I Can't Believe I Let Him! - Cover

I Can't Believe I Let Him!

Copyright© 2000 by Anonymous

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Virgin son becomes man of the house, and forces open many closed doors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Scatology   Pregnancy   Size  

My son, Nick, was becoming obsessed with his own mother, and being the only one to be able to stop him, I failed miserably at it!

Truth is, I NEVER thought size mattered; that is, until I had a sample of size, in action!

Maybe it's just not size. I think Nick is attuned to me, having lived all his life with me. Maybe I'm so desperate for a man's love, ANY man's love, that I drink in the stolen moments without regard to the possible consequences of my indulgence.

I know positively that I did not seduce my son! He was the aggressor. I was just... only too willing, I guess.

But, oh! That penis of his! How could that've possibly come from his father?!?... Yet, the special growth rate was a dead giveaway!

What the hell was I thinking? I KNOW I didn't cheat! Ofcourse, Nick came from his father's loins!

Then, anthropologically speaking, one must look to the mother's genes!

I had to find out!

I left Nick a note, telling him I'll be back in a few days after visiting my father. I just hope he didn't think the worst - that I was going for help in turning him in!

My father is a widower, 58 years old, but still drives a tractor and lends other useful help around his farm.

I wanted to write a letter, but I had no time to formulate any words. I needed to speak to him, face to face.

The cab from the airport left me tired after a long trip, but seeing the old farmstead raised my spirits.

Yet, now I was tingling with nervousness as to how I could approach dad about his penis size. It seemed fairly obvious that my husband's genes accounted for the dramatic change from flaccid to erect, but only that, so I began to visualize dad, years ago, when I was so young...

Just then, dad's voice bellowed across the farm, "BABY, (he always calls me that) oh, baby, what a pleasant surprise! Come, right now; let's get you settled in."

He was so energetic, putting my coat in the closet, starting the coffee, rubbing my hands to make sure they weren't cold, and, did I just notice him checking out my cleavage? (... must be my imagination)

He made himself a peanut butter & jelly sandwich (I had declined anything to eat) while I freshened up. Then, we had coffee and talked about the normal things: My son, how was I making out, do I need anything?

"Actually, dad, and I don't exactly know how to say this," I stammered, "Nick has this... problem, let's call it. It's a delicate subject and I don't quite know how to say it without perhaps, causing some anger, here."

"He beats his meat and you've never seen a penis quite like it, or at least, that you can remember? Is that about it?" My father had completed the thought with such a knowing smile that I thought he had us tuned in on his TV!

What you DON'T know, dad, is that he inherited this condition from his father that...

Dad cut me off, again, before I could continue about the jekyl & hyde syndrome, saying, "NO HE DIDN'T! He got that beauty from ME!"

He was not only proud of it, but I think there was a trace of insult in his voice for me thinking it couldn't be him!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.