MasterPC: The Eclectic's Edition - Cover

MasterPC: The Eclectic's Edition

Copyright© 2000 by Xanthos Pendragon

Chapter 4

Sci-fi MC Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An Ethical, Romantic, Mind Control Story? Is it really possible?

Caution: This Sci-fi MC Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Size   Transformation   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story,mc story,mc sex story

Xanthos - Continuing Where We Left Off

I was sitting there smiling, facing my two lovelies as we were taking off on our trip to North Carolina from El Paso, Texas. (The seats face each other - front to rear.)

"Xanthos?" Anna asked.

"Yes, kitten?" She smiled at that.

"When are you going to tell us where we're going?"

"What, you don't like surprises?"

"Not really. They have a habit of being bad."

<Heh> "Well, I think you'll like this one. I thought we'd take a quick trip to select some property to build our new castle on. After that, maybe an early dinner before we head back?"

"Sounds interesting, but why bring us along?"

"Because I love you, and I thought you'd be interested in giving your thoughts on the different places. Besides, wouldn't you two kittens like to join the 'Mile High Club'?"

Melissa got a puzzled look on her face, but Anna busted out laughing. "THAT'S what the guy up front was talking about!" Anna exclaimed.

"I don't understand, what's the 'Mile High Club?" Melissa asked.

Anna still couldn't control herself, so I said, "It's an exclusive club made up of people who have had sex in an aircraft at least a mile up."

She looked shocked, then she started laughing as well.

"So, my lovely kittens, are you ready for some playtime?" I asked.

I was getting a bit thirsty and the plane had already leveled off, so I got up to check the plane's built-in galley and found that they had it nicely stocked. Instead of getting water (what I was looking for), I noticed that they had some champagne and decided that it would make a nice touch.

Grabbing the bottle and three glasses, I headed back to the seats. After carefully opening the bottle, (popping the cork damages the taste) I filled the three glasses.

I raised my glass and said, "A toast. To long lives and happiness - and to the dreams we have yet to fulfill."

After our drinks, I took my jacket off and folded it over the vacant seat next to me. Then I moved around behind Anna and started to very gently caress her neck, shoulders, and her face with just my fingertips. My touch was feather soft; slowly flowing from her chest (just above her breasts) up and over her shoulders, then curving to the back of the neck, following the neck just below the chin, then turning and moving up the sides of the face; occasionally teasing the earlobes while I was at it. Once to the top, I reversed the process. Each time, I would vary it just a bit.

Anna let out a contented sigh, leaned back, and closed her eyes. A few minutes later, her breathing became a bit uneven. I had her stand for a moment while I slowly and gently removed her chemise from behind her and had her sit again; a good thing since I could already smell her excitement.

I continued the caressing; still avoiding her breasts, but increasing the area to down around her garter. Occasionally, I'd even venture below the garter for a quick tease, only to quickly return back above.

Her breathing was getting pretty ragged at this point and I could tell she was getting close. She started to move her hands to her crotch and breasts, but I stopped her, gently whispering "No. Just let it happen."

She hesitated, then put her hands back on the armrests. The way she kept clenching her fists, I could tell that she was getting really close.

When my hands made their way up her belly this time, they came together, following the valley between her breasts, then turned and, for the first time, flowed back down and around, actually caressing her breasts this time - but still avoiding the areolas and nipples. Anna inhaled sharply as this brought her absolutely right up to the edge, but when I stopped just short of letting her cross the edge, she started whimpering; begging to cum. Then I made a sudden sweep around her breasts, throwing her right back to that edge; and as I started around again, I cupped both her breast, squeezing both of them firmly, and sharply rolling her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers while I was at it.

Her orgasm was so strong that when she finished screaming, she laid there unconscious; and left both Lis's and my ears ringing. In fact, the copilot opened their door a little just to make sure that we were still alive; immediately closing it again.

"Damn! Is she ok?" asked Melissa, wide-eyed.

"Yeah, she'll be fine. I don't know about my hearing though."

"No kidding, mine are ringing too."

"Your turn." I said as I moved over behind her.

Lis had already taken off her chemise, probably due to her own sexual tension from watching Anna.

"I still don't understand. What did you do to her?"

