Hunger For Love - Cover

Hunger For Love

Copyright© 2000 by Big-R

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young loving wife with an adiction for male sperm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Group Sex  

Fay sat up and said "Carl you taste even better than I remember, you are still delicious." I had moved from the door to the bed and was sitting there stroking her tits.

Fay smiled at me and said "Thanks "BIG-R" for letting me do that. I said "No problem but now it's my turn." I sucked Fay's cunt and then she gave me a blowjob just like she had given Carl.

It was early, still daylight outside. Carl wanted to take us to dinner. We dressed together, I chose a flimsy dress for Fay and asked her to not wear a bra or panties.

We took a taxi to a nice place to dine in our part of town.

Fay looked like a young whore out with two guys. She loved making that impression. Dinner was fine. Fay was a knock out in that next to nothing dress. We were ready to go home after a big seafood dinner. Fay made it clear that she was with both of us while we were leaving.

Carl was ready to have sex again when we were back in our apartment. That suited Fay just fine. We had a carbon copy of the afternoon.

We slept together in that Queen size bed, Fay between us.

I wakened to find Fay between my legs gently sucking my hard prick. When she saw my eyes were open she said "I'm horney "BIG-R, I need to fuck."

I told her to come up on it, it was Herr's and that it was ready for her.

Fay spread her legs over my hips and guided it in as she sank down on it. She whispered "O God that feels good."

Carl had wakened as she moved and he began playing with her tits as we fucked. Both of us were a long time getting to a climax but Fay finally said "Do It, Do It, Do It, I'm ready." She had a big orgasm and after she started, her frenzy it made me 'Get off' too. She laid on me for a while with Carl's hand cupping a tit between us.

After a few minutes Carl said "Fay can you do something for that hard prick in your hand?"

I looked and Fay had his prick in her hand and it was hard. I told her to help the poor bastard out.

Fay gave him a truly great blowjob.

We got up and had a shower and dressed.

Later we had a breakfast at our favorite side walk cafe. Fay was nearly nude in a sheer blouse and short skirt, again no panties or bra. Carl asked what we wanted to do next. Fay said "let's go back home and have SEX."

Carl asked me if she was like this all of the time.

I told him she was not thank God.

Fay said "You guys can take it, you both have balls and they are not empty yet." I told Fay we needed a rest and to shut up. She said "I will hush but I won't shut up.

I said "hush then."

We saw some of the city and after that went back to our apartment late in the after noon.

Our date had been fun, Fay let it show to any one that noticed us that both Carl and I were her lovers. She also let her skirt show her bare ass or cunt to a lot of guys when the brisk breeze gave her some help.

Fay was taking off her clothes on the way to the bed room as soon as we were in the apartment. We followed her and took off our clothes as soon as we were in there, looking at her laying nude on the bed. Fay said "Come on here lovers and I will suck you both, I'm burning to taste your semen." Carl beat me to the bed and had his hard cock in her mouth before I got there. I had never seen Fay like that before.

Fay acted as if she was desperate to have us in her mouth and when she could coax an ejaculation from either of us she would have a huge climax. After she and her partner had their orgasm she would try to milk and suck out one more drop. Finally when neither Carl or I could get hard, Fay lay between us and masturbated.

Fay had another climax and after a while she slept.

I eased off the bed and put my pants on.

Carl got his on and we went to the kitchen.

We had a beer and just sat there. Carl said "You know "BIG-R" I feel like I did when we were kids. This is like those times when Jen had fucked and sucked the two of us nearly all day and still wanted more and we could not 'Get it up' for her again."

He asked me if Fay had ever been like she was now before yesterday. I told him she had not, Fay had always been sexually well balanced and never showed this raw hunger for sex before.

Carl said "She is marvelous and I love her even more like this than I ever did before." I told Carl that the same was true with me.

Fay slept for over two hours and then joined us in the living room, she was wearing her long flannel robe.

It was after dark outside.

Fay asked us if we would like her to fix something to eat.

Carl asked her to let him order something from a near by Chinese joint. He did, but they did not deliver, so he dressed and went for the food.

Fay was on the couch with me. After Carl was gone Fay put her head in my lap and mumbled "Thank you sweetheart, you have made one of my fantasies come true, I have dreamed of having you and Carl make love to me at the same time since we were kids. "I have never had two MEN at the same time before now and it is a wonderful experience." Fay said "I want to do one more thing before Carl leaves in the morning, could you fuck me while I suck him off?"

She said she had always wanted two pricks in her at the same time. She asked me if I could do that for her with Carl.

I told her that the idea excited me and she could count on having that pleasure.

Carl came in with our supper and we got off the couch. Fay modestly closed and tied her robe back together.

Carl had brought more than we could eat. Fay put the extra up in case anyone wanted to snack later.

I had a movie rented and after we had dined we spent the evening watching that.

