I Can't Believe I Let Him! - Cover

I Can't Believe I Let Him!

Copyright© 2000 by Anonymous

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Virgin son becomes man of the house, and forces open many closed doors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Scatology   Pregnancy   Size  

I seem to be sinking into the depths of depravity, but I was also having more orgasms per day than in my previous twenty years of marriage!

Unfortunately, none of it can even remotely be categorized as 'normal'; but funny thing about orgasms, their only category is mild or intense, and I was having some grand mal seizures, of late!

Last night, I finally made a bold play, putting my son, Nickie, up the poop chute of my aunt Celia. I did this for two reasons: (1) to give Nick another sexual outlet and (2) to show them all that I have a will of my own!

I just know that Celia will be working on the men to poke me from behind, tonight, just like I had Nickie pound her!

Anyway, I ate a very light breakfast because the town picnic was today and I wanted to 'pig out'.

I wondered if I could tell which ears of corn were 'creamed' :)

I needed to let down pastor... , no, it's just Raymond now, without letting him onto the whole sordid truth about my family.

Fetching some more dry art working materials from the shed out back, I decided to help out at the picnic by drawing people for a token charity donation. It was a spur of the moment decision, on my part.

It was such a success that I sold dozens and turned down dozens more because my arms were tired.

Raymond was appreciative, even though the money went to his ex-church.

Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, except Nick! He saw that my time was monopolized from the beginning, and he actually felt jealous about Raymond!

Nick had had enough beer that I didn't want to have to deal with him, drunk, so I told everyone that I'd be leaving with Raymond, which pissed him off even further, but I left it to dad to calm him down.

I begged Raymond to find a place to stop, quickly, as I had to go, and since we had already eaten (all day), he drove to his house, a modest little cape, north of town.

After taking care of business, I sat in the kitchen as Ray made some coffee, and I took out my pastels and drew him.

He seemed like he was quite taken with me, so I made him look a bit more rugged and showed him what I had created.

It must've encouraged him because he gently laid the artwork down, then suddenly scooped me into his arms and headed for the bedroom!

I was taken aback, momentarily, unsure whether or not I should've let it get this far, but Ray's hands felt so strong, yet so gentle that I allowed myself this dalliance, if only for another day.

Raymond, without the haste of the cornfield, proved to be quite patient as a lover, letting me savor each step toward nakedness by caressing the just bared flesh with his hands and lips.

I had never experienced foreplay in the undressing stage, quite like it, and I was moist where it counted long before Ray removed HIS attire.

Ray was already sporting an erection of stone when he took off his drawers, and I felt compelled to do something special for him.

With his penis at the more normal proportion of, say six to plus, I thought I could take all of him into my mouth without trouble, and it started out great.

Then, Ray turned until he could reciprocate while I worked his penis into a lather.

I rolled onto my back and Ray followed, as his tongue probed and tasted every inch of my being. I was losing control and began jamming my pelvis into his face, not realizing that it would drive him to do the same with me!

By now, I was cumming violently, and Ray was already thrusting his manhood toward my throat, causing me to gag slightly, not used to this part of lovemaking.

When he exploded, half his juice went down my throat immediately, the rest bubbling out around my lips and dripping down my chin.

Then I felt a new thing; Ray's tongue was probing my anus, and despite never having wanted to try that, I kind of, relaxed and let it happen.

I swear his tongue found its way inside there, if that's possible, but the greatest feeling came from the heat produced there, not the stretching. It was like applying pre-warmed skin cream.

Ray surprised me even more by staying hard, even after his orgasm waned, and I was ready for the taking.

We changed positions with me allowing Ray to put my legs over his shoulders while he entered me.

This change of angles brought me new sensations as his penis began to piston inside my vagina. I was going to cum again and again, but Ray wasn't done surprising me.

He pulled out and drizzled some of his precum at the nether orifice he had tongued, moments earlier.

I had NEVER wanted to do that with anyone, not in school, not with my husband, but I was hypnotized by Ray's gentleness, and his penis presented another heat source at this tenderest of places.

He waited until he could feel me relax and then he pushed, just as if he were taking my maidenhead, only hard enough to get the job done, but not so hard that I felt any searing pain.

I tried concentrating on the moment, but once Ray's manhood was well placed, I felt this fullness which was somewhat uncomfortable, and I grunted in my discomfort.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.