Ann - Cover

Ann

Copyright© 2000 by Big-R

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She found a great joy in showing her self.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Exhibitionism  

Ann arrived about ten thirty, she had taken her car to work. (Parking was not bad on Saturday mornings )

When I heard her blow her horn I opened the door to an empty slot in the garage downstairs. She drove in and I closed the door behind her as soon as I was sure she was inside.

She came on up the stairs and walked in to my garage apartment.

Ann has to dress nice at her work place.

She was drop dead gorgeous in a woman's suit. She wore stockings and medium heels.

Her skirt hem was just barely above her knees and she had on a blazer buttoned up the front.

The blazer hid a pair of pretty breast and the skirt did nothing to show off the most beautiful ass I had ever seen.

We kissed and she took off her jacket and kicked off her shoes, now I was looking at a frilly skin toned bra under a sheer blouse and I could see those beautiful 36 D cup tits.

I told her she looked fit to eat. I asked what was under her skirt, she pulled it all the way up and showed me a skin colored garter belt and a tiny matching triangle bikini panty.

She turned and her lovely ass was bare except for the garter straps and the string of her panties up the crack of her ass.

She asked me if I was hungry for that to.

More kisses and we moved to the couch.

I got us drinks, I had a beer and she had wine.

We talked about her having to be at the office while new printing equipment was delivered to her division that morning.

I told her about Casey coming to see me that morning, of him catching me getting out of the shower, and my leaving him to make coffee while I dried off.

I explained about leaving the pictures on the coffee table the night before. I had planed to put them back in the lock box and hide them in the closet this morning.

I told her of drying off and slipping into shorts and a shirt.

I told of how I found Casey standing there over the coffee table looking at the pictures.

Ann was upset.

She was near panic.

She wanted to know all I knew about him.

She wanted to know what I had told him about her.

She asked if this guy might try to get in touch with her.

After I had answered all of her questions she calmed down.

She asked me what he had thought of the pictures. I told her of Casey sporting a "hard on" when I had come in and what he had said about giving a nut to take some pictures of her.

I told Ann about Casey's father being one of the two Partners of the firm and that Casey had married the daughter of the other Partner. I told her of them having three kids and his wife Leigh losing interest in sex after the last one.

I explained that Casey could loose his job and a chance for a great future if he screwed up.

Any sort of scandal could do that.

Ann asked if I thought he really might want to take pictures of her. I could tell she was intrigued by the thought of letting him see her nude.

I gave her the pictures I had taken of Casey one by one.

The first two of him in front of the fire place brought the comment " nice looking guy " from Ann.

The next of him with his shirt off brought " good shoulders".

The next of him in just his under shorts, "what a hunk".

But when she saw him nude from behind she said that he had almost perfect buns, nearly as good as mine.

The frontal shot of him with a hard dick pointing at her brought from her "Jesus he has a beautiful cock and balls".

Ann put the pictures down.

She asked for more wine, Ann doesn't drink much, she usually has just one.

I guess she wanted some liquid courage.

I filled her glass full that time.

Ann wanted to know how I would feel letting another man see her nude and take pictures of her.

I told her that as long as our relationship was not changed I could consider it as being like her showing the pizza delivery guy all of her nude body the night before.

Ann is really smart, that pretty face hides a brilliant mind.

Ann took my hand and said " Listen "BIG-R" we are not talking about a pizza guy getting a peep at me through a mirror and with a locked door between him and me". "We are talking about a seriously intimate and erotic situation".

Suppose I like him and want to let him touch me.

I told her I could handle that.

Suppose I get horny and want to let him fuck me.

I told Ann I could handle that too.

Ann then said that she would not even think of it if she were not completely in control.

Suppose I don't like something he does or says and I want to call it off.

Suppose I just do not like him and I get out of here is that going to affect your job she asked.

I told her that my job was not in danger no mater what.

I promised her she could be in control.

Ann took the last sip of her wine and gave me her glass to fill again.

She said " I am going to regret this probably but you can set this up "BIG-R", I am going to try this just one time ".

I kissed her and then got on the phone to Casey. I told him to come on over.

I asked Ann if she would remove her bra and wear just her blazer over her sheer blouse.

I asked her if she would take that tiny little string bikini off.

Ann got her blouse off and then the bra, I got a chance to kiss and suckle those long hard nipples, then she put her blouse and blazer back on.

