Ann - Cover

Ann

Copyright© 2000 by Big-R

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She found a great joy in showing her self.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Exhibitionism  

Casey looked over all those Polaroid pictures, and chose twenty four. I counted because I wanted to be sure I got them all back.

I got Casey and I another beer, Ann did not want more wine.

Ann told us that the pictures were good enough to turn Casey's wife on. Some were of just Ann, some were of just me, all were taken in the nude. Most of the pictures were of she and I in some pose having either oral or vaginal sex. Several were taken that day and showed her face as she was having a climax.

Ann asked Casey to let Leigh see them and tell her he had found them in a desk I used in the office when I had to be there. The drawer had not been locked and he had found them while looking for some data I had that he needed.

Tell her he had thought she might want to see them but he had to put them back before the next weekend when I would be in the company offices.

He might tell her that he had bought an instant camera and wanted to take some pictures of her.

She might go for a few poses in one of her Bikinis, then he might try to get her to pose in sexy but not erotic night wear.

Later he might gradually break her in to posing a little more sexy and in more revealing positions.

Ann suggested that Casey tell Leigh that "BIG-R" had invited he and his wife out for dinner several times.

If they did not accept soon it might hurt the employee employer relationship that had been building since "BIG-R" had come with the firm. Let her see the pics tomorrow night, Sunday, and then put them where she could look at them the next day.

Place them in the envelope in such a way that he could tell if she looked at them Monday while he was at work. If she did not look at them Monday or Tuesday just act as if he were returning them back where they belonged. If that happened there was a good chance that an intimate dinner for the four of us was a waste of time.

But if Leigh was looking at the photos then it was likely she was interested in either Ann or "BIG-R".

A dinner date in a good restaurant, good food, drinks and a dark place to dance were all the ingredients they needed for a chance to get into Leigh's mind. Leigh may have been indiscrete at a party because of too much alcohol, let's get her that way once again. We can spike her wine while she is away from the table.

After Leigh is a little high we all come back to this apartment and either Casey and Ann go out for more to drink or Casey and I "BIG-R" go out for more.

The idea is to come back and catch Leigh in a thoroughly compromising situation. Hopefully Casey would catch Leigh having sex with either a man or a woman.

He could take her home and chastise her severely between her legs with a hard blunt weapon and have something to hold over her head from now on.

If this worked he would get his wife back, the one he married, if not what the hell did he have to loose ??

We had pretty well worked out what we would do and then Ann wanted a small glass of wine.

We went to the living room area and sat on the couch both Casey's and my cocks were soft and dangling.

Ann was sitting between us and took one prick in each hand and began to tease them. For the first time that day Ann acted as if she was kind of shy. She told us that she had seen pictures and a few movies of a woman with two men at the same time. She had masturbated about that but had never had a chance to do it.

She asked would we do that to her now ?

My cock came up to attention instantly and Casey's did to.

We went to the bed and Ann told Casey to put on a condom and for me to get comfortable on my back.

She got between my legs and told us to go slow and easy. She began with baby kisses on my prick while Casey began to tease her cunt with his tongue. She was on her hands and knees and both of us were giving her tits a massage.

Ann took me in her mouth and began to give me a truly great blow job. Casey mounted her dog fashion.

She had her first climax.

She took me out of her mouth and asked Casey to put it in deep and fuck her hard.

Ann got me back in her mouth and as Casey plunged into her she was pushed all the way down on my cock. She began to get off but for the first time since we began fucking months before, the only way I could tell when she was having a climax was by her moans and the shudders and threshing of her body.

She had her mouth too full to make much noise.

Later Casey let go in her and I fed her mine as soon as I saw him back out with a load in the condom.

Ann lay beside me and took a few minutes to recover.

We went back to the couch and Ann sat on a towel so as not to wet the fabric.

Casey asked if I would mind if he took a shower and of course I told him to go ahead.

Ann asked him to wait until she finished her wine and she would join him.

They took their time soaping and scrubbing each other. I thought Ann might be trying to get him hard.

They dried each other off and while Ann used a hair dryer Casey came in the living area and put on his clothes.

I was sitting there as bare as the day I was born,

I was not going anywhere.

Casey started to leave and Ann came out, her hair was dry but she was still nude.

They kissed and Ann reminded him to take the packet of photos he was to take home.

After Casey was gone I asked Ann if she had ever made love to another woman. Ann said that she had not but a lesbian friend had made love to her and she had liked it a lot.

Ann and I sat on the couch holding each other and and talking for hours.

Finally it was time for Ann to go home. We made a date for breakfast and Ann put her clothes on and left.

The next morning I called her and I picked her up at her home. We went to a I HOP close by. Waffles and bacon and eggs was our breakfast, we intended to have sex for desert.

It was such a pretty day we decided to picnic at our favorite place.

East of Birmingham there is a large lake. It is owned by the Water Works Board of the city of Birmingham and is located in thousands of acres of woods. Heavy pipe gates block all roads leading in to Lake Purdy as it is a drinking water resouvor.

Years before I had found a way to get in through a thinly wooded area to a dirt road that went around to the dam on one side.

A mile or so around the lake one of many log tracks led down to a sandy gravelly beach on a creek coming in to the lake. An island blocked view of the main lake and we had never seen a fishing boat come near.

The place was private and a safe place to strip and swim nude.

We got ice and drinks and packaged sandwiches, a six pack of beer and some snacks and I drove us out there.

I keep a large quilt in the company pick up and I spread that first.

We shucked our clothes and had our first swim.

Back on our quilt we let the sun dry us.

Ann was quieter than usual, not having much to say, just a relaxed and a happy girl.

She would look at me and grin then hug and kiss me and cuddle up. I always let Ann set the pace for our love making.

That day we had been there hours before we fucked.

We took a swim after and put the quilt in the shade then we both had a nap.

She woke me later, she was grinning and I knew she wanted me awake for some reason.

She told me that a few minutes earlier an ant had bit her on her foot. She had sat up and killed the mean booger and was sitting on the edge of the quilt with one ankle on her other leg rubbing the sting.

She had looked up and two men in a boat were not twenty feet away looking at her.

They were using an electric trolling motor and had not made a sound. They saw every inch of her while they were there.

Ann had thought of running to get behind the truck but the guys had just looked and smiled.

Ann had spread her legs wider and shushed them with her finger over her mouth and pointed to her sleeping man. Both guys had nodded. Ann said she had stood up and let them get a good look at her with her legs spread. She had posed for them and turned around and let them see all of her while she had played with her tits. She had waved and blown them a kiss.

The boat was still moving from the wind and they were gone soon.

After telling her story she saw that I was nearly hard and with her mouth and hands got me really hard.

Man she wanted to fuck !!. I put on a condom.

She threw herself on that hard cock and went wild.

She must have cum a dozen times.

Those guys were long gone but they might have heard her as she had her orgasms.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.