<Heh> I started massaging her shoulders as I softly explained. "Just a little something I like to do... I get a great deal of pleasure from giving pleasure to others - whether it's from causing orgasms, or giving gifts or pleasant surprises, or whatever else I can come up with."

"In this case, I used some of the techniques involved in making love to someone. Sight, sound, scent, taste, and touch - all of these can be used individually or in any combination to give pleasure. For example: you two are very pleasing to the eyes - especially in those outfits." I turned to Anna and lightly ran a finger along her mons, picking up some of her juices. Then I turned back to Lis and lightly ran the finger beneath her nose as I continued, "The scent of a lover or a flower; the taste of fine wine; a lover's voice or a song; or a simple touch." as I lightly ran my fingertips from her belly, up between her breasts, then around her right breast, and cupping it in my hand. "In fact, Anna would have come within a few more minutes anyway - without my having gone after her breasts or pussy. I just decided to throw her over the edge that time; much the same way I can with you," I finished as I kissed her at one of her "trigger" spots, forcing an orgasm from her.

As she was coming back down from her orgasm, I finished taking off my clothes, placing them on the seat with my jacket. Anna was waking back up as I finished getting undressed.

"Hello there. Welcome back to the living," I said with a grin.

"What happened - and how long was I out?" she asked.

Lis chuckled and beat me to the punch line. "Oh, you just had an orgasm... and you were out long enough for him to actually explain to me what he did to you."

I took Lis's hand and lead her over to my seat where I sat down and had her straddle my legs facing me.

We leaned into each other, kissing as tenderly as we could. Then Anna came up behind Lis, kissing her neck and caressing her sides and breasts. Lis leaned her head back some and they gave each other a very wet kiss. While they were kissing, I was stroking Lis's pussy with the tip of my cock. I had Lis move her body closer, then she slid down, enveloping my cock.

"Take your time," I said gently, looking into her eyes.

She nodded and slowly rode up and down on my crotch as she rocked and twisted her hips to vary the penetration; all the while, we were staring into each other's eyes. I gently caressed her back and Anna was caressing and kneading her breasts from behind her.

After a few minutes, she paused, quaking as a gentle orgasm swept through her, then she resumed her movements until a second one swept through. During each one, I kissed her gently on the lips. After the second one, we held each other tightly together for a few minutes and then kissed again. Then Lis got up, kissed Anna, and motioned for her to take her place.

After Anna came twice, Lis got back on, facing away from me this time. Once she was on, she threw herself into it, riding for all she was worth. Right when we were just about to cum together, I moistened a finger and slid it down so that her down-stroke would force it up her ass. She gasped in orgasm as it entered - causing me to cum at the same time - and then she collapsed back against me, still quaking. While she was, I held her against me, kissing her on the neck and the side of her face while Anna was on her knees between Lis's legs, cleaning my cock and sucking our combined juices from Lis's pussy - both of us causing Lis to cum several more times until she was pretty much dead to the world.

Eventually, Anna and I decided to let Lis recover, so we moved her to one of the other seats, then Anna straddled my lap again for another slow, sensual ride. When we kissed, I could taste the mixture of Lis's any my juices on Anna's lips and I just smiled and kissed her again more deeply.

After we both came some more, (me twice, her around eight times) she got up, turned around, and snuggled in beside me. Several minutes later, Lis had recovered enough (barely) to move across to join us.

"It's alive," I joked.

"Barely," Lis groaned.

I gave her a kiss, then Anna leaned over and did the same.

"Between the two of you, I think I'm in way over my head," Lis continued.

"What are you complaining about? You're the one who threw yourself into that last ride," I pointed out.

"He's got a point," Anna said, smiling.

"Can I help it if I like it fast? Besides, between your appetite and his ability to make me cum seemingly at will, I don't think I'm gonna live too long. Maybe we should get Christina to join us... and some others as well," Lis said, sarcastically.

"The girl at the mall?" I asked.

"Yeah, we were talking about taking her home with us earlier, but Lis reminded me that we needed to talk to you about it first." Anna explained.

Yeah... Especially since we'll be leaving El Paso in the next few days... Hmm... She was very attractive... young... sweet... innocent... "Out of curiosity, what was it that you found so appealing about her?" I asked.

"She's absolutely adorable!" Anna said.

"What's not to like?" Lis added.

