MasterPC: The Eclectic's Edition - Cover

MasterPC: The Eclectic's Edition

Copyright© 2000 by Xanthos Pendragon

Chapter 7

Sci-fi MC Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An Ethical, Romantic, Mind Control Story? Is it really possible?

Caution: This Sci-fi MC Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Size   Transformation   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story,mc story,mc sex story

Xanthos - Tuesday Afternoon at Sonya's House - Just Finishing Lunch

"Remind me to hire a small staff after we get that house built. With the eight of us living there, I think meals and cleaning are going to get a bit out of hand," I commented after we all finished our lunch.

"What, you don't think we can handle it?" Sonya asked.

"Considering we're talking about three meals per day for eight people, that's a lot of food. On top of that, add the fact that we're talking about a fourteen-bedroom house that's going to be 24,000 square feet in size."

"Fourteen bedrooms? Isn't eight enough for you?" Sonya asked.

"Guests and visiting family members," I reminded her. "Also remember that we may want children sometime down the road."

That brightened some eyes.

At that point, Angie walked in supporting a zombie beside her.

"Hi, kitten. Decided to get up anyway?" I asked, joking.

"She was moaning about needing something, but I couldn't tell what it was," Angie replied.

I motioned for them to come over to me, and I pulled Kat into my lap. If she was really conscious, it was only barely.

Her head turned - or rolled - toward the table and when she saw what was left, she let out a pathetic sounding "Uuuh."

I got the hint and grabbed my drink and gave her a sip. From her reaction, I could tell she wasn't a Dr. Pepper lover. "Diet Coke?" I asked her.

She seemed to think about it before she limply nodded her head.

Angie returned a moment later with the diet Coke and we started force-feeding Kat.

"You really did a number on her," Sonya commented.

"No kidding," Tiffany added.

"She'll be alright. She just needs to recover," I replied to them. "Unfortunately, we all have that meeting in thirty minutes."

Kat snuggled against my chest a little more.

"Feeling better?" I asked her.

She shakily raised her hand and held her thumb and index finger about half an inch apart.

"A little bit, huh?"

She nodded weakly.

I chuckled and gave her a kiss on the nose before hugging her tightly to me.

"We'd better get going. The architect is on the other side of town," Sonya said.

"Okay. The fresh air will probably help Kat anyway," I replied. "Let's take a couple of cars, that way I don't have to worry about running over anyone... and we can stop on the way back and pick up new cars for everyone," I finished, grinning.

Cheers rang out as we all got up and headed to the cars.

By the time we got there, Kat was much more coherent, but she still looked a bit stoned. It was interesting explaining to people that she was just suffering from an endorphin overdose.

The architect was rather surprised by the level of detail that we had already decided on - never mind the fact that I already had a drawing file he could work with. We even pulled in his landscape designer so I could explain my ideas for the garden and the waterfalls (including the mix of pictures I had with me.)

A couple of hours later, the architect had what he needed, so we headed for the car dealerships.

You should have seen the look on people's faces when they realized that more than half of us were looking for new cars! That, or the look on the manager's face when I pulled out a debit card to pay for the five brand-new cars! (Sonya, Tif, and Amy decided to keep theirs.)

While the others were looking at the different cars, I pulled Amy aside to let her know what I had in mind for later. She agreed wholeheartedly and gave me a short list of things to pick up before we got to the house.

We ended up getting a bunch of Lexi.

I imagine we definitely made their day.

After that, it was time for dinner, so we went back to Giovanni's and picked up a large order to go. Then I stopped at a grocery store to pick up some supplies and (next door) some wine and champagne. I also picked up the rest of the kitten pendants from Tiffany's and purchased three more of each to even out the collection. That also left one gold and one silver kitten as spares.

When I got to Sonya's house, I gave Amy a wink, letting her know that I got the stuff we wanted. She wanted to get things ready, so I gave her the keys to the Eagle.

While Amy got stuff ready for later, I helped the others set the table.

"Why only five places?" Angie asked, confused.

"I have something special planned for Amy and Kat," I told her.

