Fun In New Orleans
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2000 by Big-R

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - They went there to have some fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Swinging   Exhibitionism  

When Ann came back from the bath room I asked her if she would like to get aquatinted with the couple we had just stripped for and then had sex while they watched.

Ann answered that she would like that. She said they looked like a nice couple.

She had come out of the bath still nude and joined me at the window.

The guy's wife joined him at their window also still nude. She made a pleading motion with her hands and then waved for us to come to their room.

Ann and I both nodded yes and put some of our clothes back on.

We pulled the curtain and Ann asked me if I had condoms in my suitcase. I told her I had and got out a six pack.

I asked Ann if she wanted to fuck the guy across the way and she told me she did not know yet but if she did she wanted him to wear protection.

She said if I were to have sex with the woman she wanted me to be protected too.

We went out in the hall and walked to the corner then to the next, I counted three doors down before I thought we were at their hotel room door.

The woman opened the door to my knock. She peeped around the edge before taking the chain off and letting us in. She and her husband were wearing robes now.

I introduced us as Ann and "BIG-R". (no last names)

He introduced themselves as Kate and Philip. He said they were from Birmingham Alabama.

I did not want to tell them we were from there too so I said we were from Montgomery Alabama.

Philip asked if we wanted a drink and we joined them in one.

Kate said that they had never done anything like what we had just done.

Undressing in front of those windows with us watching had been so erotic she had to have sex with Philip. When she could watch us having sex too it was even more erotic. She thought that she may have had the biggest orgasm of her life.

Ann told them we had never done anything like that before. She admitted to having gotten so excited she had been about to go out of her mind if I had not fucked her.

Philip told her she had been absolutely beautiful as she took her clothes off.

He asked if she would take them off again and let him see her nude close up.

Ann smiled and suggested we all undress.

Philip and Kate had only to take off their robes and toss them on the bed. We had only our shorts and shirts on.

Kate asked if I would let her take my clothes off.

I feasted my eyes on a really pretty set of tits, not large but big for her slender body. They were perfect with huge nipples pointed slightly up and with no sag at all.

Kate took off my shirt first. Then she got on her knees and opened the fly on my shorts.

My hard cock was let out and was right in her face.

I looked at Ann, Philip was in front of her on his knees taking her shorts down. He had already taken off her top and her tits were bare.

Ann looked at me and said " I am as horney as I can get honey ".

Philip had a hard on and finished taking her shorts down as I watched. He leaned in to her crotch and began kissing her there and I saw his tongue go in her pussy.

Kate was fondling my prick with her hands and looking at it. I pulled her face toward it and she opened her mouth and began to give it a really fine blowjob. After having just fucked Ann I knew it would take a long time for me to "shoot off" again. I pushed Kate off my cock and got her to stand up.

I kissed her for a long time, running my hands over her tits and soft curvy ass and playing with her pussy.

Kate was going wild.

I led her to the bed and I laid down and spread my legs and told her to suck my dick.

Ann laid down beside me and spread her legs and told Philip "keep on eating my pussy ".

Ann said she had already gotten off and was ready to do it again.

Kate was giving me a wonderful "Head job" and had two of her fingers in her pussy.

Ann said "That looks like she really knows what she is doing ".

With Ann laying down and spread open Philip was able to do a much better job on her pussy.

Ann began to have frequent climaxes and got so loud I put a pillow over her face to keep the noise down.

Kate was deep throttling me and playing with her self, I could tell when she had several climaxes.

I could hold off no longer and spurted in Kate's mouth. She sucked me dry and sat up and asked me if she had made it good for me.

I told her it had been wonderful.

Kate smiled and told me I tasted good.

Kate sat there between my legs fingering herself and watching her husband get Ann to another climax.

Ann shouted that she was cumming again and Kate said "Me to ".

When Ann came back to earth and was with us again she pushed Philip's face away. She told him she could not stand any more right now.

