Embers - Cover

Embers

Copyright© 2000 by Emerson Laken-Palmer

Chapter 5: The Suite

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Suite - Much later things get rekindled between them. <br><i>[sequel to Ellen]</i>

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister  

Taking me by the hand, Ellen practically pulled me to our table to collect her purse and then through the crowded ballroom, through the lobby and into an open elevator.

Once inside, she immediately turned to me and we fell right back into each others' arms and began to kiss hotly and wetly and with an all consuming, lustful excitement.

I let my hands roam all over her soft, sexy body now as I passionately kissed her, feeling and squeezing the firm, twin mounds of her breasts, through the silky material of her dress while she moaned her feverish excitement into my face through her nostrils.

Becoming bolder, I reached down and ran my right hand up under her dress, over the unbelievably soft, bare skin of her inner thigh and directly to the hot crotch of her thin, cotton panties.

I had never felt such a saturated piece of material in my life!

It was absolutely sopping with a warm, slick liquid as I felt the outline of the twin lips of her hot pussy through it.

Now Ellen reached between us and grasped the evident bulge of my pipe-like cock through my pants and she began to feel its outline and squeeze and rub it as we groped each other and exchanged loud, juicy hot kissing in the rising elevator. I was so excited now that I nearly ejaculated in my pants, right then and there. But then the elevator stopped and the doors opened and the white-haired lady, who we hadn't even noticed standing beside us the whole ride up, got off the elevator at the forth floor as we pulled ourselves quickly apart.

Stopping in the hall, she turned back to us and with a face brimming with haute disdain, she said, "You and your boyfriend should get a room, honey."

"Yes," Ellen said as she smoothed the front of her dress down and assumed a contrite posture beside me, "we're on our way up there right now, Ma'am. And," she added, "if it's any of your business, this isn't my boyfriend, he's my brother!"

The loud gasp of shock that came from the horrified woman's face now was stifled by the closing of the elevator doors and then Ellen put her hand over her mouth and, with a look of surprise on her own face, at what she'd just said, she started to laugh.

"And you called ME incorrigible?" I said to her, shaking my head in disbelief.

"Well, she had it coming," Ellen insisted.

And I couldn't help but laugh myself, at the memory of that woman's face, and the elevator took us the rest of the way up to our floor.

I assumed the incident in the elevator had cooled things off between us but I could still feel my unsubsided erection in my pants and, as the elevator doors reopened, Ellen grabbed my hand and practically dragged me down the hallway to our suite.

"Come on. Come ON!" she said as I fumbled with the key in the lock.

Finally getting the door open, Ellen pushed it the rest of the way and pulled me inside. I was barely able to close the door behind us as she pulled me right through the suite and into the bedroom which was dimly lit by the light from the open, bathroom door.

Nothing was spoken as we just took each other in our arms again, clutching and kissing with a burning, impatient passion.

Not breaking our kiss, Ellen took hold of the lapels of my dinner jacket and pulled them back. Then she yanked the jacket down my arms and off of me. As our feverish kiss intensified she tugged loose my tie and started to unbutton my shirt. I assisted her, undoing my cufflinks and pulling my shirt off as her hands went down to my belt and loosened it and unsnapped and unzipped my pants. As she did that, I reached behind her to between her shoulder blades and the zipper at the back of her soft, lavender dress and, in one motion, unzipped it, down her back, to the base of her spine. As she pushed my loosened pants past my thighs, her dress fell from her shoulders, down the curves of her shapely body and into a pile at her feet.

Holding her to me again, I couldn't resist the opportunity to thrust my hand down into her soft, white, cotton, bikini panties so that I could cup it over the furry mound of the hot, sopping pussy within. Working my finger into her gash, I found that she was absolutely flowing with lubricational wetness, which gushed out over my probing finger and into the palm of my hand.

Ellen, putting her hand into my boxers, tightly gripped and squeezed my throbbing, pre-cum oozing organ as I eagerly and hungrily sucked her sweet, yearning mouth and finger-fucked her for all I was worth.

There was a loud, wet, suction sound as Ellen pulled her face back from mine and breathlessly announced, "Stop it, Danny, or I'm going to cum right now and I don't want to just do it on a finger."

"Alright," I managed to hoarsely wheeze as I watched my sister reach behind her, with both hands, to unfasten her white, cotton bra.

As it fell to the floor to join her dress, I saw Ellen's breasts for the first time since we were teens. They were larger now, than I remembered them, but still firm with only the slightest sag to attest to the fact that she'd had three children. Her nipples shown light brown and hard in the untanned centers.

Quickly, Ellen pulled her panties down her sexy legs and then stepped out of them and her lavender pumps. Naked now, and slightly shorter, Ellen came to me and kissed me again as she reached to the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down for me, allowing my cock to spring up, rigid and bobbing at her, at a forty-five degree angle.

"Let's get into bed," she pulled back and told me. Then, in one motion, she grabbed the bedspread and blankets and yanked them down and then pushed me back onto the mattress.

The next thing I knew, we were laying on our sides, face to face, kissing and caressing and groping each others warm, naked bodies with a passion that attested to a shared lust, smoldering like embers inside us, for twenty years and now bursting into full, all-consuming flames again.

Pushing her onto her back, I began to kiss her sculpted neck and then her chest and her breasts, as Ellen's breathing communicated her excitement to me. Taking a large, supple nipple into my mouth, I sucked it as I held and pinched the one on her other heaving breast.

