I Can't Believe I Let Him! - Cover

I Can't Believe I Let Him!

Copyright© 2000 by Anonymous

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Virgin son becomes man of the house, and forces open many closed doors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Scatology   Pregnancy   Size  

Dad left me no choice - I had to get out of there, and fast!

I asked him to take me to Aunt Celia's house, my mother's younger sister who lived only a few miles, down the road. I told him I couldn't trust myself if I stayed here, which was half the truth, anyway!

Almost like a wounded puppy, he complied, and I told him as he dropped me off, "I'll see you before I go home. Bye, dad."

I should've gotten another woman's perspective right from the beginning! Men are such pigs, I thought!

Aunt Celia kept her house in spartan shape. She didn't smoke, never married, yet traveled and dated right into her forties, now.

When she saw us, she invited dad to come in also, but he made an excuse and beat a hasty retreat.

She didn't have to ask what brought me since it was obvious I was visiting dad, so I embellished it by saying I just had to spend some time with my favorite aunt!

It was already late in the afternoon when I got there, so I asked Celia if I was ruining any plans she might've had.

Thankful that I wasn't, I asked her where I might treat her to dinner, "How about Eddie's Den, (an old hangout from the past) or is it no longer there?"

"Why don't we fix something, right here?" Celia countered, but I insisted.

She drove there in no time, and as we poured over the menus, I caught her glimpsing over the top of her's, at me!

Could she tell I was having problems? I didn't want to burden her, but I thought of no one else that I felt comfortable, around.

We both had filet mignon with sauteed mushrooms and, ofcourse, some delicious cabernet sauvignon, a full bottle.

When we got back, we were both so full, and somewhat exhausted.

I was actually hoping Celia would ask me to spend the night, and she didn't disappoint me.

I gladly accepted, and we started talking about recent events, mine in particular.

I decided to tell her about Nick, but not my father!

"I'm so confused, Cele, I can't begin to tell you."

Celia responded warmly, "You need direction, here, girl. First, you must disregard the incest part. It can't be changed so don't fret over it!"

More, "What you need to come to terms with, and don't get me wrong, is whether you're seeking advice because of what happened to you, or whether you're trying to find a way to make it work!"

"WHAT?" I blurted, truly off guard!

"Well, think back," she insisted, "Did Nick take care of any of your needs or did he just relieve himself, at your expense," she persisted.

"I see your point," I stalled for time, "I'd have to sleep on that one."

"Good idea," Celia conceded, "that excellent wine has me ready for bed."

Celia got me a nightgown and then pretended to be busy while I changed. I didn't hear her getting the couch ready, but I caught her glimpsing at me, again. Did I have a zit?

When I asked her about bedclothes for the couch, she matter-of-factly said, "Oh, don't be silly! There's plenty of room to share my queen size."

Groggy from the wine, we were out like lights in no time.

Some time in the middle of the night, I got up to pee. So did Celia, moments after I laid back down.

I drifted off and had this dream: What if Celia was lesbian and that was why she never married? Or since I saw her with several men, what if she was a 'bi'?

My dream became vivid, as I felt her hands rubbing my breasts, kneading them gently, applying pressure only exactly where a woman knows she wants it, and then slowly snaking down to my furry down. Suddenly, her fingers were wet. Had I cum?

No! I awoke to find Celia licking my clit into a frenzy!

"Celia, what?" That was all I could say before she hit the center of my womanhood and locked her lips there, determined to get me off!

"Oh, Aunt Celia, I don't believe this!" I intoned but my hips were betraying me, again, thrusting hard to get more of her tongue inside me.

Before I knew it, I was convulsing in the sexual throes of orgasm, and at the tongue of my own aunt!

We fell into the classic sixty-nine position and spent the next hour (or more) showing eachother the most luxurious orgasms that we could muster!

I finally ended up spent, but this time, not as dirty as when the men mounted me.

As I reflect on my day's journey for answers, I can't believe this happened to me, again!

Maybe, it IS me, I wondered!?!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.