West Is Wild Again - Cover

West Is Wild Again

Copyright© 2000 by Phoenician Warrior

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - First time lesbian love in the old west.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Historical  

Did you know that Tequila is made from fermented cactus pulp?

December 24, 1876

The sun rose above the horizon, dawning on Christmas Eve. Still, the two women continued to sleep, entwined with each other. Yesterday's exertions at the Saloon and later on in the barn, have clearly taken their toll on their bodies.

It was well past ten before either of them stirred. Were it not for the call of nature, they might very well had slept on, their bursting bladders forced the women to get up. Both the girls liked to sleep naked, relishing the feel of each other's warm bodies as they snuggled under the warm covers to ward off the winter chill. So urgent was their need that without putting on anything, the two naked women went out to empty their bladders. As they returned, the girls began to get ready for the day ahead.

As Della was making the bed she glanced at Sam. The brunette had a quizzical expression on her face as she ran her hands across her arms as if feeling for something.

"What's the matter Sweetie?" inquired Della.

"Nothing I guess, its just that my skin feels so tight and there are a few dry patches on my arms and thighs" Sam replied.

"It's the dry desert air" Della answered and continued "I guess your skin doesn't agree with the arid conditions around here".

Della walked to the dressing table and pulled out a glass jar from the top drawer. She handed it to Sam while adding "This might help".

"What is it" asked Sam as she unscrewed the cap and sniffed the contents inside.

"It's called Petroleum Jelly" replied Della "My husband used it to grease up joints and parts of the railway coaches, but I found that it works just as well on skin".

"What do you mean? How is it used?" Sam inquired, clearly confused.

"You apply it on your skin" laughed Della, she took Sam's hand and led her towards their bed "Here, let me show you".

Della gave Sam a gentle push, making the brunette fall back on the bed. Sam laid there with her legs splayed and her bare breasts exposed to Della's hungry gaze. With a sly grin, Della sat her equally naked form on the bed and reached for the glass jar.

Della spoke to Sam, "It's time for your oil massage," and smiled in expectation.

Della gestured towards the wall and both women got off the bed, their long legs and swaying breasts keeping each others attention. Sam went to a wall and Della helped her assume a spread-eagle position, with the palms of her hands on the wall, her arms fully extended out from the wall, her body tilted at an angle, and her legs spread wide.

In this position, Sam's ass cheeks became taut and rounded, and her breasts hung down invitingly. Della realized that now virtually every portion of Sam's body could be covered with the slippery jelly that she had.

Della applied a small blob of jelly onto Sam's leg, then began spreading it around her lithesome leg. Her hand moved up and down, taking care to massage the lubricant into every inch of the smooth white, skin. She repeated the same for the other leg, until both had a satisfyingly moist appearance. For Sam's ass, Della smeared both hands in the jelly, then slowly slid them up and down Sam's smooth ass cheeks until they met the slippery portion of her legs. Della's hands moved closer and closer together, finally converging on Sam's ass crack, eliciting a moan from Sam. Della briefly touched Sam's clitoris, and a sharp gasp punctuated the air.

"Hold your hair," Della whispered, and with one hand Sam held up her mass of brown hair as Della concentrated her attention on Sam's backside, applying the same firm massaging motions as before. Soon, she was done, and Sam let her hair fall back down, with some of the hair sticking to the oil. Della quickly massaged both of Sam's arms, and Sam knew that she was saving her chest for last. Even Della was getting horny, as her breathing quickened and her nipples stood erect.

Finally, Della kneeled in the little arch created by Sam's body, looked up at her robust breasts, and quickly ran her tongue around the enlarged nipples and areola. She took some more jelly and began to massage Sam's chest below her breasts, working her way down. Della took care to make sure that no region went without oil, even running her hands up Sam's sides and onto her back. She reached Sam's pubic region, and rubbed the oil firmly into her thick brown cunt hair, then between her legs and back up her ass, the slight sound of her oily hands slithering along oily flesh accompanying Sam's moans.

Della dipped her hands into the jelly again, and said, "My favorite part," and turned her attention to Sam's breasts. She started just below them, and slowly ran her hands upward, until Sam's breasts flopped back down, then up over her nipples, to the very top of her chest, just stopping at the neck. She continued massaging Sam's breasts, rubbing the oil under and between the globes, and even pinched both of Sam's nipples. Della eventually ended her massage, and looked in pure delight at Sam's slippery, oily body glistening in the sunlight.

Della quickly wiped her hands on a nearby towel and assumed the identical position as Sam. The brunette eagerly picked up the glass jar and dipped her hands into the lubricant, then began to rub it over both of Della's arms. Her eyes were shut tight and her mouth slightly open, as Sam moved on to her legs. The sensation of running her slippery hands over Della's smooth legs was an incredible feeling, and she hurried up to begin on her breasts.

Della moaned as Sam rubbed the oil all over her white breasts, feeling her slick nipples slide under her hand. Sam briefly kissed the nape of her neck as her hands came down from either side of Della's breasts, squeezing them firmly, producing a moan of pleasure from the blonde. To do this, Sam was pressed directly up against Della's legs and ass. She slowly slithered her hands back down, and redoubled the massage. Within minutes, Della was covered from the neck down in the oil.

As Sam finished with the grease job, she gave Della a playful swat on the butt making the blonde squeal in mock anger.

"SAM! You'll pay for this" declared Della as she turned around and began to chase the brunette around their bedroom.

Due to the cramped indoors, Sam was not able to utilize her advantage of longer legs and stride. Very quickly a determined Della had her friend cornered. Grabbing hold of Sam's wrists Della grinned triumphantly and said "Missy, its payback time".

As she pulled Sam towards herself, Della did not take into account the effect of lubrication on their bodies. Della's fingers lost their grip on Sam's wrists and the blonde fell backwards. Almost certainly Della would have hit her head on the dressing table and hurt herself but for Sam's quick reflexes.

Agile as a cat, the brunette reached out with both hands and cradled Della's back before the impact. As she pulled the blonde in an upright position, the playful banter was replaced by a look of real concern on Sam's face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.