Philip sat up with a hard on and I knew he needed relief.

I told Kate to suck him off while we watched.

Philip lay down and spread his legs.

Kate dived on Philip's prick and Ann put her tit in his mouth and played with his nipples as Kate sucked. I Began kissing Kate's back and shoulders and playing with her tits and clit.

Philip was so turned on that he "got off" in her mouth in just a few minutes. Kate had a good orgasm when he did.

We were all satisfied sexually but Ann and I had not yet exposed ourselves to the possibility of any sexually transmitted disease. (Unless there were some that could be transmitted by mouth.)

We got off the bed and lounged around finishing our drinks.

I asked Philip if they came to N.O.L.A often and he told me this was their second time. They had come here for their honeymoon three years before.

Kate injected that tomorrow was their third wedding anniversary.

I asked them how much of the city they had explored and Kate piped out that they had seen only their room and the hotel restaurant. She said "After all we were on our honeymoon".

I said "Right".

I asked if they had plans for the evening.

Philip said they had just intended to go down Bourbon Street and eat there.

I invited them to go to dinner with us, I had made reservations at a fine Creole restaurant in Metairie.

I had already figured they were on a tight budget and I told them dinner was on me.

Philip accepted our invitation. Kate wanted to know how to dress.

Ann told her to wear a nice cocktail dress.

Kate said she had not packed anything like that.

Ann offered to lend Kate one of hers.

I realized that Kate and Ann were both tall and about the same height (5'10) and about the same size at their hips (32) and breasts (36D). Kate might have been a bit smaller around her waist.

Philip and I sat in two chairs and talked, the girls sat on the bed.

Philip told of being born and raised in a little town close to Birmingham. He had been Kate's first date when her parents moved two doors from his home. They had attended high school at Leeds Alabama.

They had gone "Steady" all through school and had married a year after he had graduated from high school.

They got married a month after she had graduated.

Kate said she had never dated anyone but Philip.

Philip told us he had four dates with other girls before he and Kate had started going steady. He had not been interested in any of those girls enough to ask for a second date.

Kate said that she worked for the Social Security Administration as a clerk and that Philip worked at the Internal Revenue Service office in Birmingham.

They hoped to work long enough to get federal retirement.

Philip told us they lived in an apartment in the Homewood area.

I wanted to get some idea as to how much sexual activity these people had engaged in. I wanted to have sex with Kate and I thought Ann wanted to try Philip. We would leave them alone if the were sexually promiscuous.

I asked them if they had tried joining any of the "Swap groups" around Birmingham.

Kate said they had gone to three parties, each one was much the same, the women were expected to fuck any one that wanted them. She had not liked the looks of any of the men there.

The first party they went to she had sucked off three men because she had liked the looks of their dicks and it was expected of her.

Philip said "She likes the looks of any man's cock and loves the taste of a man's cumm".

Kate said she did find out she loved the taste of a man at the time she first sucked Philip off on their third or fourth date. She had never until last year tasted any other guy but Philip.

Philip told us they had only fucked each other at that first Swingers Party. He had let a young girl suck him off while he watched Kate give a guy a blowjob.

Kate said that a woman she worked with had invited them to a party at her house the second time they tried the "swinging" life style.

There had been six couples there. After everyone had a few drinks clothing was shed and there was fucking going on all around them. They had gotten nude to.

The woman she worked with took her to a bedroom and locked the door and ate her pussy on the bed.

After she had made Kate cumm several times she had strapped on a dildo and fucked her for several more climaxes.

Kate had not wanted to suck the woman's cunt but had put the dildo on and given her a good fucking.

Philip had gotten two great blowjobs while she was gone.

When Kate had come back she sucked off a nice looking guy and they left the party.

Since then Kate had let the woman eat her pussy a lot of times at work. There were several empty offices they could sneak in to and lock the door.

The third time they had tried "swinging" was at the house of one of Philip's co-workers.