"Oh! Can I help?" she asked.

"Sorry, kitten. I want this to be a surprise for everyone when their time comes. Okay?" I replied.

"Okay," she replied, disappointed.

"Don't worry, kitten, your time will come soon enough," I told her, trying to comfort her.

"It's not that. I just love Kat more than I ever thought I could," she replied.

"I know. I saw the look on your face earlier." I gave her a kiss on the nose, and we finished setting the table. Once that was finished, I let the others know that Amy, Kat, and I were going to be out for a while and that we would see them in the morning.

Out of all of them, Kat was the most surprised, probably because we hadn't even told her yet.

The three of us got in the Eagle and headed back out to my property. Once there, I parked and leveled the Eagle, and expanded its living room to full-size.

Amy - At the Car Dealership

We were getting ready to look at the cars at the Lexus dealership when Xanthos got my attention.

"Amy, I want to do Kat's initiation tonight," he said after everyone else was out of listening range.

"Not going to let her recover from the overload earlier?" I teased him.

"What I did wasn't a nice way to introduce her to that kind of sex. I want her to know how nice it can really be - before she sits down and really thinks about what happened," he replied, honestly concerned.

"Good idea," I replied. He's right. She definitely wasn't used to bi-fun, now that I think about it, and she wasn't exactly eager for the oral sex with Angie and me.

"What I was thinking about is picking up some supplies at the store after we're done here. The others can enjoy themselves at Sonya's while you and I take Kat somewhere in the Eagle and run the gambit of sensual delights on her," he said.

"Sounds like a plan," and a much better introduction than earlier.

"Is there anything you need for that initiation of yours?" he asked.

"Hmm... If it were just her and I, I wouldn't need much. I've never considered doing it as a team before," I replied.

"How about a light, candle-lit dinner, strawberries, whipped cream, a great wine or champagne, and some roses," he suggested.

"It seems we think much alike in that regard," I replied, smiling. "I have the rest of the stuff I need in my car."

"I'll stop and pick up some Italian food at Giovanni's before we head home. We'll just make sure we don't eat too much."

"Are they any good?" I asked. "If this is going to be a truly special dinner..." I asked.

"Their food is excellent! Most of us ate there just over a week ago. Oh! I still need to pick up the rest of the pendants too. It will be a great chance to give Kat her gold pendant too," he replied.

"Perfect. I think it would be a good idea if we keep our plans quiet from the others. That way, it will be surprise for everyone when their turn comes," I suggested.

"Agreed," he replied.

"I assume you saw the way Angie was looking at Kat after Kat passed out this morning?" I asked him.

He smiled and said, "Yes, that's why I want to do her session tomorrow night. I know full well that Angie loves Kat, and I want to encourage that. By showing them both what love and tenderness can be, I think we can give them their best chance for the future - at least without my having to resort to further altering either of them." For some reason, he wasn't smiling when he finished.

I gave him a kiss and said, "We'd better rejoin the others."

He nodded and we walked into the car lot.

A few minutes later, Tif walked up.

"Hello, love," I greeted her.

She smiled and we gave each other a quick kiss. "What's up?" she asked.

"Quite a bit. Could you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Sure. Name it," she replied.

"Take Kat and Angie out and get them some nice lingerie after we leave here. You won't have much time to do it though," I told her.

"Okay, no problem. What's up?" she asked, curious.

"Remember your initiation?" I asked in response.

"How could I forget. You never did tell me; where did you learn all that stuff we did that first night?" she asked.

"My first lover in San Francisco. She taught me the lessons of love and sensuality, and when I left her, she asked me teach others," I replied.

"Incredible. I would love to meet her some day, even if just to thank her," she commented.

"I don't know... We didn't exactly break up on good terms..." I said sadly.

"Why is that - if you don't mind my asking," she asked.

"She was a little bit too possessive for my taste. If it weren't for that, I'd still be with her. I loved her dearly... but now it's you and the others I love," I replied.

She smiled tenderly at that and said, "Thank you. I love you dearly as well."

