MasterPC: The Eclectic's Edition
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2000 by Xanthos Pendragon

Sci-fi MC Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An Ethical, Romantic, Mind Control Story? Is it really possible?

Caution: This Sci-fi MC Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Size   Transformation   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story,mc story,mc sex story

I was just sitting at my computer, messing around with some of my programs, when I decided that it was time to start another batch download from the Internet.

I had found a nice little utility called "PluckIt" a year or so before that would go through specified news groups on the news server and save all message attachments to my hard disk. Usually, the program is used for picture collectors (alt.binaries.pictures.sex and others.) Since finding it and paying the registration fee, I had downloaded (and kept) in excess of 23,000 JPEG files. I had probably thrown away somewhere around 50-100 times that amount, if not more... (You'd be surprised how many pics show up in those blond and asian newsgroups)

Anyway, on this particular run, I decided to add in the "warez" groups for some reason. Normally, I don't even look at these groups since they are generally monitored by the service providers so they can turn any major pirates in for whatever reward they can get, but I knew someone over at the cable company, so that shouldn't be a problem for me. <Heh> btw: The reason I said "cable company" is that I am currently on Road Runner - aka Cable Modem. God, ya GOTTA LOVE those things! So far, my fastest recorded throughput was 512K-Bytes per second! Try that on anything you can get from the phone company!

A few hours (and over 17,000 files) later, PluckIt reported that it was finished. Time to see what got downloaded. I loaded my picture-browser to see what I got.

Yep... Most of it was in the alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.orientals directory... but there were also a lot in the alt.binaries.warez directory. I figured that I'd go ahead and go through the warez junk first - especially since quite a few of those files tended to be CD image files (essentially, a diskcopy of the CD itself in a single file that could be used to create additional CDs) and were no doubt taking up a large chunk of disk space...

"Hmm... Latest MacOS version... DELETE!!!... NT-Server 2000... DELETE!!!... Windows 3.1... DELETE! (I'm still wondering why someone put that up there.) Lots of assorted games... Delete... Delphi?... Delete... Master.zip... Dele... Hold on... I wonder what that is... Move to C:\New\Untested\... Aaah, Delete the rest."

Okay, so I tend to talk to myself once in a while...

"Might as well check out this 'Master' file... Download latest McAffee... Install... Run... Check 'master.zip'... Well, that showed okay... Let's see what it is... Master.exe... heh. Okay, run that..."

The word "MASTER" flashed on the screen, followed by "MASTER PROGRAM RUN COMPLETE."

I looked at the desktop and saw a new Icon and decided to go ahead and run it. When I did, the screen went blank for a few seconds, then a graphic screen showed up. At the top was a standard pull-down menu with a series of buttons below labeled "Macro - 1" through "Macro - 10" and a pull-down field labeled "Subject Name." Below that, on the left was a figure appearing to be some sort of mannequin. To the right of that was an area labeled "Statistics" that had all sorts of labels (Height, Measurements, Bust, etc... ) and a large button at the lower-right corner of that area that was labeled "Send." At the bottom of the screen was a command prompt area showing "Welcome to Master Command Center, your own personal command center. The Master allows you to become a virtual god to the people around you. You now possess the power to bend their reality to your specifications. You are the Master's representative."

"Strange... Very, very strange..." (said with a German Scientist's accent <Heh>)

I figured it must be some sort of joke or game or something like that.

"Okay, let's look at the help system for this thing... okay... Heh... What the... Heh... Yeaaah, RIGHT!" Basically, it said that the program gave me full control of everyone within a 100-mile radius of my computer, and I mean FULL Control - Actions, Statistics, Personality, Nature - EVERYTHING!

"Aah, what the hell... Subject: Xanthos Pendragon (you didn't think I'd tell you my REAL name, did you?)"

A second or two later, a high-res model of me replaced the mannequin on the screen, and the stats area filled in with all the correct information. Needless to say, my jaw hit the table REAL HARD!!!

"Okay, this is REALLY Weird! Might as well test this..." In the Command area, I entered "Correct Xanthos's vision to perfect for all distances." (I had 20/200 vision before I did this.) <Send>

All of a sudden, I felt a bit of a tingle, followed by my sight going blurry... "What the FUCK?!?" I took off my glasses, and could see clearly... VERY Clearly! Looking around, I determined that I was able to read and see details better than I ever had before (even compared to my having been able to read the McDonald's sign at a mile and a half when I was a kid.)

"FUCK! THIS THING IS REAL!!! SHIT!!! SUBJECT: Juan Jose Diaz Duran (my friend at the cable company) <Enter> COMMAND: Get on the Internet AS SOON AS POSSIBLE and do a Global Purge of the files 'Master.zip' and 'Master.exe' along with any other variations that you can think of from all News Servers. Also, triple-bulk-erase all local backups of the alt.binaries.warez directory from Paragon's News Server from the past week. <Send> If it is at all possible, contact whoever is necessary and have them purge the same files from the master news broadcast site. <Send> Upon completion of these tasks, you will forget that you did them. <Send>"

"Damn! I hope that takes care of anyone else getting it... No... It was on a News Server... Let's see... Help Wizard... Question: Can I issue commands that effect specific groups or everyone in general?"