They had gotten there late and the party was well under way. A woman was on a coffee table and was blindfolded and her arms and legs were tied. Women were sticking things in her ass and cunt and men were fucking her mouth. Some one had put clothes pins on her nipples and the lips of her cunt.

A guy was butt fucking another guy in the middle of the living room floor. Two nude women were sixty nineing on the couch. Down the hall in the bath tub a pretty girl was begging for men or women to piss on her.

Their host was busy sucking a guy off and offered to do Philip next. He told Kate his wife was in the kitchen eating any pussy that wanted her to.

Philip and Kate had left, they were just not that excited by what was going on.

Kate said that she was repulsed by what she saw and had wanted no part of that kind of sick sex.

Philip told us that they had given up thinking of swinging and had been looking for just another couple to have sex with. They had been turned off by large groups.

I asked point blank if they were positive they were clean of any disease.

Philip told us that both Kate and he had just recently had physicals, they had been tested for Aids and all other S.T.Ds. It was a compulsory thing for all federal employees.

They were drug tested at the same time.

They had to do that two times a year.

He asked about us and Ann told them we were not into casual sex but we had recently had a complete check up. Last week to be exact. We were planing to have our third child and Ann told them she was getting off "the pill" next month.

Kate said she was relieved to know we were clean.

Ann told her we were glad to hear they were also.

It was getting late and I said we should get dressed for dinner and leave soon.

Kate asked Philip to get dressed while she went to our room to try on the dress Ann had offered.

Kate put on her robe and I told Philip our room number. We left. In our room Ann got out the dress for Kate, it was short, it came to half way between her knees and crotch. The top was low cut with strings to hold it up and no back until the crack of her ass was about to show. The dress was black and near transparent.

Kate put it on and looked at her self in the mirror on the bath door. She laughed and said she had never dressed that near nude in her life. She said "Look my nipples show".

Ann asked if she was willing to wear the dress. Kate told her she was but, if Philip did not like it on her she would have to wear something else.

Kate took off back to their room to get stockings and shoes on.

Ann told her to wear thigh high hose and heels, no panties and not to even think of a bra.

After Kate left Ann kissed me and asked what I thought about them. She asked if I wanted to fuck Kate and let her fuck Philip.

I told Ann that I did want Kate and I wanted to watch her fuck Philip.

Ann asked if I thought we would be taking a chance if we fucked and did not use condoms.

I said I thought that Kate and Philip were new at sex with others and were no great risk.

I told Ann I thought condoms were not needed.

I had my suit and tie on when Kate and Philip knocked on our door.

Philip looked nice in a sport coat and tie. Kate looked great in that dress.

She did not look like a slut whore, she looked like a beautiful lady not ashamed to let her lovely body show.

I asked Philip what he thought of how Kate was dressed. He said he was proud to be seen with such a lovely woman.

Ann had taken a shower and fixed her hair and face while Kate was gone.

She was still nude. She asked Philip if it was alright with him if she went as she was.

Philip was looking at her with a sex hungry look on his face. He told her that he would not mind if that was what she wanted to do.

Ann laughed and told him she did not have the courage to do that.

Ann slipped a white dress on, it was just like the one Kate was wearing. She put on white hose and a pair of white heels and was ready to go. Her nipples showed and there was a dark spot where her pubic hair showed through.

I had called down to the desk and asked for our car to be in front of the elevators. We got out of the elevator and it was there.

I tipped the valet attendant and asked the ladies to get in.

Ann told me my date was Kate for the evening and Herr's was Philip.

I opened the door for Kate and she got in with a leg and pussy show.

Ann did the same to Philip.

Kate asked if her titty hard showed. I turned the inside light on and her nipples were pressing the dress way out. Ann's were to.

At the restaurant our ladies captured all of the other patron's attention.

Two beauties dressed alike in those flimsy clinging dresses, one in black, one in white, would have given a stone statue a hard cock.