"Sweet and innocent?" I asked.

"Yeah, I could just eat her up!" Anna said. Lis nodded to that.

"You realize that if she joins us, she'd probably lose that innocence pretty quickly, don't you? And that's assuming she'd even be interested." I said.

They both looked thoughtful for a few seconds then Anna said, "Yeah, I didn't even think about that."

"She wouldn't have to change... and you could make her interested," Lis said.

I frowned at that. "No. I don't think I'd be able to live with myself if I did that... and I'm not interested in finding out if I could. I'll tell you what; if she is interested in joining us, and both of you are comfortable with the likelihood of her losing her innocent quality, then I'll reconsider her. Sweet and sultry might work pretty well for her, but I just want you both to consider that."

"As far as others... We'll probably find some along the way that would be interested in joining us." I finished, grinning.

They both nodded against my chest as I gently caressed their arms.

We were still snuggled together a few minutes later when the pilot slid the door open a little and called back that we would be landing in thirty minutes. Boy, how time flies when you're having fun! <Grin>

I thanked him and he closed the door once again. The girls got up and I moved to get a couple of hand-towels and some water from the galley. We all drank some of the water and used the towels to clean ourselves and the messes up. Then we all got dressed and got back into our seats when the pilot knocked on the door to let us know that we were about to land.

Once we landed and pulled into the main terminal, the copilot came out to open the door for us to leave and I could see a large grin spread across his face as he inhaled deeply, breathing in the scent from our fun earlier. I looked at my watch and saw that it was just a few minutes past three o'clock, local time. I told him that we would be back before ten o'clock and suggested that they let the plane air out a bit. He chuckled at that pretty hard and told us to enjoy our evening. Before we left, I pulled out $100 and suggested they find someplace nice for dinner. The copilot thanked us again and we went on our way, with Lis and Anna each carrying a bag with new clothing in it.

"Let's go find a car, shall we?" I said.

We went into the terminal and got to the car rental area fairly quickly. (Small Airport) I rented a nice-sized car and got directions to Haggerty's. On the way to the car, I pulled out my cel and called Sonya to let her know that we were on our way - actually, I told her that I was on my way. Sonya said that she would be waiting for me.

About twenty minutes later, I pulled up in front of the real estate company and all of us got out of the car, leaving the new clothes in the trunk.

I opened the door for the ladies and followed them in. Once I was inside, I saw the receptionist for the first time. Holy Shit!!! Young - couldn't have been 20 - slender, exotic, absolutely unbelievable emerald green eyes; she had short, straight, shiny, jet-black hair cropped straight at the shoulder with bangs cropped straight across just above her eyebrows, bright red lipstick, flawless skin... I was completely stunned.

A few seconds later (or was it minutes?) I shook myself back to awareness.

"I'm sorry; we're here to see Sonya Lovewell," I said; still a bit shaken. I just couldn't believe how beautiful she was. Considering the ladies I was with, that's saying a HELL of a lot!!!

"Yes, Mr. Pendragon. She's expecting you. If you'll follow me?" she said, standing up. She stood about 5'9" tall. I glanced down to her feet and saw that she had 3" heels on and she was wearing a classy black outfit.

My GOD! This is the one I've been talking to? I have GOT to find out her name!

We came up to an office and this young goddess introduced us.

"Sonya? Mr. Pendragon is here to see you."

I recognized Sonya's voice as she responded, "Thank you, Kat. Please show him in."

I let Lis and Anna enter the office first, then I entered - shocked again. Fortunately, I was able to control myself better this time.

Sonya appeared to be in her late 30's or early 40's, she stood 6'1" tall, (as tall as I am) had long, flowing red hair, fair skin, brown - almost amber - eyes, and a relaxed, friendly smile that matched her sensuous voice.

"We meet at last," I said with a smile. We made introductions and everyone shook hands.

"How was your flight?" Sonya asked.

I grinned and said, "Quite enjoyable." I didn't have to look at the kittens - I KNEW they were blushing!

Sonya pulled a folder from her drawer and pulled several photos from it. "These are the properties we discussed this morning," she said, spreading out the stack before us. "If you'll point out which ones you're interested in, we can go and get a better look."