We gave each other a tender kiss before I told her, "If either of them asks, tell them you just wanted to get the lingerie for tonight. Don't tell them anything else. Okay?"

"Sure, love. So, you're initiating both of them tonight?" she asked.

"No. Xanthos and I are doing Kat tonight and Angie tomorrow," I replied.

"I could do Angie's initiation," she offered.

"Sorry, love, but I don't think that's what he's wanting," I replied.

"Okay. Let me know if you change you're mind," she said, giving me a kiss before walking away again.

Most of the others selected the car they wanted and Xanthos went inside to take care of it. When he did, I saw Tif go over and talk to Kat and Angie. Good timing, love.

When Xanthos came out later with five sets of keys, he got swamped with hugs and kisses. Even I had to grin at the scene. The funny part was watching the salesmen standing around, shaking their heads in jealousy.

When we all left, Xanthos went to take care of his shopping; Angie, Kat, and Tif went to do their shopping; and the rest of us returned to Sonya's house.

Amy - At Sonya's House

Xanthos showed up about thirty minutes after we did and gave me a wink. When I asked him, he said he put all the stuff in the Eagle. I got his keys and headed out to get things ready. Kat and the others pulled up just as I was walking out the door, so I checked with Tif who whispered, "They're wearing them."

Perfect! "Thank you," I said, before continuing to the motor home.

I'm really looking forward to this. I can definitely understand his choices for family members. Every single one of the women is absolutely gorgeous, but as beautiful and interesting as they are, somehow Kat still stands out.

I was preparing the strawberries when Xanthos entered.

"Need some help?" he asked.

"I think I've got it. I still don't know how to do this as a team though," I replied.

"If you can describe what you go through, maybe I can make some suggestions," he said, moving behind me and pulling me into a hug and tenderly kissing me on the neck.

It was difficult to concentrate with the sensations he had coursing through my flesh and bones from his gentle caresses. As shivers ran up my spine, my knees went weak and I dropped what I was doing. Just seconds later, I groaned in orgasm.

"My god! Where did you learn that?" I asked him. No man had ever been able to do that to me before.

"It's something I came up with myself. I enjoy giving pleasure to others, and I happen to like this method," he replied.

"Incredible! The only others that have ever been able to do that to me were Mei and Tiffany," I said, surprised.

"Mei?" he asked.

"The one who taught me back in San Francisco," I replied.

"I see. You were going to describe this initiation?" he reminded me.

"I was distracted," I replied. I went on to describe it as it had been taught to me. Before I finished, Xanthos moved shakily to the couch. By the time I was finished, I could tell he was concerned too.

"I can see why you would have a hard time doing that as a group. The problem is, if you go through that with someone by yourself, you two would be bonded so tightly that I'd actually HAVE to use my program to stand a chance in the relationship," he commented.

"I know what you mean. Before I left Mei, I never thought I would be able to love anyone like I did her. I was lucky enough to meet Tif. We had already seduced each other when I decided to initiate her, and just like Mei, we've been deeply in love since."

He nodded, thinking about it.

We discussed the idea that he came up with and, after I agreed, he went back in to get Kat so we could leave. By that point, I already had everything stored away for later, except for the things from my car.

Kat - At Sonya's House

Wow! What a day! And from what Tiffany said, it's not over yet. I still can't believe Xanthos bought me a new Lexus! I guess that does kind of make up for this morning. I just hope it didn't mess up my friendship with Angie. It was one thing having the others make me come in the shower, but when he wouldn't let me cum until I made Amy and Angie cum? What was he thinking?

"Kittens!?" Xanthos called from the living room.

I walked back inside from Angie's backyard.

Some sort of group meeting?

Once we were all there, Xanthos announced, "I just wanted to let everyone know that Amy, Kat, and I are leaving for a little while."

Leaving? Nobody told me anything about that.

"We should all be back in the morning. In the meantime, enjoy your dinner and have fun this evening," he added.

When we got to the motor home, I could smell strawberries and a mix of Italian foods. "What's going on?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," Xanthos replied.

A few minutes later, we were leaving Charlotte on I-77 toward the lake.