We were seated in the center of the room. The band and dance floor was in another large room through an arch-way near us.

A waiter brought us menus and we ordered drinks.

Ann and I had tried the house specialty (Steak Au Povaire) the last time we were there and that was what we wanted again. Kate and Philip thought that would be fine for them.

"Good then my date and I can dance to that zydeco music and you two can order" Ann said.

She and Philip disappeared through that arch to the dance floor.

After they were gone I asked Kate if she wanted to dance after we placed our order. Kate told me she loved to dance but I would have to show her how to do the Cajun dances.

Our waiter came with our drinks and we ordered our diners.

Kate and I sipped a bit and I asked her to dance.

On the dance floor I showed her the basic step to dance Cajun style and told her to watch the others dancing. Kate was a good dancer, she picked up the beat and soon was dancing all around me.

There is one step where the woman spreads her legs and hunches her man's leg. Kate saw several couples doing that. She did that to my leg until she said "Dam I'm about to cumm doing this, I have to stop or I will have a wet spot on my dress ".

We watched Ann and Philip dancing that step for a few minutes. We saw that she had made him get a hard on.

Kate and I went back to our table, Philip and Ann soon followed.

Our dinner was wonderful.

After we left I drove us to a group of clubs behind the yacht harbor on Lake Poncetrain.

We went in one of them that featured female impersonators, men that looked like beautiful women.

After a while we left and tried another that had male stripers.

We saw the show there and I asked them what they wanted to do next.

Kate groaned " I want to fuck ".

Ann said " Me too ".

Philip told us he agreed.

I told them it was unanimous then.

As I drove to our hotel Kate was against me with her hand inside my fly and caressing my dick while I had two fingers in her pussy.

Ann and Philip were able to get more into it in the back seat, I saw Ann's bare ass in the mirror as she got on her knees to take him in her mouth.

At our hotel we went to our room, Philip and Kate's room had only a double bed, ours had a king size.

I wanted to get out of that coat and tie and get undressed. Kate had gotten me excited playing with my prick in the car.

The girls sat on the foot of the bed and slipped their dresses off. Shoes and hose came off next.

I took orders for mixed drinks and got ice from the fridge.

The radio was playing music to dance by.

I told Philip to give the girls a strip show while I fixed the drinks.

Philip did a dance step as he took his clothes off, he made it nearly as sexy as those male strippers had.

I handed everyone drinks when he was finished and nude.

It was my time and I also imitated a stripper. I began a slow step with the music and slowly took of my clothes. When I had dropped my underwear shorts I kicked them into Kate's face. I began a hump and grind moving to in front of both women. I would hunch the air just inches from Ann's face then Kate's.

Ann leaned foreword and licked my hard dick.

Kate leaned foreword and grabbed it with both hands and put it in her mouth.

Shit I had to stop dancing.

I took it away from her and backed up.

All three of them applauded.

I took several bows.

Ann and Kate were siting in the center of the bed and Philip was next to Ann, I sat by Kate.

We talked about the evening, the food, the female impersonators and the male stripers.

It was plain that they had never seen any thing like that before.

I had been idly playing with Kate's breast as we talked, my arm was around her and her hand was playing with my cock.

Kate kissed me and asked me to please fuck her.

I thought "Should I use a rubber and then thought about how this couple was so new to sex with others it was not nesscessary ". We backed up on the bed and I had Kate mount and ride me like a horse.

Kate had a climax as my prick head touched her cervix and slid by.

She began to slam herself on me after that and it was all I could do to keep from " getting off in her " from that.

Ann had backed up on the bed to the pillows and Philip was between her legs doing her in the "missionary position".

I could see his dick going in my beautiful Ann's cunt and watch mine going in to the lovely Kate's.

It took all my will power to keep from cumming from that sight.

Philip 'Got off" in Ann and rolled off her.

I told Kate to get that cumm out of her as quick as she could.

Kate said she had never done a woman.