"Area and Group Effects: Commands can be entered at the Command Prompt that will effect whatever subject group is specified in the same command sequence. Note: Make sure that the Subject field is empty and that you DO specify who is to be effected within the Command Prompt. The effect is limited to Master Control's 100-Mile Limit. Also be aware that area and group effect take longer to complete because each person involved is individually targeted by Master. The faster your computer is, the less time it takes."

"Hmm... Got it! Command: Anyone other than Xanthos Pendragon who downloaded anything from the 'alt.binaries.warez' newsgroup is to IMEDIATELY delete all files that they downloaded. If any of those people, other than Xanthos Pendragon, installed the program called 'Master', they are to issue the following commands before they uninstall and erase the software from their system: 'Anyone other than Xanthos Pendragon... (Exact quote of everything up to that last colon... ) Once the deletion is completed, you will forget all knowledge of that program. You will also forget the name 'Xanthos Pendragon' {Send}' Once the deletion is completed, you will forget all knowledge of that program. <Send>" (This would have a recursive effect of not only having everyone within MY 100-mile radius deleting THEIR copies of the program, but ALSO having everyone (except me) delete the program for THEIR radii as well.)

"THAT should take care of any extra copies of this thing that are floating about." After that was done, I checked out the software's options and noticed the security section. Obviously, I set up a "Program Access" password using a long nonsense phrase that I had never used before. I also found that individual subjects could be password protected and took care of that problem for my friends and myself as well.

Now that all those worries were out of the way, I decided to make a backup of the "Master.exe" file for my own archives - just in case I ever needed it again. (Drive crash, stolen computer, that sort of stuff... ) First, I scrambled the "Master.exe" file 3 times using "PGP" (aka: Pretty Good Privacy) and then I scrambled it one more time using an 8-bit HEX-Scrambler that I wrote when I was in college. I figured that even the NSA wouldn't be able to crack THAT file. I even renamed it to "Tron Chess" <grin> before I burned it off to a CD.

Once I got all that done, I decided it was time to change my life a bit. (OK... a LOT!)

>> Subject: Xanthos Pendragon

>> Password:


>> Command: Realign spine curvature to 'Normal' based on Optimal Human Standards <Send> (Eliminated some Scoliosis problems)

>> Command: Restore all teeth and bones to perfect color, condition, and health. <Send>

>> Command: Eliminate any diseases, tumors, or genetic defects in Xanthos's body <Send>

>> Command: Adjust body to increase strength to be able to lift up to 1000 Lbs. without damage to body <Send>

>> Command: Increase maximum sustained running speed to 75mph and maximum burst speed to 150mph <Send> (No, I'm not going to be wearing any red tights with lightning bolts on them... )

>> Command: Adjust dexterity, agility, perception, and stamina to be able to handle my new strength and speed <Send>

>> Command: Change physique to that of someone who does a full-body workout 2-hours a day, 3-times a week. Also make it so that exercise is not required to maintain that physique. <Send> (Much better body without the work! Imagine someone who is pretty well-built, but not a body-builder. Basically, Good - rather than Grotesque.)

>> Command: Adjust flat feet to human-normal. <Send>

>> Command: Adjust Heart and Lungs to be able to handle the above changes in the body. Also repair all defects and problems in the heart and lungs. <Send> (So much for the valve-defect that I was diagnosed with... )

>> Command: Adjust penis-length to 8" when hard and 6" when soft. Also give Xanthos direct conscious control over erectile state and his orgasms. <Send> (Only added 2", but since I was having fun... )

My new stats? Caucasian Male, 6'1", 175 Lbs., Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, 33 Years Old, Great Body, and Perfect White Teeth.

So much for my personal condition... Unfortunately, the extreme-bulk of my clothes no longer fit. I did, however, have some sweats that fit rather tightly, so I put those on and - after checking my new stats for measurements - went to the store to buy a very-few pieces of clothing. Any more would have to wait until I could get some more money, which, considering I was unemployed at the moment, might take a little while.

Once I got home, I sat down to think. "What next... Ah, yes... Money." Obviously, there are a lot of options for getting people to "Donate" money to me and forget that they did, but I decided to pull a REALLY NASTY trick and kill several birds with one stone. <Evil Grin!>

I called a friend of mine that works at the Sheriff's Office and asked him if he could get me a copy of the "El Paso's Most Wanted" sheet. I didn't feel like getting a lecture, so when he started asking why I wanted it, I just pulled him up in "Master" and made him do it without asking questions.

Basically, between the local "TIPS" department at the Police Department, and quite a few "anonymous" packages full of money that got left on my doorstep, I soon ended up with a VERY significant chunk of cash. (Along with a lot of Xeroxes of the Reward Checks from the El Paso PD for my records... )

It was interesting watching the news talking about all of the people that were being "captured" by the local PD "thanks to anonymous tips." <Evil Grin>

Once I got all those checks deposited at my bank, I drove over to the bank that held the note on my car-loan. Once there, I told them that I needed to pay off my loan and get the title sent to me overnight. Having dealt with this bank on a previous car-loan, I knew from experience that their loan department was filled with some rather idiotic people and policies. At least I was finally going to be rid of them. Would you believe that (to these idiots) cash is worse than a money order? If I paid off the loan with cash, they wouldn't send the title from their records department for at least 3-5 days! If I paid them with a money order, they would be able to get it out the next morning! Like I said, rather idiotic policies!

