Debbie, Dan and the Demon - Cover

Debbie, Dan and the Demon

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Possession of a formerly reluctant woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When they woke the next morning, Debbie and Dan had sex again. Good sex, but not the wild time of the previous night. Dan found it very satisfying and Debbie was certainly not back to her old self, but she wasn't last night's wanton slut. After the usual shower and shave time, they dressed and headed out for last day activities. Dan wanted to tour some government buildings, but Debbie begged off and headed to a quiet café to think.

Debbie's clothing was not flashy, but not her usual style either. She selected a silky blouse and tighter skirt than usual. Underneath she wore, without telling Dan, a garter belt and stockings she had purchased yesterday, a low cut demi-bra and panties that were basically a g-string. Oddly enough, she felt nothing strange about this set of porn-film underwear.

She wandered aimlessly a bit, trying to examine what was happening. As she sat down in a back booth at a small café, the few men at the bar this early in the day looked her over, as any man would, but made no comment. A handsome young waiter asked in French what she would like.

"Un café, si vous plait," Debbie said easily, smoother in French than normal. As the waiter stood there, he admired the view down, and when caught looking smiled shyly. The waiter returned quickly with an expresso, standing close to the table so that his crotch was just below eye level and told Debbie to call if she wanted anything else, a slight emphasis on "anything".

Not stopping to wonder how she understood the language so well, Debbie thought about her situation. "Last night was incredible, but I've never been like this before. It can't just be being in Paris. Why, I almost let that store clerk have me yesterday, and I've never even looked at another woman before. It's like someone else is driving this bus!"

"She was lovely, maybe we'll have to visit little Yvette again before we leave," a deep voice said.

"What, I'm not going... , who said that?" said a shaken Debbie.

"Shhh. No need to talk out loud. People are looking at you. Just think, I'll hear you fine," said the voice.

"Am I nuts now? Who are you and what are you doing in my head?"

I'm impressed, you're taking this pretty calmly. What am I doing here, Debra? Well, in short, I'm here because you're mine now."

"Yours now! Listen asshole..."

"Stop, " and with that Debbie found herself unable to move a muscle, locked rigidly into position.

"There, that got your attention. We'll talk later about what that little outburst will cost you. Not too much, I think since you didn't know the rules yet. Now, some ground rules. First, you will at all times address me civilly, even subserviently. I don't demand to be called anything silly, like "Lord" or "Master". A simple "sir" will do, or even my name. Second, you will do as you're told, promptly and without protest unless I tell you you're free to do otherwise. That about covers it.

"Why, you may properly ask yourself should you do such a thing? Simply because there is almost nothing I can't do to you by now. I can, obviously. control you movements against your will. This means not just preventing your movements, but actually making your body do what I want it to do in both big and small ways. And it will appear exactly as if you wanted to do it. I can move your muscles, watch I'll have you cross your legs now to show a little more leg (and Debbie did it), or I can do little things, hmmm, how about if we have your pussy get a little wet (and it was). I can control how you feel about things, your emotions and sensations, remember how horny you were with Dan last night, ever feel that before? I can even change your thoughts. And I can decide whether you are aware of whether something is my doing or is natural to you. For example, I could make you do something really repugnant, can make you enjoy it, and if I choose I can leave you knowing I forced you to enjoy something you would normally hate, or leave you hating it but still acting as if you love it. Nasty, huh?

"Let's see, what else can I do? Well, I know everything you know, and everything all of my hosts have known. I can take hold of objects nearby and move them. Watch this glass slide across the table. And I can take control of people nearby as well and have similar control over them. These last two things get easier and my range grows as I get stronger. And I get stronger by keeping you under control longer and by enjoying sexual ecstasy. Basically, the more you fuck, the stronger I get. Oh, not the sort of take over the world type strength. But you'd be amazed at the fun you can have and the larger number of people you can affect if you have good control over as few as 50 people. The most I've ever controlled was 100, but that's sort of troublesome.

"Oh, one more thing. Once I get get strong enough I can manifest physically, tangibly but invisibly at first, then visibly if I choose to. Now, I'm going to let you go now. And you'd better be polite. I'll keep you from crying the way you want to. But before you get out of line, remember that I can have you tattoo "Everyone's fuck hole" across your forehead and sell $5 ass fucks with a $50 nightly quota at a whorehouse not far from here. So, what would you like to know?"

"Why me?" Debbie thought quietly.

"The usual question. No particular reason. You inherited me when you bought the ankle bracelet you're wearing, and which I will not let you take off. I did try to get your attention, but until you put me on there isn't really much I can do. I was trapped in the bracelet a very, very long time ago. The truth is, it was just random chance. But what good luck for me! You are a succulent piece of ass. There isn't a man or woman on this planet that wouldn't love to have or be had by you."

"Who... , what are you?"

"Without meaning to sound metaphysical, I'm a demon. Not the satanic, good and evil type of thing that word brings to mind, but for lack of a better word that's what I am. I exist, just like you do, just like this table does. I'm just not the type of being you've ever known. My kind grows stronger based on emotions and sensations, specifically in my case sexual sensations."

"You've done this before? What happens to the person?"

"Depends. Some have had a great time and learned to enjoy being my host. They treated me well and I let them enjoy a lot of de facto control over others and every type of sexual experience possible. Plus, you'd be surprised at what I can do with a body. I can make you nearly impervious to disease, including this new AIDS thing people have developed, or pain, I can even delay aging to a very great extent. Others have fought me the whole way and I've made their lives a sexual hell on earth. Some have been sort of middle of the road. I have fun no matter what."

"With all due respect, is there any way out of this?"

"I like the way you put that. No, not unless I choose to release you and move to another host. I've done that over the centuries, but usually not until my host is getting too old to be much fun, or is too injured or I just find someone that looks better. In your case, I not only get a body hotter than most I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot, I get to move someone from nearly frigid, to a slutty hellcat in bed. There is just so much we're going to do.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.