Country Club Dance - Cover

Country Club Dance

by Katie McN

Copyright© 2000 by Katie McN

Erotica Sex Story: I was shocked myself when I found out that Katie R and Claudette corrupted the morals of every boy in Big Spring, TX and then sold them into white slavery. Oh well, you wouldn't have missed them anyhow. Warren Underground makes an appearance in this funny story and we get to meet hear one of my favorite musical groups, pred and the Pretones.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Humor   .

NOTICE This story is written for adults. A couple of cute little lesbian girls are out to have a good time, and in the process they happen to sell 50 people into white slavery. Yep, must be another Katie R. story.

So, if hot NC female sex doesn't offend you in any way, we've got all kinds of guy sex and similar stuff. There's a bunch of other sleazy hetero sex and delicate lesbian lovemaking happening here, too, so consider yourself warned. Don't care for any of this, well it's time to leave, partner.

You should also keep in mind that this is a work of fiction and certainly has nothing to do with my life or the life of anyone I know.

This story is © copyrighted by Katie McN, 1999, but feel free to post it unchanged anywhere on the Internet in places where people are interested in this sort of thing.

The story is dedicated to Hecate who is one of the hottest babes on the Internet, wheee doggie!

Plus, I really would like to hear what you think about this story, and any thoughts you might have for the future. Send me an e-mail and let me know.


Hi, I'm Katie Richardson and did I get away with something cool!

My parents are always trying to get me to do what they want and stuff. Well, their latest plan was to have me join in with the junior country club set and kind of be a nerd. Hah! My friend Claudette and I changed their plans as you'll see when you read my latest story.


Every June, the Young Texas Wranglers put on a "Start of Summer" dance at the Big Spring Country Club. Now, I'm not too sure what the club is all about, but it's somehow related to the Texas Wranglers Club at the University of Texas, Austin where all the Texas boys from real rich families go to college.

The club is only open to boys, not that any sensible girl would want to join up. The age group of the club is supposed to be between 13 and 17, but most of 'em seem to be around 14. Last time I went to a summer dance, I was 12, and, I must say, I have to question the maturity level of those boys.

For one thing, they all dress alike. Yep, white shirts, black bolo ties, burnt sienna pants and walking boots. I almost lost control first time I saw 50 boys dressed like that all in the same place. I think it has something to do with school colors, but I'm just not sure.

Now, not a one of them boys would consider asking a girl to dance for the first hour or so. Nope, they just stand around talking about how big this girl's tits are, or how round that girl's butt is, and so forth. Course they all brought a flask or two of Jack Daniels Sipping Whiskey with 'em, so they're getting fortified with a little Jack and Coke courage while they shoot the shit.

Once the boys get worked up to it, they will start asking the girls to dance. I must say that it's really not a pretty picture from that point on.

First off, when you hear someone talking about a long tall Texan, the person is not referring to a man. No, no, the person is talking about one of us long legged cowgirls, that's for sure. The average height for a man in Texas is around 5' 6" as close as I can tell. 14 year old boys would be considerably shorter than that, of course.

You can just imagine how silly one of them boys would look dancing with me. Even though I'm only 14, I'm still 5' 7" and weigh 117 pounds. I simply always wear Sergio Rossi pumps with slender 5 inch heels. This week, I have long blonde hair that ripples over my shoulders. Must say, I sure am liking how my body is turning out. I have some nicely rounded boobs, and even though I am somewhat slender, my butt is turning out to be world class. Well, Billy Joe Renford did say that, and I think he might just be right.

Anyhow, back to dancin'. It's not too bad if we're doing some swing or line dancing. But, when the band plays something slow and dreamy, I start heading for the door. You've probably heard about dancing cheek to cheek. Well, this isn't it. Nope, this is more like dancing cheek to tit. And, short as those boys are, their arms seem to just naturally wrap abound my ass instead of my waist. Why, it feels like I'm getting some sort of medical examination.

Finally, every single one of the dances around here end up in a big brawl. When those boys drink enough Jack and Coke, washed down with a few Hecate Beers, there is always gonna be trouble, if you know what I mean.

All the boys in the Wranglers come from rich families, of course. Their parents know that as soon as they go off to college, some girl in a nice looking platinum beehive hairdo and tight fittin' jeans is gonna come along, and make life miserable for everyone. The girl will turn out to be poor for one thing, and probably a gold digger to boot. Yep, she'll be draggin' the boy around by his dick, and he'll love every minute of it.

