Yard Sale - Cover

Yard Sale

Copyright© 2000 by Big-R

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - His wife was killed in a wreck. He begins to find other women. He ends up with a jewel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   DomSub   MaleDom  

We discovered girls together when we were nine years old.

Next door to me was a pretty little eight year old blond named Cindy. Cindy had three older brothers, twelve thirteen and fourteen. They were much to grown up to spend any time with her.

Cindy began to hang around Garry and I, we were nice to her as long as she was not in our way.

My parents had me clean the junk out of a small building in the trees back of our house.

My mother had seen some large rats hanging around it.

Gary and Cindy helped. We hauled load after load of old fruit jars and broken furniture and other trash out to the street. The city garbage truck picked up that crap and we would haul more out the next day in our red wagons. The shed had a tin roof over it and the floor was concrete, the walls were concrete block. There were three windows and a steel door. There was a wire from my house to the shed and a light with a broken bulb in it. Cindy got a bulb from her house and I took a pair of pliers and screwed the broken base out. The new bulb gave plenty of light when Gary tripped the switch at the door.

After we had it clean and swept out I asked my dad if we could use it as a "club house". He had no objection.

We had left a antique steel bed and wire springs hanging on wires from the ceiling.

Cindy suggested we take it down and put it together and all we would need was a mattress to have a bed in our "club."

Garry said that his mother had a mattress in their basement that she had taken off a bed she had converted to queen size. Just last week she had asked him to get me to help put it out front for the trash truck.

Cindy said her father had asked her brothers to trash an old table and three good chairs and three that were broken months ago. It was still in the basement of her house.

She said we could have the table and the good chairs and we would have our house furnished.

I said that Gary and I could sleep there some nights.

Cindy asked if she could too.

Gary told her she was dreaming, her folks would not let her do that with two boys.

Cindy said she could slip out her bedroom window then.

I told her to forget it, we would not need company.

It took us several days to get our loot moved in and Cindy helped a lot. When she brought a doll and a doll bed to put in the house Gary and I sent her home with that crap. Cindy was in tears when she left.

The next day she was back bringing cokes and cookies. She had worried that we were mad at her.

Garry and I got permission to spend the night in our "Club House" from our parents.

Before dark we made our provisions, we covered the window with ply-wood that could be seen from my house. We zipped our sleeping bags together at the bottom and part way up the sides.

Garry had found some pillows stored in the basement and even frayed but clean pillow cases. I had brought a small ice chest with ice and a water jug and a jug of cool aid.

The day before I had found a charcoal grill in a neighbors trash, the grating was rusted away but we cut an old wire refrigerator shelf to fit and it was as good as new.

We got hot dogs and buns at home and even catsup and mustard.

We were going to cook our supper outside on a pile of bricks stored against our house.

We gorged on hot dogs before dark and talked for a time then went to bed.

It was a little after ten when Gary and I both woke to the squeaking of the door opening.

The moon was bright and we could see that our visitor was Cindy. She had her shoes on and was wearing a long tee shirt.

Gary asked "Cindy what the hell are you doing out here"?

Cindy told us she had sneaked out and was going to stay with us awhile.

I told her she couldn't, we were in bed.

Cindy said "So I am going to get in bed too". Gary told her she could not because we were naked.

Cindy told us she would get naked too.

She closed the door and we saw her at the foot of the bed take off her shoes and sleep shirt.

Cindy crawled up the bed between us and slid under the top sleeping bag.

I'm cold, she said, sleep close to me guys.

She was facing me and scrounged as close as she could. Cindy reached back of her and pulled Gary close to her. When she put her hand back in front of her it came down on my hard prick.

Her other hand came out from between her legs and she took me in both her small hands.

She giggled and told Gary "BIG-R" has a hard on.

She put one hand between Garry and herself and said "Garry has a hard on too.

I told her to cut it out and leave our dicks alone. She was our buddy not our girl friend.

Cindy told us she wanted to be both to us.

She said she had peeped on her brothers when they had masherburted. She said she knew what to do.

I said "That's masturbated dummy."

Cindy said you could call it "Jerking Off, Beating Your Meat, or Jacking Off" or what ever but she knew how to do it to us.

