Dead End Street II - Cover

Dead End Street II

Copyright© 2000 by Big-R

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Five couples vacation together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

My darling Fay cooked the Canadian bacon and Toni poached the eggs.

I toasted the English muffins and put it all together.

We were eating (Make that gorging) by nine thirty. I noticed the black clouds to the south but kept quiet. Those gulf storms move fast.

The C.D. player was going in the living area and if there had been any thunder no one heard it. At ten minutes till ten a deafening thunder clap scared hell out of the ladies. Most of us went to look out the windows. There was a black wall of cloud coming at us.

Pam said " O SHIT "

Fay hugged up to me and asked how bad it was going to be. I told her it was going to rain big time but for her not to get scared, we were fine in this house.

At three minutes till ten the first giant rain drops fell then it poured.

Pam asked how I had known this was coming. I told her my bad shoulder had told me it was coming. She said " Bull shit."

I told Pam it might be organic fertilizer but she had lost a bet to me. Pam replied that the bet was also that it would clear in two hours and the sun would shine. She suggested that I not be to positive I had won yet.

At five minutes till twelve the rain stopped and at one minute till twelve we were looking out on bright sunshine.

I asked Pam if I had won my bet. She admitted I had. I asked Fay if she had lost her bet to me. She conceded that she had.

Carl asked me how the hell I had done that and right to the minute too. I shrugged an told him "My shoulder."

All of them shouted "Bull Shit."

We were all nude and I asked the ladies if they wanted to put on those new bikinis and prowl the beach for poor victims to their charms.

They scampered to Pam's room to get ready to go fourth and warp some of those guy's minds.

Carl had to go in the room the girls were in to get his trunks. He came back shaking his head. He mumbled " You guys wont believe this even when you see them." Tom and I slipped into our bathing suits and we all waited as usual on the couch.

Our Queens came out together and they were all ravishingly beautiful.

Toni was wearing a terry cover up and looked like the prim mother from next door.

She shed the terry cover up and under it was a clear plastic mini skirt that showed her clean shaven cunt as if it were not even covered. Her shapely tits were covered by the same clear plastic made into a bra. She made all our pricks hard even though we had being seeing her nude for a week. She asked her husband Tom if he liked her costume. Tom just nodded, he was speechless.

Pam wore a string bikini, the strings around her waist were about the thickness of a shoe string. In front the waist string tied at each side and three tiny flesh colored strings held up a tiny triangle of cloth the same color as the hair of her bush. Her pubic hair curled over at the edges and top and made it look as if her cunt was bare. In back a tiny flesh colored string was hidden in her ass crack until it came up and tied to the waist string. Her bra was flesh colored fish net and the small triangles covering her tits were made of such large netting her nipples pushed through the strings She looked totally nude.

My lovely Fay had bought a stripers fish net bra and panties. they were flesh colored and made of tiny threads that blended in with her skin color. Her bottom was flesh colored net and had nothing covering her crotch, the netting was open from above her tiny heart shaped pubic hair to around her crotch and to the small triangle at the back. Her top was like Pam's and her nipples poked through the fish net.

She looked completely nude. (hell she was)

Tom said "You three are gorgeous."

Carl said "I believe you girls better wear your cover ups until you want to flash some guy, those bikinis might cause someone to call the cops."

I told them that they were dressed so skimpy they would be arrested on a nude beach. I told them those costumes broadcast "FUCK ME" to any one that looked at them.

The girls giggled and put on terry cover ups and we went out on the beach.

The beach was not crowded, it was too soon after the rain and it was a week day.

They found three soldiers from Ft. Benning within sight of the house. The ladies descended on them like buzzards about to feast.

We were too far away to hear what was said but in less than a minute those guys were picking up their blankets. They followed our three girls carrying their beach jackets to across and behind a low sand dune. When we crawled up to where we could look through a low bush the blankets were spread and each guy had a near nude woman between his legs.

I heard Toni say "Raise your butt honey I want to see what you look like without that bikini suit on", she took it all the way off and threw it on the blanket.

The other two did that for their guys.

The girls began to use both hands to stimulate her man to orgasm.

Fay had gotten a guy with a huge dick when it got hard. I knew she was tempted to take what she could of it in her mouth and suck out his semen. I hoped she would control her desire for sperm and remember that it was not safe to do that with strangers.

Pam had ended up with a guy that was really horny. The sight of her looking as if she were nude and those soft hands on his dick made him jet his "Load" in less than two minutes. He remained hard though and Pam told him he had cumm to soon and he would have to do it again.

