Dead End Street II - Cover

Dead End Street II

Copyright© 2000 by Big-R

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Five couples vacation together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Fay said that tonight she had broken all her rules. She had way too much to drink. She had left her door open on purpose to see if I would try to take advantage of her being drunk. She had put herself in a position that if I had wanted, I could have forced her to have sex with me.

I had not and she trusted me to help her finish becoming a complete woman again. Fay asked if I would help her please.

I told her "Just tell me what you want me to do and trust me to do it."

Fay said she was scared and feeling lonely "Could I sleep the rest of the night with you and be close to you?"

I said "Sure thing honey come on in bed."

"Not for sex just for being near you" she said.

I told her that what she wanted was fine with me.

Fay crawled in bed in her sleep shirt and scrounged up to me as tight as she could get. I put one arm under her pillow under her head and the other around her waist. Her soft ass was pushed up against my prick. It was soft too.

Fay said "I feel safe and warm now and I can sleep, you are a darling man and I thank you from the bottom of my heart."

I squeezed her and kissed the back of her neck.

We slept late the next morning. I woke up at five my usual time to get up. Fay was sleeping pressed so tight against me I knew I would wake her if I moved. I had been nude when she got in my bed but she had been wearing a long tee shirt. Now my hand was cupping one of her bare breast with her hand holding it there and her shirt was on the chair. I went back to sleep, I was in heaven.

It was around nine when I woke again. Fay had thrown the cover off me and was sitting there on the bed looking at me. I had a huge morning hard on and she said "Thank you if that is because of me."

I told her it was. But I knew it was my normal piss hard in the morning.

Fay looked at it and said "I'm sorry I can't do anything about that but maybe if you will just give me time." I got up and went to the bath and pissed.

When I came back my hard was gone.

Fay looked at it and in a sad voice said "It's gone away."

I laughed and told her it was and it was time she got ready to go to Mexico.

Fay jumped off that bed and hugged me and asked if there was more to see there.

I told her there were two more big markets and then Boy's Town.

Fay wanted to know more but I slapped her on her bare butt and told her to get dressed.

I shaved and heard the shower start in her room through the open door. I took my shower and after I was dried off and was dressed I heard her shower cut off. She had been in the shower so long I wondered if she was wrinkled up like a prune.

I sat and watched the city from my window until I heard Fay call me from her room.

I went over to the open door and walked into her room.

Fay was dressed in the summer wear I had bought her the day before and was turning from side to side in front of her mirror.

She turned to me and said she wished she had not asked me to find a larger size top and then not tried it on.

The smaller one had let only the bulge of the inside of her tits show this one fell away when she bent over and all of her tits showed.

I asked her to show me and sure enough they did. I suggested she wear the top she had worn the day before and she told me it was dirty from that dirty market.

I could tell Fay was upset so I enclosed her in my arms and hugged her. I told her she was a thousand miles from any one she knew and if modesty was required she could hold her top together if she bent over.

I assured her she was covered while standing and only when she bent over was her blouse revealing.

I told her to have fun making dicks hard in Mexico.

We went to the motel restaurant for a late breakfast.

Fay did not wait until we were in Mexico to make a dick hard. She let our waiter have a good look at those beautiful tits while he was taking our order.

I told Fay she had probably caused our order to be fucked up and to cut it out.

Fay laughed and asked if I was not going to let her have any fun at all.

We had a wonderful time in Mexico that day. It was Saturday and the market we chose was crowded, small bands played Latin music every where.

I loaned Fay three hundred dollars and she bought a few items. Most of the day was spent walking from stall to stall looking at the items for sale and watching the crowds.

A huge part of that market was vendors of food. We looked at piles of vegetables that were something we had never seen before. We saw huge tomatoes some as big as a basketball.

Kids without a stitch of clothes were every where.

We found the meat market. The smell was bad but the look of raw meat hanging from thorns on limbs, covered with flys was enough to make Fay want to throw up. I got her out of that and into fresh air before she did.

We saw beautiful hand carved furniture. Fay fell in love with a bedroom suit of solid mahogany. The price was two hundred dollars.

At mid afternoon we asked another couple where a really good restaurant was to be found. They gave us directions for one a few blocks away.

It was a pretty place and we chose to dine on a shady patio overlooking the street.

The waiter spoke English and we took his advise while ordering.

That meal was perfect and it was not because we were both starving. After dining we had a glass of wine and chatted while watching people on the street.

Fay made a remark about being glad we did not have to eat food from that meat market.

