Embers
Chapter 6: The Afterward

Copyright© 2000 by Emerson Laken-Palmer

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Afterward - Much later things get rekindled between them. <br><i>[sequel to Ellen]</i>

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister  

When the grip of climax finally released us, we lay in a hugging, huddled heap for a time, sweating and panting in the dimly lit bedroom.

I don't remember withdrawing from her and I don't remember anyone getting up. But I do have a memory of waking briefly, in the night, and thinking that it had all been a dream but then hearing and feeling my naked sister sleeping soundly beside me before I fell back into exhausted sleep.

When I did awake, the sun was shining in through the large, undraped, picture window and the clock, on the nightstand, registered nearly 11:30.

Turning to the other side, I found that I was alone in the bed, naked and covered by a single, white sheet.

Where was Ellen? I wondered before my ears picked up the sound of the shower running in the other bathroom.

Oh, I thought, she's in the shower.

Then we DID 'do it' last night, I realized as I lifted the sheet to look down at my shriveled cock. It looked crusty this morning, coated with the dried concoction my both mine and my sister's sexual secretions.

Gosh, I thought, wiping my brow and sitting up. I wondered how Ellen was feeling, after what we did last night together, and why she wasn't here, in the bed, to greet me?

Then I suddenly realized what this was probably all about and a sense of fear and dread came over me.

I had taken advantage of the situation last night, I told myself. Ellen had gotten drunk and I had used that to my advantage and used and raped her, even after she told me that she was placing herself in my hands for protection.

What a fucking BASTARD I was! I reasoned, as I heard the sound of the shower water spraying, through the wall of the other bathroom.

I know how fragile and delicate a woman's psyche is. My poor sister was probably in that shower, right now, (and had been for hours) crying her eyes out and trying to scrub the degradation, of what I did to her, off of her body and cleanse her soul.

God, I thought, pulling the sheet up to my neck and shrinking in the bed, how was I going to face her now? How was I ever going to face her again? I'd had such a loving relationship with her for all of these past years and now, in one, lustful night, I had ruined it all and betrayed her trust in me.

That's when I heard the shower water stop.

Shit, I thought. That meant that she was going to be out of the shower and maybe coming in here to scream at me and call me the degenerated rapist that I truly was.

I listened, in the bed, hiding like a coward for a long time, as I heard the sound of the hairdryer for a while and then a very odd sound that was like my sister's voice only it couldn't have been her voice because she was singing. Humming a happy melody in the bathroom and then in the suite beyond the bedroom door.

What could this mean? I thought, as I listened to her high pitched, melodious la la la la'ing, approaching the very door behind which I hid. Had she gone insane?

Then the door opened and Ellen, wearing a white top and shorts, like the ones she wore to the picnic yesterday, came in and stopped singing as she looked at me and smiled and happily said, "Well, good morning, sleepyhead! It's about time you woke up!"

"Huh?"

"I've got breakfast waiting for us out here," she said merrily, "and I hope it hasn't gone cold. There's scrambled eggs and bacon and toast and coffee. Room service brought it up while I was in the shower. Come on," she said, tossing me a terry robe from the bathroom door, "I'm hungry! Let's eat!"

"Huh... hungry?" I asked in disbelief. "How could you be hungry?"

"Are you kidding? After all the fucking we did last night?" she exclaimed as she walked out of the room. "I'm starving! Get out here!"

Pulling off the sheet, I got up and walked to the door, pulling the robe on and fastening it around my waist as I walked into the livingroom of the suite.

Ellen was sitting at the little table, set with covered plates and flatware and coffee cups. She was pouring us coffee from a silver coffeepot that she set back in the center of the table.

"Come on, Sleepy! Have some coffee!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.