When I got home, I checked on my account balances on my credit cards and wrote out checks to pay them off.

After that, I decided it was time to do some serious planning.

  1. New Clothes - not jeans - go for a higher class than casual, and add a few new suits. (Although I had quite a bit of dress-clothes, they no longer fit my new body.)

  2. After living in West Texas for the past 30 years, I Seriously wanted to find someplace Green to live, not too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter. While northern California (Walnut Creek area) is an absolutely beautiful area, its laws and politics absolutely rule it out as an area for me to live. That left the eastern-third of the US. -- What I wanted was to be close enough to the coast to get plenty of moisture but far enough away to avoid the brunt of a direct hit from a hurricane. The western North Carolina area looked about right. Checking one of my maps, I saw an area that looked good. I then found a real estate company in North Carolina that could help me, told them what I was looking for, and said that I'd call them back in a few days to see if they had found anything.

  3. I was also tired of not having any females around. Due to my eclectic nature, I knew that I wanted variety, which meant several girls - including blondes, brunettes, redheads, and maybe a couple of Orientals. One or two of each should do, but not too many, and not all at once.

  4. The number of housemates that I was looking at automatically meant that I would need a large house, and with my tastes, it would need to be custom-made.

  5. Large custom-made houses take a while to build, and I wanted to get out of El Paso sooner rather than later. That meant that I would need someplace to live in the meantime. A good-size Motor Home would work well enough for that; I could do some travelling off and on while my new home was being built, plus it gave me other options for fun and emergencies afterwards.

  6. I also needed a way of keeping the police off my back. With the amounts of money that I had already received and would be spending in the next few years, I would be throwing up huge red flags all over the place.

That settled, I went out and picked out some new clothes - mostly suits, but I did get some new Wranglers after all. After my shopping spree, I took them to a cleaner's and had them all washed and cleaned for me.

Next on the list was the Motor Home. Checking around, I found a nice little (40') Luxury-class Fleetwood Eagle for $300,000 including TT&L. From what the dealer told me, this thing wasn't even their most expensive model! THAT one runs almost $500,000!!! I also rented a lot at one of the trailer parks in town since I knew that it wouldn't be a good idea to have a $300,000 Motor Home in the part of town that I lived in.

After that, I packed all the things that I wanted to keep into the Eagle, and started to set my computer up at the desk inside. While I was moving equipment, I decided it was time to do a few upgrades - after all, when you have as much money as I now do, you don't need to settle for a P2-350.

I went over to a computer store and picked up a complete Sony Vaio Slimtop with the Flat-Panel display and hard-mounted the entire thing in the front of the Eagle for easy driver's-side access. This was a nice, compact system with a decent processor and a modest amount of disk space - perfect for the front of the Eagle. I also planned on building a new home-system for myself, but I decided to wait on that until my new house was finished.

On my way back to the trailer park where I was keeping the Eagle, I was getting hungry but I remembered that I was almost out of food. Time to do a little shopping and stock up the Eagle.

After parking the Eagle, I drove my car over to a nearby grocery store and did a major buying spree. Right as I was finishing up, I noticed an exotic-looking, VERY attractive young Hispanic lady getting into one of the checkout lines. She was about 5'8" tall with curly black hair that came down to just below her shoulders.

I immediately thought, "Damn! If I can get her name, I think I've got my first lover!" With that, I pulled my cart into line right behind hers. Too shy to actually strike up a conversation, (Go figure for someone who has been in sales for nine years <Grin>) I just acted normally, adding my groceries to the conveyor behind her stuff. She paid for her stuff with a check, and that's when I learned her name. "Melissa Juanita Ruiz"

After I got checked out, I quickly loaded up my car and ran back in for a few more items: A couple of bottles of wine, a bottle of champagne, and a couple of other things. After paying for those last few items, I quickly drove back to the Eagle and got everything packed away. It was now 4:00 in the afternoon - just enough time for my plan.

Since I hadn't done any of the security work on my new Vaio yet, I finished connecting my old hand-built and booted it up. Once I got past all the recently set-up passwords, I loaded the "Master" program and got past its login. At the "Subject" prompt, I entered "Melissa Juanita Ruiz" and hit enter.

My system paused for a few seconds, then displayed an error message. "Error: There are multiple people within range with the name as entered. Press any key to continue."

"Shit! I didn't think about that!" The thing that you have to remember when you live in the El Paso/Juarez area is that there are a LOT of people who have the same names. Imagine looking up "John Smith" in the New York or LA phone book, and you can see the beginning of the problem. In the case of El Paso/Juarez, if you browse through the white pages of the local (El Paso only) phone book, you'll find many cases of 30-150 families with the same last name. It's not even unusual to find 10-15 families with the same first and last names AND the same middle initial!