I told her to get her man's juice out of Ann now or I would spank her ass.

Kate slipped off me and began to suck that cumm out of Ann's pussy.

I was still hard so I got behind Kate and fucked her dogie style as she brought Ann to another big climax.

I shot off in Kate and lay down on the bed like Philip, drained and happy. Kate sucked Ann until she had another climax.

It was late and bed time for all of us.

We slept tangled up, arms around someone, legs around legs, all of us nude and satisfied sexually.

The next morning we walked several blocks and had a two hour long breakfast at The Court Of Three Sisters.

We ate outside under the trees.

After we finished I asked if they wanted to walk down to Jackson Square and then The French Market.

We were dressed in shorts and Philip and I wore shirts, the ladies wore halter tops.

Ann suggested that Kate go with her to the ladies lavatory while we paid for our meals.

I told Ann and Kate to let the ties to their halter tops be so loose that when they bent over they could show off those pretty tits. Both grinned at the idea.

When they joined Philip and I at the entrance gate they had nearly overdone the loosening of those tops. The brown of their tits showed some.

We browsed shop windows and occasionally one of us would go inside a shop.

Kate was like a little girl, every thing she saw amazed her.

Ann loved to look at old jewelry. We found three places that had antique jewelry. I bought Ann and Kate a broach to pin on the center of those loose halters. The little I paid was well worth it. Those heavy pieces pulled the halter tops well away from their tits when the girls bent over. When they were standing the heavy broaches pressed their halters between those nice tits.

The French Market was next, Ann wanted a few things, we used a lot of garlic in the things we cooked.

Ladies in New Orleans often shopped with string bags like onion sacks but with a handle. Ann got two of those for Kate and she to put purchases in.

The guy selling those got up off his chair when he saw that our girls were showing all of their tits. When they bent over to look at his bags he was standing looking down in their bra cups.

Ann picked out two black mesh bags the size she wanted and asked the price. (The price tag was on the wood handles in large figures) The young guy told her they were priced. Ann said " I know but what are you asking me " as she leaned a bit closer toward him and shook her beautiful tits at him. Kate realized what Ann was doing and leaned closer to the man across the counter so he could see more of her tits in her bra top. The guy had to adjust the front of his pants.

That guy was so excited he just blurted out " Half price for you honey ".

Ann looked around, no one was able to see her and Kate, they were so far into the booth. Ann took both hands and lifted her halter up to her chin giving the guy a complete view of her breast. Kate did that too. Ann asked if he would like to feel of her and Kate's tits.

The guy was speechless and could only nod his head.

Ann asked him to give her two bags and they would let him.

Again the guy could only nod his head.

He put one hand on Kate's tit and the other on Ann's. After a minute Ann told him to feel of the other ones now. He did but that was way to much for him, he shivered and hunched the edge of the table and a big wet spot appeared on the front of his shorts.

He blushed a crimson red and kind of collapsed back in his chair.

Ann in her sweetest voice told him he was a dear and picked up the two bags she had chosen. As the girls joined us in the hallway between stalls they both turned and blew him a kiss and thanked him.

They waited until they were out of his sight to crack up in laughter.

I told them if they had let him kiss those beauties he would have given the stall to them.

Ann and Kate put their purses in the bags and shopped every booth and stall.

Ann bought a huge supply of garlic, the tops woven together making a long rope.

Kate bought Cajun seasonings.

They bought some silver jewelry.

Both bought hand made sandals.

Each purchase was made from a male and he got the tit show. A middle aged guy gave them the sandals after Ann and Kate went inside behind a curtain to try them on. They let him kiss each nipple. The guy was really interested in Kate. Ann reached around and fondled his hard cock while he nursed Kate's tits. He shot off in his pants too.

The tit show did not work on the guy selling silver jewelry. He told them he was gay but he did give them a ten per cent discount.

The girls tired of the tit show game and we had a cup of French market coffee.

