Their Stories - Cover

Their Stories

Copyright© 2000 by GeorgeB

Chapter 4: Allan's Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Allan's Story - A story about how a man and his wife see her degradation into bizarre sex from different views.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

I had been a nervous wreck all week. Fortunately I had found a large costume shop in the city and had acquired a Roman Toga and a mask that was of a size that would cover my face and hide my identity. If I did things right I might be able to join the party without questions being raised. It was a case of finding just the right moment and method for entering the house.

Arriving in Miami I drove north and found a decent Courtyard Inn just outside West Palm Beach. I went down to the restaurant, had two stiff drinks and a Caesar Salad (How appropriate) for dinner.

I was back in the room before seven and dressed very quickly. I slipped down the outside stairs in the gathering twilight and into my car. I arrived at our house at just about eight o'clock and parked at the foot of the driveway in the little cul de sac that the grounds maintenance people used. It was out of sight of the house. I saw that the house had been darkened and approached. Letting myself in the front door very, very, quietly I checked to be sure that I was alone. I was and so I moved through the house to the back and checked to see that there was no one there. Reassured that I was by myself, I exited and slipped through the woods to Rita and Tom's.

As I approached the edge of the woods I heard there voices and then saw them. They were just entering the bushes separating their house from the Cohen's. I slipped up behind them quietly and saw Aline drop to her knees and then heard Rita tell her to "Heel". Rita hooked a leash to the sparkling collar on her neck and then Aline assumed her position at Rita's knee. They walked slowly across the large lawn to the front door. Tom reached up and pounded the knocker three or four times and shortly thereafter the door opened. I could see past the house to where the garage was and there were six or seven cars parked there. Just as I decided it was time to move around to the back, a Ford Explorer drove up and stopped at the front door. A man and two women emerged and they were holding leashes and at the other end of the leashes were two very large dogs. The women were dressed in daiphanous costumes and just by the lights at the front door I could see through them at the clear outline of their bodies. The man was wearing a Centurions costume with a skirt that came down about halfway to his knees. The other man parked the Explorer and joined them. I noticed that he was dark skinned and had on a less imposing costume than the women. I guess he was supposed to be a servant or a slave, or something. They all donned their face masks.

They knocked on the door and shortly thereafter were admitted. The women leading the very obedient dogs into the doorway. Mrs' Cohen was there and she greeted the dogs better than she greeted the humans. She made a big todo over them and they responded by lavishing her face with kisses. One of them stuck his head under the skirt of her short costume and I heard her squeel and tell him to stop that. He pulled his head out and looked at her and she kind of scrunched down and said, "You'll get enough of that later. Behave yourself." The dog kind of danced around and then they all moved inside.

Now it was really time to get around to the back and get a better idea of what was going on and how I would spend the rest of the evening. By now it was really dark and I was able to move more quickly with less concern about being detected.

When I got to the back I could see across the big pool to the well lit patio and into the large room. There were quite a few people gathered there but I soon found Aline and Rita. Tom had disappeared. Aline was in her dog mode and the two new dogs pulled their mistresses quickly to her and sniffed her all over. There was another dog in the room but since it was largely ignoring the newcommers and Aline I guess he had introduced himself before these two arrived.

Aline started to stand but Rita spoke to her and gave the leash a brief jerk and Aline returned to all fours and then sank to a sit position while looking up at Rita. If I hadn't known Aline's costume in advance I wouldn't have known who was who. However, with Rita holding the leash, even though she was masked as well I knew immediately who she was. I could not see the faces of any of the guests.

It must have been Tom who moved into the little group because he had a small tray with about six drinks on it. One distinctly green drink was set aside and he quickly picked that one up and held it for Aline who was now permitted to stand next to Rita. I could see she was a little bit uncertain about what was happening, but, as soon as she started on that drink she began to act a little sexy towards all of the men. Shortly thereafter one of the women opened a pouch at her waist and took out a hand rolled cigarette which was very obviously a joint. She lit it and passed it to Rita who took a draw and then held it for Aline. Aline sucked on it and I could hear Rita tell her to suck deep and hold it for a minute. Aline did and when she exhaled a soft smile grew on her face. Rita let Tom have a drag and then held it for Aline again, again whispering to her. Again she took a deep drag and held it in her lungs for quite a while. Rita took a drag herself and then held it for Aline. She looked like she was passing it around but was making sure that Aline had it every other time, with only one other person having a drag before it went back to Aline.

It was now passing nine o'clock and I was impatient to get in to the party so that I could be close to the action and when whatever was supposed to happen happened.

I moved onto the patio and stood looking into the pool for a moment until one of the women with a dog wandered out and stood beside me.

"My, you look lonely out here by yourself." she said.

"Oh, I'm not really. I was thinking of having a cigarette out here when I remembered I don't have any pockets in this outfit."

"Well that's no problem," she said, as she opened her own little pouch and pulled out a joint, "Here, we can share this between us." She handed it to me together with a gold lighter. I lit it and took a drag and then her hand came up and took it from me and she dragged on it holding her breath longer than I had. She handed it to me and then when I brought it to my mouth her hand moved under my toga and felt for me.

"Oh my," she murmured, "You're not supposed to wear those under there tonight. Here let me help you get rid of them. With that she had dropped the dogs leash and both hands moved under and grasping my undershorts pulled them down and then making a ball of them, threw them into the pool. "You can retrieve those later." she said.

