Mother Knows Best

by Katie McN

Copyright© 2000 by Katie McN

Erotica Sex Story: This is the first of the Katie R stories. It's a funny story about what can happen to a woman at the doctor's office.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Humor   .

NOTICE - This story contains non-consensual activities, rape, blackmail, humiliation and many other things wrapped in a thin veneer of sex. Please stop reading now if you can be offended by anything like this. You should also keep in mind that this is a work of fiction and certainly has nothing to do with my life or the life of anyone I know.

This story is © copyrighted by Katie McN, 1999, but feel free to post it unchanged anywhere on the Internet in places where people are not easily offended.


"Katie, don't cause Dr. Malinov any trouble you hear. He's been my doctor for over ten years. And, I don't want you acting stupid."

Most of the time, my step mother's voice sounds so sexy that men just stand there with their tongues hanging out. When she talks to me, though, she's just shrill and nasal.

After she married my dad two years ago, she told me to call her Dora Lee and not mom. She didn't want anyone thinking she could have a daughter my age.

She is probably the most beautiful woman in this part of West Texas. She's also the meanest. I don't like her and I don't like the way she treats me or my father. I'm sure she only married my dad because he's so rich. Not too hard to guess why daddy married her.

At first, I thought it would be kind of nice having a mother just ten years older than me.

I was the only girl on my dad's ranch at the time and really didn't have anyone to talk to about those 'personal things'. I thought we could be close. I was eleven when she married my dad. After two years I know better.

"You're 13 now and its time for you to start seeing the doctor regular like. Only way to protect yourself against female problems."

Oh, did I mention that my step mother is not well educated. I think she majored in Cheer Leading at Stanton Central High School or something like that.


West Texas can get 'hot'. I'm used to wearing jeans and tee shirts during the summer months. Shorts would be more comfortable, but I had to stop wearing them. Gets real embarrassing when the boys make fun of me. Calling me Daisy Duke and everything. Real embarrassing.

Girls want to have boobs and stuff. They just don't want to be the first. And, at 13, they sure don't want to have 'way more' than anyone else. I'm still not used to having titties that jiggle when I walk. I try to do everything I can to hide them.

Today, though, I'm kind of dressed like a ten year old girl on her way to church. I feel like a fool.

Dora Lee said that refined young women dress when they go out. 'No one' would consider going to a doctor or any other professional person looking like a field hand.


Dora Lee carried a pile of new clothes as she came through the door. She showed up in my bedroom about two hours before we had to leave for the doctor's appointment.

She stayed in my room to 'help' me dress properly. I got very embarrassed when she watched me take off my clothes. I had to take off everything since she even brought me some new 'dress' underwear.

The little girl dress she gave me has a cotton belt that ties in the back. Yuk. The patent leather shoes have short one inch heels. Double yuk. I'm used to wearing cowboy boots. These dressy little shoes hurt my feet. Look real dumb, too.

The white gloves end at my wrists with some sort of a lacy frill. Look just like the gloves the Texas A & M Drill Team girls wear. Touch anything and you get dirty.

The new underwear is something else. I don't see the point in wearing a bra and never do. The one she got me is far too small. It makes my boobs push up and stick way out. I bet they will jump right out of this thing if I move too fast.

Never wore silk panties before so these are kind of interesting. The front covers everything okay, but there's not enough material in back. My butt hangs out on both sides. Good thing no one will be seeing anything once I'm dressed so no use complaining.

Couldn't figure the garter belt thing out at first. I asked Dora Lee why I had to wear it. She said something about refined women should always wear stockings when they go out. Seems like pantyhose would be easier to manage, but I keep my mouth shut.

The garter belt got all messed up when I tried to put it on. Dora Lee helped me get it right. She pulled the garters inside my panties and told me it would be easier to take a piss if I wear it like this. Makes sense I guess.

She helped me put on the stockings, too. Seemed kind of funny. She's a woman. I hate her and yet... When she smoothed out the wrinkles in my stockings, I started to get 'tingly'.

