V Day

by E. Z. Riter

Copyright© 2000 by E. Z. Riter

Erotica Sex Story: Barbara wants her husband, Karl, to fuck and impregnate Veronica, her best friend. Karl does it but he wonders why Barbara's so adamant Veronica love him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Barbara and I planned a Valentine's Day outing with Veronica and Charlie Malloy. We bought a package offered by a major hotel that included a suite, which had a living room between two bedrooms, dining and dancing at their roof top club, and flowers, chocolates and champagne as romantic accouterments.

Barbara and I'd been married for two years. Barbara was dynamic and smart, eager to make a success of her career, marriage, and life.

Charlie and Veronica were different. We tolerated Charlie only because he was Veronica's husband. Barbara called him "an insufferable ass, a stereotypical overbearing insensitive male shit." That summed him up nicely. We both liked Veronica, who was a sweet and loving woman. She was the best friend Barbara ever had.

Charlie, a salesman, was often out at night. Those evenings Veronica spent with us, joining us for dinner and staying until bed time. With each evening Veronica spent at our home, the three of us drew closer.

Sometimes I'd wonder what it'd be like to have them both. Don't get me wrong. I loved Barbara and would never leave her, but having an affair with Veronica, with Barbara's participation and approval, was my favorite fantasy.

Despite my fantasy, I wasn't ready for the bombshell Barbara dropped on me. We were in bed a week before the big Valentine's outing. She straddled me and her eyes were bright and eager.

"I'm going to give you a very special Valentine's Day present," she said, looking down at me.

"What's that?"

"Veronica. I want you two to become lovers."

"What?" I gasped.

"You heard me. I want you two to be lovers."

"What are you saying? It doesn't make sense."

"Sure it does."

"Is something wrong in our marriage, Barbara?"

"No!" she said. She gave me a dirty look as she swatted me on the chest. "How could you even ask? I love you more than ever. This is something totally different. I want you to have Veronica and I want her to have you, but I want you, too. There are polyrelations, you know, relationships with more than two people."

"Let me up," I said, pushing against her.

"No. We need to talk," she replied. She tried to force me down, but I flipped her off me. We sat on the bed facing each other.

"Who is he?"

"Who?"

"The guy you're fucking."

"How dare you accuse me of that! I don't have a lover!"

"Then you've found him but haven't fucked him yet." She slapped me. "Slap me again and I'll redden your ass. I want to know what the hell's going on."

"Try reading my lips, you big dumb square head. I love you. I don't have anyone else. I don't want anyone else."

"Then it doesn't make any sense."

"Why not? I don't want another man, but Veronica does. She wants you."

"I'm your husband."

"You'll still be my husband." She crawled in my lap, her legs around my waist, arms around my neck. There was a sexy twinkle in her eye. "Come on. Be honest with me. If you knew without a doubt I didn't want someone else - which I don't - and if you knew I was being sincere when I said I wanted Veronica to be your lover - which I am... "

"I'd have my head examined because I'd be nuts," I said.

"I'll admit it isn't a scene out of a 'It's a Wonderful Life', but it might be a scene out of a wonderful life for the three of us."

"Have you thought about it? Have you pictured me coming home for dinner and kissing you both like I kiss you? Have you visualized lying on the bed watching me fuck her? Or waking up on one side of me with her on the other?" I said.

"Yes and it's what I want. She won't be here all the time, but she'll spend a lot of time with us, maybe more than she does now."

"She's married to Charlie. What about that?"

"They're both old fashioned Catholics. He'd never ask for a divorce. She'd never agree to it if he did. She's stuck in that loveless marriage. She deserves love, Karl."

"But with us? In our bed? Look, Barbara, let me be completely honest. I've fantasized the scenario you've drawn, the three of us in bed together, but it's a fantasy. In reality, I'm afraid of what it'll do to our marriage."

"It'll make it stronger. Why don't you think about it and we can talk more tomorrow." She kissed me, then said petulantly, "Are you too upset to make love?"

Her hips started slowly moving, stroking my cock with her pubis. She drew her knees up beside her breasts. I lifted her to slip my cock in her pussy. We sat that way, trying not to move, kissing and stroking each other, until I couldn't stand any more and laid her back. With only a few strokes, she orgasmed, her sweat, slick and sweet, oozing out and heat radiating from her.

"My man, my husband, fucking me, making me cum so good," she murmured in my ear. She orgasmed again when I did.

