West Is Wild Again - Cover

West Is Wild Again

Copyright© 2000 by Phoenician Warrior

Chapter 4: Billy The Kid

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Billy The Kid - First time lesbian love in the old west.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Historical  

Author's Note: In September 1876, Billy the Kid rode through El Paso and stopped for a drink at the Ben Dowell Saloon, on his way to break a friend out of the San Elizario jail. For the purpose of this story, the author has used literary license and moved up his visit by a couple of months.


December 23, 1876

It has been nearly two weeks since the girls had set up house at the ranch and by now both had settled into a comfortable routine of familiarity. Della had started teaching at the mission school and was very popular with the students. Mother Isabella offered no assistance but the young Sister Rosa was fast becoming her confidant and friend. While at the ranch, Sam had gotten busy with the cleaning and maintenance work.

For both women, a normal day started at the crack of down. After breakfast, Sam would drive Della to the mission school and would come back to the ranch to do her many chores. At 1:00 PM, without fail Sam would wait in the wagon for Della outside the school gates. Upon seeing each other, both the girls would invariably break out into smiles.

After having their lunch, Della would help Sam with the chores. During this time they got to know each other better and were not surprised that as a result they liked each other even more. By nightfall both the women would be dead tired and would long for sleep and each other. In bed they explored each other's bodies, delighting themselves with soft touches and kisses, followed by passionate lovemaking.

As usual, Della Cord had awakened at daybreak. Instead of getting up she lazed in bed as today was the first day of the Christmas vacations and school was out. Della looked forward to spending more time with Sam over the next ten days. Looking at the still sleeping figure of Samantha lying in bed brought a wistful smile to her lips. Sam looked so enticing with her soft breasts rhythmically rising and falling with her breathing that Della was almost tempted to wake her up and engage in love making.

Shrugging these lusty thoughts from her head, Della let her companion catch up on badly needed sleep. Della herself looked forward to today as she and Sam had planned on going into the city for their Christmas shopping. Della had got her wages yesterday and wanted to buy a new pair of boots for Sam as a gift. As the body clock kicked in, Sam also awoke and sheepishly smiled as she saw Della already up, grinning at her.

As the girls drove into town, Della was in the seat holding the reins. Sam had been teaching her and Della was now competent enough to handle the wagon by herself. They halted outside "McEwan's Boots" on Mesa Grande Ave. As they got down, Sam told Della that she should go in and start and she will join in shortly. Sam explained that it will take her only a few minutes to run down to the Ben Dowell Saloon to get some tequila for the dinner they had planned for Christmas day.

Della went inside the boot shop and started looking at the wares. She found a pair which she thought Sam would like and she waited for her friend to arrive back. Even after fifteen minutes when there was no sign of Sam, Della decided to go look for her friend. As she strode towards the saloon Della was completely unaware of the difficulty her love was in.


As Sam entered the saloon she was surprised to find the normally packed joint nearly deserted. As she approached the bar she saw two men drinking shots of whisky, something nagged at her brain but she could not put her finger on it.

As Sam opened her mouth to address the barkeep she saw the normally smiling figure of Ben Dowell ashen faced and shaking. As she turned towards the two men sitting at the bar, the reason for the man's unease became clear.

Both the men had been drinking heavily and were what could be best described as "mean drunk". The younger of the two leered at Sam and grabbed her by the waist whilst blurting out "Look here Frank, Christmas had come early this year".

"You got that right Billy" chortled his friend "She sure is one fine filly".

Anger boiled inside Sam at the man's impudence. She had guessed the youngster to be no more than eighteen or nineteen and decided to teach him a lesson. As she raised her hand to slap the grinning youth she was startled by the warning.

"Lady, I wouldn't do that If I were you" Ben Dowell spoke softly.

"And why the hell not" spat back Sam "If you're going to stand there and let this filth here molest me than I am gonna take care of it myself".

The youth let go of Sam's waist and began pawing with her breasts while adding "'cause the filth here is Billy The Kid".

"He's also got a loaded Colt in his holster" piped in his buddy Frank.

"You're Billy The Kid?" uttered an incredulous Sam. While she had heard of the notorious outlaw, never in her wildest imagination could she have pictured herself in such a predicament.

Sam struggled to get out of the Kid's embrace but to no avail, the man was too strong. Sensing her struggles Billy guffawed and added "This one here is a wild cat, I will enjoy raping her".

"Hey Billy, I will hold her while you get out the COLT" Frank added.

"Good thinking Frank, hold her while I whip it out" Billy laughed.

As Sam watched in horror Frank held her by the shoulders and Billy grasped her legs and splayed them out while trying to undo his fly with one hand.


This was the scene Della saw as she entered the Saloon. Instead of being frightened an icy coolness crept over her. Sighting the mop in the corner she firmly grasped the handle. Using it as a club she swung with all her might and gave the Kid a solid blow on the back of his head.