We saw the old Jax Brewery then we strolled Jackson Square.

We looked at the work of a young artist on the iron fence in a alley. Most of his work was of beautiful nude women. He was really good, his paintings were lifelike and he chose to portray his subjects in erotic poses.

I commissioned a portrait of Ann and of Kate.

The artist took several pictures of them in various poses. I asked the girls to get on their knees and bend over so he could get a shot of their tits.

Then I asked them to kind of recline on a near by park bench as if on a bed.

The artist took two shots of each girl like that.

I asked him if he had enough pictures to do a portrait of each girl in the nude reclining on a bed. He said he could but the portrait would be much more accurate if he could take pictures of them without their shorts on.

I told him to get ready and I got Ann to stand behind Kate and Philip and I stood on each side of her.

There was nothing but shrubbery behind the artist and we were shielding Kate from view from the side and back.

I told Kate to drop her shorts and lift her top, and let him take a picture of her nude. The guy took two exposures of her in different poses.

Ann took Kate's place and he got two of her fully exposed in the heart of the French Quarter.

The artist assured me he could use a one hour photo service and would work all night if he had to have them done by the next morning.

He would be there after ten a.m. the next day.

I asked him to do the paintings on wide but not tall canvases. I asked if he could make them like one on the fence, four feet long and two feet high. He said he could.

He wanted a hundred dollars for each portrait.

I agreed and gave him a hundred now and promised the rest of the money if the portraits were good the next day.

As we left heading toward our hotel Kate asked me why I wanted a nude painting of her.

I told her I was going to give it to her and Philip.

I told her I did not need a painting of her beautiful body if I could look at the real thing.

I thought she was going to wiggle and wet herself she was so pleased.

When we arrived at our hotel Ann suggested we put on bathing suits and meet at the pool.

That sounded like a good way to relax and wash off the sweat of the day.

In our room we put on bathing suits and grabbed towels and rode down in the elevator to the lobby level.

Ann's tiny bikini was the center of attention of the men checking in at the front desk.

We went out to the pool and found lounge chairs for us and Kate and Philip.

They were there before we were settled.

Kate was wearing a severe one piece suit.

Ann said " Kate you need a suit that shows your beautiful body off better than that ".

Kate told Ann that back home the only time she wore a swim suit was at friend's houses and Philip's sister's and she and Philip wanted to present a straight laced front to all of them.

Ann told her they needed to shop for her an "away from home bikini" the next day. " You need a suit that will let men know what your body looks like " she told Kate.

We all dived in the pool and swam around for a while.

Philip and I went to the bar for drinks, it took a while for the bar girl to catch up and take our order.

When we were going back to Kate and Ann we could see that they had company. Two guys had moved in and were hitting on our wives.

I told Philip we should take a table near enough to hear their conversation, yet appear as if we did not know the girls. Philip nodded and grinned.

Ann and Kate saw us sit down but continued the conversation with the guys.

The guy coming on to Ann told her she had a knock out body and he wished he could see more of it.

(Hell she was wearing a tiny little top that only covered her nipples and a triangle that was not as big as her hand over just her pussy.)

Ann laughed and told him to put sun lotion on her and he might get lucky.

The guy hitting on Kate asked her if he might put lotion on her too.

Her one piece suit was cut a bit high at her hips. The guy started at her feet and slowly worked his way up her leg. When he got to her hip he went back to her inner thigh several more times. The other leg got the same slow caressing with the lotion. He was having to lean over Kate to reach that leg and he was letting the palm of his hand massage her mound as he worked in the oil.

He asked Kate to get the shoulder straps at the top of her suit out of the way of the lotion.

Kate slipped those straps down to her elbows and took her arms out of them. When she did that pulled those bra cups away enough for him to see her nipples.

Kate grabbed the bottom of her suit and tugged it down as if it were riding up too tight at the crotch.

The top was pulled down far enough to nearly show the nipples of her tits.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.