I looked at all the photos and pulled the four that I liked from earlier. Sonya took a look at them and nodded. "Good, those are all in the same area. Would you like to go in my car, or would you prefer to follow me?" Sonya asked.

"Either way is fine with me, but why don't we just follow you," I said. "We also need to stop so we can grab some drinks."

"'I'm sorry, we have some soft drinks, if you'd like," she apologized.

"Sure. Dr. Pepper and two Diet Cokes... Right?" I asked Lis and Anna. They both nodded, smiling appreciatively.

Sonya paged Kat. "Katrina, could you bring us two Diet Cokes and a Dr. Pepper?"

"Sure," Kat replied.

While we were waiting on the drinks, I pointed to the photos, still on Sonya's desk. "What do you think?" I asked Lis and Anna.

"Very nice," Anna said.

"Mmm, hmm... A lot different than El Paso," Lis said.

I had to chuckle at that. "That's the idea."

Just then, Kat came back in with the drinks. I smiled and thanked her, taking the three cans from her and passing them around. Damn! I can't believe the women here!

"Thanks, Katrina," Sonya said. "Shall we get started?"

I nodded and she led the way back out of the office. Before we were all out, I noticed a photo on Sonya's desk. It appeared to be fairly recent and showed her and her daughter together.

Damn! I don't believe it. Her daughter is damn near as beautiful as Kat! And a redhead to boot!

Lis noticed my looking at the photo and took a quick look herself - then she got this half-grin on her face (causing me to do the same) and we wrapped an arm around each other's waist as we walked out together.

When we were all outside, Sonya explained the route to the first property. Basically we just had to stay on the main road until we got a few miles outside of town. While she was explaining, I took a close look at her hand seeing that there wasn't a wedding ring or the shadow of one. We all got in our cars and took off; with me following Sonya.

Gorgeous, sensuous, single, older woman and two drop-dead gorgeous younger ladies? <GRIN!>

"You're thinking of having all three of them join us, aren't you," Lis said.

I took a deep, satisfied breath, smiled more broadly than I already had been, and nodded.

"Three? What are you talking about?" Anna asked.

"It seems that Sonya has a very attractive, red-headed daughter as well. There was a photo of the two of them on Sonya's desk," Lis explained. "She looked like she's around Katrina's age."

I chuckled a little bit and asked, "Did you notice that Sonya called her 'Kat' when we first got there?"

Lis grinned and asked, "What was the term you used? Apropos? It's a little odd though with you calling us kittens when we're older than she is," she finished, chuckling herself.

I chuckled pretty hard at that. "Yeah, it is. I think I'm going to find some sort of 'kitten charm' for each of you."

Lis leaned over and gave me a hug and a kiss. Anna did the same from the back seat.

"Isn't Sonya a bit old, though?" Anna asked.

"Not really. I find her extremely attractive and sensuous, and age isn't an issue," I replied.

"At least you were able to control yourself around her. I thought you had a heart attack, the way you choked when you saw Katrina," Anna said, teasing me. Lis chuckled at that too.

"I think I did have a heart attack. My God! I still can't believe how beautiful Kat is!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, she is... but how are you going to get them to join us?" Lis asked.

Ouch. She's right. It's the same as with Christina... "Thanks for reminding me. Come here," I said, giving her a quick kiss when she leaned over to me.

We pulled up to the first location and got out of the car. "You might want to put on those flats so your heels don't get messed up or buried," I suggested, popping the trunk. They both nodded and went back to switch shoes.

Sonya came up to me with a curious look on her face.

"They're just putting on some shoes that are more appropriate for the area."

We walked around the lot for a few minutes, looking around. It looked nice, except for the fact that the entire property seemed to sit low. In fact, the entire lot sat below the road's elevation. Not good for an area that gets as much rain as this one does.

The second lot we stopped at was much the same way.

The third one, however, was perfect. It was also very large. The area for sale amounted to a half-mile square. Like I said; very large. One of the rivers leading to the major nearby lake also ran through the northern end of the property, while most of the rest of the property was elevated a good seven to ten feet above the river level.

There were willow, oak, and birch trees all over the place, but not too many. There was also a lot of grass everywhere. Like I said; perfect.

I turned to Lis and Anna and asked, "What do you think?"

They both said, "It's beautiful," so I turned to Sonya and said "Sold."