"Where are we going?" I asked, starting to really wonder.

"Over to my new lot," he replied.

"If you say so."

Ten minutes later, we pulled up next to a couple of cars parked a little off the road.

"We're here," he announced.

He hit a switch that leveled the motor home, then another that kicked the kitchen/living room area out to its full size, which was rather impressive.

"Why don't you two explore for a few minutes while I get dinner ready," Amy suggested.

We walked outside and started looking around. While we were walking around, I noticed Amy stepping out to her car to grab a couple of things, then heading back in.

"Kat, I want to apologize for this morning," Xanthos said, sincerely, after we had been walking for a few minutes, exploring the beautiful property he purchased.

"I don't know what you mean," I replied. Which part are you apologizing for?

"I saw that you weren't comfortable with the idea of having sex with the others. The way I tried to force you to get over that was cruel, and I apologize," he replied.

"Is that what this dinner is all about?" I asked him.

"Only in a very minor way. I've wanted to properly welcome everyone into the family for several days. Amy agreed to help me do that," he explained.

"And what about what this morning did to my friendship with Angie?" I asked, still not exactly happy about it.

"You were too zoned out to see what I saw after you passed out. I will tell you this however; depending on how you handle tonight, I'm pretty sure you'll find that your relationship with Angie will be stronger than you ever thought possible," he said, sincerely.

"I don't know how," I said sadly.

He stopped and turned to me, then lifted my chin so we were looking each other in the eyes.

"We'll talk about that in the morning," he said, gently. "You won't be able to understand until then." Then he gave me a kiss that was so gentle that it left me wanting - even after I tried to deepen it. When I couldn't take it any more, he pulled me to him and gave me a gentle, loving hug.

Lots of thoughts and feelings were running through my mind, but I couldn't focus on any of them. Then Amy called out to us from the motor home.

Just before we went inside, Xanthos said, "Relax and enjoy yourself. After tonight, you will truly understand what 'Love' means."

Amy - At Xanthos's Property

As soon as the others left, I got the table set for a candle-light dinner, including a rose at Kat's place and a pair of candles at the center of the table. I also served three light dishes of pasta and selected one of the bottles of wine that Xanthos had purchased. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a finer variety than you find in any of the grocery stores; a perfect wine for tonight.

Then came covering all of the windows and laying a pair of roses out of sight for later.

After making sure that everything was ready for dinner and later, I called the others in.

Tiffany - At Sonya's House Eating Dinner

Angie sure looks distant...

"Penny for your thoughts," I told her.

"What?" she asked, lost in thought.

"Care to talk about it?" I asked her.

"Oh. Just wondering what Kat, Xanthos, and Amy are doing..." she replied, picking at her food.

"Something wonderful," I told her.

"You know, don't you," she accused me.

"Yes. She's in good hands, don't worry," I told her, trying to calm whatever concerns she might be having.

"In other words, you aren't going to tell me," she replied.

"Exactly. Tell you what, why don't we spend the night together and I'll do my best to keep you distracted," I suggested.

She thought about it, then smiled slightly and nodded.

Amy - Dinner

As Kat entered, I could tell that she was at least a little bit uncomfortable about what she expected might be coming up, so I decided to see if I could comfort her some.

I walked up to her and, after taking her hands gently in mine, gently said, "As my first lover taught me, I would be honored to teach you... if you will let me."

Kat

I looked into her eyes, but I still wasn't comfortable about the idea of having sex with another girl. I was just about to say 'No' when I felt Xanthos's comforting hand on my shoulder. I looked back and found him smiling back at me supportively.

Amy

Xanthos's touch seemed to comfort her. After a few moments, she relaxed, and with a tender smile, said, "I think I'd like that."

I smiled and said, "Thank you. If you are patient, tonight will mean much more."

We hugged each other tenderly. After the hug, I kissed her lightly on her lips, causing her to moan slightly. When we separated, Xanthos proceeded to gently remove Kat's clothing. When he was down her negligee, he gave her a tender kiss that left her wanting, then he seated her at the table.