I said "Fay we have been pretty much all over this town.Have you seen any super markets here?"

Fay said "Do you think?" and paused before saying the unthinkable. I just nodded my head.

She said "You bastard you just ruined my day!"

I paid the tab and we left. On the street I tried to hold her hand as we walked and she told me to not touch her I had ruined a perfect day. I laughed at her and asked if I said I was sorry would she forgive me. She laughed and told me she would, but only if I kissed her too.

That was an easy punishment and was our first kiss.

Much later we flagged a taxi and found our car. We were back to our hotel-motel before dark. In my room Fay excused herself to take a shower, she said she felt dirty after seeing that meat market.

I had a shower to. I like to take long showers but I had dried off and put on a pair of underwear shorts when I heard the water cut off in her bath. I just thought I took long showers !

I was laid out on the bed when Fay came in my room. She had blow-dried her hair and was dressed in her sleep shirt.

Fay lay down next to me and put her head on my shoulder and cuddled up close. She said "Thanks for the most perfect day in my life."

I replied "Aw shucks mam it was just a regular ole day when you are with me." She said "Thanks to a regular ole guy for a regular ole day then."

She kissed me again, a long passionate kiss with lots of tongue.

My dick got hard during that kiss and pushed it's way out through the fly of my underwear.

Fay saw it and remarked "Hello pretty thing I see you are back again" and put her hand on it. Fay sat up and lay kind of across my legs and looked me in the eyes, she was holding my prick against her chest and idly stroking it.

Fay started out by saying ;

I had an experience the week I graduated from high school that even now I don't want to talk about. It resulted in my mind becoming numb to sex. I could not even masturbate to an orgasm. I was scared of any man and for these long years I have been a sexless half woman, an empty shell.

You have changed that. Your patience last night, your allowing me to just be near you without fear of sexual advances, the good feeling I have while with you all have caused a change in my head.

This morning in the shower I masturbated and for the first time in years I made myself have an orgasm. Just a while ago I did it again. Both times I was thinking about you. She said she thought she was cured of her mental problem. She wanted to find out if she could have real sex now.

Do you have a desire for me she asked.

I told her I did.

She asked me to just lay there, she wanted to do it her way the first time please.

Fay took her shirt off and placed herself between my legs.

She spent an enormous amount of time fondling my stiff prick and looking at it.

She was saying things like "It's so beautiful", "It feels so good" and "God I love it."

Fay began to kiss it and tease it with her tongue. Finally she took it into her mouth and swirled her tongue around under the head of it.

I told Fay to stop for a minute, I was about to loose control and flood her mouth.

Fay took her mouth off of it and grinned. "I'm glad you are not a three minute man" she said. Fay shifted, she got her pussy placed on the instep of one of my feet and pressed her clit down on it.

" Ready yet " she asked. I nodded and she started back. Fay teased again, she was looking at my face. I felt a bit of pre-cum running up my cock when it reached her mouth she tasted it before swallowing. "UMMM you taste delicious she said.

Fay took a deep breath and started my dick back in her mouth and bit by bit slid it all the way in. She had her nose pressed in my pubic hair. Her throat was trying to swallow and the sensation was unbelievable.

She never took her eyes off my face.

She came back up with her lips moving on it and her tongue doing all sort of things to the under side of my dick. I am not so big (Seven inches) but she was the first woman that had ever swallowed all of me down her throat.

I had a good many of what I had thought were blowjobs in school and then in college. Fay made me realize I never had a blow job before.

She did things no girl had ever done to me before, she took it all the way then groaned. The vibrations of her vocal cords was almost too much to bear. She worked her ass off.

Fay took me out of her warm mouth and said "Don't hold back any longer, please let me have your cum in my mouth."

I quit holding off my climax and soon I patted her on the shoulder and said get ready I'm cumming.

Fay put all her effort in sucking hard on the end of my dick and stroking my shaft fast.

The first spurt came out so fast and hard I saw spots before my eyes. I did not pump it out she sucked it out.

I watched Fay close her eyes, start pounding her clit on my foot then shudder and shake from her own huge orgasm. She did not stop with just one though, she had five more, all as big as the first one.

When she quit having orgasms she took her mouth off me and lay her face on my hip and stayed still until her breathing became regular.

Fay kind of crawled and slid up the bed and lay her head on the pillow next to me. I turned to watch her. She had her eyes closed and her body was trembling, she had goose bumps all over and her neck and shoulders and tits were blushed bright red.