I went ahead and tapped the space bar, and a new menu came up! That got my attention again. It looked like an "Open File" dialog box, with a list of names and addresses down the left-hand side, and a small picture on the right. "YES!" I browsed through the list of names until the picture matched the lady from the store. After choosing <Select>, "Master" took me back to its main screen with the correct Melissa showing up on the left.

After taking a deep breath to calm myself, I entered the following at the command prompt:

>> Command: When you were at Albertson's a little while ago, you met a handsome man who was slightly older than you in the checkout line. <Send>

>> Command: He introduced himself to you as Xanthos Pendragon, and asked you if you would mind joining him for dinner. Something about him appealed to you, so you gladly said yes and arranged to meet him at his place at 7:00 tonight. <Send>

>> Command: You keep thinking about Xanthos, and every time that you do, your pussy and breasts tingle and you slowly get more and more turned on, but you will not be able to cum until you meet Xanthos for dinner. <Send>

>> Command: You want to really make Xanthos take notice of you tonight, so you will start getting ready for the date by showering and shaving your legs, pussy, and armpits. You will also douche and give yourself an enema, just to make sure that you are clean inside and out. You will wear a short, low-cut black dress, a black teddy, a garter-belt, black stockings, and black shoes with at least 4" high-heels. If you do not currently have these items, you need to go to the mall quickly and buy them for your date. <Send>

>> Command: When you are ready, you will drive to the trailer park at 15500 Montana and look for the brand-new Fleetwood with the white Pontiac Grand-Am parked beside it. That is where Xanthos said to meet him. <Send>

>> Command: When you see Xanthos coming out of the Fleetwood, you will immediately orgasm, relieving all of the tension built up to that point. When he first touches you, you will orgasm again. <Send>

>> Command: Xanthos's voice is very pleasant and soothing to hear. <Send>

>> Command: You will be completely honest with Xanthos at all times tonight. You will answer any and all questions that he asks openly and truthfully. Nothing you discuss will seem out of the ordinary or too private. <Send>

>> Command: You will gladly welcome any physical contact that Xanthos offers. <Send>

>> Command: Any time that Xanthos caresses your cheek or kisses you behind the ear, or on the neck or spine, you will orgasm. <Send>

>> Command: Your breasts and nipples are twice as erotically sensitive to Xanthos's touch as they normally are. <Send>

>> Command: Your pussy and anus are three-times as erotically sensitive to Xanthos as they normally are. <Send>

>> Command: Any pain you feel from receiving anal sex from Xanthos is reduced by 75%. <Send>

>> Command: Your body is now in perfect health. Any diseases, including AIDS and other STDs, are now permanently eliminated from your body. <Send>

>> Command: You will not notice any of the changes made to your body or mind unless Xanthos points them out to you. <Send>

>> Command: You will not pay any attention to anything that Xanthos does on any of his computers for the next 24 hours. <Send>

>> Command: Remember to be on time for your 7:00 date tonight, and also make sure that you pack an overnight bag. <Send>

It was now 4:30 - two-and-a-half hours till she was due - plenty of time to spare. I had a special pasta dish that I planned to make for dinner, but that would only take a half-hour to make, and I wanted to get better dishes for this meal, since - in a way - it would be a special meal for both of us. I also wanted to get some roses and stuff for some special candles.

Melissa - About 40 Minutes Ago - Back at the Grocery Store...

What a long day! At least Anna wants to get together tomorrow.

Oh well, just a few more groceries and I can go home and soak in the tub for a while.

(She spots Xanthos down the isle) Hmm... He's a handsome one... Too bad I've got that jerk of a boyfriend... I could go for a change... Oh, well... Time for the check-out line...

I don't know why I even go out with Jesus... yeah I do... that jerk would beat me up if he even THOUGHT that I was going out with someone else. <Sigh>

(Xanthos gets in line behind Melissa. She glances back at him and smiles to herself.) He is good looking though... I wonder what he's like...

30 minutes later - Melissa's Home - Soaking in the Bathtub

Ahh... That feels sooo nice... (sigh... )

I wonder what there is to do tonight... Maybe Anna would like to go out and do something... Nah... we'll be going shopping tomorrow... Jesus? - no. I don't want to deal with him for a while - hell, he's probably already wasted!

(sigh... )

(Melissa feels a light tingle.)

Well, time to start getting ready for that date. (with Xanthos) Where's that razor?

Let's see... should I go casual or classy? Tame or hot? - Handsome older man, didn't seem to be a partier... Classy-Hot! <grin!> black teddy, short, low-cut black dress, garter, stockings, high-heels... The way I'm feeling right now, we may not even get the chance to eat!

(Phone Rings)

"Hello?"

<Hey babe.>

"Oh, Hi Jesus." God, what does HE want?

<Whatya doin'?>

"Not much, why?"

<I got some great stuff. Wanna come over?>

"Sorry, me and Anna are going out tonight." Well, tomorrow really, but I'm not ABOUT to tell you that I'm going out with another GUY! Especially one like Xanthos!!!