Toni played with her guy for a few minutes and he began demanding she take his prick in her mouth. Toni told him " I might later but not now." The guy grabbed her by her hair and tried to force her mouth down on his prick. Toni slapped his prick and when he let go of her hair she got to her feet. She told him she had made a mistake coming back here with him. She said that if he could not be good she was going back out on the beach.

Her guy promised to be good and Toni got back on her knees between his legs.

Her slap and then the way she had talked to him had made his prick go soft. Toni had to start all over again.

Fay's soldier began to spurt huge amounts out of his prick and up in the air and back on his chest and belly. I knew Fay was wishing she could have taken it in her mouth.

Fay told her man he was wonderful and kept gently stroking that big thing. He wiped himself off with his bathing suit and lay there with a grin and a happy look on his face.

Pam got her man off again and he to was "To pooped to pop" and just lay there.

Toni worked like hell and finally got her man off. He spurted every where. It was like a fountain. Some went on him some in her hair and a lot went on her face and tits. Pam got up and told those guys they were great and put her cover up on. Toni got up and as she covered herself told her man that he had made her happy by being good and she thanked him. Fay put on her cover and told her guy he had the largest cock she had ever seen. As the girls reached the top of the dune the girls stopped and turned and blew them a kiss. Toni said "I hope you guys are here tomorrow." Pam told them "You are sweet guys and I hope so too." Fay told Her's "That is a monster dick soldier and I hope you enjoyed letting me meet it as much as I did. The guys promised to be there at the same time the next day.

The girls ran down to the water then, they splashed out to where it was deep enough to wash themselves off.

I looked back between those dunes and I took a camera out of my bag and took a picture of three guys so satisfied that each had a blissful look on his face and soft dick laying limp between his legs.

We walked ahead of our angels, collecting shells and going slow enough for them to catch up and pass us. We were the length of two football fields from where we had left them washing off when Tom looked back and asked "Where do you think they have gone?" We looked back and there was not a soul between where we had last seen the girls and us. We did not panic. I told them we were going to spread out and search the dunes back of the beach. The girls had probably found another guy or guys to jack off and were enjoying themselves.

We walked back fifty paces and I told Tom to sneak up the side of the dune beside us and peep over. If they were there to get back to the beach and wave a towel in the air until he was sure we saw him. If they were not to check behind each dune until he reached the highway then to walk two hundred paces back and check each dune back to the beach.

At one hundred paces I told Carl to head toward the highway, checking each valley behind every dune. If he found them to go back to the beach and wave a towel over his head until he was sure both of the others saw it.

I walked another fifty paces and crawled up the side of the dune and peeped over. They were not there. I ran to the next dune toward the highway and peeped over, nothing there.

The sand was flat from there to the highway, covered with low bushes and a thick patch of sea oats. I ran to the highway and trotted back to about where we had last seen our wives.

A late model car was parked there with a Gulf Coast College parking permit on the wind shield.

I looked toward the beach an saw Tom waving a towel. I ran back to where I had come up to the highway and retraced my way back down to the beach.

When I got to Tom Carl was there.

Tom pointed and said they were just over that dune with two guys.

We crawled up the side and peeped over.

Two guys were bare assed on a blanket and Toni was between one guys legs giving him a hand job. Fay was between the other guys legs doing the same. Pam was standing watching.

Fay's guy told her he was ready to fuck now. Fay told him to hush she was going to get him off with her hands.

The guy grabbed her arms and rolled them both over and ended up between Fay's legs.

He grunted "We are gonna fuck now bitch" and began trying to stab his prick in her pussy.

Fay screamed and was struggling to get out from under him.

Pam picked up a empty quart beer bottle someone had trashed and bashed him over the head with it. We were half way there. The guy on Fay was knocked out cold and Pam and she rolled him off of her so Fay could get up.

The girls grabbed up their cover ups and ran by us toward the beach. We followed them.

The near rape had not scared them but had made them angry. At the waters edge Fay said that those bastards had ruined a perfect day and she hoped Pam had at least fractured that bastard's skull.

I told them they were college kids and that they probably had learned a lesson on how not to treat a date.

Pam suggested we go back to the beach house and call it a day as for playing their game.

That bastard had pissed them.

As usual the girls stripped off their bathing attire and took a shower to wash off sand and salt before going up to the porch to dry off. We men had always waited for the girls to finish before taking our shower.