Fay cuddled between us on the couch. Carl and I let our hands roam over her tits and now and then kissed her. Fay got too warm there between us and removed her flannel robe. We began to include her lower body in our stroking. A few times Fay purred like a cat when our hands felt real good to her.

We were content to watch the movie and pet our sweet woman. Fay was in heaven being the object of our roving hands. I expected Fay to get excited and want sexual relief but she was content to just be petted and kissed now and then.

Carl took his cock out and put Fay's hand on it.

I thought that might ignite her sexuality. Fay leaned down and kissed it and told him he was beautiful. She gently stroked it and continued to watch the movie. I was wondering where that hot tart we had awakened in her had gone.

Fay was serene and content.

After the movie, we were all ready for bed.

Carl wanted to take a shower and asked Fay if she would like to join him. Fay looked at me and raised her eye brows as if to ask me if it was alright. I gave her a nod.

We were in the bed room nude. Fay put her hair up in a shower cap and they went in the bath. I had nearly dozed off when they were back. Carl told me he wished I had taken a shower with them. He said that he had gotten hard when Fay washed his cock and balls. He said that he had asked her to suck it off. She had replied "Not unless "BIG-R" is present. I will never ever have any kind of sexual activity with someone else unless he is there." Carl asked if Fay could give him 'head' now, he told us he was still hard. Fay laughed and told him to lay back and she would do her best.

DAM SHE LOOKED GOOD!!

I got a hard on watching her make love to his hard cock. I had promised Fay a fuck while she gave Carl a suck. Now was a good time for that. I got behind her and told her to raise her pretty ass. Fay looked back at me and said "give it to me slow and hard, I want it to last a long time "

It lasted over an hour, both Carl and I could have cumm earlier but this was special for her.

Fay may have had as many as a dozen climaxes.

When Fay began to urge us to "Get Off, Cum In Me Please" we knew she was ready to quit, she had gotten all she wanted then.

( For Then )

We slept until after eight the next morning. Carl was planning to leave for the Marine base early. Waking with a woman of Kay's beauty and knowing she was willing to give him a goodbye blowjob made him stay in bed though.

Fay woke shortly after Carl and their low voiced conversation awakened me. I had my back to them and I listened for a few minutes.

Carl told Fay that he had realized he loved her after he lost her. He was glad she had married his best friend.

He wanted her to know he still loved her and probably always would.

Fay told Carl that she was madly in love with her husband and could never return his love. She said "If it makes you feel any better, I love this beauty in my hand though. As long as he will let me I will make love to it with my mouth." I turned over and found Fay sitting on her heels with Carl's hard prick in both her hands. "And since Carl and I are close friends I will let you make love to his dick anytime I am there", I said.

We exchanged good mornings and Fay told me she was glad I was awake. Carl was hard and needed her care.

I told Fay to tend to her duty.

Fay was different that time, she nursed the tip and gave his shaft kisses and tender licks with her tongue. She told him several times that his cock was beautiful. She looked at it and rubbed her cheeks on it now and then. She put it between her tits and fucked it with them. I got an erection from watching. Dam it was exciting to me!! I got behind Fay and told her "You two have me so turned on, so help me I'm going to rape you." Fay laughed and said "So rape me I'll help you." Carl broke out in a laugh and said "Be serious you Clowns, you have made me loose my hard."

Fay told him she bet she could get it back up.

She had no problem.

I had no problem going right in Fay, she was slippery wet and ready to fuck. As soon a I felt her cervix I pushed it hard. Fay moaned with Carl deep in her mouth. I had a firm grip on each tit and began that slow but hard pounding of her cervix and sliding on by it. She had loved it that way the night before.

( later she said it was better that morning )

We got into a rhythm, when I pushed, Fay's mouth was forced all the way down on Carl's cock. When I pulled nearly all the way out I would pull her mouth nearly off Carl's cock. After a while I was puling her back with just one tit and put the other hand in her crotch. When I began teasing her clit she had a big climax. Carl and I kept from having an ejaculation for nearly an hour. Fay had numerous ones. I could not keep from spurting in our lady any longer and told Carl to shoot her mouth full. I put it off until he squinted his eyes tightly shut and moaned "Here it comes girl." I half shouted "Me too!!"

Our sex toy got a liquid reward from both her lovers at the same time. She went into orbit.

It took a little time for the three of us to recover from that!! I and a dreamy eyed Fay saw our guest out the door and went back to bed.

WE NEEDED TO REST!!!

Fay nor I were sleepy, we were just feeling drained, emotionally and physically. Fay said,

"GOD I NEEDED THIS WEEKEND!!"

Carl managed to visit about once a month until the company offered me a promotion and raise to move to Kansas City. Carl did come to see us once while we lived there.

Our time together was much like his other visits.

We never even thought of including someone else in our bed until we moved to Dallas Texas. We had next door neighbors that were swingers. Fay and Alice became close friends. Every where we had moved Fay would take a job teaching. She would be home usually a bit after three when school was out. When we were transferred to Dallas she took a job at a large girls boarding school. Fay had only four classes, all in the morning. Fay was free after noon each day.