<I'm starting to think you like her more than you do me... >

"Me and Anna have been best friends for years, you know that."

<Yeah... Why don't you bring her over, I got enough for three!>

"I already told you she's not into that stuff... And I'm trying to stay clean too." That and you just want a three-way!

<OK babe, maybe later?>

"Yeah"

<Later.> (Click)

Better call Anna and make sure she can cover for me.

<Hello?>

"Hi girl!"

<Hey Lis, What's up?>

"Hot date tonight! I need you to cover for me."

<You have a date tonight... and it's not Jesus? You trying to get killed?>

"Don't remind me. I met this hot guy today, and we're getting together for a private dinner at his place."

<It doesn't matter. You know all guys like to brag to each other. Jesus WILL find out.>

"I don't think so - I don't think this guy's ever spent a day in the hood - he's not the type. But listen, I just got off the phone with Jesus. He thinks that we're going out tonight, so I need you to cover."

<Okay, I hope he's worth it.>

"Me too. God, I'm so hot just thinking about him! If he turns out to be another jerk, I may just switch to women!"

(Silence)

"Anna?"

<I'm here.> (she said hesitantly)

"What's wrong?"

<Nothing.> (she said, uncomfortably.)

"Come on, tell me."

<It's nothing, really.>

"Was it what I said about switching to women?"

<No... yes... I don't know... >

"Okay, we can talk about it tomorrow. We're still on for tomorrow, right?"

<Yeah. Sunland Park Mall tomorrow at eleven.>

"Okay. See you there."

<See you.> (click)

I know it's been a while since she's had a date... but if she's starting to lean in that direction, it's not something to talk about on the phone... <Sigh> Tomorrow then.

In the meantime, maybe I can get a quick orgasm in to calm myself some...

Madre de Dios! WHY CAN'T I CUM?!? I feel so HOT!!! Maybe I can distract myself on the drive over to his place... I'll just grab a damp rag to clean up with...

I just can't quit thinking about him! What time is it? 6:50 I can't wait anymore! There's the trailer park again. (Pulls into it) And there's the white Pontiac and the new motor home. (Pulls up beside the Pontiac.) Good thing I brought that rag with me, I'm drenched - and I STILL haven't been able to cum!!!

(Xanthos comes out of the motor home) Wow. There he is... "Oh... MY... GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(A couple of minutes later - after she came down from an orgasm that was many times as powerful as anything she had ever experienced before... ) Madre de Dios! I've NEVER felt anything like that before! EVER! I don't even think I can move after that - but I guess I'd better... He's still standing there.

Is he grinning? He IS! Oh my God! He knows that I just... (She blushes as she shakily gets out of the car.)

"Welcome Milady."

NOT AGAIN!!! <GASP!> I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST CAME AGAIN!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!? MY GOD! HE KNOWS I JUST CAME AGAIN!!!

What have I gotten myself into?

"You look gorgeous this evening. Would you like to come in."

God, I think I've CUM Enough... Wow, this thing is HUGE! He must have a lot of money to be able to afford a place like this! And he's so HANDSOME! Please, God, don't let him be a drug dealer!!!

"Please, have a seat."

(He brings her a glass of wine and starts some music playing.)

"Thanks, I needed that," I said, blushing again. That music... I recognize it... "Yanni, right?"

"Yes, I'm surprised that you recognize it."

"Oh, I like a lot of different types of music... It just depends on my mood."

"Same here. If you'd like, there's a list of my CD's on top of the changer over there."

"Wow! And I thought I had strange tastes in music!" I can't believe it... I recognize almost ALL of these, even if some of them ARE older than me! "Actually, it looks like we have very similar tastes..."

"Here we go, Dinner is served."

"This is very good. Is it some kind of goulash?"

"Of sorts... It's a personal recipe that I came up with about twenty years ago."

He's good looking AND he can cook? He's got to be married - no way anyone like this is actually available! Though I don't see any sign of it on his ring-finger...

"I'm impressed... but let me see if I've got this straight... You're a very handsome gentleman, around 30 years old, who obviously has a decent amount of money to be able to afford something like this (indicating the motor home, ) you can cook... and you're single?... What's wrong with this picture?"

(He chuckles) "Let's see... I'm currently 33, Recently wealthy, and yes, I'm single..." Then he frowned, saying "In fact, this is actually the first 'Date' I've had in two years. I guess I've always been very shy. Let's just say I had a very helpful turn of events lately and leave it at that."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude..."

"It's okay, you couldn't have known. Things have mainly gotten better within the last few weeks. Before that, I was unemployed after having worked for a sales company for nine years solid. Now, I just consider myself to be 'Retired'."

"Retired? At 33? You didn't get into drugs, did you?"

"Heh. Kind of the reverse, actually. Did you catch on the news about all the criminals that the police captured a couple of weeks ago?"

"Yes..."

"Let's just say that there was a VERY large reward for helping them," he said, grinning again.

"YOU were involved in THAT?!?"