Neither Garry or I had anything to say.

Cindy asked us to get on our backs and she would show us. We did.

Her small soft hand felt better than anything had ever felt there before. In just a minute Garry groaned "God I'm Cumming" and told her to quit now. She put both hands on me then, one lightly squeezing my scrotum the other pumping my shaft.

Garry pushed his soft dick into her ass and began to explore her pussy. Cindy told him to put his finger in her and wiggle it around. About that time I told them I was about to cumm.

Cindy wailed "Me too."

We spent a long time looking at our selves and had another session of her getting us hard and jerking us off.

We made Cindy go home before we all got in trouble.

After that Cindy was willing to let us do anything we wanted to her. She learned to suck us off. Her greatest delight was when one of us would fuck her from behind as she sucked the other off.

At nine years old neither Garry or myself was old enough to actually ejaculate sperm. That began the following year.

Cindy was twelve when she had her first period.

For four years we had fucked with no care of her becoming pregnant. We knew that when our lover had to put that first Kotex on that we must begin to take precautions.

We cut lawns and did anything we could to get money to buy rubbers. Cindy even gave us money she made baby sitting for that.

CINDY GREW TITS !

HER ASS BECAME ROUNDED !

HER LEGS WERE BEAUTIFUL !

HER FACE WAS LIKE AN ANGELS !

CINDY LOVED US !

WE LOVED CINDY !

THE WORLD WAS A WONDERFUL PLACE TO BE !!!

The bubble burst. Cindy's father took a job in Dallas Texas and they moved.

Cindy was just thirteen, Garry and I were fourteen.

For months after Cindy moved away from us we were miserable.

Garry dated a girl from another school, a girl named Patsy Thompson, a friend of his going to that school with her said she was an easy fuck. Garry told me she was a pretty girl and nice to be with. She had been "On The Rag" the night he had gone out with her but had given him a great blowjob. He was going to call her again.

Garry asked if I wanted her to get me a date with one of her friends. I said "Why not, I am not doing so good lately". Patsy called Garry the next day and told him I had a date with Diane Bates and she was sure I would like her.

I did and for two more years Diane and I were constant lovers, Gary and Patsy were the same. We spent many days on a blanket fucking side by side at Lake Purdy near Birmingham. Patsy could get her brothers car when ever she wanted, he was in the navy and it was stored in an old garage facing the alley behind her home.

Any time one of the girls could not go out with us the other would take care of both Garry and myself.

Garry and I finally become sixteen and got drivers licenses.

Patsy began dating other boys and soon had Diane doing that too. We drifted apart after calling them several times and finding that they had "Other Plans."

Garry and I both played football on our high school team.

We found many other girls like Patsy and Diane and shared them.

Our "Club House" was used hundreds of times to entertain girls in.

We graduated from school and Garry joined the Army.

Gary finished Basic Training and was sent to Fort Hood to cooks and bakers school. He had a talent for cooking and made Master Sargent in two years. He re-enlisted and was sent to Fort Jackson and made head cook in a large officers mess.

Garry met Antoine Bouclair a coon ass Cajun from Louisiana there. Antoine or Tony as he was called was an artist in the kitchen.

Garry and Tony became close friends.

Garry decided not to reenlist in the Army, he wanted to open a fine restaurant in Birmingham. Tony was to be his partner. Garry got a discharge four months before Tony.

Garry rented a row of old concrete garages that had served an apartment building. The building had burnt years before. The site of the building had been leveled and the owner of the property had that paved. Garry arranged to have that enclosed in a ten foot high chain link fence.

I thought Garry was crazy, the place was only a few blocks away from my building and in the same shabby area. They were going to open a fine restaurant in a neighborhood that was slums.

Tony got his discharge before the buildings were completely modified.

Their Grand Opening was a sensation.

They invited over a hundred couples and fed us all free.

I was dating Abby at that time and we gorged on Cajun and French fare.

They were an instant success.

Now several years later I called and spoke to Garry himself and made reservations for seven that evening.

I had not seen Gary or Tony since Abby's funeral.

Garry told me he would see me at the door at seven.

At about four Kate came into my office, she was through with the computers.

