Their Stories
Chapter 6: Aline's Story

Copyright© 2000 by GeorgeB

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Aline's Story - A story about how a man and his wife see her degradation into bizarre sex from different views.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

I awakened to bright sunlight streaming into this strange bedroom. I turned around to see whether there was someone beside me and the bed was empty. I felt this strange lasitude throughout my body and my mind went back to what must have been last night. I remember being carried in here and being undressed and falling asleep. My mind took me back to the beginning of the evening because everything in between struck me as being a fantasy, a dream. I had put on that costume of Rita's and when I arrived at their house I remember dropping to all fours and then acting like her dog, even walking on all fours over to the Cohen's. Everyone treated me like a dog and talked to me like a dog and scratched me behind the ears like a dog. Then I remembered kissing Rita as I stood up and then dropping to all fours and then I was on a platform with my hands and feet clipped into position and something spreading my legs. I remembered now that my tits had been uncovered and the crotch flap had been removed and how good that had felt. Then I remember a dog, that's right, Rajah kissing me and my kissing him back and sucking his tongue and then another dog licking my cunt and I was so hot and horny. Then Rita was talking to me asking whether I was her queen bitch dog and ready for a hot studs cock and my crying out yes I wanted to be fucked and then the weight of my stud on my back and then the hot cock sliding inside me as she told me that Bruno the dog was going to fuck me. I remember crying out no dog I didn't want to fuck a dog but then his cock was so hot and hard and I wanted a hard cock so badly that it began to feel so good and then he was fucking me and it was like nothing I had felt before. Then I remember his hot cumm scalding my insides when he shot into me, and then another dog was fucking me and it was all I wanted. I was so full of cock and then that great big bulge slid in and it was rubbing against all those wonderful places feeling so good rubbing back and forth and I remember I must have been cumming almost one right after another until it felt like it wouldn't stop and then his cock head was inside my womb and his hot cock juices came boiling out of his cock tip and I must have screamed because it was so good and it felt so fulfilling, I was being a good bitch dog for my hot stud dogs and they were all going to fuck me and then he came and all I wanted was more and then another dog was on me and in me and he fucked me and he finished before I did and then there was another dog on me and then I was screaming and crying and it was all so wonderful and then it was over and I felt so bad because it had stopped even though I came so many times, now it was over and there was no cock or knot inside me and I just clasped my legs tight together because I wanted to keep all their dog cumm inside me for myself. I was sobbing and crying and then Rita was promising that I could have more dog fucks when I wanted them and that was when I fell asleep.

I stretched and that awakened a stiffness in me and I reached down where there was an ache between my legs and I felt my cunt. I stroked it slightly because it must have opened somewhat because a stream of fluids oozed out of me. I collected some of them with my fingers and brought them to my nose and smelled them and they smelled very intriguing so I licked my fingers and tasted them and I liked what they tasted like and reached down and collected more of the juices and then I was greedily licking it from my fingers. I rolled over and felt that the sheets under me were soaking wet so I pushed myself up on one arm and looked under me and I could see the cumm oozing out of me and onto the sheet. It was so wet and still coming out of my tender pussy that I realized I must have been absolutely filled up with all of the dogs cumm. My hand went back down between my legs and I found my pussy lips and clit were still tender from all of the fucking and I could almost feel again how when the dogs cocks were deep inside me that I could feel the hair on their cock sheaths striking against my lips and clit. I felt how tender I was but it was such a good aching feeling. I really felt like I had been good and gloriously fucked and I didn't care whether it was by a dog or a man or what. Now all I wanted to know was whether Rita had been just comforting me when she said I could get dog fucked again.

I slipped out of bed wondering whether I was the only one in the house everything seemed so quiet. There was a bathroom attached to the bedroom so I slipped in their and quickly showered and did what had to be done. Of course as I sat on the toilet I could feel more juices running out of me so I slipped my hand down there and caught them in the palm. I looked at them in the light of day. They were thick and creamy and I again stuck my tongue into the puddle and tasted them and then quickly licked the remainder from my palm. When I reached down again there was just a small amount coming out so I had to be satisfied with it, however I looked down into the bowl and saw that the entire surface was covered with this white coating and I couldn't believe that I had had this much inside me.

I showered and then dried off being very gentle with the towel at my crotch because as gently as I was I could feel the towel making me horny. I finished and peeked out the door and back into the bedroom but could find nothing to wear. 'Oh well, ' I said to myself, might as well walk out naked anyone who is still out there has seen me with several dogs mounted on my back so a little nudity isn't going to make a difference,

I walked down a hall and into the living room which was still a shambles from last night. I could see even the pad I had been clipped to was still in place and seeing all the dried cumm on the pad under where my ass would have been I thought about how much had flowed out of me this morning and almost gasped at how much dogs juices I had had pumped into me by those four dogs. I continued on and into the kitchen and Rita and Sheila Cohen were sitting there drinking coffee.

"Well," Sheila asked, "how are you feeling this morning?"

"Actually quite wonderful and satisfied." I replied.

"I'm glad to hear it," she said, "I was wondering whether you would be able to even walk this morning."

"Well, I am a little tender, but whenever I feel it it makes me a little horny and I guess that's not such a bad feeling, everything considered. After all it isn't every night you get to fuck a bunch of dogs, is it?"

Both Rita and Sheila laughed at that. I guess they were a bit surprised with the ela'n with which I was responding to what really had been a dog rape at first but had then turned into a really wonderfull series of fucks. I hoped I was shocking them.

"Well four dogs every night wouldn't be a good thing but every once in awhile can be a pleasure." Sheila commented. "After all, as good as a dog cock is, we still have to take good care of our men."

"That's true as long as they take good care of us." I murmured in reply.


Allan's Story

I awakened at the hotel feeling well rested physically. My mind was in a turmoil. I laid there remembering the events of the prior evening and found that just thinking about it had fully aroused me. I felt my cock and it was as hard as a rock and I knew it wouldn't go away by itself. I spit on my hand and then slowly began to stroke as my mind pictured every detail of the previous nights activities. I watched in slow motion as dog after dog fucked my wife and that made my cock even harder. I could feel my cumming building but it just seemed to hang therre waiting to happen until I got to the fourth dog and then all of a sudden I began to shoot my cumm. It arced up into the air and landed on my chest and neck. My body shuddered with the strength of it and then I just collapsed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.