"Great! We'll get the paperwork ready for your bank," she said.

I raised a brow at that as Lis and Anna started giggling. Sonya looked back and forth between the three of us, puzzled.

I broke into a grin and said, "I'll just write a check."

<Cough> "Y- Yes Sir," she choked out.

I had to chuckle at that. "Shall we go back to your office and close the deal?" I said, smiling.

Sonya recovered and nodded as she smiled.

We all headed back to the cars (Lis and Anna at my side) and headed back to Sonya's office.

While we were driving, Lis started laughing again and said, "Did you see the look on Sonya's face when you said you'd just write a check? It was priceless!"

We all had to laugh at that.

"Like I said, I enjoy pleasant surprises," I said.

"Pleasant surprise? More like a complete shock! She looked like she had a sudden urge to change her panties!" Anna laughed.

We all laughed at that for a while.

A bit before we got back to Haggerty's, Anna asked about stopping for something to eat. I told them that we'd be going out to dinner shortly.

It was almost 5 o'clock when we walked back into Haggerty's. When we walked in, Kat was still sitting there. She handed Sonya a sheaf of papers. Sonya smiled and thanked her. Then we all went into Sonya's office and took care of the paperwork.

I ended up writing a sizable check for the 160 acres. You may ask why I didn't go through the normal offer/counter-offer deal that most people do when buying property. I look at it this way: When you have the kind of money I ended up with after dealing with the police and the assorted (or is it sordid?) donations, why not just give the land-owner what he wants. Besides, remember what I said about pleasant surprises. <chuckle>

By this point my stomach was growling too. "Any good restaurants around here?" I asked.

"Quite a few, actually. What are you looking for?" Sonya replied.

I looked over to Lis and Anna and asked "Italian?"

"Sounds good to me," Anna said.

"Me too," Lis said.

"Giovanni's is about a mile from here. In fact, I'm meeting my daughter there in a little while for dinner."

"Great. Would you care to join us?"

"Thank you, but we're actually going there for her birthday party."

"That's your daughter?" I said, nodding towards the picture on Sonya's desk.

"Yes. She's been quite a handful, but now that she's 21, maybe she'll tame down a little," Sonya said, smiling.

I chuckled at that, and I could see Lis and Anna smiling out of the corner of my eye.

"Isn't that a bit of an oxymoron? A tame redhead?" I pointed out.

Sonya blushed a bit. "Yes, I guess I was pretty wild in my day too," she said, smiling thoughtfully.

"What do you mean 'in your day'? From what I can tell, you're a very attractive, sensual woman. There's no reason you can't have your wild moments from time to time," I said.

"Oh come now, I'm old enough to be the mother of all three of you."

"Doubtful - unless someone REALY robbed the cradle. I am 33, after all."

Sonya raised her brow a bit and asked "Just how old do you think I am?"

"If I had to guess, I'd say late 30's to early 40's - but age isn't an issue. It's what you do with your life that matters. Look at where you are, for example. Looking around, I would guess that you've been working here a while, though it's possible you moved in from somewhere else. Your clothing and decorations suggest that you're living in either the upper tier of the middle class, or more likely, somewhere in the upper class. You have your own office, while most of the other sales people are in cubicles; suggesting that if you're not one of the managers here, you're very close to it. You're beautiful, intelligent, and in great shape, and you have a beautiful daughter. The one thing that puzzles me is how can you possibly be single?"

Sonya sat there with her mouth open.

"You're... surprisingly perceptive," Sonya said. "As it happens, my husband left me five years ago for a younger woman; but how did you know I was single?"

"No wedding ring or shadow of one, and the picture on your desk just shows you and your daughter. The man must have been an absolute fool though."

"Why do you say that?" she asked, puzzled.

"Good-looking blondes are almost a dime a dozen. Good-looking brunettes are quite a bit more uncommon. Good-looking redheads are very rare. But fantastic looking redheads like you and your daughter... Well, let's just say they should be treasured."

"You know, if I were about fifteen years younger, I believe I'd be trying to steal you away from your companions."

"Oh? What do you say to that, kittens?"

"Oh, I think we'd be willing to share," Lis said.

