Anniversary

by Homer Vargas

Copyright© 2000 by Homer Vargas

Fan Fiction Sex Story: A year has passed since three superheroines tried to capture The Geek. The operation failed, but things have not turned out too badly.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Fan Fiction   Humor   MaleDom   Light Bond   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   .

Wonder Woman, Drusilla, and Supergirl were lolling sleepily in the sunroom of Geek Castle in the remote Scottish Highlands, relaxing after the delicious breakfast Wonder Woman had prepared. The three women had made short work of a mountain of waffles and strawberry syrup served with pounds of yummy cream cheese, several platters of bacon, and a pitcher of freshly-squeezed orange juice spiced just right with several slugs of Absolute. Supergirl had washed and dried the dishes and tidied up the modern, spacious kitchen that the women had insisted the Geek install for them.

Needless to say with such appetites, our friends had put on a few pounds since they were working in comic books, but that's the way The Geek liked his women. Supergirl was certainly looking more womanly now. Her pinched waist had thickened, but her hips had spread to more than compensate. Her size eight figure really looked good squeezed into a size six miniskirt. The breasts were still not as large as The Geek preferred, but all things come to those who wait. GSS (Geek's Super Slut) was tattooed discreetly on each cheek of her eye-popping arse.

Wonder Woman, on the other hand, was already pretty close to her master's ideal, so he merely had her ditch the Lycra tights for a slinky, ever-changing collection of teddies and camisoles flown in weekly from Frederick's of Hollywood. Though she pleaded with him to let her wear sexy high heels like Supergirl, The Geek insisted Wonder Woman remain barefoot. As a concession, he let her get a clitty ring.

Dru had "improved" the most. The skinny teen, though shorter than Supergirl, had plumped up rather nicely and now sported a set of honkers to rival her big sister's. The tired but happy youngster was sitting right now on the couch in her tattered shorty pajama gazing vacantly out over the heath. Last night had been her turn with The Geek. She had gotten very little sleep, from the looks of her hair and makeup. Only one of her sandals had survived the ordeal.

"Do you know what day it is today?" asked Wonder Woman dreamily to no one in particular.

"Thursday?" yawned Supergirl. "No, wait! Saturday?"

"No, I mean the date. It's a special date. Can't you guess? What about you, Drusilla?"

"Don't tease her, Diana. You know how out of it YOU are when you've spent the night with The Geek getting your lights fucked out. She'll be non-comp 'til noon."

"OK, so you tell me," Wonder Woman insisted.

"Sean Connery's birthday? How the Hell should I know? We don't get any news up here. All The Geek lets us to watch on the telly is porno flicks," the Maid of Steel replied, a little annoyed at having her daydreams of her next tryst with The Geek interrupted.

"Think, Supergirl. It was just a year ago last night that we met The Geek."

"No! Gosh, I guess you're right. So much has happened since then. Can you believe that a year ago we were trying to capture HIM?" Supergirl said incredulously.

"Yeah, but he captured US," Drusilla giggled.

"If I'd known what a good fuck he was, I would have let him capture me long before that," Wonder Woman growled.

"You can say that again," Drusilla sighed. "I think he did me five times last night. My pussy is still leaking cum."

"That was some wild first night, eh?" Supergirl reminisced. "For all the villains that had captured me, and tied me up, and fucked me silly, I had never been orgasmed like that. I mean, having those six androids all dressed up like Superman was too much. 'Course, the cherry Kryptonite he slipped me may have had something to do with it, but I was cumming like a freight train just to look at those big blue machines. When they finished with me, I couldn't get enough cock."

"Well, of course not, honey. The others were just ordinary villains getting their jollies from fucking an over-endowed superheroine. The Geek is a genius that used our need for sex to turn us into his slave sluts. I had resisted no telling how many attempts to make me come, but a couple of hours in his Hypno-Climaxorium and I was one silly multi-orgasmic cockhound," Wonder Woman explained, as if Supergirl and Drusilla didn't already know.

"What about me? I was a virgin, not counting those Nazis!" Drusilla giggled. "The Geek re-deflowered me himself. Now I'm such little fucktoy!"

"The Geek's fucktoy!" Supergirl sighed. "It makes my pussy wet just to think about it!"

"He sure wasn't toying last night!" Drusilla grinned, risking the jealousy of her friends. It was considered bad form to say too much about what went on in The Geek's bedchambers, as it could only make the others frustrated, knowing it might be hours before they would be able to get fucked again.

"Oh?" Supergirl bit.

Drusilla's voice dropped into a conspiratorial whisper. "He chloroformed me!"

"Get outta here!" Wonder Woman exclaimed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.