It was magnificent as it always is with Barbara, but that night I dreamed of a threesome.

In the morning, she said, "Veronica's coming over for dinner tonight. I don't want to discuss her being with you."

"Have you two talked about it?" I asked.

"Of course. We've been talking about it for months. Since Veronica finally admitted she wants an affair with you, she can't talk about anything else."

"Then why can't we all talk about it?"

"I think it's best if the tension builds until Valentine's Day."

My tension was high enough, but I agreed to wait to discuss it. When I got home that night, Barbara and Veronica were in the kitchen talking and cooking.

"Hi, honey," Barbara said in sweet and loving tones.

"Hi, honey," Veronica said, mimicking Barbara, but her tone was sincere, too.

I kissed Barbara hard, a demanding kiss, bending her backward with one hand playing with her ass. From the corner of my eye, I saw Veronica watching with desire written all over her. When I stopped, Veronica took a step toward us.

I kissed her as I had Barbara. Like Barbara, I felt her respond then go limp in my arms. I wanted to see Barbara's reaction as much as I wanted to kiss Veronica. If Barbara objected, it didn't show. She had an erotic, happy smile. At dinner, they both acted like they'd enjoy a wild fucking on the table. I knew I would.

We jumped into bed after Veronica left, but when I reached for Barbara, she stopped me.

"Let's talk first. You kissed her tonight like you kiss me. Why?"

"To see your reaction."

"And that's all?" she teased.

"Yes. I still don't believe you want to bring Veronica into our marriage."

"Believe it. I'm not playing games with you. I liked seeing you kiss Veronica and you did kiss her, lover boy. I'll bet she was wet."

She rubbed her pussy against my leg as her nails teased down my chest.

"How did you feel about it?"

I didn't answer.

"No games. No tricks. No other man waiting in the wings. I want her to be your lover. You want it, too. Don't be afraid to admit it."

My cock hardened at the prospects a fantasy would become a reality. Barbara felt my reaction. Grinning like a she-devil, she slipped my cock up to ride against her pubic bone.

"You do like the idea, don't you?" she said, her tone sultry. "Sweet Veronica squirming for you. Her hot, soft body under you." Barbara rubbed her breasts back and forth on my chest. "I know you love my breasts, but think about hers. They're so different, so full, like soft melons. Think of those big breasts against your chest. They're so big you can titty fuck her. Wouldn't you love to feel them around your cock?"

"Please, Barbara."

"Let go, Karl. Let your inhibitions go. Say it," she whispered.

"Stop. You're driving me insane!"

"She told me she wants your cock in her mouth. She wants to swallow your cum. She'll do anything for you. All she wants is for you to love her. You want that, too. Say it, Karl. Say it."

"Please," I moaned.

Barbara slipped down my body. Her tiny hands curled around my wrists, holding my arms by my side as she engulfed my cock. I whimpered and my cock throbbed.

"I want you to have her. She wants you. Do you want her? Do you? Say it!"

"I want her!"

"Say you want to fuck her. Say it!"

'I want to fuck Veronica."

"Yes, Karl. You want to fuck her until she can't walk."

"Yes."

"Until she can't do anything but follow you around begging to be fucked again."

"Yes."

"Pretend I'm Veronica. Roll me over and fuck me while you pretend I'm her." Barbara did a perfect imitation of Veronica when she said, "Please, Karl do me with that big cock of yours."

Like a madman, I lifted Barbara in the air and slammed her on her back. Greedily, she held my cock at her opening and lifted her hips burying me in her. She jammed her feet on the mattress and dug her nails into my ass. She tightened her pussy.

"Let it go," she whispered.

I exploded and my own scream echoed in my ears. Barbara cooed to me and stroked my sweating back. When we lay together cooled from the passion, she kissed me tenderly.

"That wasn't so difficult, was it? You admitted you wanted to fuck her."

"Yes. Yes, I do want to fuck her, but I don't love her."

"You might. I think you care for her much more than you realize. If it's not love now, it'll grow into it."

"And that's all right?" I asked.

"Yes. I know you love me more."

"I want to ask this question again because I don't think I heard the answer. Is it all right for me to love and have sex with Veronica?"

"Yes," Barbara said.

"Do you love her?"

"I love her like a sister."

"Is that all? Or do you want her?"

"I don't have a sexual interest in her," Barbara replied. "Veronica's really straight. If you bring it up, she'll freak out."