The parents want the boys to marry one of us rich girls. Why, they're always putting us in situations where "things can happen" and maybe someone has to get married. There must be 15 or 20 marriages between 14 year olds around here every year. Parents sure are happy about that because they know they will be getting another heir or two, and avoiding the curse of poverty being forced upon the family. It's kind of understandable if you think about it.

The Start of Summer Dance is one of those occasions where we get thrown together with the boys. Parents are just hoping for the best and pretty much, there is no chance that a girl is allowed to miss the big event, no matter how much she whines.

I think it's real easy to understand why I wanted to "just say no" to that dance when my parents told me that I had to go. In fact, I decided to do something to end that tradition once and for all.


Claudette is my new best friend from Canada. She is from a real small town up North, and my parents figured she would be a positive influence on me being that she was from a rustic environment and highly religious to boot. Well, she was real innocent a couple of weeks ago, but she caught on fast to how things are done around here, and turned out to be a real fun girl.

Claudette is quite a nice looking babe. That's for sure. She is just a little shorter than me which is natural for a Canadian girl of 14. Her hair is real long and thick, and there are some noticeable red highlights in that light brown mass of silk. Ooh, and her hair is just crying out to be touched.

She weighs about the same as me, but don't think it's baby fat or anything, just cause she's a little shorter. Nope, she packages that extra weight into some very nice looking curvy stuff that the average guy would just love to get his hands on. Too bad, cause most of the hands on time belongs to me. Lordie, the girl didn't even know what a bi-sexual was before she got here, and now she is one!

Claudie told my folks that she was very nervous about being here in a foreign country and all. She asked if it would be okay if we slept in the same bed until she got over her fears. I don't think she'll be getting over them for a long time as close as I can tell.

We were laying there in bed together when I explained the Start of Summer Dance to her, and how bad it sucked. Claudette must have decided to do something to get my mind off of the dance problem.

She pulled the sheet down and I had a full view of her luxurious body. She has incredible tits, long shapely legs, curvy hips and skin so smooth that silk is jealous.

I noticed her nostrils flaring up in a way that says "come and get it, girl." She was breathing hard which got her boobs moving up and down in a provocative way. I don't know how she did it, but she got them to jiggle around a little, too. Wheee doggie!

I found it real easy to forget about my problems after looking at her for a minute. By this time, her nipples were sticking out and seemed to be asking me for a kiss. Well, I don't like the thought of letting a girl down so I moved closer and started kissing and nibbling on one of her rosy protuberances, and then on the other one. I kept it up until I heard her moaning softly to herself. I just love that sound, and it makes me so very hot.

I put my hand behind her neck, and let my lips cover hers. My little tongue forced its way into her mouth, and we kissed as if there was no tomorrow. Our bare breasts were pressed together, and I could feel the intense heat of her body as we embraced.

I let my hand slid down her side, and I felt the delicate curves of her small waist. My hand explored further until it discovered the sensuous outline of her hips. I decided to sneak my hand behind her, and feel her firm and oh so smooth butt. She raised up just a little to let my fingers explore the crack of her ass.

I kissed her cheeks, her neck, her shoulders and kept on kissing and touching every interesting part of her body. When I got back to her boobs, I noticed her nipples were still excited. I grabbed one of the little red rose buds between my teeth and gently pulled it. Must of been just what she was waiting for. Oh, what a nice sound. So, I did the same thing to the other one. She liked that, too. Ha, ha.

I started kissing and nibbling and licking and rubbing down her body. As I got closer to her pussy, she started to move around in excitement and anticipation. Claudie doesn't have a lot of pubic hair, but I was still able to get a little bit of what she did have in my mouth, and I gave her a couple of tugs. She started pushing my head, trying to get it into position so I could go down on her. She should know better.

I kissed and licked and bit all around her love box. My tongue went up and down her slit, starting at the clit and going all the way to her asshole. I liked that trip so much I did it a couple more times. My, my, what was that loud sound?

My tongue pressed on her pussy just like I was planning on really slipping it inside her. But, just when she got her hopes up, I moved off to her incredible thighs and had a great time touching, kissing and licking those two wonders. She seemed to be moaning full time now. Kind of music to my ears.

Usually she can't take this sort of treatment for very long and just tells me to get to it. For some reason though, I was the one who gave in first this time. I started licking on her clit until I could feel that she was really getting there. I put my mouth over her little love button and sucked it into my mouth. I held it prisoner for awhile as I sucked and squeezed it with my mouth. Then my tongue slid into her hot box, and I started exploring and sampling her sugar walled cave. I can't get over how good she tastes.

