Their Stories - Cover

Their Stories

Copyright© 2000 by GeorgeB

Chapter 5: Allan's Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Allan's Story - A story about how a man and his wife see her degradation into bizarre sex from different views.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

I felt like I was a spectator in a movie theater. All of a sudden the woman at my side reached under my costume and grasped my hard on.

"Oh yess," she whispered, "Just what I thought it's ready to fuck isn't it."

With that I watched as her head moved down and her hand lifted the skirt of my costume. Her mouth found my hard cock and then her tongue circled the head and she sucked and I slid right into her mouth and down her throat. I felt like she was a vacuum cleaner each time she lowered her head. Her mouth was so hot and buttery All the while she was sucking my cock her head was tilted slightly as she watched the center of the room. I glanced there as well and I saw Rita withdraw her mouth from my wife's and then move her towards the center of the room. I closed my eyes for a second and then I heard Rita telling my wife to step up and when I looked they had just mounted that platform. Then I heard Rita give a 'Down' command and Aline dropped to her knees and then forward onto her hands. She was now on all fours. Rita bent down and I watched as she positioned my wife and then attached a clip to the 'D' ring on my wife's wrist. The clip was attached by a very short chain to a peg through the padding on the platform. Another pair of hands was doing the same thing to her other wrist. It was at this time that I noticed that video cameras on tripods had been setup at each corner of the pad and were running.

I listened to Rita talking to my wife in a low and comforting voice.

"It's OK, everythings OK I wouldn't let anything happen to you my love. Just relax." Rita dropped to a squat in front of Aline and took her head in both hands and leaned down and kissed her. Meanwhile other hands were now fastening her ankles to similar clips.

"I wouldn't let anyone hurt my bitch dog now would I Queeny? I know what you want is a good hard cock. You do want a hard cock to fuck you don't you a good hard cock from one of your studs right??

I watched as Aline acknowledged her desire and then Aline was talking to her again while a bar of some kind was attached to her legs and her knees were spread further apart. All the while Rita was comforting her, assuring her that everything was OK.

"You want a cock don't you? Any kind of a cock to fuck your hot little cunt isn't that right?"

Again Aline woofed her agreement.

My hips were jerking as I fucked into the woman's mouth I felt on the verge of cumming and wanted her hot mouth to suck me dry. My hand moved over her back and lifting her skirt I stroked her soft ass cheeks. My hand moved further down and my fingers found her pussy. Then I felt the wetness and the readiness and my fingers moved inside her and then I was finger fucking her and she moaned her pleasure.

I was getting ready to shoot in her mouth when all of a sudden she pulled away from me. I asked her not to stop but she said, "Later Jocko, Just wait>"

She said, "Come Rajah the lady is waiting to kiss you she wants you to lick her face and kiss her."

I heard Rita talking to my wife," Here's Rajah, he loves you and he wants to kiss you. There he's kissing you." Rajah's tongue was laving her face and when Rita told my wife to kiss him back her mouth opened and her tongue slipped out and found the dogs. Then her mouth opened wider and she and the dog were slipping their tongues into each others mouths. I could see when Aline's lips closed around Rajah's tongue just as she did with mine when she was getting desperate to fuck.

Rita was still talking to her and asking if she wanted her cunt licked now and Aline grunted in reply and wiggled her ass showing she was ready.

"This is Bruno, he's going to lick your cunt just like you want it, OK."

Again my wife moaned her readiness.

Then Bruno was licking her cunt and I had moved around to where I could watch and I saw as his tongue moved over her swollen and darkened cunt lips and then his tongue was swiping up and down and I could tell when he stroked over her clit because her moans came louder and her body jerked. Then I saw when his tongue slid inside her and the affect it had of making her responses more intense.

"Are you ready to be fucked? You want a big hot studs cock inside right? You really want to be fucked?"

And again my wife moaned her readiness and she waggled her ass in response.

I heard Rita tell her that it was time for her fucking and she was going to help the stud put his cock in her and asked again if she wanted a big stud cock inside her hot pussy.

Aline again moaned her yess and waggled her ass.

"OK," Rita said, "He's going to mount you just like the hot dog bitch you are. Are you ready? Because now he's mounting you, Bruno's mounting you and he's going to fuck you as soon as his cock is in position."

