Their Stories - Cover

Their Stories

Copyright© 2000 by GeorgeB

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Beginning - A story about how a man and his wife see her degradation into bizarre sex from different views.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Aline's Story

It was springtime here in Palm Beach County and I realized that it was not spring fever that was bothering me it was the lack of sex. This afternoon had been a real turn-on yet I still didn't really feel satisfied. Maybe it was because I had had more to drink than usual. That was not to say I hadn't liked having sex with another woman, just that it was strange and something else, until today, This brought back memories of experimenting with my cousin when I was 14 and we had gotten a little bit involved in this type of play.

Here it was Wednesday and Allan was not due home until late Saturday, or early Sunday depending on what time his research ended. It was always a problem being home on weekends when many of his clients companies worked seven days a week. Here I was in this big house on 5 acres of property in the estate area of Palm Beach County. All the homes were on either 5 or 10 acres of property and many of them had stables for one or two horses and there were dogs all over the place. The roads were mostly dirt and gravel. This house had a long driveway winding through trees and bushes; the house couldn't be seen from the road. I sometimes mused about how I had come to be here.

It had all started when I had been working for my first husband Bernie about a year. His wife had died just after I started working there as his personal secretary. She and I had become quite good friends. He was a very successful business man who was trying to raise a family consisting of two boys, one of which was 13 and the other 14. We had worked very well together and had developed a very close relationship. Then he had asked me to marry him. I knew that marriage would mean a whole new life style, then there were the boys. How would they adjust to me?

I consented and our marriage had been comfortable, and with enough sex to keep us both content, for two years.

Bernie had died of a heart attack at work after two years, and I had been left with the house and the boys and the business. I had spent several weeks getting back my knowledge of the business and then according to the terms of Bernie's will I had sold it to the employees.

He had left me with a comfortable income for the rest of my life but the bulk of the estate was in trust for the boys with me as their guardian. The house was placed in usufruct gauranteeing that I could live in it for the rest of my life, but then it would be turned over to the boys. For the last five years I had cared for the boys. Three years ago I had met and married Allan. He had moved into the house together with the three of us. They accepted him into their lives and now at the ages of 18 and 19 they were in college in Gainesville, Florida. As a consequence the house seemed lonely at times with the boys at school and Allan travelling on business.

My two boys had been friendly with the kids from the family living behind us. So much so that they had worn a path through the bushes and the hedge between the two properties. It was a convenient way to move between houses, so convenient that even the adults used it instead of the half mile walk via road. Our backdoor neighbors, Tom and Rita, had moved in about two years ago and Allan and I had been the first to greet them and invite them to a backyard barbecue. Now they were steadfast friends, even though Rita was outright sexy on the other hand, I was a little slower in the social graces.

Yesterday had been a unusually warm day for May, and feeling a little down I had walked through the shrubbery to see Rita. Rita was sunning on the patio next to the pool wearing only the bottom of a Bikini.

I said hello and then sat on one of the two seater outdoor seats. Rita looked up and greeted me. I could see her front down to her waist and I noted to myself that she had nice, large, breasts.

Rita was not the least bit discomfited by my seeing her half naked and rose up to sit and look at me. She was quiet for a moment and then she said, "Let me mix us a drink, you look like you could use one. Gin and Tonic OK?"

"Yes," I replied, "that would be nice."

She walked over to the outdoor bar and mixed two drinks, and brought them back.

"Now, tell me what's bothering you."

"Oh, it's just that with Allan's travelling I get so lonely and confused about myself."

"Hey lady, that's what friends are for. Tell me what's bothering you."

She noticed that I had finished my drink rather quickly so she got up and went and mixed me another.

With that I began to tell her about my frustrations over sex and Allan's traveling. Then I began to regale her with a story about how Bernie and I had had such a delightful sex life. After a third drink I finished by telling her the story of when his cousin had come to visit us only weeks before he died, and what a couple of nights that had been.

That story began with Bernie's, cousin, Sam, arriving in Florida and calling us up to let us know he was in town and at the airport. Bernie then insisted that he come to stay with us for the weekend.