I felt her arm moving under my leg. She was trying to pull me over her so she could get at my pussy. I played stupid for a minute and pretended I didn't know what she wanted. My, that girl is strong. She pulled my leg right over her head. I straddled her face in a way that gave her easy access to the hottest part of my body.

Her hands grabbed on to my hips and pulled back. She was holding me real tight when her tongue just bust into my pussy like a rocket. Guess both of us know how to make those interesting sounds. I was wet and real ready for her attack. She was so good at this, it was hard for me to believe that she had only been doing it for a little more than a week. Guess some things just come naturally.

We stayed lost in each other until we both had two orgasms apiece. I could have stayed in bed the rest of the day, but knew it was time for us to get back to business. We held each other close for awhile and after a few kisses and hugs, we started to talk.

"Katie, you just have to think of something soon. We only have three days until the stupid dance. I simply don't want to have some dorky kid pawing all over me. If we are going to get it on with guys, they better be a little older and know how to do a little more than just cum in their pants."

Well, Claudie did have a point. There are a hell of a lot better catches in the world than the Wrangler boys. That's for sure.

And then it came to me. "Claudie, I've got the perfect plan. Not only will we have some fun on Saturday, but we will get a little vacation and end that stupid dance tradition once and for all. Let me make a couple of calls and set everything up." It's so much fun being me!


I was looking forward to the dance when Saturday finally came. Claudette wasn't sure the plan would work, but I knew we didn't have a thing to worry about. We were gonna have some real fun, too.

In just two weeks, Claudie developed a style and fashion sense similar to my own. I was so happy that she didn't wear those raggedy clothes she brought here from Canada anymore. Most of the time we wore the same sort of thing except in different colors. We decided that we would wear silk mini-dresses to the dance. Other than a black garter belt and black seamed nylons, we didn't wear anything underneath our dresses. We both have the bodies that the general public's been waiting for, and we were wearing outfits that showed off our wares real good.

As usual, we did wear our Sergio Rossi pumps with slender five inch heels. I just feel a woman's legs look almost naked when she is not wearing the right type of shoes.

Since we were wearing silk, but not wearing any underwear, I decided to show Claudie a little trick. I found out that I could bring my foot down hard when I walked along. Not hard enough to be noticeable, but hard enough to make my tits and butt jiggle. I showed Claudette how to do it, too. We practiced for awhile, but had to stop when we noticed that we were both starting to get hot watching each other walk around. We both sure know what we like, and we were both so hot!

My parents were out of town visiting Governor Bush in Austin, so we had to take the limo to the dance. Our chauffeur's name is Mike and he's a pretty cool guy if you treat him right, which we always do. Me and Claudie developed a little getting in and out of the car tradition for whenever Mike was the driver.

Whenever Claudie or I ride with Mike, we make sure to give him a breath taking beaver shot. Not one of those wimpy "little above the nylons" deals. Nope, we let him see what we got between our legs. Really pays off, too. He never once told anyone about the stuff we do, and he always keeps a case or two of cold Hecate long necks on ice in the limo for our sipping pleasure.

I thought he was just going to lose it when he found out that neither one of us was wearing panties. Ha, ha. We sure gave him something to think about later.


Mike had a couple of Hecates with us as we motored off to the country club. When we finally arrived, we found out that the valet parking boys didn't have a sense of humor.

Mike must have looked away for a second, and our limo ended up on the front steps of the country club. The valet guys were hollering and yelling at Mike who ignored 'em as he was opening the car door for us girls. Well, those boys sure did shut up when they "accidentally" got a little peek at both our love boxes as we got out of the car. Guess those boys knew what they liked all right. They sort of just stood there with their jaws hanging down to their chests. We just laughed at that.

We were really looking forward to the band. I had Pred and the Predtones over to the house for the welcome party the day Claudette arrived here from Canada. She doesn't remember a lot about what happened at the party, but thinks she had a good time. Most of the people who saw what happened probably would agree with her.

Anyhow, we ran backstage to say hi to the band. When we saw Pred and the boys over in the corner taking a little smoke break, we decided to head on over and join 'em.

"Hi Pred! Guess you and the boys figured out how to roll even when you're all really loaded. Never seen you this shit faced before, big guy." I had a hard time figuring out how those boys could still move being that messed up.