"Yep, I think they got 42 of El Paso's 50 'Most Wanted'. Between the direct rewards, and the fact that there was also a VERY large amount of drugs seized - at $250,000 per major bust, let's just say that I won't have to worry about money again for a long time."

"I guess not! But... I don't remember hearing anything about any tips or rewards or anything like that..."

"I wanted to remain anonymous so I wouldn't have dozens of hit-men looking for me. Some of those guys had lots of friends," he said, grinning again.

"Good point."

"So, tell me about yourself."

"Okay, I was born in a small town in California in November of 75. My mother wanted to live closer to her relatives, so we all moved to El Paso in early 77, and have been here since. I'm a student at UTEP right now majoring in electronics, but we're between semesters at the moment. I like cats - preferably large ones. I like listening to music, but don't care much for TV. I also enjoy camping from time to time."

"If you could change anything about yourself - no matter what it was or how possible it was - what would it be?"

"I would have my old gang-tattoos and some scars removed."

"Gang? Hmm... Anything else?"

"I would like larger breasts, but I don't like the idea of implants..."

"Okay, what about permanent hair removal from the neck down?"

"That would be nice, but I've heard that it doesn't work too well and is very painful."

"You're not doing drugs, are you?

"Off and on, but I'm trying to stay clean."

"Do you have any with you?"

Nod.

He held out his hand, so I got the drugs out of my purse and handed them to him.

"Mm Hmm," (he said, disappointedly.) I guess he doesn't like drug users.

(Xanthos put the drugs into an envelope, wrote something on it, and put the envelope outside.)

What in the world is he doing? "What are you doing?"

"Arranging for a friendly pickup." (He picked up his phone and dialed a number. Apparently, nobody was there because he hung up and dialed another number.)

"Yes, can you tell me if John Bishop is on duty?"

"Great. I need to talk to him a moment."

"Thank you."

"Hey, Bishop. I need you to stop by my new place."

"Very important - It's job-related for you."

"Yeah, I found some drugs and I put them in an envelope for you."

"The Montana Trailer Park - 15500 Montana."

"Yeah, just look for my Grand Am. The envelope is under the front step of the motor home."

"No, I'm - Busy - tonight."

"Thanks. Talk to you later." (He finished.)

"You have a cop for a friend?"

"Sheriff Deputy, actually."

This man is FULL of surprises!

"That was mood breaker." (he said. After a pause, he went to the cd-changer and switched the music over to some old love-music. Then he sat down in the corner of the couch with one leg up on the couch.) "Come here." (he said, gently.)

"I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it. Please, sit with me."

I sat against him, snuggling into his arms where we both listened to the music for a while. I could feel a depression just rolling off of him. All I could do was hold him as he held me. After about half an hour or so, we heard a car pull up outside, someone got out, got back in, and left again. "So much for that stuff..." I said quietly.

Once the car was gone, I could tell his mood was lifting because he hugged me tighter for a moment, then gently turned my face to his and gave me an unbelievably gentle kiss.

I looked into his eyes and all I saw was 'Need'. I smiled lightly and nodded my head. We both got up and he led me to the bedroom area.

We slowly removed each other's clothes and then he surprised me again. We didn't 'have sex', we didn't 'fuck', or 'screw' or anything even remotely close to that - we made love - gentle, tender love. I could feel that he was pouring every ounce of emotion he had into it, and I knew that I was as well. An eternity later, I fell asleep snuggled in his arms, completely exhausted - and completely in love.

Xanthos - Tuesday Morning

The next morning, I woke up remembering every detail of the long, incredible night that I had spent making love with Melissa. On top of that, I was overwhelmed by the feelings of love, trust, and tenderness that I was experiencing from the mere fact that this gorgeous young lady was still asleep, snuggled up in my arms. I had fallen in love - hard.

I knew that I wanted to keep Melissa around, but I felt that I needed to know how she felt about it.

I was lying there with her still in my arms, gently caressing her chest (not her breasts) and her stomach. After hearing her moan in her sleep, I leaned forward a bit and kissed her gently on the back of the neck - having forgotten what that would do to her.

It took her a few moments to recover from the combination of the wet dream that my caresses had been causing and the sudden waking up caused by the fairly massive orgasm that had been forced on her by my kiss. Finally, she shuddered and started breathing deeply.

Still lying behind her, I gently whispered "Good morning, my lovely kitten. Did you sleep well?" into her ear.

She rolled over on top of me, purring and grinning. She held my arms down above my head, and proceeded to ride me like I had never been ridden before. After we had both cum a couple more times, she finally leaned down and, while looking directly into my eyes, said "Purrrfectly wonderful. That was the best night of my life."

I smiled at her compliment, then reached my head up and kissed her as gently as I could on her lips, while I reached up with my right hand and gently caressed her cheek - forcing yet another orgasm on her gorgeous body.

While she was recovering from that last orgasm, I gently rolled her off to the side, got up, and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I got back, she was still breathing hard. Grinning, I told her to go ahead and get a shower while I made some breakfast. All she could do was nod her head.

While Melissa was in the shower, I went out to my old system. Although I knew that I loved her and felt that she loved me, I decided to make sure that there would not be any problems with future plans and events.