Bernie drove to the airport to pick him up and before they arrived I decided to get myself fixed up. I don't know why I did that but I remembered having seen him at our wedding and noted how handsome and sexy he was. Later Bernie introduced us and we chatted for a few minutes. Even before the first words were out of his mouth I knew he was going to come on to me. He did. But it was nice and smooth, so smooth that even a new bride could not take offense. When I later mentioned him to Bernie his only comment was that Sam was a great "cocksman" and was forever after the ladies although Bernie thought he was more talk than performance. I could see that as smooth as Sam was he was probably not overstating his affairs.

When they arrived back at the house I was in the middle of preparing a light dinner. As soon as they were in the house Sam asked what I was doing and when I said that I was preparing dinner for the three of us, he replied that there was no way I was going to feed him that night, that we were going out to dinner at the grandest place in town. Since it was only 4:30 in the afternoon he got himself settled in the guest room rather quickly. When he came out he suggested in his jovial manner that he would really like a drink. So Bernie mixed us Gin and Tonics and we sat on the patio sipping them. Then we had another drink. I was beginning to feel good and was glad that the kids were staying over the weekend with friends in Gainesville so that I could relax and enjoy the meal and the evening.

We must have had three drinks before leaving the house and when we arrived at the restaurant we had another drink while waiting for a table which was not a very long time. Sam ordered wine with dinner and we finished that bottle and started on a second before we were finished. It was a pleasant evening even though there was a touch of sex in the conversation. When we were about to leave the Maitre de came over and asked us if we would like an aperitif' with our coffee. I said no and then Bernie whispered that's not nice when he offers a after dinner drink on the house. So we had the brandy and then proceeded to drive home.

It was a comfortably warm evening so we sat on the patio behind the house and Benie suggested we have another drink. While he got up and fixed the drinks I walked into the den and put on several tapes in the multi-disc player and clicked the switches to take the music onto the patio.

I went out and sat on one of the lounges and relaxed as we sipped out drinks. Then a tape dropped in and they were playing nice dance music. Sam asked me to dance. I got up slowly, being slightly hazy, and we danced on the patio. Then Bernie danced with me and he was a more sexy dancer than Sam which began to make me a little horny. Then Sam got up and went into the house and came out with a CD and put it into the CD player. When our song finished he started the CD. It was very passionate latin music. Sam asked me to dance again so I joined him and before you knew it we were dancing very close and I was getting quite aroused. When the song we were dancing to finished he left me there on the dance floor and said you really dig that latin tempo, why don't you dance for us and let us see how sexy you can dance by yourself. I protested a bit and then Bernie said I should do it. So I started dancing to the very sexual latin rhythm. Before I knew it I was moving my body in very langorous but inviting motions. The men began to notice the change and they kept telling me to dance sexier and again sexier. My mind was a little muddled when I heard Sam tell me to take off my blouse and show us how sexy you are. I was very pleased to hear that he thought I was sexy so I slowly unbuttoned by blouse and dropped it to the floor. I then danced with a little more abandon than I had been and they both called out for me to take off my bra. Since Bernie was telling me to do it I felt OK if that's what you want, that's what you get. I unhooked the snaps in the front of the bra and slowly parted the bra exposing my breasts. When I dropped it too to the floor they murmured their appreciation about how great my breasts looked. With that I resumed my dancing and slowly moved my hands up my body until they cupped my breasts which I lifted slightly and made a gesture like offering them to them. I looked at them and saw that they were lying back in their lounges with obvious bulges in their pants. I felt extremely proud that I could generate that kind of response so I held my breasts high and began to gyrate my hips in circles.

Sam got up and moved behind me and placing his hands on my hips began to move in concert with me. Then I could feel him pressed close behind me and the bulge in his pants was planted firmly between my buttocks as we moved together to the rhythm of the music. I was feeling really turned on by everything and relaxed my body so that I pressed more tightly against him. I laid my head back against his shoulder and I could hear him whispering to me "That's a girl, Jesus you are so sexy, Oh yes, can I feel your tits?" and I felt myself nodding yes. His hands went slowly up my sides until they nestled under my breasts, or tits, and he began to stroke me while he rubbed his cock against my buttocks. I felt his fingers find my nipples and he began to slowly pinch and squeeze them. I could practically feel my juices running down my legs. I had never felt so desired in my life and that aroused me to a fever pitch. I looked over and saw Bernie laying back stroking the front of his pants where this huge tenting could be seen.

