I Can't Believe I Let Him! - Cover

I Can't Believe I Let Him!

Copyright© 2000 by Anonymous

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Virgin son becomes man of the house, and forces open many closed doors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Scatology   Pregnancy   Size  

After realizing that I was conjuring up nightmares about my son raping me, I almost went to a shrink, but then I remembered reading something about what you eat before sleeping can affect your dreams.

Well, with Raymond, it wasn't so much the picnic as the sex, and likewise with dad. Perhaps my revulsion to shit had something to do with it.

I was proud of myself when the nightmares didn't return after I started a careful regimen, and to top it off, my son seemed to be circulating with girls his own age.

If this continued, maybe I'd ask Raymond to spend his next free time out here, with me.

Meanwhile, with no sex for weeks, I had to admit I was getting horny, but encouraging Nickie was out of the question, not even on the sly.

I was masturbating regularly now, and perhaps Nick had heard some of my moans which I worked hard on reducing to just 'heavy breathing'.

On this particularly hot night, and unable to sleep, I got up and first checked the weather channel so I wouldn't get clobbered again!

Then, I put on a two piece, flipped on the pool lights, and took a nice midnight dip.

It was considerably past midnight, actually, when I began and Nick woke up to 'drain the monster'.

After hearing me splash about for a while, I guess he had one of those male moments when he couldn't pass up a chance to play the voyeur.

I was still very well put together, nothing huge, but no body handles, either!

Nick finally decided, I suppose, that the timing was right, and he waited until I was swimming away from the doorway and he snuck into the water, naked, but with his 'fishing pole' ready to troll!

Now, I had seen JAWS (back in 1974) when it first came out, and I certainly KNEW this was a pool! But you had to be there to understand how the mind plays tricks.

When Nick snuck up on me, underwater, and roughly yanked down my panty, my heart skipped a beat just like it did when that very first nude swimmer in the movie got hit by the shark from a similar angle!

"Oh-my-g... Oh, Nickie, Oh, no!" Was all I could muster when I saw him.

I swam toward the other end of the pool, but he caught me from behind, yanking loose the bra, this time, and letting it drift to the bottom to join the panty.

"Oh, don't, son. I needed a swim, but not this, and you've been a perfect gentleman for weeks, now. We don't have to do this. We can talk." I hoped I was getting though to him.

He responded to my plea. "Fine," he said, and we ran into the house since neither of us thought to bring a towel.

I quickly donned a robe and tried to make coffee, but Nick reminded me that coffee is the last thing I needed if I wanted to get back to sleep.

He poured me a white wine.

Not THAT trick again, I thought, but Nick held up one finger to indicate just the one drink, and I took it, if only not to alarm him.

Nick was now wearing just the jumbo towel around his loins, so I suggested he get into his sleepwear.

Whoops! THAT was the wrong thing to say because my son slept nude, but he simply flashed me as a way to humorously remind me.

I began by asking Nick what prompted his little pool foray. After all, I knew going for the swim was my idea. I often go for a... THAT'S IT! He was waiting for this opportunity!

I said, "Son, can't you find anyone you're own age worthy of you?" I played to his ego.

He said, "Quite frankly, no! They all have these little piss ant agendas, that is, those who can get over the size of my erect penis."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.