"Yes, Danny! Suck it! Suck it hard! God, bite it!"

I did as I was told, sucking and feasting on both of her breasts until I began kissing down the curves of her body, down her flat, rising stomach. I paused only to lick the salty dew from her navel before proceeding down to the neatly trimmed patch of dark, curly fur at her pubic mound.

I could already smell its strong, compelling, female fragrance as my face neared it and I was absolutely on fire to possess and taste it.

Maneuvering myself down the bed, Ellen seemed to know exactly what I wanted to do and she spread her legs to let me get between them so that my face was at her open crotch.

Her pussy looked every bit as lovely as it did when she was fifteen. The outer lips still full and the moist, inner lips just showing as I placed my mouth to it and kissed it.

"Yes!" Ellen screamed and I let my eager tongue enter her femininity, probing deeply into her hot, sweetly gushing opening and then up her slit and over her large, throbbing clitoris.

Ellen's body seemed to tighten rigidly as I greedily licked into her sex and she was oozing out a slick liquid that coated my face and tasted exactly like thin, sugary syrup as I hungrily lapped it out of her.

"Ah!" Ellen screamed. "Ah! Danny! Danny, don't stop! Don't stop! I'm going to cum! Please! Please don't stop!"

And then she came, wrapping her legs around my head and grabbing my hair with both hands, my sister's pussy started to spasm around my probing tongue and over my mouth as she used her tightened stomach and leg muscles to grind her pussy right into my face.

I was worried that I wouldn't be able to breathe as Ellen came and came, rigidly and wetly, into my mouth but then her spasms finally subsided and she opened her legs and let me go.

"God, Danny!" she wheezed in post orgasmic euphoria. "I haven't had that done to me since we were kids and you did it."

"Really?" I said, smiling up at her and wiping her access cum from my face. "Doesn't Ted... ?"

"Hell, no! He thinks a woman's pussy is some sacred but dirty place. He makes me wash it before sex so it isn't too stinky for him. He'd never put his face near it."

"Is that so?" I said, crawling up the bed so that I was beside her.

Ellen nodded and then pulled me to her and deeply kissed me, tasting her own pussy on my tongue as she did so. The very idea of that made my cock ache and throb in her hand.

"We need to take care of this thing now," Ellen said, looking down at my huge cock in her small hand.

"Do we?" I asked as she scooted down the bed.

"Yes," she replied. "Hand me a pillow, will you? And lay on your side facing me," she instructed. "I've learned a few things since the last time I sucked you. Do you remember that?"

I closed my eyes, remembering when she was fifteen and I was seventeen and I woke up, in the middle of the night, to find her naked in my bed. I remember that she got on top of me and put my cock inside her tight pussy and rode me to an orgasm. But we were afraid of her getting pregnant, in those days, so she tried sucking me for the first time. It was awkward and she snagged me with her teeth a few times but she jacked a cum out of me and then, out of curiosity, tasted a little of my sperm when she had finished. As I remember, she liked the flavor enough to wrap her lips around the cummy head and suck the last of it out for me. Then I remember we heard our dad out in the hall and how scared we were that he was going to come in and catch us and how we huddled together, in the darkness, until we heard him go back to bed.

"I remember," I said, handing her the pillow, which she placed before my loins so that, laying on her side, her face was right at the head of my oozing member.

"This IS something that Ted likes," she said before she opened her sweet, pretty mouth and took my burning penis right into it.

God, my sister could suck cock!

She worked her lips, tongue and throat against my organ in a sexual performance that was unbelievable. The pangs of intense pleasure her licking and sucking action brought to my penis was just delicious and indescribable. I hadn't had sex in months and Shelly was never much into oral sex on me. She hated my cum and would retch and kill me if I ever got even so much as a drop of it in her mouth. If she did grudgingly blow me (because she was on the rag and I needed sex), I'd have to tell her when I got close so that she could take her face far away from it and just jack me off the rest of the way.

The licking and sucking action that I was getting now from Ellen was as if it was from someone who actually WANTED to extract something from me.

Pulling back, Ellen looked up at me and said, "Let me know when you're going to cum, Danny. Okay?"

"Yeah, Sis," I replied, all too familiar with the request.

And she enwrapped the head of my cock with her hot, lovely mouth again, holding my ball sack in one hand while the other was between my thighs and over the crack of my clamping ass cheeks, urging me to her.

As Ellen worked her pretty face against me and tightened her tender lips around my shaft, licking at my sexual trigger while she deeply sucked, I could feel all the cells in my body tense up and ready for a massive, all consuming orgasm. An orgasm that was to be brought on by the sexual talents of my own, lovely little sister's mouth! Girding myself against the onslaught of massive, sexual release, I was just able to reach down, grip a supple breast in my hand and warn, "Sis, I'm going to cum!" before I felt her finger slip in between my sweaty ass cheeks and press hard right against my tightly puckered anus. At the same time she pushed her face forward and my cock sank deeper into her sucking mouth until I felt the head press into the opening of her throat. Just as I screamed loudly, in the rigorism of climax, I felt her apply intense suction to my cockhead and I started to spew out streams of pressurized semen at a rate that even I thought impossible. I just kept cumming. Spurt after spurt of thick, creamy ejaculate directly into my sister's eagerly sucking mouth, over and over, as I heard her moan loudly, with each of my expulsions, and then swallow one... two... three... four... five times!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.