I Can't Believe I Let Him! - Cover

I Can't Believe I Let Him!

Copyright© 2000 by Anonymous

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Virgin son becomes man of the house, and forces open many closed doors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Scatology   Pregnancy   Size  

Never in my life had I even thought about sex with another female, not as a youth, not as an adult!

Yet somehow, I wasn't all that repulsed by it. Fact is, the oral sex was great!

But I miss the fullness, the completeness of a warm, hard, flesh & blood penis pulsing inside my vagina!

There is no greater feeling than to let yourself go and become the 'slut' for a little while. I believe it is responsible for my allowing Nick to plunge that babymaker of his where only his father had gone before.

As for dad, curiosity was the main culprit, until he took over.

Surrender was the order of the day for my aunt Celia, I guess.

Now it is time to sort out my feelings and decide if I am to continue sexually re-exploring myself, or am I being victimized?

At breakfast, Celia begged forgiveness and told me, "You know, dear, your mother used to brag to us girls about your father's rather prodigious 'pole'!"

"After she passed on," Celia continued, "and being a bisexual, I just had to try your daddy; but I swear that we NEVER did anything while your mom was alive, so help me."

"So how WAS daddy?" I asked, "After all, since you still like women, maybe he didn't use his equipment to the best of his abilities!"

"Au contrere, mon ami," Celia began, "Your father can still do it with the best of them, better than most, if you ask me!"

"As for you," she continued, "I went down on you last night because it was in my nature; but you made it a sixty-nine, on your own, so something must've felt good!"

I blushed with guilt. She DID trigger a response, but I didn't have the strength to fight it.

We tidied up after breakfast and drove over to dad's place, spotting pastor Raymond leaving as we got closer. He waved, but didn't stop for pleasantries; I wondered why?

After helping out with some morning chores, Celia, dad, and I broke for some coffee.

I asked dad why pastor Raymond had been there and dad smiled knowingly, stared directly into my eyes and said, "We donated twelve baskets of corn for the community picnic, tomorrow. I hope you'll stay for it. And Raymond is no longer a pastor; he works for me. He left the calling after his wife died."

"I'm so sorry to hear that. It seems we've all been visited by nasty curveballs in our lives, recently," I countered.

He added, "Anyway, he'll be back with a truck real soon. He's got several stops to make."

When Raymond arrived, I volunteered to help him gather the corn, hoping to leave Celia & dad alone for, whatever...

It worked. Raymond and I headed out into the field. I was always a 'jeans' type girl and my fashion choice came in handy, this time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.