You just can't underestimate Pred, though. He was able to see who I was right away, and he could even talk some. "Well, hi there Katie R., baby. How they hanging, girl? Uh, wait a minute, they're not hanging at all. Still sticking out like two rockets. Wheee doggie!"

I just love the way older men know how to compliment a girl, so suave and all. Not that Preddie is old, mind you. He seems to be about 35. He shaves his head and has a really cute goatee. He was wearing black jeans, white tee shirt, red suspenders, Doc Martens and a leather jacket. Don't see too many like him around here, that's for sure.

I would guess him to be 5' 9" and maybe 180 to 190 pounds. Looks like he works out based on all the muscles I'm seeing. Kind of a good looking guy, and those green eyes, my, my!

Seems as though the band switched over to Hashish and they were smoking it out of a pipe. They figured they could get screwed up beyond belief, and still be able to smoke more since they didn't need to have anyone capable of rolling. Seemed like they had a real good idea as they were more fucked up than I had ever seen a person get. Well, one of the boys did light his finger once instead of the pipe, but that was a mistake anyone could have made.

Claudie whispered in my ear, "Katie, what are we going to do with Pred and the band. They are going to see what we're up to and might rat us out."

I didn't feel it was much of a problem, myself. By the end of the evening, these boys won't remember what State they are in, let alone what happened at the dance. But, you can't take any chances, so I came up with a contingency plan.

"Look Claudie, Pred and the boys appear to be guys, so why don't you seduce all of them, and then if they do think to tell on us, they're facing statutory rape charges for getting it on with a minor." I didn't think that Claudie knew that the age of consent in Texas is 12 for girls and 25 for guys, but she did seem nervous so I thought she needed something to do.

"Well, hi there Preddie, you devil. Any chance you might let me touch that sexy looking trombone of yours?" Claudie knew just how to get Pred hot. When she started playing with his trombone, I thought the boy was going to rip right through the front of his pants.

Claudie played around with his trombone a little bit, and it kind of looked like she was giving it a blow job, if you know what I mean. Pred and the band sure did. They were quite interested in her goings on, that's for sure.

After a few minutes, she looked at Pred with her big brown eyes and said, "My it's hot in here. Mind if I get a little more comfortable, boys?" With that she slipped her silk mini-dress over her head and was standing there wearing nothing but her garter belt, stockings and high heels. Truly a sight for sore eyes.

Well, Pred knew what he liked and about one second later he was stripping off his clothes. He was trying to pull off his briefs when Claudie knocked him over and landed right on top of him as he hit the ground. He didn't know what hit him before she had his dick buried inside her. Well, he wasn't confused for long. The two of them started fucking away, and were really getting into it as the rest of us watched.

The band thought this was pretty hot stuff, too. They were checking it out and hollering rude suggestions to Pred and Claudette. The cute couple were trying to go along with the audience requests as best they could under the circumstances. I was pretty impressed, actually.

I figured we might as well make a party of it. "Hey, boys, did you notice that Claudie's got more than one hole? Pretty sure she would welcome your attention, if you aren't busy doing something else." They weren't. Never saw clothes fly off people that fast before.

Next thing you know, the bass player was poking her in the ass. She was giving the drummer a blow job, and hand jobs to the guitar player and keyboardist. I noticed that her tits were available so I waded in and started fooling around myself.

Pred finally got it together and took charge. After he directed several rotations, Claudette wore just about everyone out, except herself of course. She was still ready to go. Wow, those Canadian people sure are sexy and have so much energy!!

The Predtones had smiles on their faces as they staggered toward the bandstand. I thought this might prove to be an interesting night. Well, one thing about musicians, they can play no matter what. None of them noticed that I got the whole thing on video tape either. Yep, always keep my camera ready in case I run across a situation like this. I figure if I sell a hot tape of Pred and the Predtones gang banging a 14 year old to IMG, it will outsell their tape of the Tommy Lee/Pamela Andersen Honeymoon video. I should make a tidy profit on this video.

Now Pred usually plays the trombone. But being a virtuoso, he is capable with the tuba as well. This time he picked up that powerful instrument and played "Tiger Rag" louder than it had ever been heard before. Kind of confusing for most of the people who were standing around the bandstand since they had never heard that song done by Hank Senior, or anyone they were familiar with. Most people kind of liked it, but no one took the floor to dance, although a couple of girls were trying to think up some sort of line dance steps.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.