"Definitely. We need as much help with this stud as we can get," Anna replied. "Besides, if you were fifteen years younger, Lis and I would be going after you for ourselves," she finished with a seductive grin on her face.

Sonya choked on her tongue. I don't know what surprised her more; the sharing or their leanings.

Just then, Kat paged Sonya on the phone. "Sonya, it's 5:30. I'll see you and Angie at Giovanni's at six, right?"

"Uh... Yes. Six o'clock. I'll see you there," Sonya said, trying to recover.

"I noticed you called her 'Kat' earlier... That's one hell of an exotic cat!" I commented.

That brought a smile back to her face. "Yes, she is. Her parents are from Finland. I try to remember to call her 'Katrina' around here, but whenever she's visiting with Angie, she prefers to be called 'Kat'."

I smiled and nodded at that. "Since we're all going to dinner shortly, do you mind if Lis and Anna use the restroom real quick?"

"No... Why?" Sonya replied.

"They need to change into something a little less revealing," I reminded them.

Sonya glanced over at them and noticed for the first time what I was talking about. When she did, she blushed a bright red from head to toe.

"Black heels?" Lis asked.

I nodded and handed her the keys to the car. They both stood and walked out of the office.

When they were both gone, I commented, "It's hard to believe you didn't notice that detail earlier."

"It's not something I normally look for," she replied. "Do they usually dress like that?"

"I doubt it. We picked up those clothes this morning just before our flight over. I don't think either of them had much money before we met."

"I don't understand. In some ways, you all act like you've been lovers for quite a while, but in others, it's like you don't know each other that well."

<Heh> "I don't think you'd believe me if I told you."

"Try me."

Just then, the Lis and Anna walked back in wearing the new gowns and shoes.

"Try her what?" Lis asked.

"Oh, I just told her that she wouldn't believe me if I told her why we don't seem to know each other very well at times," I commented, looking wide-eyed at my gorgeous kittens. They both looked better than I expected... but something was missing...

"He's right. You wouldn't believe it. I don't believe it," Anna said.

"Try me," she said again.

I looked to Lis and Anna and said, "Give her the short version. We have to leave pretty soon."

Lis started. "Let's see... Two days ago, I saw this handsome man in the grocery store. While we were in the checkout line, he asked me over to dinner. Even though I already had a mean, cruel boyfriend, I said yes. I kept getting hotter and hotter thinking about him until I finally got to his motor home. When I did, I came so hard I almost passed out. I came again before I could even get inside. It turned out that this sexy gentleman is also able to cook. At first, I thought he was a drug dealer because of the fancy motor home and whatnot, but not only is he not one, he's the one that helped the El Paso cops capture a bunch of dealers and manufacturers a few weeks ago. On top of that, he's also a fantastic lover. Now I'm completely in love with the guy."

"Two days ago?!?" Sonya said, shocked.

"I told you you wouldn't believe it," I replied.

Sonya just shook her head in disbelief. "So, what's your story?" she asked Anna.

"I've been best-friends with Lis forever, but I didn't realize that I actually loved her until a few months ago. Unfortunately, I always thought I'd lose her if I told her about it. The night she was meeting him for their date, I finally cracked. I couldn't handle not being able to tell her. I just kept crying, sure that I would lose her if I told her how I felt. I didn't even get much sleep that night, and what sleep I did get was filled with nightmares about losing her. Yesterday, I somehow made it to the mall where I was supposed to meet Lis so we could do some shopping. Lis figured out what was wrong and I was finally able to admit to her how I felt about her - then she dropped this bombshell saying that she was moving here with him. I don't remember much after that for a while; just extreme jealousy and anger over his trying to take her away from me. We all ended up getting together and he explained not only that he was willing to share, but why. Once he told us a bit about his life, I started to understand. He even offered to pay to move me here - whether I wanted to live with him or not - just so I could keep near Lis. I didn't want his money, but after he explained more about how he felt, he told Lis to take me home and help me decide what I wanted to do. All I can say is, once you know him, you can't help but love him. I love him with all my heart and I know he feels the same about me. It's the same with Lis. On top of that, I believe that my relationship with Lis is stronger than it ever could have been without him there. There's not even any jealousy. That's why we were able to say what we did about sharing him with you and actually mean it. The fact is, the three of us are too oversexed for each other's own good," Lis said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.