Their Stories - Cover

Their Stories

Copyright© 2000 by GeorgeB

Chapter 3: Aline's Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Aline's Story - A story about how a man and his wife see her degradation into bizarre sex from different views.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

When I awakened Saturday morning it was to realize that I had slept until almost noon. I stretched and it felt good except that it signaled some tenderness in my crotch. Then my mind flashed back to last night and all the things that had happened; the sexual orgy I had participated in and my first thoughts were how could I have done those things. On second thought I realized that as outrageous as what I had done had been, I had been consumed with lust to do them and now the next day and despite the soreness between my legs I couldn't help but wonder whether I would get to do them again. I could smell the smell of sex permeating the bedroom so I arose and opened the glass doors wide and set the air conditioning on fan and commenced the clearing of the air. I was about to take my shower when I passed a mirror and saw that there were stains all of my body and my hair was encrusted with semen. I quickly stripped the bed realizing Allan might arrive at any time. I sat down on the toilet to perform my morning ablutions and felt the soreness in my rectum as I defecated. Even though I was sore there it somehow felt good. I smiled as I remembered the size of that black dildo that the women had used to fucked me in both my ass and my cunt.

A good hot shower made me feel alive and I knew that it was a combination of last nights satisfaction as well as the relaxing heat of the water. Drying off I wiped between my legs and the twinge was so great I felt I had better not rub to hard.

As the day progressed I remembered the invitation from Rita to join them at the Cohen's celebratory party next Friday and thought even though we will be in costumes they are such staid and boring people that the party would probably be the same. Still it was something to do to make Allan's absence more tolerable. I wondered about the costume Rita had talked about. Would it fit me? Her hips were slightly slimmer than mine but her bosom was a good two sizes bigger than mine and might even be more. I would have to ask her about that Monday when she brought it over. I ate a light lunch, remade the bed with fresh linens, took the now clean ones out of the drier and closed the doors and put the AC back on normal. Then I went inside and laid down and took a nap.

I awakened when I heard Allan's voice from the front hall calling my name. I answered and got up and went to greet him. We slid into each others arms and kissed. That kiss became very passionate and our hands moved over each others bodies. I don't know how it occurred but all of a sudden we were both naked and on the bed. He moved between my legs and I must have been very wet because without any foreplay he slid right into me and began to fuck. God, it felt so good. The tenderness down there only served to increase my sensitivity to his cock and before I knew what was happening I felt myself building to a quick, but very strong, climax. I cried out with joy as my body stiffened and then quivered with the intensity of it. Allan kept on fucking and I came a second time before his strokes became more rapid and then as his cock thickened and he thrust into me, the cumm spurting from his cock, it triggered a third orgasm. I cried out my release and he collapsed on top of me. We held each other tightly until he rolled over to the side. He lifted himself up on an elbow and looked at me as if he had discovered something different in me, yet I knew that the only difference was that he had made me cumm three times to his once. I couldn't remember when our love making had been so intense and so satisfying. He rolled to his back and we both fell asleep for awhile.

When I awakened I found him between my legs licking my cunt. I was so sensitive that I must have awakened immediately and immediately felt the flow of moisture from my pussy. His tongue was doing delicious things to me as he licked and circled my clit. Then his lips clasped it and he began a rhythmic sucking on it and I almost leaped in the air with the sensation. My legs spread wide and my hands went to his head and I urged him to greater efforts. He slid two fingers into my pussy and finger fucked me for awhile and then his hand moved and I felt them press against my anus. I opened easily for them and then I arched my back from the strong feelings that spread through my body at this invasion. We had never done anything like this before and I moaned and muttered for him to continue. I glanced down and saw his erection and shifting my body I grasped his hard cock and stroked it while his tongue and fingers continued those delightful games. Then I had an idea and I pushed him to his back and straddling his hips I positioned his cock head at my anus and slowly lowered myself down on it. It was very tight but a very delicious feeling as his cock slowly slid inside. When my ass rested on his hips I looked down at him and there was a look of wonder on his face. Smiling at him I began to slowly move up and down until I felt very comfortable with his cock inside my rectum and then my hands on his chest for balance I began to ride up and down. His hands came up and cupped my tits and then he began to tease and squeeze and pull on my nipples and I had to take one hand and move it down to find my clit.