>> Subject: Melissa Juanita Ruiz (selecting the correct one)

>> Command: You love Xanthos with all your heart, mind, and soul, as you hoped in your wildest dreams that you would someday love another person. You know deep in your heart that Xanthos loves you. You have no doubt about his love or caring for you. You are loyal, devoted, and caring, wishing only the best for him and any other lovers that he chooses. You also deeply love any and all other lovers that Xanthos may choose to live with him, and you see nothing wrong or improper about sharing your love with them, because you know that they love you as well. The fact that they make Xanthos happier also makes you happier. You know that a person can love more than one person at the same time, and you know that Xanthos is this way, and that you are the same way with any other lovers that Xanthos chooses or has chosen. <Send>

Considering how long that command was, and the usefulness of it, I went ahead and copied the entire command into Macro-Button #10 and labeled that button as "Kitten" since it would probably be the last (or at least one of the last) macro to be run on any new kittens I selected.

Since I wanted Melissa to help me obtain more kittens, I decided that she needed to at least be aware of what I was capable of doing with Master PC, but I also knew that I couldn't trust anyone to have free access to the program. I also didn't want her getting upset with the idea that I had done some changes to her against her will. (Mainly, the initial stuff I did the day before.)

>> Command: At some point, Xanthos will show you that he can use his computers to make changes to people's minds, bodies, and personalities. This will surprise you, but it will not bother you at all that he can do that type of stuff. You will realize that he probably did some changes to you as well, but again, that will not bother you at all because you know that he loves you and would never do anything to hurt you - in fact, you feel absolutely sure that any change that he has or will make to you is for your own happiness and well-being. <Send>

>> Command: You will have no desire whatsoever to use any of Xanthos's computers, and you will never use the program called "Master" without Xanthos's specific instruction. <Send>

>> Command: You can not tell anyone about Xanthos's or his computers' abilities to change people, nor do you have a desire to. You also have no desire whatsoever to use those computers or the program "Master" <Send>

That command trio got copied into Macro-Button #9 and labeled as "Understanding."

Once I finished that, I put the system to sleep and started cooking breakfast. Toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, and champagne orange juice. Melissa was coming out of the bathroom wearing only a robe as I was dishing out the breakfast.

She came up behind me, putting her arms around my waist and kissing my neck. "Mmmm, I do love you. You know that?" she purred.

I turned around in her arms and gently kissed her on the tip of her nose and said, "Mmm hmm, I love you too." I then gently kissed her again while caressing her cheek and causing her to have another orgasm. After we finished that kiss, we sat down to eat breakfast.

During breakfast, I brought up my plans to move to North Carolina.

"What do you mean, you're moving to North Carolina?" she asked - almost sobbing.

I took her hands in mine and gently said "It's something that I've been wanting to do for a while, and I finally got the ability to do it within the past few weeks. I've already started the process, and I was planning on leaving within a week... The thing is, now I've found you... and I want you to come with me."

"Of course I will," she said excitedly... then she frowned, looking down at the table... then she cringed and looked away.

I was watching her and was, to say the least, rather puzzled by her reactions. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I just remembered my best friend and my boyfriend" she replied, hesitantly.

"Boyfriend?" I asked with a raised brow.

She just nodded her head somberly, still looking down.

"Tell me about it" I said gently.

She described a relationship that was pretty much dead. Violent, jealous boyfriend who drinks way too much and spends too much time with his "friends" doing drugs and other stuff, Rap sheet a mile long... You know - the proverbial "Scumbag". She said that she wanted to break off their relationship, but she was afraid of what he might do.

Needless to say, I was going to take matters into my own hands with this guy. I asked her for his full name and got a good description of him. "Don't worry about him, I'll take care of that problem... Now, tell me about this 'Best Friend' you mentioned."

She perked back up and started to tell me about her. "Oh, her name is Anna and we've been friends since 5th grade. She's tall - about 5'10", slender build, single, and has always been quite a bit more mature than most people our age."

"Hmm, I'd like to meet her sometime." I mentioned casually.

All of a sudden, her eyes went wide. "Oh NO! I was supposed to go shopping with her today!" She looked at the clock on the wall then back at me, fidgeting. I think she was having a hard time deciding who she wanted to be with more...

"Where were you planning on shopping?" I asked.

"At the mall on the West-Side" she replied, wantingly.

I could tell that she wanted to go, so I checked the clock myself; 10:00am. I guess we were at it a while last night and this morning. <Grin> "Go ahead, I'll meet both of you there at the food court at 2:00. That'll give you some time to do some shopping with each other, then the three of us can have some fun." I said grinning.

She got out of her seat, came around the table, and hugged and kissed me hard. I loved it!

After we finished eating, I went out to Melissa's car to get her change of clothes for her. After she got dressed, I had her come stand by my old computer - but not where she could see the screen.

"I have something that I want you to know about, but I need you to remain calm about it. Also, this is something that you can't tell ANYONE about. Okay?"

"Okay."

I sat down and started working on her wishes from yesterday - plus a couple of my own.