"We'll see because I'll bring it up."

She got that crooked little grin of hers. "I've never told you, but I had sex with another woman. It wasn't bad." She laughed. "Tell you what I'll do. If Veronica agrees to it, so will I."

She waited as I thought it all over. "Any other questions?" she asked.

"I don't know. This is mind blowing."

"Oh, come on, Karl. Be honest. You've fantasized about this."

"I've fantasized about the three of us, but that's not reality. It's strange thinking of it that way. I know I like the idea of fucking Veronica." I laughed. "And I like the idea of making a cuckold out of Charlie."

"You haven't heard the best part yet. Did you know they're trying to have children?" I shook my head. "That asshole Charlie knew it couldn't be him. He made Veronica take the fertility tests."

"Holy shit! Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Yes, I am, baby. She told Charlie she was the problem and that the treatments cured her. She plans to fuck you without protection and get pregnant. Charlie will think they're his; his ego won't let him believe anything else, but they won't be his. Veronica's children will be yours."

"Unbelievable. This really is becoming a man's fantasy. Say, what if I want both of you pregnant at the same time?"

She laughed and tweaked my nipple. "I knew you'd like this. All right. We'll let you get us both pregnant at the same time. If you're really nice to us, we'll let you do it on the same night, but I want to wait until her second pregnancy. I'm not ready right now. Oh, Karl, your cock's bursting. Want to see two women waddling around with your child in their bellies, stud?"

"Damn right, I do." I'd rolled her over. She'd locked her legs around me, her heels on my ass.

"Think, Karl, you'll be between Veronica's legs ready to plow your cock into her. Feeling it slip in her wetness... like this."

I slammed into her. She wrapped her arms tightly around me. "That's it, lover. Fuck me. Fuck me hard and fast as you think about your fantasy becoming real. You can fuck me anytime you want... and you can fuck Veronica, too."

Veronica was at our house every day that week. I didn't touch her again and I didn't touch Barbara in her presence. The sexual tension was thick as molasses and Barbara kept it that way.

When we'd slip into bed at night, she tease me. "Thinking about me or Veronica?" "Want me to dye my hair? That way you could have two blondes." "I wonder if she's a moaner or a squealer?" Barbara would laugh when I went wild.

By Valentine's Day evening when we arrived at the hotel, the three of us were remarkably calm, although maybe we were numb. Charlie started drinking highballs as soon as we got there. He ignored Veronica and started flirting with Barbara, who seethed, but encouraged him to drink the place dry. I asked Barbara to dance after dinner was over.

"Why don't you dance with Veronica?" she said. "I'm going to sit here and drink with Charlie." There was a twinkle in her eye.

I led Veronica to the dance floor as the band played a slow number. She came easily into my arms.

Barbara was five nine and model slim, her figure molded by diet and exercise to produce a lean hard body. Veronica was about five four. She was soft, plush, not fat, but significantly different, with an hourglass figure, round above and below.

"You smell nice," I said.

"I was just thinking the same thing about you. You don't use cologne, do you?"

"No. It's all me."

"Charlie bathes in cologne. I've told him I like a natural scent."

Barbara's an excellent dancer, but prefers the fast, hard numbers where she can shake and shimmy. Veronica melded to me. When she felt my cock growing against her belly, she rubbed against it and smiled in a most sensual and delightful way. We were dancing when Barbara waved at me and pointed to Charlie. He was three sheets to the wind.

We returned to our suite. Charlie staggered into the living room and said, "I want a drink." Veronica poured eight ounces of bourbon in a glass, then helped Charlie guzzle it down. We got him onto his bed where he passed out for the night.

Their bedroom was deathly silent as the three of us realized the time was here. Veronica looked unsure. Barbara hugged her and said, "Change and come over to our bedroom. Don't make him wait. He wants you as much as you want him."

In our bedroom, Barbara was frantic, quickly cleaning and arranging, setting the scene for a seduction. She lit the candles, folded the bed back just so, and turned on the radio to a soft station. I watched her as I undressed.

"Wear your boxers and nothing else," she said sharply. "I want her to see that great body of yours as soon as she walks into the room."

"Barbara, relax. Everything will be okay."

"She's an old-fashioned woman in many ways, Karl, and she's a one-man woman. After you fuck her, you'll be her man."

"Why is this so important to you?"

"It's best for all of us," she said.

"Are you absolutely sure you want me to do this?" I asked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.