He kneeled in front of her and took her hands in his. "Tonight is your night. There's no reason to be afraid or concerned about anything that will happen, so just relax and enjoy what we have to teach you."

Kat smiled and hugged him tightly before giving him a kiss.

Next, he came to me and repeated the procedure. (Except for the last part.) After he kissed me, I thought, "God, what I'd give to be in Kat's spot tonight!"

Xanthos seated me before moving to open the wine. After he poured three glasses, it was time to begin.

"Now this is lesson one. This is a delicate wine. You sniff at it and then take a small sip and hold it in your mouth to let your tongue explore it. Different parts of your tongue will taste different flavors. Only when your taste buds are saturated should you let it slide down your throat," I started.

Xanthos clinked his glass softly against each of ours, the fine crystal sounding a sweet note.

"To each of us; and a night of love you may cherish always," Xanthos toasted, looking at Kat.

I had to smile; it was the perfect toast.

Kat

I was overwhelmed, but I raised my glass as Xanthos and Amy had and sniffed at it, then took a small sip. I followed Amy's instructions, letting the wine reveal itself to my tongue. I was amazed as the pleasure of each different flavor emerged; tart here, sweet there, delicate there. It was delicious and smelled wonderful. I was inclined to chug it, but realized what I would miss if I did. My appreciation for the experience was enhanced greatly by the view in front of me. Amy's erect nipples were clearly defined behind her negligee, and by the smiles on their faces, I could tell that Amy and Xanthos cared deeply about me.

"That's very nice," I said finally. (Meaning both.)

Amy

I smiled radiantly at my pupil. She was going to be an honor student.

I put in one of my CD's that I had brought in for this and adjusted the volume.

"Lesson two: Aural pleasure. Sound can be as pleasurable as touch. It can touch you in places that fingers can't reach; move you in ways that no physical force could."

Kat

I've listened to quite a few different types of music, but this was different. It was some sort of Classical or New Age music that was absolutely beautiful. Complex melodies and simple harmonies combined in a way that caused shivers to run throughout my body. God, I was getting even wetter!

Amy picked up a book that she had apparently set aside earlier, then turned again to face me.

"Lesson three. The sound of words; not just talk, but the joy of enunciating the concepts of love."

Her voice had a dulcet singing quality to it. She read aloud a passage that captured my heart. She was soft in places, barely audible, and driving and commanding in others. All the while she seemed to keep rhythm to the hauntingly soft music.

Please

Come back to me, Gongyla, here tonight,
You, my rose, with your Lydian lyre.
There hovers forever around you delight:
A beauty desired.

Even your garment plunders my eyes.
I am enchanted: I who once
Complained to the Cyprus-born goddess,
Whom I now beseech

Never to let this lose me grace
But rather bring you back to me:
Amongst all mortal women the one
I most wish to see.

Xanthos

Kat was moved to tears. Between the music and the words, her passion swelled. Her breathing became heavy and I could smell her scent increasing. She looked so hot that I thought she would cum at any moment.

Amy

I noted the tears streaming down Kat's cheeks; each drop was like morning dew on a delicate flower. I told her in verse how I would love her; carefully shaping and timing each word as a separate concept. I noted the swelling of Kat's breasts as her breathing became heavy. I watched and guided her passion carefully. Kat was literally writhing with desire by the time I concluded the passage.

I set the book on the table and kneeled before her. Kat would have lunged at me had I not stopped her with a gesture.

"Lesson four: Touch; so gentle you could feel the texture of a butterfly's wings and do it no harm. Now hold up your left hand, palm facing me."

Kat complied.

"Now no matter what you feel, force yourself not to either fight or pursue. You are only to experience. Understand?"

Kat nodded. I could tell that she was so hot she was almost dripping.

I slowly took my little finger and touched hers at the very tip. A shock surged through her body. I lightly drew the finger down the length of hers, over her palm and back again.

Kat's breathing increased noticeably and she moaned softly in passion. I could tell that she wanted to grab me and knew she couldn't without spoiling the whole thing. That made her desire it even more.