Carl saw them first and said "Girls you have an audience.There are two couples on the second floor balcony next door watching you."

Pam looked up and Shouted "Is that you David?"

He called back "Sure is. Is that you Pam?"

Pam smiled and told him it was.

David told her he had not recognized her with her clothes off. The girl standing next to him shouted. "He had never got as far as you gals faces until you called his name."

Our ladies laughed.

Pam told us he was her playmate all through her childhood. His parents would spend the summer there. His parents lived near Dothan Alabama and his father would drive home each Monday morning leaving him and his mother there until he came back Friday evening.

Her parents had done the same but they were from Birmingham and her father left Sunday afternoon and got back late Friday night.

Pam asked them to come over and join the party, she wanted them to meet her husband Carl and her friends. David wanted to know if the invitation was for them to come dressed or undressed.

Pam told him "Undressed of course"

David talked to his companions and then shouted they would be right over.

They were holding drink glasses in their hands and continued to watch us even after our girls had dried off and gone inside.

Carl, Tom and I stripped and had our shower with David and his friends watching.

We dried off as usual before going in the house. I looked out the window when I was in the kitchen and Pam's friends were going inside.

The ladies were laughing and I heard Pam say "No really David could not keep his clothes on from the time he was four and we first met until he was ten or so, when ever we were together." We had our first Fuck at age nine. It was ridiculous, he was not even hard and was trying to stuff it in me. I wanted to but we just did not know how. (They both were within two months of the same age)

His mother cought us trying and for weeks we had to listen to lectures from our parents.

Carl apparently knew all about Pam and David and asked her to tell about the time they really did fuck.

Pam said "O God that was a real wash out, a bad scene, he was hard and I was dry as a pop corn fart, we knew nothing about fore-play and I don't know which of us it hurt the most.We were twelve years old and as ignorant as we could be.David got it in me but it hurt so much I never lubricated and David's poor cock looked like a skinned turkey neck when he finally climaxed in me and pulled it out.I felt nothing but pain and he felt nothing but a dry hole that skinned his cock." Pam said that they never tried that again.

Pam told us that the next winter David's parents had divorced and he had gone to live with his father in Atlanta. Pam told us that David's mother had taken the beach house next door as part of the divorce settlement and had lived there until she died from a heart attack last year. She had heard she left it to David in her will.

We were all lounging in the living room area, dry now and drinking a Vodka and tonic, all of us were nude

The door bell rang. Pam went to open it. She peeped through the tiny window in the top half and then opened it. David and two women and a man came inside. Pam introduced us to David Pearson and he introduced his wife Connie and their close friends Sam and Nancy Wainwright.

Pam told them that clothing was optional here but she hoped they would feel comfortable nude.

David said they were comfortable nude with friends in Dothan. David shed his robe and waited for Connie to give him hers. She did and he put them on a chair at the front door. Sam and Nancy also were wearing robes. They took theirs off too.

Connie was nice, small but pretty tits with large nipples. She looked a lot like Sandra Bullock with bigger tits.

Nancy was a kind of plain Jane, but nice.

David had a hard on from looking at five nude women. He had a long slender prick sticking out before him. I noticed Fay looking at it and licking her lips. I knew she was thinking of how it would feel in her mouth.

Sam was not affected by being nude with the girls. His cock was kind of hanging there limp.

We all fixed drinks and the ladies formed a group chattering and laughing at one end of the living room.

The men sat at the kitchen table and began telling jokes. I heard Toni telling Connie and Nancy of their adventures with strange men on the beach. Pam and Fay were making remarks that added details.

Pam explained our outlook on the sex play that had happened earlier that day.

Pam told Nancy and Connie that the first night we were all together in this cottage, we had opened up to each other our thoughts on cheating.

I told David and Sam they might want to hear what Pam had to say. We all listened to her.

Pam said that we defined infidelity of a spouse as actual penile insertion in a woman's vagina. The passing of sperm that could cause pregnancy or even though protection was used the actual act of fucking was cheating.

A fervid kiss and running the hands over the body of someone other than a mate were not cheating.

Giving a friend or stranger a "Hand job" was not being unfaithful.

Letting someone finger her to an orgasm was not being untrue to a woman's spouse.

The act of giving head or going down on a woman was not being unfaithful to a spouse.

Pam said that doing any of those things without the mates knowledge and permission was an unfaithful act though.

Pam asked if everyone followed the reasoning and if any one disagreed.

