possession of a formerly reluctant woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Debbie returned home tired, a little sore, and in need of comfort. Dan gave it to her. Li had gone, leaving a kiss and a promise for Debbie. After a long hot bath, Debbie curled up in bed with Dan, the lights off and the house quiet.

"You and Li had a good time?" Debbie asked quietly.

"Sure, we missed you though."

I got... tied up. Sorry I couldn't be here. What's Li like?

Li's a lot of fun, very... inventive. But she's not you. I wish you could have been here, it would have been a lot more fun," Dan said.

"Oh hon, that's just what I wanted to hear," Debbie gushed.

"You were worried?"

"Of course I was worried. Li is gorgeous, sexy, and totally uninhibited."

"Yeah, all true. But she's not my wife. You are. I love you Debbie."

"I love you Dan."

"Zach told me what you were doing Debbie," Dan said quietly, "are you all right, really?"

Yeah, I think I... wait, who told you?" Debbie was stunned.

"Zach did. He told me today after Li left. Told me everything. It's a lot to get used to, but then you know that better than I do."

How do you, I don't know, 'feel' about it?" Debbie asked hesitantly.

"Overall, I don't like it. But then that doesn't change anything does it? Zach made it painfully clear that I really have no choice here. He's got us both totally and my not accepting it won't do anything but make it more difficult. He made that real clear. Some things are just bigger than us. On the other hand, it has its compensations. I hate having to share you with anyone, even Li, certainly with other men. But even having to share you this way I feel like I have much more of you than I did before Paris, before Zach. I just wish I had this much of you without Zach's influence.

"Zach didn't make me love you any more. He just made me show it more, and give you more, and realize it more. Was Zach hard on you when he first told you?"

"I've had better times. It was just after Li left, and I couldn't believe at first his voice was real. Then I did the macho rebellion thing. He didn't take that well and I thought he'd crush my balls completely. But then he made the pain stop instantly and told me the rules, and explained how he'd been behind most of what's been going on with you, and with Li. Then he told me what you'd been doing all afternoon, and made it clear he'd be expecting more from both of us, but also offering to make life good too in some ways. Like I said, we don't have a choice, so I figure we'll be better off just going along as best we can."

"Good advice, Daniel," Zach's voice said in both their heads. "I will help you both enjoy life, and I will demand you enjoy the full range of sexual pleasure, often, for my enjoyment."

Two days later, Dan was at his desk at the office working when he heard Zach's voice. "Daniel, time to play, I'm bored."

"Zach, sir, I could have a real problem if things happen around the office, people talk, you know?"

"I'm not worried. That young secretary, not yours, the younger one named Bobbi you passed on the way in this morning. We'll have her today."

"You have good taste. Man, she does have a body made to be bent over a desk and fucked, doesn't she?" Dan said.

"She does indeed. I'll call her, just go along for the ride. You know I can manifest physically now, and I plan to manifest to her pretty thoroughly. Don't worry, she won't remember unless I want her too, and no one else will enter. Here she comes now answering the call I put out to her."

Young Bobbi opened Dan's door and knocked gently. "Hi, um, Dan. Did you call me? Can I call you Dan?"

Bobbi was 19. Her face was a girl's, her body was definitely a woman's. Short, blond hair and little turned up nose. Big, full, high tits, and Bobbi was not shy about them. She dressed tight and short whenever she could. Today's sweater did nothing to hide her curves. Her waist was slim, flaring to generous hips and an ass you could break a rock on. Nothing bounced on Bobbi when she walked, even though there was plenty to bounce. Her skirt clearly defined both curving cheeks, wrapping tightly around the top and bottom of each and ending only a little lower. When she bent over, which she did freely to reach across desks, you could see the rose tatoo on her upper right thigh, and dream you'd been the tatoo artist. Looking at Bobbi did make you want to just bend her right over and fuck her where she stood. For all that, Bobbi was shy around older workers, she didn't really think of herself as "grown up". Dan was a pretty senior staff member, and known to be on the fast track. As a result, Bobbi thought of him as "older" and powerful, and was shy around him even though she admitted to another young secretary that he "sexy" in a sort of "older" way.

"Sure, Bobbi, you can call me Dan, it's my name. I don't remember calling you, but now that you're here I do have something for you. Come over here and take a look at the Loomis file, I think you'll need to do some revisions on it."

"Oh, I'm sorry Mr... Dan. I'll get right on it, what do you want done?" Bobbi bent over Dan, her right breast rubbing against his shoulder, almost touching his cheek as he turned to her.

"That's a nice sweater, Bobbi, very becoming," Dan said.

"Thank you, Dan. You look very nice too, have you been working out, you look buff up close like this?"

"You mean, 'for a man my age', right?"

"Oh no, I mean for any man. You've been looking hot ever since you got back from vacation. Paris must agree with you. I told my friend just the other day what a hunk you were. Oh my God, what am I saying, I'm so sorry!"

"Nothing to be sorry about. Nice for an old man to hear."

"You don't look old at all from here," Bobbi purred. "If you weren't married, I might get carried away myself." Bobbi pressed her tit harder against Dan, and ran her finger along his neck.

"Well, don't worry about my marriage, my wife is very understanding. She might want to meet you herself one day."

"Really, she's like that? So we can... ?" Debbie left the question unasked.

"We can, and we will." Dan answered.

Bobbi leaned down and kissed Dan gently, then harder, her tongue snaking into his mouth. She guided his hand to her left breast and squeezed it tighter on herself. Dan reached down and lifted the sweater off, then undid the front clasp of Bobbi's bra, freeing her tits and burying his face between them and feeling their warm mass against him. His mouth found a nipple and clenched it gently between his teeth. His tongue began to drum against it and Bobbi moaned. Dan's hands found the zipper on Bobbi's skirt and it dropped where she stood, leaving her in a pair of satiny briefs that looked like they could no longer contain the butt inside them. Dan relieved Bobbi if these too, and grinned when he saw the small ring pierced into one of Bobbi's pussy lips.

Never giving up the swelling nipple in his mouth, Dan's hand traveled up Bobbi's thigh, finding her puffy mons and cupping it. Bobbi ground against Dan's hand, excitement rising and artificially stimulated further by Zach. Bobbi was at the edge of climax already and they'd just started.

Strength boosted by Zach, Dan let go of Bobbi's tit and lifed her by the waist onto the edge of his desk. Bobbi squealed at the sudden move and was surprised how strong Dan felt. He hadn't showed any sign of strain lifting her. She leaned back onto her hands for support and parted her legs as Dan pushed them gently apart.

Bobbi's pussy was shaved closely. The hair formed just a short, small trim along her cunt, with a slight tuft at the top. Access to her rapidly moistening cunt was without hair and the little gold ring stood out prominently. Dan leaned down and blew firmly on Bobbi's cunt, she trembled at the feeling. His tongue dipped between her lips, juice already seeping between her spread lips. Running his tongue along the inner side of each lip, sneaking up for a run around her clitoris, Dan kept Bobbi on the edge for several minutes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.