We finished off the toke and moved inside. Me, she and the big dog.

Once inside I looked around and spotted Aline and Rita. I took a moment and looked around me. Several of the couples (?) seemed to be getting quite intimate with each other. I saw several men with their hands under their partners skirts. I also saw women with their hands stroking their companions cocks through their costumes. A good many of the women had adjusted their costumes so that one breast was now visible and in each case the nipple was quite engorged. What a variety of nipples and aureolas. The aureolas varied from small and pink to large and deep red or brown. In some cases their male partner was stroking the breast or even playing with the nipple. One thing they all had in common; their attention was centered on Aline and Rita. Another thing I noticed was that the lighting had subtly changed. There seemed to be more light in the middle of the room now and it was dimmer around the fringes. Several couples had made themselves comfortable on couches around the perimeter and I noticed there was a padded platform about 6 inches high and about six feet square in the center of the brighter area.

Looking more closely at Aline and Rita I saw that Aline's costume had been changed. Where as before she had been completely covered now a part of the costume had been removed and her tits were bare. It looked like she was not aware of the change, or she did not care that her tits were now fully exposed. As I watched, Rita whispered in her ear and Aline's head turned and they kissed. At first it was a gentle kiss and then I saw that their tongues moved into each others mouths and the kiss turned very passionate. At the same time two of the women in the small group around my wife reached their hands out and began to stroke and fondle her now naked tits. Those hands quickly moved to her nipples and now they were pulling on them and squeezing them. Aline made no protest. The only sounds from her were some moans of pleasure. Then Rita's mouth moved to Aline's ear and she whispered something while the two women reached down and removed the crotch of the costume leaving her cunt visible to all. She wiggled slightly and murmured something to Rita who laughed.

The woman who had removed my shorts, and her dog, were suddenly at my side and she touched my arm and motioned towards one of the couches. I followed her and we sat side by side, very close. The dog sat at her feet.

'Look at that bitch," the woman said, "She is so hot and she doesn't even care that she is in a crowded room being watched by 2 dozen people."

"Yes, she certainly looks to be enjoying herself," I replied. She turned to me and her mouth found mine and we kissed, our mouths opening and our tongues finding each other. I felt my hand move to her naked tit and begin to fondle it as we continued the kiss. I fell into the mood of the evening and for the moment forgot that my wife seemed to be the center of a group of people that were seducing her and seemed to be preparing her for some rite.

The woman pulled her mouth away from mine, reluctantly.

"Oh my," she whispered, "You and I are going to have a hell of a time after the initiation."


Aline's Story

Walking across the lawn to the Cohen's felt so kinky and at the same time stimulating that I knew I was becoming aroused. When the door opened and Sheila Cohen reached down and scratched my head and talked doggy talk to me I gave a small woof and wagged my ass. She gave a chuckle and said something like, "So this is the hot bitch you have talked to me about."

'Yes," Rita replied, "and she has been prepared to really enjoy herself tonight by Tom and me."

"Oh good, just go on inside, your and her special drinks have been prepared already."

I figured they were talking about some of the games we would be playing later and that the special drink was another of those vodka and lime drinks that Tom had served me at their house. Entering the house on all fours I saw a lot of people and several large dogs; it was a good thing that Rita had made me wear my crotch flap and that I had peed at their house.

As we walked to the bar to get our drinks two or three of the women with dogs met us and chatted for a minute, their dogs sniffing me and seeming to get a little excited. The women reached down and either scratched me behind the ears or stroked my head and body. One of them ran her hands down to my chest and felt my tits and then her hands stroked me down the flanks and even fingered my crotch.

"Ahh," she murmured, "This is a good sturdy bitch isn't she? And everything seems to be in place to get all the studs excited and ready to play games."

"Ohhh yesss," Rita crooned, "She is already for tonights fun and games. The studs are going to find her all primed and hot and horny."

I knew that I was missing the meaning behind some of there remarks, but they seemed innocent enough. They just seemed to hint at some interesting sex games later. I figured that I was a first time guest at one of these celebrations that they were going to make sure I had a wonderful time.

When we got to the bar Rita urged me to stand up and then handed me a drink. It was the same green drink as Tom had prepared but it was very tasty, even though it had a much stronger and pungent flavor. I had barely finished that drink before I was handed another. It felt akward having to hold the drink between my two paws but I managed to sip gracefully. It seemed only a minute and then Rita was holding a joint to drag on. I did and she told me to really suck it into my lungs and hold it there for a minute. I did and shortly thereafter I began to feel slightly giddy. I also noticed that I was getting quite horny and began to look around at the men in their short costumes. Most of them seemed to bulge attractively because the ones in the Roman outfits with the short skirts almost made me giggle because of the way their hardons made the skirts hang in the front. My eyes seemed to concentrate on their crotches as I looked around the room and as I kind of inventoried the meat that was available. I wondered if I would get to fuck some of them. The longer I inspected the men the hornier I seemed to get. Rita kept holding the joint in front of me to suck on and even though I could see that everyone was joining me in sucking on it I seemed to be doing that constantly. By now I was flying quite high and I could feel my juices beginning to run and imbed my crotch flap. The good thing was that if I shifted my hips just so it would rub across my clit and send small shivers through my body. I almost felt like I was perilously close to trying to find some man who I could get to fuck me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.