It was a real shock when her hand slipped from the stocking and accidentally touched my pussy. It seemed to stay there for just a second more than it should have. Funny.

The 'tingly' feeling got even more intense when she used her hand to smooth out the wrinkles on the back of my panties. She seemed to be checking out my butt while she was doing this. Took her a real long time for such a small amount of territory. Didn't know what to say so I just stood there and squirmed a little.

She said she would help me put makeup on. Wow. I'm not usually allowed to wear anything other than a little bit of pink lipstick. She is using her own stuff to fix my face - eyebrow pencil, eye shadow, blush and bright red lipstick. Neat!

There is a full length mirror in my room. I can see just how good I look as I stand in front of it. The makeup gives me hot look. Maybe a little 'tarty', but who cares. I have natural blond hair. It's thick and wavy and comes to just below my shoulders. My girl friends can't stand it when they find out I hardly have to do anything to keep it looking this good.

My dad says I have an angel face. He calls me his little angel sometimes. Davie Farlough told me he thought I was 'beautiful'. Well, what does a 17 year old boy know anyhow? I try to ignore him when he talks like that.

I'm tall for my age at 5' 7". Now that I'm growing, a 110 pounds doesn't look too bad on my slender frame. Dad tells everyone that I'm starting to get a little meat on my bones. It makes me turn red when he says things like that to his men friends.

The underwear is sort of cute now that I can see myself in the mirror. My boobs look interesting and almost seem to be saying "grab me". I may just do that later.

The garter belt and silk panties make my hips look rounder than usual. I've got very long legs and they seem to get a lot attention from the guys. The nylon stockings seem to make them look even more interesting. Wonder what Davie Farlough would say if he could see me now. Kind of pleased with myself. I sort of look like one of the ladies in the magazine my cousin Billy showed me awhile back.

Too bad I have to ruin the whole look with this stupid dress, gloves and shoes. I hope 'no one' sees me wearing them!


I look up when the nurse steps out of the back room. She is 'very' nice looking. Her snug uniform seems a little tight and doesn't leave much to the imagination. The hem of her dress stops six inches above her knees. She has nice looking legs and I guess she likes to show'em off.

"You must be Katie," she says to me with the kind of insincere smile women in these parts are famous for. "I'm Nurse Marlo", she gushes, "Doctor is ready for you now. So why don't you come this way."

I always thought of nurses as old ladies in white dresses with little hats on their heads. Nurse Marlo is quite different. I learn a lot walking behind her.

Besides wearing a skirt that barely covers her butt, her white heels seem to be three or four inches high. I don't think they're very practical for office wear. Although, the effect is quite interesting. I look down and wish my heels were a little higher.

Her uniform has a zipper running all the way done the front. It's pulled down enough to let me see both her tits peeking out from a lacy bra. Nice view!

I notice Dora Lee pick up a magazine as I follow Nurse Marlo into the examination room.

The nurse introduces me to Dr. Malinov. He seems like a nice guy.

Doctor Malinov is about my height which is typical for men in this part of the country (short). He's not bad looking, but pretty old. Must be at least 50. Maybe more.

"Well howdy Katie. I understand that this is your first 'female check up'. Don't worry darlin. I know these things can be embarrassing, but I've examined hundreds of young ladies in my time. I'll try to make it real easy for you." Sounds just like my dad talking.

He mentions that my mother wants me to have a complete physical exam. He says that he will explain everything as he goes along. I'm relieved when I find out that Nurse Marlo will be staying in the room. Everything seems okay, but for some reason I start to feel a little nervous.


Here I am sitting on the examination table with my legs crossed. The skirt is pulled up a little above my knee, but nothing indecent.

The doctor asks me to pull up my dress a little more so he can check out my knee reflexes. He taps his hammer on my knee a few times. My leg pops right up so I guess everything is okay.