I kissed her, not just a kiss on her lips, but a deep kiss with my tongue as deep as it would go in her mouth twisting her tongue. (one of the worst hurts a guy can give a woman after she has just sucked him off is to be so fastidious he wont taste her mouth. She may think he considers her mouth nasty)

With her eyes still closed Fay said "I am alright now. I am over it now. I can live a normal life now. I am a complete woman now."

I got out of bed and went to pee.

I looked at the door and Fay was standing there watching me. "You got to go" I asked. Fay shook her head no and said "The way I feel about you right now is that I never want you to be out of my sight."

We kissed again and I led her back to that bed.

Fay began to get my prick hard again, she used her mouth and those soft gentle hands and had me standing proud soon.

I had been intimate with a lot of girls and then women since I first noticed girls at the age of nine. I had just thought I had been fucked until that night with Fay. She was sensational !!!

I surpassed anything I had ever done when I got off the fourth time, God knows how late, that night.

Sometime much later we went off to sleep clutching each other in our arms.

I awakened at my usual time, five a.m., and I was on my side with her pressed as tight as she could get against me from head to foot. Her soft ass was pressed against my soft prick and she was holding my hand to her breast.

I started to get up and piss but a still sleeping Girl-Woman pleaded "Don't leave me, please stay." I dozed off with the most wonderful woman I had ever met snuggled against me.

I had to get up at eight, my bladder was about to burst I had to piss so bad.

My sleeping beauty moaned a pitiful Noooo. doannn goooo.

I barely made it to the commode and looked at the door as I was hosing out. Fay was there watching me.

"Got to go" I asked her.

She said "Yes but will you stay with me and hold my hand." I did and then when she had wiped I kissed her good morning.

There was a coffee maker in the bath and I started it producing it's four cups.

I suggested to Fay we put on enough clothes to go out on the balcony and have our coffee.

She slipped on her long sleep shirt and I put on my slacks from the day before.

Fay went on out to the balcony and I poured Styrofoam cups of coffee and joined her.

I asked Fay if she wanted to go to Mexico again, there was another big market to see.

Fay asked if I minded staying there at the hotel and getting better aquatinted and resting up from a strenuous night.

I told her I was comfortable with that.

I suggested we have breakfast in our room and got a menu from the drawer under the phone. Fay chose a healthy low calorie selection and I chose a more filling one.

We ate at about nine thirty. We were famished and cleaned our plates.

Kate wanted to learn about me, she asked a lot of questions about my childhood.

She was particularly interested in my first experiences in sex.

I told of the little girl next door observing her older brother masturbating. She had done that to me. I was nine years old. Nothing had come out of my prick but I did have an orgasm.

She was a year younger than I but she had heard a lot about sex from her brothers. We would try different things. I told Fay of her getting me hard and climbing on my prick and fucking until she had an orgasm. She was eight years old.

We had intercourse at every opportunity until she was sixteen. She moved away, her father was transferred to the west coast by the company he worked for.

For eight years she had kept my balls drained.

When she had her first period at eleven years old we realized she could get pregnant then.

Bobby had not wanted to quit having sex. We began always fucking with her on top so that when I told her I was about to cumm she could quickly get off and take me in her mouth and capture that sperm there. She loved the taste.

At twelve years old a kid can't get his hands on condoms.

Fay asked dozens of questions about other girls in my past.

She got a mental picture of a guy that lost his steady bed mate in his senior year in high school. I slipped into casual relationships with other girls, I had sex with most of them, then after a while I had discovered another girl each time.

College was much the same as high school, casual relationships that were nice for a while then something would happen and we would break up.

I had made excellent grades at Auburn and gotten the job I now had before my graduation.

It was after noon when Fay ran out of questions.

It was Fay's time to tell me of her growing up. It took until dark for her to tell her story. She paused many times during the telling of it.

We went to bed early and mostly snuggled although we had a slow loving tender session that lasted an hour before I let myself cumm in her. Fay had many orgasms while it went on but after I got off in her she had a large one and lay there on me and began crying. I asked her what was wrong and she said she was crying because she was so happy. She told me "I am so glad I have met you and I wish I could stay in your arms forever."

Monday morning we made our presentation to the clients. they were nice people.

It was easier since two of the principals were women. Fay made a very good impression on them. I made notes of any changes they wanted. Questions they asked were answered if we could, if not, we promised to fax answers when we were back in our office.