We usually closed early on Saturdays, in a few minutes we were the only ones in the building.

Kate sat in a chair waiting for me to finish some task.

When I could pay some attention to her she told me she had the last class of her day at one and was free to leave school at two. Kate wanted to know if I would let her work on commission selling computers from two thirty until we closed at six each day. She could work all day on Saturdays.

I told her I would give her an answer Monday after I talked with David and Mrs. Wilson.

On the way to my house Kate sat close and hugged my arm and lay her head on my shoulder.

We got in the hot tub as soon as we were there. Kate was no longer shy about being nude, I could tell she liked my admiring looks at her perfect body. We scrubbed each other with the coarse mittens and when we got out of the hot tub Kate dried me off. I would have dried her but she wanted to do her slave act again and she would have none of that.

In the bed room I told Kate to get ready to go out to dinner.

Kate said "Yes Master."

I gave her a hair dryer and Kate dried her hair and gave it one hundred strokes with my hair brush.

After running my razor over my 'Five O'clock Shadow' and brushing my teeth I put on a suit and tie and brushed my shoes.

Kate had her garter belt on and was pulling on her stockings. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched my beauty get dressed.

She was stunning in her dress. Her nipples could be seen vaguely through the semi-sheer top of it but at the waist the fabric was doubled and her lower body was partly obscured. The turf of hair at her crotch made a dark spot under the dress and her garter belt and straps showed.

Kate put on her shoes and modeled her outfit for me.

I asked her if the stockings would stay up if she did not wear the garter belt and she said they would.

I asked her to take off the garter belt.

That looked better and I told Kate she was an absolute "Knock Out" in that dress.

Kate told me she felt nude in it but if I liked it she would wear it with pride.

We drove to the Cajun Outpost with her snuggled up to me again.

There was a security guard and an electric gate at the entrance to the big parking lot. I gave the armed guard my name and he checked his list before opening the gate.

We parked and walked up to the front door.

Garry saw us before we were there and opened the door for us.

I got a hug from him and then introduced Kate.

There must have been twenty couples waiting to be seated in that front room. Garry said "Sorry to keep you waiting folks but we will try to make the food worth the wait" as he ushered us to our table.

No mater how they had decorated the place it still looked like automobile garages.

Garry pulled out Kate's chair then sat with us until our waiter came. Garry told him to tell Tony that "BIG-R" was here and to bring that special bottle of wine and join us.

Garry could not take his eyes off of Kate.

Garry had married soon after Abby and I. He had brought the lady he married to our wedding.

Abby and I had been guests at theirs.

I asked about her and Garry said he was to be a proud father in seven months.

Tony came out with a bottle of wine. I had to let the ugly bastard hug and kiss me on each cheek.

Our waiter brought wine glasses and Tony made a production out of serving us all wine.

Tony was like Garry, he had eyes only for Kate.

Tony told us that we need not look at a menu, he said he was going to personally prepare our meal.

We talked for a bit and were constantly being interrupted by either a cook asking Tony about something or a waiter needing Garry's attention.

We finished our first glass of wine and Tony saw a cook come out of the kitchen and head for us.

"Me I doan know, but I think I'm going out to that dam kitchen and kick a few asses" Tony said. He met the cook half way and we could hear him shout "What you coon asses goin to do when I go home to Church Point two weeks from now"? "Do we need to close this mother humper down because, Me, I'm gone home for a to see my family"?

They disappeared through those swinging doors to the kitchen, Tony still raising hell.

Kate and I began laughing, Garry said "I don't see anything funny about a bunch of dam fool cooks that we have to hold hands with to get them to do what they are paid for"!!

About that time a waiter came to Garry to ask a question. Garry told him to get the price off the menu dam it. Garry told him that unless the God Dam place was burning down he and the other waiters were to leave him the hell alone while he visited and old friend. Garry told him to spread the word "leave the bosses alone or you might get your ass fired tonight."

That waiter said "Yes Sir" and left in a hurry.

Tony came back from the kitchen and Garry asked what happened. Tony grinned and said "Me, I had a little attitude adjustment class and I think every one got the message" !!

Garry said "Had one of those out here while you were gone."