I heard Sam tell Bernie to join us, and then there was Bernie dancing from the front holding me close and Sam behind me dancing very close and playing with my tits. Sam told Bernie to suck my tits and as Bernie's head moved down to my tits Sam's hands held them up until Bernie captured one with his mouth and the other one with his hand and then Sam's hands moved down and I felt them unbutton and drop his pants. Then the next thing I felt was his hands opening the zipper on my skirt which fell to the floor as well. Then there I was naked from the waist up and with only my panties on which were slowly being slid down over my hips. Then I stepped out of everything and I was completely naked with a naked man at my back and his cock pressed between my buttocks and my husband sucking and playing with my tits. I had never been more aroused in my life. I turned my head and my mouth found Sam's and then our tongues were meshed and twirling around each other. That's when I heard Sam tell me to lean forward and put his cock in my cunt. I was so hot and wanted a cock so badly that I did dislodging Bernie from my tits. Sam told Bernie to strip and sit on the lounge. Then Sam told me to get on my knees and suck Bernie's cock.

When I moved forward and onto my knees Sam pressed his thick cock against my sopping wet lips and began to enter me. I felt myself being opened, wider than ever before. 'My god, ' I thought to myself, 'his cock is huge." I couldn't help myself, as I slowly sucked on Bernie's cock taking him deeper into my mouth I began to move my hips in circles the better to ease his cock inside me. It seemed to go on forever and then it was pressing against my cervix and he stopped trying to go deeper, just moving slightly back and forth. The initial discomfort slowly disappeared and having that huge thing inside me felt ever so good. I felt my lust growing and I took my head up from Bernie's cock for a moment and said to him, "For Gods sake if you're going to fuck then do it, don't play around." My lips returned to Bernie's cock and I took it deeper and deeper sucking and licking around the head as he murmured his pleasure. Now Sam increased his speed and then he was slamming that pole into me harder and harder with each stroke. Then I felt Bernie begin to cumm and it triggered my own climax and I groaned from deep inside as I sucked Bernie's cock trying to get all of his cumm juice in my mouth. I felt some running down my chin when I couldn't swallow fast enough. Now Sam was fucking me slower, but harder and deeper and his cock began to thicken even more and I could actually feel it begin to pulse with each spasm as he shot his cumm deep into my cunt.

I paused, recollecting that night.

"Was that the end of it?"

"No, it went on and on all night the three of us in one bed. At one point I was on the bed facing down with Sam's cock inside me and then felt Bernie slide his cock into my ass. We must have fucked like that for at least fifteen or twenty minutes, maybe even longer, until we each came. We fell asleep on our sides with their two cocks still inside me. The next day we never even dressed and we fucked everywhere and on everything and in every conceivable position and combination. I guess the next night we were all sexually exhausted because we were not anywhere that sexually active. Then Sam had to leave on Sunday and the boys were due to come home that afternoon. It took a long time airing out the house, straigthening things up and removing the stains from the "public" areas of the house."

"And what did you think afterwards?"

"For awhile I just revelled in the memory and then wondered if it would ever happen again. But it hasn't."

"So, deep down inside you would really like to relive that experience. Am I right." She asked as she moved closer to me and placed her arm across my shoulders.

"I guess so, I don't think that Allan is up to something like that though."

She moved her head closer and then was whispering in my ear. The warmth of her breath making my stomach tingle.

"You must really have strong sexual feelings inside you if you remember that weekend in such detail."

"I guess so," I replied as her hand urged my head to her shoulder.

Her hand stroked the side of my face and then I felt her warm breath blowing into my ear.

"What are you doing," I whispered, tremulously.

"Shhh, just relax and let me help you." she murmured.

I felt her hand move on my body and then my blouse was open and her hand was inside carressing my breast. I felt the nipple harden under her carress. I knew I should move, but the feelings in me refused to let my body do what I thought I wanted. Then I realized that I really wanted her to continue.