>> Command: Remove all tattoos and scars from Melissa's body. <Send>

>> Command: Increase breast size to a firm D-cup. Also strengthen her back muscles to handle her new breasts. <Send> (They were a large B-cup before this.)

>> Command: Permanently remove all hair from Melissa's body below her neck. <Send>

>> Command: Eliminate all traces of any drugs from Melissa's body. <Send>

>> Command: Your mind and body no longer feel any need or desire to ever use illegal drugs again. <Send>

"What do you think?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she asked, puzzled.

Oops... I had forgotten about her not noticing any changes unless I pointed them out - and her not noticing anything I did on my computers for 24-hours.

I stood up and moved behind her giving her a loving hug, then I lowered her tight-fitting tube-top to caress her new breasts. Somewhere around that time, she noticed that something felt very different - then her eyes went wide.

"What the... How?" she asked, very surprised, looking down at her new breasts.

"Like I said, my life changed for the better. Now I can do things for people."

"What else did you do to me?"

"Remember the stuff we talked about last night when I asked you what you wanted to change about yourself?"

"Kind of..."

"Tats, scars, and drugs - all gone."

She looked closely at her hands and then pulled me into a bear hug, then kissed me for all she worth.

"You're welcome." I said, chuckling.

"I can't wait to show Anna!"

"Remember what I said, you can't tell *Anyone* about this."

"But she'll notice the differences - we've been friends forever."

"Hmm... How do you spell her full name?"

"A-n-n-a - S-u - L-i"

"Let's see..." I went back to my computer and pulled her up on the screen.

>> Subject: Anna Su Li

"Is this her?" I asked, indicating the spinning image.

"Yeah, that's amazing!"

>> Command: When you see Melissa later today, you will notice her new breasts. You will not be concerned about how they became larger, but will be happy for her.

"Is this okay with you?" I asked, indicating the command that I had entered, but not 'sent' yet.

"Yeah. That's all there is to it?" she asked.

"Yep. I don't need to point out that this stuff is absolutely off-limits to Everybody."

"I can understand why."

"If you're meeting her at 11:00, you'd better hurry."

"Oh, Thanks! You're meeting us there at 2:00, right?"

"Yep - Food Court."

We shared a final passionate kiss before she left for the mall.

After she left, I decided to add one more item to Melissa's "programming."

Subject: Melissa Juanita Ruiz

Command: Slowly increase desire to have sex with other women and level of attraction to other women who are attractive to 80% <Send> (Not a complete lesbian, but definitely VERY "Bi")

After that, I installed "Master" and a GPS-based road atlas in the Vaio. I also made sure that the entire system was password-locked as much as possible - and No, I don't think I'm too paranoid.

When I finished up the "Master" installation and configuration, I verified that the password lock that I had created on myself carried over since this was a completely different installation. It did, so I breathed another healthy sigh of relief. I then copied my macros over to the Vaio. Once all that was completed, it was time to take care of the "boyfriend."

>> Subject: Jesus Luis Campos Rivera

"Good - Only one in El Paso area, and the image matches the description. Time to get nasty!"

>> Command: Gather together whatever guns, ammunition, and illegal drugs you own or can quickly get your hands on, put them in the trunk of your car, then drive that car into Juarez. While you are crossing into Mexico and passing their checkpoint, your palms and face will be sweating, and you will look around nervously. You will pull your vehicle in at the Mexican Checkpoint for inspection whether they tell you to or not. Make sure they search your trunk. <Send>

Well, no-one would be hearing from HIM for the next few decades! You see, the Mexican Police take a VERY dim view on anyone who brings ANY guns or ammunition into their country. In fact, you are pretty much guaranteed several years in the Mexican prison if they catch you with even a single bullet - even if you are a US Cop or Military Officer!

While I was at it, I decided to create a "Panic Button" for myself. I created a macro and put it into Button #1 and labeled it "Seed" which stood for "Seed of Loyalty". Basically, this was a set of instructions loosely based on Asimov's "Laws of Robotics." In my case, whenever the macro was activated, it would blank the "Subject" field as required, then issue the following programs to everyone - except myself - in a 100 mile radius around my system:

>> Command: You may not injure or harm Xanthos Pendragon or his companions, or, through inaction, allow Xanthos Pendragon or his companions to come to harm. You will also do nothing to invade or hinder Xanthos Pendragon's or his companions' rights to peace, privacy, freedom, or property. <Send>

>> Command: You must obey any orders given to you by Xanthos Pendragon except where they directly threaten Xanthos's life or well-being. <Send>

That last command was a doozie. In fact, I was going to have to drive up into North-East Virginia and do a pulse with the Seed button just to take care of the idiots in DC... Hmm... Maybe a couple of other fixes too, while I was at it... <Evil Grin!>

Thinking about it for a minute, I remembered the help-system mentioning that area-effects taking additional time to work because they had to target each person one-at-a-time. With that in mind, I also made a short-range duplicate of the

"Panic Button" that has a 250' range.

After all that was done, I went ahead and started the full-distance seed routine.

Looking at my watch, I noticed that I had just enough time to shower, get dressed, and get to the mall.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.