He asks me to cross my legs the other way. When I do, my skirt rides up a little bit more. The hem is above the top of my nylons now. I can see a garter where it attaches to my stocking. Doc doesn't seem to notice though, so I just leave it alone. Once again he taps and looks. Writes some stuff down on my chart when he finishes.

"Okay, Katie, we need your exact height and weight next." He tells me I will only have to take off my dress since he doesn't want to embarrass me. I hesitate at first, but Nurse Marlo says, "Hurry up Katie, we have a lot to get done today."

They both look at me expectantly as I strip off my dress. I guess the doctor has seen lots of women in their underwear in his day. Doesn't make me feel any better to know it, though. Kind of unusual taking my dress off in front of two people I just met.

Nurse Marlo points to a hook on the other side of the room. She says to hang my dress up so it won't get wrinkled.

I walk all the way to the other side of the room. I walk quickly when I start to feel their eyes on my back. They seem to be watching every move I make.

I have to stand on my tip toes to reach the hook. When I reach up, I feel my panties slipping into the crack of my ass. They probably can see everything while I try to hang my dress! How embarrassing! I walk back to where they are standing. They both watch me as I come toward them. I knew that Dora Lee was wrong when she made me wear this stuff. The looks I'm getting now just reinforce the feeling. I hope the doctor doesn't think I'm loose.

Nurse Marlo has me take off my shoes and gloves next. "Stand up on the scale now girl and don't move till I'm done." I step up and get on the scale facing the wall. The doctor is sitting behind us and writes more stuff in my chart.

It takes her a long time to adjust the weights on the scale. I'm getting a little cold standing here in my underwear. Oh no! My nipples are starting to get hard. Hope no one sees them sticking out from the front of my bra. The nurse finally gets it right and announces that I weigh 110 pounds. No news yet.

"Okay you can turn around now Katie." She pushes my chin up and says, "Stand up straight and arch your back girl. Don't move now while I see how tall you are." She has some trouble adjusting the device and I'm feeling like a dope standing there with my chest out and hard little nipples pointing right at the doctor. Finally she looks over at him and says "5' 7 on the button". Glad that's over.

I slip my shoes back on and walk over to the where the doctor is sitting. He tells me its time to find out how my heart and lungs are doing. I'm looking for the stethoscope but he just puts his ear up against my back. He listens for awhile and writes something down. He puts his ear on a couple more places, but I can't really see what he's doing back there.

He has me turn around and does the same thing in the front. Seems kind of funny having a grown man put his head against my boob. Somehow my bra strap slips down while he is listening. Sure is lucky that my boobie doesn't poop out! It would be sooo embarrassing.

I'm standing here in nothing but my underwear and shoes! I feel so 'uncomfortable'. The doc is talking about breast cancer. It's something I should know about, but it's hard to concentrate when I feel like, well, I don't know what! "The best way to make sure nothing serious happens is to check yourself out regularly," he concludes.

Take off my bra? I'm not ready for this! He is going to show me what to do and seems quite professional. This is so embarrassing! No man or boy has seen my boobs since they got big. Well, except for my cousins of course. That's just skinny dipping and it really doesn't count. I'm trying to figure out how to tell them I'm not taking my bra off when I hear Nurse Marlo say "Hurry along now Katie. You're keeping the doctor waiting."

Oh well. Guess I'll get it over with. I reach back and slowly unhook my bra. I try to hold it in front of me while I pull down the straps. I'm going to hide for as long as I can. Finally, it's off and I'm standing there with my hands covering my boobs. Nurse Marlo puts my bra on the examination table. I'm kind of nervous having my underwear so far out of reach.

The doctor has me stand facing the full length mirror. I have to take my hands away from my breasts so he can see everything. Oh gawd! He's right behind me looking at my boobs in the mirror. Nurse Marlo is checking me out from the front. I feel very weird looking at myself standing there - 'topless'. Nurse Marlo seems way too interested. Guess they know what they're doing. I hope.