Connie asked if giving a guy a blowjob was not being unfaithful to a woman's husband.

Pam replied that it was a gesture of friendship, a gift to someone a woman liked.

Connie told us she usually had an orgasm when she had brought David to the point of ejaculation in her mouth. She added that before she met David that had been the same with other lovers.

Nancy said she could see how it was different if a woman's husband knew or was there when she gave a hand job or blowjob to someone.

David spoke for the first time "We have been meeting a small group of swingers for the last year in Dothan and Connie and I have sex with them watching us but we have never had sex with any of them. We are afraid someone might have the AIDS virus and it just is not worth taking a chance.

Sam spoke up and told us he and Nancy had gone to several parties with David and Connie but saw it as David and Connie did.

I asked if they agreed with Pam's view of what constituted cheating. David said he did but he did not want Connie giving a stranger or someone not safe a blowjob because of the danger of a venereal infection.

Sam said he felt the same.

Pam asked Connie and Nancy if they wanted to go beach combing the next morning. Both Connie and Nancy told Pam they would see if their husbands were comfortable with that and let her know later.

Someone suggested we order Pizza delivered and Carl called in an order.

The Pearsons and Wainwrights put on their robes and went home to get money. They were gone so long the pizza was delivered before they were back.

Tom paid and gave a good tip at the front door. The delivery guy got a good look at Pam as she walked from the living area to the kitchen. Toni and Fay followed her. Poor guy probably had to jerk off on his way back with the hard he left with from looking at our ladies nude.

The Pearsons and Wainwrights returned, they were sorry they had missed the show given the delivery guy.

We began to eat pizza and at first we did not talk but as our hunger began to be satisfied Tom told a joke about a pizza delivery to three horny women. We all laughed.

David told us that while at home they had talked. They had decided that what Pam had defined as acceptable sex acts in a sensible marriage were correct. He went on to say that neither the Wainwrights or he and Connie would ever think of having intercourse with others.

They were uncomfortable when with the swingers they had recently been joining because they had been reluctant to having the kind of sex that group was having. There was about ten couples and the women were disappointed when they did not fuck at least half the men.

David told us that he and Connie had made up their mind to drop out of that "Swap Club."

Sam said he and Nancy had quit going several months back.

Connie mentioned that she had really been excited watching those guys fucking the ladies. She would get off from looking at that. But when one of them asked her to let him fuck her and she turned him down, she knew she and David were not welcome if they would not participate.

The men gathered back in the kitchen telling jokes and the ladies bunched up in the living room.

It was early yet when I got up and announced that it was time Pam and Fay paid their bet off.

I asked them to stand up and to come to me. Pam looked a bit frightened thinking about what I might ask her to do.

Fay knew I would never ask her to do anything to embarrass her or make her look ridiculous. She was standing there with a big smile on her face.

I told Pam she was to perform cunnylingus on the other four ladies there. She must first seek the husbands permission and then permission from the lovely lady. She was to bring them to an orgasm at least two times.

Pam said she had never done a woman.

I asked if she had ever had a woman make love to her.

Pam blushed and admitted she had several times before she met Carl.

I told her that was good because she knew how.

I promised Pam that if she did her task well she would get a reward.

I told Fay her task was a little harder. She was to give every man there a blowjob.

She must ask him first then get permission from his wife. She was to suck off every man there leaving me to be last and the best sucked. If when done any guy wanted her to do him again she was to give him another head job.

I explained that her job was harder than Pam's because there was one more person and that she probably would have to do a lot of guys twice before she was through.

Pam and Fay both said "Yes Sir" and began to pay their debt.

Pam asked if any of the ladies objected to her attentions. None of them spoke, she asked the men if they minded her "Going Down" on their wife. All were affirmative.

Pam started with Toni.

Fay asked the men and the women the same questions and got the same reply.

Fay started with Carl. She made it plain she was making love to a cock. She licked and kissed it then when he was fully hard began to take it into her mouth. Bit by bit she took it deeper until we could see it bulging her throat below her jaw. She took it in until her nose stopped her from going further because it was firm against his lower belly. Her throat muscles were swallowing all the time. She backed her mouth off far enough to get her breath then swallowed him again her cheeks were rapidly sinking in then out from her sucking. Carl lasted less than three minutes before he let a loud moan out and began humping up at her. She kept him in her mouth sucking him dry, then took him out of her mouth and licked that cock clean.

Fay told Carl he had a nice dick and she had liked the taste of his cum. She thanked him and went to her next man.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.