Their Stories - Cover

Their Stories

Copyright© 2000 by GeorgeB

Chapter 2: Allan's Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Allan's Story - A story about how a man and his wife see her degradation into bizarre sex from different views.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

God I felt wrung out. It had been a rough week with the client. One of the truisms of this business is that when you do the initial study everyone says this is a slack time. When you come back to implement the new programs, the volume of business is exactly the same but now they say they are in the really busy season and don't have the time. That is what I had gone through for the week. Actually it had worked to my advantage because using that as an excuse I had convinced the client that I should leave on Friday and return early next week. I had had a devil of a time getting booked on an earlier flight but here I was scheduled to land in Miami at 8:00. By the time I got off and got the car and drove up to Palm Beach County it would be close to 10:00.

The Interstate was not particularly busy so I made good time and it was just approaching 10:00 when I pulled into the drivrway. The house was dark except for a light in the kitchen at the back of the house. I took my bag from the car and left it near the front door while I went looking for my wife. I couldn't find her in the house and then I remembered she had mentioned something about going for dinner over at Tom and Rita's.

I didn't take the time to unpack or change and made my way through the woods to the gap in the hedge and then moved towards the house. I could hear music playing and then as I cleared the bushes I could see in through the open glass doors that the party was still in progress. Actually I took a moment to figure out what was going on. I could hear the music playing, not too loud and some of the voices, but the panorama that presented itself to me put me in a state of suspended animation. I was really struck dumb. I hesitated and then decided to just stay there in the shadows of the trees and watch what was happening for there in the center of the living room was my wife and she was dancing by herself in a very sexy way as this big goodlooking guy seemed to be urging her on. She was moving and swaying with the music and her hands were moving over her body and then were lifting her tits up as an offering. I watched as her hands moved down and over her body and then back up to her tits. A man moved in behind her and pressed his body close to hers I could see him grind his hips against her buttocks. Then his hands moved around her over hers and seemed to direct her hands over her body. He must have whispered something to her because she turned her head and turned it up and then his lips found hers. I watched as her hands moved up and held his head and mouth close against hers and then I saw that his hands had not left her body. Now they were squeezing her tits and I could see the fingers at her nipples. Her hips were beginning to gyrate as she ground back against his groin. The good looking guy slipped off his shirt and beckoned to her to come to him. I could see by the bulge in his shorts that he had an erection and it was a very big one.

She released her hold on the man she was kissing and she stepped forward to the half naked man. His hands held her face and kissed her and then his arms went around her waist and held her tight while he ground his hips against her belly. As he kissed her the other man reached up and taking her dress by the shoulders he slipped it wide and off her shoulders and then let it slide down her arms. The guy kissing her helped her lift her arms out of the dress and there she was naked from the waist up, no bra. They embraced again and then his mouth moved down over her shoulders until he found her tits. He began to suckle on one while his fingers played with the other. I could hear her moaning over the sound of the music.

The man behind her fiddled with the waist of her dress and then it was loose and I watched as it wafted to the floor. She stood there with bare ass wearing some kind of thong. The man also now naked stepped close behind her and pressed his hips forward. He wiggled them and I watched as his cock slipped between the cheeks of her ass. Meanwhile her tits were still being suckled and you could watch her and tell that she was being consumed with lust. She gyrated her hips against the cock in back and clasped the head to her tits insisting that he bite her nipples. The man in back reached down now and taking her thong by the waist began to slide it down her legs until it fell by itself. This too she stepped out of and now for the first time I became aware that she had shaved her pussy so it was bare. Now she was completely naked as was the man behind her. The man in front quickly disrobed and then stepped close pressing his body against hers.

The man in front dropped to his knees in front of her and the other man's hand made its way down and between her legs. I could see his fingers spreading her swollen cunt lips apart and the man in front touched her there. I heard him talking. He said that she was leaking like a river, or something, and told the other guy to bend her over and stick his cock in her cunt and get it good and wet for later.

I heard my neighbor Tom telling her to bend over and suck Carlos cock while Juan fucked her. That she could get Carlos good and hard so he could fuck her.

She seemed confused, her words came out of her mouth almost in slow motion as she said "I thought Juan was going to fuck me."

Then as I listened to Tom it became clear what was going to happen. They were going to make a fuck sandwich. Both of them were going to fuck her at the same time. They were going to stick one of those big cocks into her cunt and the other big cock into her asshole and they were going to fuck her.

Tom kept talking to her and told her they were going to both fuck her at the same time and she said she didn't care all she wanted was their cocks. Tom asked her if she wanted both at the same time and then in a voice filled with lust, a very thick voice, she said yes she wanted them both, they could both fuck her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.