I continued with each finger in turn, finishing with the thumb. Then I placed my whole palm lightly against Kat's and moved it slowly in little circles. Then I let my fingers shift sideways to trace between hers. I slowly moved them down to the base of her palm and then circled her wrist with one fingertip.

Kat

I fought the desire within me. This woman held me in a power like I had never known. My whole being was transfixed on the lightest touch of her fingertip. Then as if acknowledging that power Amy intertwined her fingers with mine and softly gripped my hand. I started to squeeze back.

Amy

I stopped her with a simple "No! Experience only, don't pursue!"

Kat complied and trembled. I motioned for her to hold up her other hand. She did so, shakily. I gently gripped the one while I treated the other hand in the same slow, methodical manner; each finger separately then the palm and finally intertwining the fingers and softly gripping.

Kat was moaning and trembling like a leaf; her lip quivered in anticipation of the next occurrence. She was totally in my power.

I slowly arose to my feet, my hands guiding Kat irresistibly to hers. She stood shakily, but I steadied her with my intertwined fingers. Kat's knees looked weak, but her body followed the guiding force of my hands.

So softly I could hardly be heard I whispered: "Lesson five: Vision. Let your eyes see me. Look freely into my eyes. Examine the curve of my face, the shape of my lips. Touch me with your eyes like you would with your lips."

Kat

I felt myself sinking into the rich amber pools of Amy's eyes. I had hardly noticed before just how pretty they were. I liked it when we made eye contact the first instant, but I hadn't noticed what color they were or the texture of her pupils. I felt myself flush as I gazed into them, but I explored them fully before slowly examining the lovely face before me in detail. I could see every pore, the soft tiny hairs on her lip, the small divot beneath her nose on her lip, the texture and color of her lips. She slowly licked at her lips and I melted inside. My whole body trembled and I felt myself on the verge of orgasm.

Amy

"Don't fight it, let your body experience what it wants. Don't guide it. Just feel it," I whispered as softly as a gentle breeze.

Kat

I felt the warmth growing between my legs. It grew and consumed me as a gentle wave of orgasm swept over me. I thought my knees would give out, but I was held aloft by the power of Amy's presence. A soft moan escaped from my lips and my eyes half closed as the wave engulfed me. My breath caught in my throat and I cried out softly. Tears rolled down my cheeks and landed on my chest.

"That's right, baby. Just flow with it," said Amy.

I felt another wave engulf me. I had climaxed twice and we hadn't even kissed.

As if on cue, Amy commanded that I slowly lick my lips.

My mouth felt dry, but I complied.

Amy

Kat was doing fantastic. Her lower jaw quivered in anticipation of whatever should happen next.

"Lesson six: The kiss. As soft as a snowflake drifting to earth on a still night," I whispered, my voice as soft as that very snowflake.

Kat

I felt Amy's fingertips trace softly down my arms to my elbows, then they gently but irresistibly drew me closer. I gazed at the face moving toward me as if in slow motion.

Amy

Her eyes closed themselves and her lips parted as I drew her close. The touch of my lips sent a shock through her body. We moved so slowly that she first felt my lips touch the fine hair on her own upper lip. We slid around softly from side to side, guiding our own bodies where we would. Then my lips were full and warm upon hers. Another wave of orgasm swept over her body and her moan escaped from the corners of her mouth and her nose.

I flicked my tongue across her lips and again Kat moaned in orgasm. My lips softly sucked hers, one at a time, between Kat's and my own quivering responses. Then my lips were again full upon hers and my tongue pushed between her lips. When it touched her warm tongue, her whole body convulsed hard. Her moaning cry escaping only from her nose. Then my tongue retreated to slide over just the lips themselves, only to return and this time swirl around hers.

Again Kat's body convulsed and I was sure she would fall, but my fingertips at her elbows commanded her "NO".

She was as helpless as a puppet on a string; her breathing labored and quivering.

Xanthos

I could tell I was right earlier. Kat was completely under Amy's control.

I could see that Kat also needed support to even stay on her feet, but if I made any contact at this point, it would destroy the moment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.