I Can't Believe I Let Him! - Cover

I Can't Believe I Let Him!

Copyright© 2000 by Anonymous

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Virgin son becomes man of the house, and forces open many closed doors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Scatology   Pregnancy   Size  

I knew I was right!

Around 10:00 AM, Celia & Nick got out of her car and strode up to the front door. I was standing at the sink and saw the car arrive.

I had immediately yelled two words to dad, "They're here," and then I suggested to him that he not show any form of desperation, whatsoever.

He followed my lead, and matter-of-factly offered the two of them some coffee which Celia accepted while Nick headed for his room. I left him alone.

Since dad was desperate for the scoop, I knew the questions were better asked by me and I asked Celia if Nick's drunkenness was a problem.

She leaned over and whispered, "Absolutely, he couldn't get it UP! Y'know, I'd swear he still carries a torch for dear old mummy, here!"

"Some drunks can't perform at all," I dryly observed, then I probed with, "Then why didn't you just bring him on back here, last night."

Celia shot me a surprised look and said, "I thought I was doing you a favor. I could see the way you and Raymond were going."

I could sense dad's relief that Nick wasn't a wedge between Celia & him, and I heard Nick coming towards the kitchen, so I decided right there & then, saying, "Well, thank you all for everything, but I'm heading home, this evening," making sure Nick heard me, if only to quell his jealousy.

I convinced myself that it was for the best, even if I was enamored with Raymond. I could certainly afford to fly back, if it came to that.

Nick was only too happy to be going home, where he figured to have me all to himself, or so he thought!

The flight was boring. I slept most of the way, so I wasn't that tired when we finally got settled back in our own digs.

Nick's previous sarcasm was gone and so was his new found bravado, as he realized how pathetic a drunk can be to the sober.

He cozied up to me and tried the grateful son routine, but I let him have it, calmly, not animated or loud, telling him that he had no business interfering with my life, like that.

Raymond and I could've progressed to a wonderful relationship, if I let it, but a relationship based on sex alone generally has no long term future, so I left town without having the courage to even tell him.

I told Nick also, that he couldn't expect me to become HIS concubine just because he was aloof, in school. He needed a woman, but I wasn't that woman!

He had caught me in a moment of weakness. I needed a man. He needed a woman. He got me tipsy, and weaker. Then, he essentially raped me, his own mother!

What's next, I thought? Only time would tell.

Nick left me alone for the next two weeks and I got off several nice paintings, two of which sold for a pretty penny. Things were looking up, so I decided to take the day off from painting and relax with a nice swim in the pool.

Secluded and warm, there was no reason not to go naked since Nick was away on an overnighter. I hoped this girl friend was mature enough to get past his jekyll & hyde syndrome.

I was relaxing on this inflatable raft in the middle of the pool when the sky turned ugly. A sudden squall was coming up. I decided I'd better get inside, but I wasn't quick enough to beat the pelting rain, or the bolt of lightening that almost caught me.

As I ran through the kitchen door, I was struck from behind and I collapsed, naked and unconscous!

When I finally awoke, I was trussed up on my bed with my hands bound by pantyhose. Ofcourse, I was still naked, and I heard someone rummaging around, ransacking the place!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.