I watched as her hand moved the dogs cockhead up and down my wife's pussy lips and then position it and then the dogs cock head was sliding inside and my wife was crying out;

NoooNooo, Nooodooggg then her voice changed and she only whimpered and then her whole demeanor changed as the cock slid all the way in and then she was crying out for the dog to fuck her to fuck her. I watched as she began to push back against his thrusts as she tried to get more and more of his big cock inside. I could see when he was all the way in up to his cock knot and then she was crying out as it spread her wide and then it was in. Now her cries turned to grunts of lust as she really fucked back at the dog urging him to fuck harder and then I could tell she was cumming and she screamed out her climax and then again and again and then the dog came and she felt his hot juices inside and then it seemed to be over and the dog demounted and tried to turn around and his leg slipped over her back until he was facing the other way and he pulled several time and then she had several small climaxes and he slipped out. I could see his big cock covered with her juices and his cumm dripping as he moved away to the end of the room and laid down and began to lick his cock clean.

Aline seemed to hang there on all fours. Her body showed the relaxation of having been nicely fucked. Her head was hanging down and the sweat was dripping off the ends of her tits. The dog cumm was oozing out of her cunt and running down her inner thigh and inside the legs of the costume.

Then Rita was asking her if she wanted another dog fuck that Rajah who loved her was waiting with a big hardon to fuck her and then Aline finally said yes she wanted another dog cock to fuck her that she was ready and then Rajah was licking her cunt and then he started to mount her and Rita again helped position his cock and his big cock with its thick knot slid into her and then she was crying out her lust and that the cock was pressing against her cervix and it was pressing and spreading and then that the head was inside her. You could see this cock knot was thicker than Bruno's and it was pounding against her cunt lips and her clit and she was crying out for him to fuck her and then it was there; it slipped inside her cunt and she was crying out that his cock was deep inside her womb and she wanted him to fuck her and fill her womb with his hot cumm and then it seemed like only a short time and she was screaming out that he was shooting into her womb and she was cummmingg and he was cumming and then that her womb was full of his hot cumm.


Aline's Story

When the hands took me and clipped the things to my wrist cuffs I began to get scared. I looked up at Rita and then she knelt down in front of me and told me it was Ok that everything was OK that no one was going to hurt me. I felt hands at my ankles too, but the way Rita took my head and then leaned forward and kissed me and assured me that everything would be alright, I felt better. Then she had this dog licking my face and she was telling me how much Rajah loved me that's why he was kissing me and that I should kiss him back. So I did, I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out and then his tongue was in my mouth and it felt so good. I began to suck on his tongue just like I did with Allan when we were making love to tell him that I was really getting ready for us to make love. Then Rita was telling me that Bruno was going to lick my cunt and I wagged my tail because I was getting so hot and horny I just wanted some one to suck and fuck me. Then his tongue began to lick up and down my cunt lips and then he struck my clit and it was like a jolt of electricity shooting through my body. Then his big tongue was moving into me and out of me while it swiped across my lips and clit and I so needed a cock I was so hot and needed to be fucked.

Then Rita was talking to me asking whether I was ready to be fucked by a big studs cock and I wagged my ass invitingly telling everyone that yes I wanted a big cock. And then she told me Bruno was going to fuck me and I cried out No... No DOG, But, then his cock slid inside me and it was so big and hot and I felt like I would melt away with the pleasure. The feel of his big hot cock sliding back and forth was like no other sensation I had ever felt. I knew it was disgusting but I really wanted him to fill my cunt and fuck me hard. Yes, I wanted his dog cock deep inside and filling me up and then his bulge hit me and forced its way inside me and that was the most exquisite feeling. That huge thing had hurt briefly going in but when it was inside it felt so good. It was rubbing places that had never been rubbed before, not in this way and I could tell that the climax that was building inside me would be the greatest I had ever felt and then I was cumming and I felt his first hot spurts of cumm scalding my insides and I screamed out and screamed out and then before I wanted him to, he pulled out of me, and then Rita was talking again and asked me if I wanted another dog. She told me Rajah was waiting with a big hardon waiting to fuck me and did I want him to do it. I cried out yes I wanted another dog cock inside me and I heard her telling me that I would have two big Great Danes waiting to fuck me when Rajah was through and all I wanted was for this all to continue. Then I felt his cock head opening my cervix and his cock head was inside my womb and It was like a feeling I had never felt before I had never had a man's cock so long that it would reach into my womb. Then I drove myself back against him trying to force his huge knot inside because I knew if it got inside me that his cock would then be deep in my womb and when his hot cumm exploded into me it would be in my womb and like nothing before that I'd felt and then he was coming and I felt myself burst open like a balloon exploding and it just overwhelmed me. My body just screamed at me and it convulsed and spasmed and electric shocks ran through my body and I felt all my strength move down my body as I drove myself back hard on his cock until I knew that he had absolutely nothing more to fit inside me and I just stayed there and felt the bliss of his hot cumm spurting inside me. I knew I was trembling and my mind was calling for more. I wanted to feel that glory again and again. I gloried in his hot cumm as it streamed out of my pussy and ran down my thighs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.