Maddened with pain, Billy let out a yelp and let go of Sam's legs. This was all the opportunity the brunette needed. Sam swung around and cracked her elbow in Frank's gut. Caught unaware, the man felt air rush out and gasped for breath. Seizing the opening, Sam pivoted around and with the toe of her boot delivered a vicious kick to the man's temples. Any practitioner of Savate (the Creole martial art from Louisiana) would have been proud of the way Sam executed the kick.

In the meantime, The Kid had recovered and spat out at Della "You bitch, you shouldn't have messed with my fun. I'm Billy The Kid, I killed my first man when I was fourteen. I have killed thirty-five men not counting injuns and Mexicans. Now I'm gonna carve you up. When I'm finished with you two you won't be fit 'nough for a Juarez whorehouse".

With a switch blade in hand the Kid menacingly moved towards Della, in doing so he made the mistake of turning his back on Sam. Sleek as a Mountain Lion, Sam jumped up and kneed Billy in the small of his back. As the kid collapsed in a heap on the floor it was Della's turn, the blonde again used the mop handle to good effect. She smashed the tip of the handle in Billy's groin, crushing his balls.

Billy the Kid felt if he had been castrated and he emitted a loud bellow. Never in his life had he experienced such pain. As the Kid rolled around on the floor clutching his balls in agony, another man of his group entered the Saloon and shouted "Billy! Frank! Come on move it, a party of Texas Rangers and soldiers from Fort Bliss are after us".

Still groaning Billy was helped to his feet by Frank and they limped out of the Saloon.

Della dropped the mop handle and embraced Sam. As they hugged the events of the last few minutes finally sank in and they began trembling. With unsteady feet both of them dropped to the floor, still holding each other with their eyes closed.

After a few minutes they opened their eyes to see two men staring down at them.

"Ladies are you alright?" the man in the Texas Ranger uniform asked

Sam was the first to nod her assent.

"What about you ma'am?" inquired the Army Captain while looking at Della.

"I 'm okay" whispered Della "Can you help me up".

The Army Captain extended his hand and pulled Della up.

The Ranger addressed both the woman and exclaimed "You two ladies deserve a bravery medal for what you did to Billy The Kid". Respect for their actions was apparent in his voice.

"That's right" The Captain agreed "While the sorry excuse for MEN in this joint looked on, you two showed that he is no hero just a filthy outlaw".

Upon being satisfied with the women's well being the two men set off to give chase to the Kid.

Sam and Della sat down at the bar to gather their senses. The Saloon keeper came up to them and apologized for not helping "Ladies I'm right sorry for standing by and let the Kid harass you, but you gotta understand I ain't armed and the Kid is a vicious killer. He'll kill a man and have no qualms about it"

He then placed two tumblers in front of them and poured out shots of whisky "Drink up, its on the house".

Della and Sam looked at each other and tossed back the shots in one gulp. As the liquor went in they began to feel blood flowing again.

With a contemptuous glance at the Saloon the girls walked out.

As they drove back to the ranch the serious mood was lifted by Sam's laughter.

"I'll never forget the look on the Kid's face when you smashed him with the mop handle" laughed Sam.

"Well that fancy kick of yours was pretty special too, you nearly took off that man's head" Della replied while breaking into a smile.

"I guess we make a pretty good team" Sam said while nudging Della in the ribs.

"You can say that again" agreed Della.

As they reached the ranch, Sam turned to Della and said "How would you like to have a roll in the hay with me?".

"Do you really mean it! But how" replied Della.

"Yesterday while you were at the school, I finished cleaning out the barn, wanna take a look" spoke Sam while stroking Della's breasts.

Without waiting for her reply, Samantha grabbed Della by the hand and with a mischievous grin, dragged her off towards the barn a few yards away from the hacienda.

Della couldn't help but giggle as her whole body tingled with excitement as she followed Samantha up the wooden ladder to where several dozen bales of straw and a blanket would be more than an adequate place to make love.

Without a word, Della grabbed Samantha around the waist and kissed her full upon the lips. Sam resisted for a second, and laughed at her friends sudden aggressiveness, but melted into her, as Della's tongue invaded her mouth.

To both women, it felt so good to hold each other in their arms while they kissed. Della sighed contentedly into Samantha's mouth as she ran one of her hands down to the firm roundness of her ass cheeks and pulled Sam's head towards her. Sam obliged by holding Della back and leaning forward into her as she surrendered to her friend's desires.

Della soon felt her friend's soft hands upon her stomach, sliding slowly up and under her shirt as she herself tried to undo Sam's denims with one hand.

"You're so insatiable!" Sam chuckled, pulling away for a moment.

"I can't help it," Della replied with a grin, her breathing becoming more haggard as the excitement built, "I want you!"

"But what if someone should catch us?" teased Samantha as Della dropped to her knees, pulling down Sam's pants as she went.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.