Tony wanted to show Kate his kitchen and since I had been in there a lot of times, I let her go with him alone.

I asked Garry if that bunch of people waiting out front for a table was just Saturday nights. Garry said that it was every night. He and Tony were looking for a much larger space.

I thought of one of my buildings at the other end of the block from my store.

When World Two was over an automobile dealer had built a huge "L" shaped building on the corner, It was two story and had a full basement.

The building had a flat roof and that had been leaking for years but the walls and floors were brick and concrete and they were good.

There was a front with four Grecian columns and a dry place to get in or out of an auto out of the weather.

In front and on the side was paved parking for five hundred cars.

The parking area could be enclosed in a chain link fence and a security entrance could be built much like the one in front of this building.

I asked Garry if he and Tony would like to look at my property with the idea of moving their business there.

Garry made an appointment for nine a.m. Monday. He acted as if he was really interested.

Garry left me and answered a telephone call then spent some time going from table to table greeting the patrons of the restaurant.

Tony brought Kate back from her tour of the kitchen and hustled off to prepare our dinner.

Kate told me she really liked my friends, and had been impressed with that sparkling clean kitchen.

She told me she had worked as a waitress in a lot of restaurants when she was putting her ex through college. None of them had been as clean or as well organized as this one was.

I asked Kate if she wanted to go powder her nose. Kate said "I don't think so, does it need that?"

I told her that the nose was perfect, I just wanted every man there to see my beautiful date as she went to the women's rest room.

Kate got up and picked up her purse and softly said "Yes Sir."

She turned heads as she walked the length of that big dining area. Not just men but women watched her too.

Kate came back in about five minutes and it happened again.

A waiter served our first course, a salad of spinach and endive with tiny bits of shrimp. It was toped with a dressing ladled from a boiling stainless bowl on his rolling cart. The taste was tart and spicy and it wilted the greens as it was poured on.

We were poured more wine then left alone for a while.

Tony brought the next course. He had prepared Craw Fish in a white wine sauce and served scalloped potatoes with that. He ladled generous portions on hot plates and poured us more wine.

Tony bowed and said "Enjoy" then pushed his cart back to the kitchen.

Kate and I cleaned our plates and pushed back from the table. We were full. We thought we were through.

Tony came out from the kitchen with his cart again and that time he had tiny chunks of steak, onion, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and hearts of palm shish kebobs over a tiny charcoal burner. He had a bowl of wild rice and spooned the rice and striped the steel spikes on that then poured a brown sauce over it all.

Kate looked at me and said "I can't eat anymore "BIG-R", I'm full."

I told Tony that we were not going to be able to eat all of that and to not bring any more food.

Kate and I did eat part of that last dish and it was wonderful.

Tony came out from the kitchen and Garry came from up front and joined us. We talked for a time. Our waiter came out of the kitchen pushing another cart. He got close to our table and began to make Bananas Foster.

When he lighted that 190 proof rum and the flames got over his head Kate panicked. Kate jumped up from her chair and ran around to me and began tugging my arm. She was shouting loud enough to be heard all over the dining room "It's a fire Master, get away from it" !!

SHIT every one there knew from the word Master what our relationship was.

Garry had an odd lock on his face and Tony said "No Shit."

I told Kate that it was supposed to do that and for her not to be afraid.

I calmed Kate down and took her back to her chair.

She was still trembling when the waiter served her a plate of that desert.

Garry smoothed things over by telling a joke and Tony then told one.

Kate and I ate some of our desert.

I asked the waiter for the check.

Garry told him he could go now and that he would take care of the check himself.

Tony told us that we were their guests and there would be no check.

We got up to leave and Tony kissed Kate on both cheeks, he just shook my hand.

Garry said "Don't be long before you come again Big Man, you know we still care about you" and he gave me a hug.

Going to our car Kate said "Master I have eaten far to much but it was all sooo good that I could not help myself. I love your friends and their restaurant and I hope you will bring me here again."

It was not that late and I asked Kate if she would like to go somewhere to dance.

Kate hugged my arm tighter and said that she only wanted to do what ever I wanted, but she was so stuffed with Creole food that she might go to sleep in my arms dancing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.