Her head moved down and I tilted mine up to her and our lips met in such a gentle kiss that when it ended I could only sigh. Then her mouth found mine again and our mouths opened and our tongues found each other. I could feel her tongue exploring every bit of my mouth and then our tongues were circling each other and I felt her close her lips on mine and begin to suck on it.

Her body guided mine from that moment. I felt her shift us and her hand slide my blouse down over my shoulder, and then the other side. The blouse slipped off my arms and I was as naked as she from the waist up. It felt so good. She shifted her body and then she was straddling my lap and her hands brought my head to her tits. I suckled on one and then the other and then she was urging me to suck hard on the nipples. Her hands found my tits and they gently squeezed them and then she found my nipples and as I sucked on hers she squeezed and pulled and pinched mine. I could feel myself beginning to breath very deeply and very rapidly. I could feel the moisture gathering in my groin and then she told me to stand up.

We both stood and she told me to push her panties down which I did, then her hands found the waist of my shorts and she hooked her thumbs in them and then I could feel both shorts and panties sliding down my legs and I stepped out of them without thought. We slid into each others arms and our bodies pressed together. I could feel the wetness at the tops of my thighs now and then her knee spread my legs slightly and she eased her leg between mine and moved it so that it was pressing against my vagina. Without thinking I began to move my hips rubbing myself on her muscular thigh. My pussy lips began to swell with my lust and her thigh became slick with my pussy juices. We were now so tightly pressed together that our mouths again found each other and then I felt her hands on my ass cheeks and she began to rhythmically squeeze and then release them. I could feel that her motions were causing my pussy to open so that more of me was pressed against her leg and then my clit made contact and I whimpered with the glory of the feelings ripping through my belly. I felt like I would climax any minute. Then she abruptly moved away from me and taking my hand led us into her bedroom. She took me in her arms and then we collapsed onto her bed. Her head moved and then she was suckling my tits again and my hips were moving in a demonstration of my need and, I guess, lust.

We shifted so that I was head and shoulders on a pile of pillows and my legs were spread as she knelt between them. Then she began to lave my body with her tongue as her head moved lower and lower. She paused at my navel and her tongue made small circles finally entering it and she made it pulse in and out briefly and my hips began to move without any instructions from my brain. I could watch as her head moved lower and then her hot breath was moving through my pubic hair and I could feel it gently blowing over my now wide open pussy lips. My hands moved and found her head and I positioned her mouth at my open cunt. Her eyes looked up at me and she saw the look of hunger on my face and the sweat on my lips and the blush on my breasts and throat and knew what I wanted. I watched as she extended her tongue, all the while watching my face, until it brushed against my swollen labia. Then it began to, lick around and her breathing increased as her tongue circled closer and closer to my pussy hole. Then her tongue teased me by moving into me slightly and then out. My hands grasped her head and I said "Do it. For god's sake do it." My hips lunged up seeking her mouth and tongue and then she moved her head and her tongue stroked over my clit and I couldn't help it, a small scream uttered from my mouth expressing how good it felt. Then my hips were slamming up against her face and my hands held her close as my cunt rubbed against her mouth and nose and her tongue played music with my pussy. The next thing I felt was her mouth take my engorged clit and her lips circled it and she began to suck on it with occassional nips of her teeth. I screamed out loud.

"Ohhhmmmyyygoooddd ddoooittt suck me suck me suck my clit, bite me please please please." I couldn't control my hips or my body now which had moved into an ancient rhythm and literally pulsed with desire and with my approaching orgasm and then it hit me. My stomach spasmed and my body twitched and I pulled her face in so tight that if I had thought about it would have realized that I was probably suffocating her.

"AAARRRggghhh, IMMM CUUMMMIIINNNG CUUMMMIIINNNGGG."

And I couldn't stop as she continued her ministrations it seemed only a moment or two but then another cumm hit me and it almost felt like it was continuous until she finally pulled away from me and lay down beside me her hand gently caressing my breasts and stomach and moving tenderly over my pussy until she found my clit and began to scratch her fingernail over it in such a wonderful way that I had another sudden and fantastic climax.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.