Doctor Malinov says it's important to check for lumps. I'm not too sure what he means, but it doesn't matter since he is going to show me just what to do.

I straighten up as his hands cup my tits. No one ever touched my bare boobs before. He slowly starts massaging my breasts. He is very thorough and moves his hands all over. It takes a long time. Wow. I try not to show that his touch is getting to me. This is a 'medical exam' after all.

While he is showing me how to check myself out, I start thinking about school. Once a month, the school I go to has a dance. Seems like every boy I slow dance with gets a hard on about one minute after the music starts. I always pretend I don't notice. Guess grown men have the same sort of problem. I can feel his hard dick pressing against my ass. I'll pretend I don't notice.

Nurse Marlo is watching all of this.

She finally says that she knows a better way for me to examine myself. She tells me I need to get my breasts ready first. "It's a lot easier finding a lump when your breasts are sensitive, Katie." I can feel the 'tingly sensation' big time now. I think I'm getting wet between my legs. I'm too busy being turned on to really understand what she's saying so I just mumble something when she finishes talking.

Next thing I know, she puts her index finger and thumb into her mouth. She kind of sucks on them while I watch her. Then she starts gently squeezing and pulling on my nipple. Wow! The wet fingers make it more interesting than usual. I'm getting very turned on and its hard to stand up. I don't see how this really helps with the examination, but don't say anything because it 'feels so good'.

She wets the finger and thumb of her other hand and plays with the other nipple next. Wow, this is really something. I didn't know my little nips could stick out so far or get so sensitive. Hmmm. No one ever mentioned that women can turn each other on like this. She sure is getting through to me. Guess I learn something new everyday.

The doctor doesn't seem to notice what the nurse is doing or my reaction. He just continues to massage my boobs.

"Don't you feel it's easier to check things out this way, Katie". I have a hard time answering. She's still pulling and rubbing my nipples. I'm afraid that I will let out a big moan if I open my mouth.

"Why don't you give it a try now girl", says the doctor. He's talking to me in a professional way, but it's hard to take him seriously with that tent sticking out from the bottom of his lab coat. By this time the nurse is standing in front of me, too. They both watch me as I first wet my fingers and then play with my nipples. Next, I try to massage my breasts. I don't get everything right so they help by making suggestions for me to do this or that.

I'm very turned on at this point. I try not to show it because this is a 'medical exam'.


They both watch my progress very carefully. I want to do my best. When I'm just about ready to have an orgasm, Nurse Marlo says, "That's enough for now, Katie dear. You can stop practicing." I kind of feel lucky that I didn't come in front of them. I usually make some noise when I get off and they would know for sure. On the other hand, it's kind of frustrating to get so close and not finish. Guess I've got some business to take care of when I get home.

The doctor explains that I need to have a pap smear. He tells me about the procedure and why I need to have it done. I don't like the idea of having some man rooting around in my private parts, but I guess I've got to do it.

He has me take off my panties and hop up on the examination table. Nurse Marlo says for me to put my feet in the stirrups and move my butt toward the doctor.

I've never been so humiliated!!

My legs are spread apart and the doctor has a clear view of my pussy. I push forward until my butt is almost hanging off the end of the table. I can feel my asshole get a little cold so I know that it is also fully exposed.

Don't feel like saying what happen after that. The way they were going, I thought they'd be bringing out picks and shovels next.

The doctor finally announced that the pap smear is done. He gave the nurse something and she walked to the other side of the room. Not sure what she's doing over there.

I am ready to get off the table when the doc gently pushes me back down. "Katie, you need to know how to do a vaginal examination yourself. Girls get just as many problems down 'there' as they do with their breasts." He sort of pats/squeezes one of my boobs when he says this. I'm kind of shocked, but I guess he doesn't mean anything by it. He tells me he will show me just what to do. Nurse Marlo comes back then and lifts my legs up and spreads them apart. She puts them back in the stirrups and asks my to move nearer to doctor.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.