Balanced on one hand I fucked him and rubbed my clit at the same time and all the time I was crying out my delight and he was talking to me telling me to ride harder he was not yet ready to cumm. I felt a climax building but wanted to wait for him and stopped rubbing my clit. It seemed to make little difference in the speed with which my climax was approaching and then I came, my body shuddered and I felt my ass muscles squeezing him and milking his cock and then he began to fuck back with an increased urgency. His eyes were closed and I knew he was concentrating on the sensations in his cock and balls as he reached the point where he was about to cumm. I again started rubbing my clit and slowed down riding him for a moment or two until I could catch up to him and then it was there for me and I knew he was about to burst open and then it happened. He cried out and thrust up deep and held me there up in the air as he spurted into my ass; I screamed out OOOHHH YYYEEEsss as it hit me and my whole body went into spasms, my stomach quivering with the feelings in me. I collapsed on top of him and my stomach continued to flutter with butterflies inside. We lay there with me on top of him as his cock slipped out of my ass. I quickly closed my legs and captured him. He rolled us onto our sides and we held each other tightly savoring the peaks of feeling we had reached. We slept for hours. I think it was our stomachs crying for food that awoke us. Naked we went into the kitchen I made us a large, but quick, omelette and toast and coffee. We took it all back into the bedroom and sat there and ate the eggs and kept glancing at each other with smiles on our faces. I took the dirty dishes to the kitchen, rinsed them and just left everything in the sink. I went back to bed and Allan and I went back to sleep with our arms around each other.

Sunday was a day we never put clothes on. We must have fucked in every position we could think of and in every hole in my body. I sucked his cock and even slid two fingers in his ass while I was doing that and then again when he was fucking me, He responded with a passion we had never experienced before. We fell asleep still naked and slept till late morning. I awakened and then woke him up when I saw the time. I put a quick brunch together which we enjoyed with a Bloody Mary each. Then we packed his bag and I walked out to the car with him so that he could catch his 2:00pm flight. As soon as he left I laid down on the bed to relax and must have fallen asleep.

I awakened to the sound of Rita's voice calling from the patio. I quickly jumped off the bed and went to meet her. Going around to the living room I opened the patio door and there was Rita with a box in her arms. It wasn't until that moment that I realized that I was still nude.

"This is the costume for the party." she said with a smile on her face.

She placed the box on a table and then stepped to me. Without thought I moved into her arms and we kissed. Her tongue found mine and circled it. We were both soon breathing heavily. Her hand was stroking my breast. Her other hand cupped my ass and her fingers strayed into the crack between my cheeks.

"Ahhh," she whispered, "What is this sticky stuff around your anus? You and Allan have been enjoying those forbidden delights, haven't you?"

I couldn't help myself, I blushed.

She smiled and stepped back leaving me feeling very desirable but at the same time longing for more contact with her.

"What time does Allan leave?" she asked.

"He's already left" I answered.

"Good, let's have you try on the costume,"

"OK, But why now. Why can't we leave that until later?" I asked her. "I want you so badly."

"Never mind just wait for later. First we try the costume, after all you might say you are already dressed for the fitting."

I looked down at myself and laughed, saying, "Well you are right but I am also properly dressed for other things as well."

We went into the bedroom where she opened the box. She lifted out the costume and I could see it was made of dog hair on a fabric of some kind. It was made peculiarly. She held it up for me and then assisted me in putting it on. Holding it up behind me she showed me how it was open in the front from the neck to the crotch. I sat down while she helped slip my feet into the legs and then pull them up. It was some kind of a stretch fabric that really hugged my calves and thighs without being too tight. Standing up, she held the body so that I could reach back and slip first one arm and then the other into the sleeves. Again it stretched and fit me like a glove with no discomfort. I glanced down and there was no crotch and the back stopped just above the cheeks of my ass. I started to say something but she just shushed me and said don't be so impatient. There was a strip of velcro all the way from the neck down to the crotch. She helped me pull it around my body and then showed me how to fit my breasts into the pockets in the front. With that she pulled it tight to my body and the two strips of velcro closed over each other. Now I was clothed from neck to ankles in a fur body suit. All except my crotch that is. Rita reached into the box and pulled out a more or less triangular piece of material and showed me how it snapped onto the lower part of the back. As she reached between my legs to grasp the narrow end her fingers stroked my lips gently and I gasped at the sudden contact. Without hesitation she pulled the flap between my legs and snapped it to the front of the torso of the outfit.

"Now, with that there you can go to the bathroom if you have to without having to remove the whole suit and it does its own little bit to protect your modesty." She said with a slightly lecherous smile on her face. "Of course, it also means we can also have some fun while you are in your costume before I go."

With that remark I felt myself beginning to respond between my legs.

"Now these little booties go on your feet," she explained, "and these belts go around your ankles to keep them in place. You slip the belt through the buckle and then through this small "D" ring here on the ankle. You do the same thing with these gloves. See the belt goes through that buckle and the end of the belt through that "D" ring on the outside of your wrist."

"Now it's a good thing your hair is black because it is a very close match to the dog hair on the back. This is your hood and mask. See it comes down over your eyes in the front and partway down the back of your neck. That way no one will know who you are until midnight when everyone takes off their masks. Yes, my love, everyone wears masks. These two pieces here attach to clasps on the back of the costume. Now, the piece de resistance." She held up a dog collar that was covered with rhinestones so that it glittered even in the daylight. "This will make you look like the Queen Bitch Dog. You'ld like that wouldn't you, to be my very own Queen Bitch Dog? You can see it even has stand up ears like a Doberman."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.