She lifted her skirt up and she asked me to take off her tiny panties.

I kissed around down there but I finally got that job done.

Casey was soon ringing the bell.

I let him in and introduced he and Ann.

I offered drinks, Casey had a beer with me, Ann said later, not now.

Casey had put a bag on the table as he came in, Ann asked what was in the bag. Casey told her he had bought film and a new camera.

Ann told Casey that "BIG-R" had told her he wanted to take a few pictures of her.

Ann said she had agreed but that we were not to do anything or take any shots she did not want.

She said she had never done anything like that before. Ann told us she was not going to do anything she did not want to do.

She asked if we were ready to start.

Casey and I readied our cameras.

Ann was standing in front of the windows, the perfect model of the bright but prim and proper department head of a big corporation.

I got a shot of that pose.

Casey got one to.

Ann told us she was warm and asked if one of us would like to take off her suit coat for her.

Casey moved right in but he fumbled with the buttons so long Ann told him she would do them.

Ann had the buttons in a second and turned her back to Casey and slipped the coat off her shoulders.

Casey caught it and just stood there and gawked.

He was looking at her bare back through a sheer blouse and it was for sure she had no bra on under it.

Ann turned around and told us she was still warm and asked if we would mind if she took off her blouse.

I mumbled "Not at all ".

Casey croaked something. His eyes were glued to the finest tits he had ever seen.

Ann began un-doing the tiny buttons on her blouse and was nearly down to the waist of her skirt when she turned her back to us.

Facing away she pulled her blouse out of her skirt and slipped that wisp of fabric off her shoulders. She held it out and turned toward us with it in front of her. She asked Casey if he would hold it for her.

The poor bastard made a groaning noise.

I took her coat from Casey and the blouse from her and hung them on a chair.

Ann walked around Casey and sat on the couch.

She asked if we were not going to take pictures. She told us she would be glad to pose at any time.

I asked if she would pose for me with her skirt off.

She told me she would if I would take it off for her.

I got her back on her feet and had the snap open at the waist and the zipper down in a second. Her loose skirt fell to the floor and she stepped out of it.

I took pictures of her front and back and one with one of her feet on the foot stool and her pussy showing.

Casey took a few of her.

Ann told us that now we had to get as totally nude as she was if we wanted her to pose for any more pictures.

Casey and I stripped and Ann walked around us and looked us over.

Nice looking guys she said. She asked us to sit on the couch while she shot some film of us. She took several of our hard pricks with my camera and ran it out of film.

She handed the empty camera to me and asked me to load it while she looked Casey over thinking of how she might want him to pose for her.

Ann got on her knees between Casey's legs and put her hand on his testicles and felt of them then she put the other hand on his shaft.

I saw his prick jump and watched as she squeezed the base of it with her hand.

Casey half shouted, "move I'm cumming".

Ann called him a sweet guy and told him she would take care of it, she took his cock head in her mouth and took his fingers away that were holding the spurts in his cock.

Ann sucked it all down.

When Casey was through and Ann had licked his prick dry she sat back on her heels and asked him where all that had come from.

"How long has it been since you had an orgasm" she asked Casey?

Casey told her it had been over a month since the last time.

Ann wanted to know why, he was married, did they only fuck once a month.

Casey told Ann that it would be every three years if his wife had her way. She had lost all interest in sex.

Ann asked him if she hated him for some reason.

Casey told her he thought Leigh (his wife) still loved him, at least she said she did. but she was no longer interested in sex. Had not had any interest since their last child.

Ann asked him what had brought on sex a month ago.

Casey told of going to a party given by one of Leigh's friends from college days.

Leigh was not much of a drinker so she drank punch not knowing that it was spiked with one hundred ninety proof grain alcohol.

Leigh got drunk, Casey had gone to the game room and shot pool, he had not known Leigh had gotten drunk he assumed she and a few of her old friends were re-hashing old memories.

Leigh had felt as if she needed fresh air and had gone to a dark part of the terrace out back.

A nice looking young guy had wandered by and asked her if he could get her a drink or something. Leigh had slurred some remark about having too much already.

The guy had told her she was alright. Really she looked better than just alright he told her.

He bet there was not a prettier pair of tits at this party. Leigh tried to leave but the guy had hugged her arms down to her sides and began to play with her tits through her dress. He began to force his hand down the neck of her dress and Leigh had told him she would let him play with her breast, just do not tear the dress.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.