After a four hour long meeting we left with a signed commitment for our company to be paid to tender a cost proposal and complete working drawings of the shopping plaza. I had called the airport from the client's office and booked seats on a late afternoon flight to Houston. Then we were connecting with another airline on to Birmingham.

We checked out from our hotel and turned in the rental car. We had time for a bite to eat before our flight was called.

Fay reached across that tiny table after we had placed our order and took my hand.

"Whats next?" she asked.

I asked her what she meant.

Fay asked if I wanted to see her after we got home or was this weekend just another casual affair in my life.

I told Fay that she was not casual in my mind. I asked her if I was just casual to her.

Fay said "Suddenly you are the only important person in my life."

I told her that I felt the same about her.

At the Birmingham airport we parted, it was late at night and we were both tired.

When I got to my desk the next morning I found a note asking me to bring Fay and make a report to the senior Vice President.

I was my usual twenty to thirty minutes early.

Fay came in before I finished reading that note.

I called Mr. Morris's extension and he was there.

He asked that we come right on up to his office.

I checked to see that every thing was in my brief case after telling Fay we were expected by Mr. Morris. Fay took her brief case and the drawings.

It was still before eight and Mr. Morris's secretary was not there yet.

We walked on through her office and I knocked on the open door to his office.

He invited us in and asked us to be seated. He looked at his watch and nodded his head.

(I knew he was noticing that Fay and I were early to work.)

He asked how our trip had been.

We told him it had been pleasant. We enjoyed being in Del Rio for the first time. Fay told him that due to the delayed meeting she had visited Mexico for her first time.

The pleasantries over, Mr. Morris asked about our meeting with the client. I told him that the meeting had gone well. We had answered a lot of questions and were to fax the answers to a number we could not answer at the meeting.

I got out the signed commitment and gave it to him. He read it twice and picked up his phone and dialed.

"Good morning Harvey." A pause then he said "You know that contract out in Del Rio Texas we were sure was going to that group in Houston." A pause then "Well listen, two of our young people just waltzed in here with a signed commitment." A pause and he said "Hell I don't know, why don't you come in here and we will both find out."

Mr. Morris leaned back in his chair and grinned. "That was the President of this circus and he will be right here" he said.

He was there before Mr. Morris finished his sentence.

After introductions Harvey Pendleton asked "What the hell happened?" "What did you two do to change those people's minds?"

I told them we had not known we were changing anybody's mind. I explained that I had given a presentation of the design concept and Fay had done the same with her exterior and interior decorating.

One of them said "Something happened to change those peoples minds."

I shrugged and told them that one of the wives was an interior decorator and had shown that she was impressed by Fay's work.

They had gone to another office to talk before signing the commitment. I had heard that lady's voice shout "I do not give a dam about that.I am putting up my own money in this too and dam it I could not have done it as well as she has."

I told them I heard the other lady chime in with the statement that the bunch of air heads they liked did not have the first woman in their office except secretaries.

Harvey said that it sounded as if two ladies got loud enough to change three guy's minds.

We laughed and were about to leave when Harvey told us Fay and I would be the project supervisors here in the office and during the construction. We were told that we would have a lot more trips to Del Rio over the next year.

Both Fay and I found our next pay checks contained a nice raise.

We dined together that evening. I met Fay's parents when I picked her up for our date. I thought I was going to like them.

Three weeks later we were ready for a meeting with the investors in the shopping plaza.

We were scheduled to meet on Monday morning. We left work Friday at noon and were in Del Rio in time to have dinner at our hotel-motel.

I had called the first part of the week and reserved rooms for possible late arrival. I made sure they were connecting as before.

It would cause talk at the office if my expense voucher showed we had only paid for one room.

The day after getting back from our first trip I had broken up with the lady I was dating before Fay.

Almost every night we had seen each other. Sometimes we would stay at her parents house and play cards. On those nights a few stolen kisses on the porch as I was leaving was it. Other nights we would go to my apartment and make love.

The three weeks had flown by before we had realized it.

Saturday morning we went to Mexico. We loved the place even though it was filthy and the people jabbered in Spanish and lots of the stuff in the markets was crap. Sunday we lounged at the pool and on our balcony at the motel. During the day I had asked the manager of the hotel about restaurants in Del Rio. He asked a few questions and recommended the most exclusive one in the city. He offered to call and make reservations, I let him, for two at nine that evening.

Fay was dressed in a stunning black cocktail dress with shoe string straps and a discrete top and a hem line at her knees. She looked as if she was wearing a four hundred dollar dress from Paris. Her legs were in dark stockings and her feet were in black medium heels.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.