Alice and David Potter lived next door. It became a habit for Alice to come over when she saw Fay drive up in our garage. Alice did not work so she had a lot of free time.

The two talked. Alice told Fay of a small group of swingers in our neighborhood. She named several names and Fay and I knew them. Alice wanted us to go with her and David to one of their Saturday night parties. Fay told Alice she would talk to me and give her an answer later. Fay waited until we had gone to bed to bring it up. I told Fay that at most of those kind of parties the guests were expected to fuck any body that asked them to. I told her she would be the best looking woman there and she would be expected to screw every man there.

I told Fay that we could not afford for that to become known about us. The people I worked for would never keep an executive that was a Swinger. Fay said that Alice had told her that it was fine if a couple wanted to just watch, not participate. I told Fay that it just did not work that way. Fay said "Dam I was thinking about how exciting it would be to watch another couple fuck." I told Fay it would be for me too but then we would have to take part. I told her that I did not want to fuck anyone but her. Fay told me she was never going to let any one else in her pussy.

She said she would tell Alice that we were just not in to that.

We had invited the Porters, Alice and David to join us for the Fourth Of July afternoon. We were going to have grilled steaks in our back yard. They came two hours early. Fay does not drink, she can't, just a little alcohol makes her drunk enough to pass out. Fay will drink one small glass of wine sometimes but that is it. Alice knew that and I am sure David did to.

David and I were in the den watching some TV program he wanted to see. When it was over we sipped our beer and talked.

David spoke of the swinger group they were involved with. He said that since we had been married for three years and lived together for a year before, he imagined our marriage was getting kind of dull. He said that his and Alice's had gotten that way two years before. They had put new life in their relationship when they discovered the joys of Swinging. David talked as if he thought that I was willing to try it but Fay was the reluctant one. I let David talk on.

David said "Alice was not at all for trying other men and for me trying other women at first." He had convinced her to go to a party and had promised that he would take her home anytime she wanted. Alice had agreed to go then. "We went to a party and I had warned the hostess that Alice was against our participation." David said that he asked the hostess to add some 190 proof grain alcohol to Alice's drinks until she was 'bombed'. It had worked, Alice let herself have a good time!! She had let every man there do as he wanted with her. She even got butt fucked and had never had that done to her before. David said that he could fuck only three of the four women there

but had promised the fourth that he would get to her first next time. He said he did go down her though.

David asked me to just get Fay to one of their parties and he would see to the rest.

I told him I would see what I could do.

David said there was going to a club party the next Saturday. I thanked David for the invitation but I told him that the company was having a dinner that evening.

David was disappointed.

"Next time then" he said.

Fay came to the door and asked me if I was ready to cook the steaks. I told her I was and glanced at David. Our neighbor had a look of pure lust on his face while he was looking at Fay. I thought I knew who would be the first to pump off in my wife if we ever went to one of their parties.

Carl got a thirty day leave from Embassy Guard duty in New Zealand. He called and we planed a three day visit. I picked him up at the Dallas - Fort Worth airport.

Carl looked tan and fit. Carl is a handsome man and looked great in that Marine uniform.

I asked how he liked foreign duty.

Carl said so far it was great.

He was enjoying the chance to see other countries.

He had Sergeants stripes and said he was planning to stay in the service until retirement. Carl wanted to change the subject, he wanted to talk about Fay.

He wanted to know if she was the same, did she ever talk about him, was she still the happy girl. Between the lines I knew he was trying to find out if there was ever going to be a chance for him. I told Carl that we talked of him sometimes and I thought she was looking foreword to seeing

( LONG PAUSE )

-- his prick again. Carl said "You know you are a real shit head" and grinned at me. Carl had a wonderful three days with us before he had to continue on home.

Fay was a sexual replete lady after he left. For three days she sucked a hard dick on Carl or me every time she could get one of us up. She was content and happy until the Company asked me to move to Salt Lake City three months later.

We had told the Pearsons that we were not ready yet to engage in "Swinging." Alice kept trying though. She was still coming over every afternoon when she saw Fay come home.

She told Fay that David hardly ever wanted sex from her anymore.

He was getting all he wanted from other women. She was not having any except at those "swinger" parties. She wished that she and David had never gotten involved with that.

We moved to Salt Lake.

Fay and I both thought we would like it there but it was a disappointment. My job was dull and lacking in excitement and Fay could not get a teachers job there. We spent a miserable year there.

Carl came to see us one time, he was being transferred to the embassy staff in Germany.

We had three days of the kind of sex we had engaged in before. Fay was sexually content for the remainder of our stay in Salt Lake City.

In November I was notified that I had been chosen to become Area Manager of the Birmingham Alabama branch. I was to move and be there by the first of the year.

We spent Thanksgiving with our parents and then found a home near Birmingham. I knew that the position as "Branch Manager" was a job that was almost a permanent position with the company.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.