Taking of Innocence (Woman In Red)

by Thall

Copyright© 2000 by Thall

Erotica Sex Story: A case of mistaken identy that works in a boys favor when he meets Lisa who is red hot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

My brother broke down and took me to one of his parties, my parents had been on to him about driving while under the influence. So he took me to be his driver. I had done it before and had always stayed out around the car. Just once I wanted to see what I only heard about.

You see my brother was always telling these stories about how he can fuck any girl he wants, they come begging him for it. He makes out like he's some kind of super stud. He's built for it. Real tall, he makes me dizzy, he was a jock in high school, really good, just to lazy to pursue it once he got out of school. He was egotistical as hell, he thought only about his body and how he looked. He had wavy blond hair (bottled) a sun bed tan, blue eyes and a body, well you get my drift, he was always pumping weights and working out, if he spent half the time on studying...

I was jealous as hell, because where he was light, I was dark. Nothing handsome about me. Sixteen years old, five feet seven inches tall. I stay away from things that will tend to hurt me, like sports, and lifting weights. I have to wear glasses, farsighted. I have a short body, so I have to buy pants longer and have them hemmed, I am chunky, not fat, chunky. So girls don't fall all over themselves to get at me. So what.

I snuck into the party and several people asked who I was and I said I was there with Mark Adams. They didn't bother me anymore. I snitched a beer and poured it into a cup and then tried to make myself invisible. Right away I noticed this woman, well she was older than me, that was for sure. She was talking with several, men. Who were busy trying to check out her cleavage.

She was red. I mean she had red hair, red eyeliner, glistening red lipstick, alabaster skin and freckles over her cute little upturned nose. She was wearing a tight little red dress, made of some kind of knit material, that molded to her generous breasts, her nipples were hard and stood out against the stretchy material, I assumed she was not wearing a bra. She had thin hips and a tiny waist, long legs in red hose and red (excuse me but I have always wanted to say this) fuck me pumps. She was in constant motion. Raising a glass, shifting her weight, reaching to touch an arm, cocking her head to toss her hair, lifting a hand to suck at her cigarette, she had long red nails, blood red. I couldn't help but think if all that red was an indication of her mood. Red hot.

She had green eyes that just seemed to glow with intensity. Watching her tight little ass move as she shifted her weight, the way her calf and thigh muscles flexed when she moved and when she would glance over at me, I would turn away, pretend to be interested elsewhere.

I moved several times, she moved several times, each time being intercepted by some hunk with eyes on her. I was inspecting a potted palm when I felt a hand on my arm.

Busted, I thought and turned to meet those green eyes.

Her hand rested on my arm, I knew I was a little drunk. Fuck Mark, let him get in trouble.

"Hi." I managed to croak out without making a complete fool of myself.

"Your name Adams?" she asked me.

I knew she meant Mark, she had to, someone mistook me for him when I told them I was here with him and passed it on to her.

"Thats my last name yes." I said hoping she left it at that.

"I heard you were quite the stud." she said softly moving in close, her breasts pressed up against my chest, which I had to look at. The flesh pooched up and out, her freckled bosoms were right there, she was the same height as me, perfect to look up and see the smile in her eyes.

"You like those, don't you." she asked me running the tip of an index finger over my lips.

"Sure do, matched set. How long did it take to train those babies?" I asked completely outclassed.

"They just sprung forth, they were trained at birth honey, would you like to take them out for a run?" she asked smiling at me. She had slid her arm around my shoulders, she was straddled my leg, I could feel, it, pressed against my thigh, through her panties and my slacks. She raised up and down, making the entire package move against me, tits, tummy, crotch.

Then she moved her free hand down to cup my groin, her finger found my cock stretched beyond human endurance along my pants leg.

I'm not into checking out my big brothers equipment, but he made no bones about it. He was always telling me the girls liked big ones, he told me his topped out just under eight inches. I was afraid the girls would not like mine, it might be to small at seven and half inches.

She rubbed my cock, her knee raised and she was rubbing her high heel along my calf, more of her mound rubbed my thigh.

"I'm Lisa." she whispered against my ear.

"Hey Lisa." I said in greeting, it was so nice to be out at a party and meet nice people.

She nodded at my beer and I passed it to her, she tipped it up and finished it.

"Now, why don't we go find some more refreshments." she said sliding off me, her hand reaching down for mine. She led me through the crowd of people, wo where snickering and laughing.

She didn't seem to notice, she just trudged through, motioning me up some stairs, she led me down to a room and opened the door.

It was a girls room, stuffed animals on the bed, books, a computer, she pulled me in and pressed me against the close door, she pressed her hands to my chest, pushing me against the door, she sealed her lips to mine.

My first kiss and I froze, I had no idea what to do, but it sure felt good, I put my hands on her waist and pulled her tighter to me, I gripped her ass cheeks and squeezed and pulled, her eyes opened wide and then she melted against me, rotating her little firm ass cheeks in my trembling hands. I found a zipper, so I helped her with it, concentrating on pulling it down, maybe, just maybe I could see her wonderful tits.

She removed my glasses and tossed them on a dresser, she began to pull my shirt up over my head and threw it aside like a rag. She ran her hands over my chest pressing me back, her hands went to my slacks and she undid my belt, still kissing me her tongue probing my mouth. Yuck, the more she did it the more I liked it, I was just following her lead, my slacks fell to my ankles, I managed to get her dress down around her shoulders and was trying to tug it down over her tits, when she grabbed the dress and pushed it down off her body.

Okay, I'm a sixteen year old virgin, I have a woman in my arms, she has to be twenty one or two at least, she is for all intents and purposes, naked in my arms, I have on my underwear, by dick is ready to split something wide open.

I heard a man say.

"Lisa, I'm going to fuck you to death."

I wondered who was in the room.

"Oh yeah honey, you can fuck me to death anytime you want, but first i'm going to suck your cock honey." she said and slid down my body, her arms went down my sides, to my ass, she gripped my thighs from the back as I gazed down in a stupor at her red lips on my shorts, she was running her lips back and forth over my still covered cock, leaving red stains and making my shorts wet. She tugged them down, squatting on her toes, her knees wide open, she looked up at me as she gripped my already erect cock, she tried to meet her fingers around it but just couldn't quite do it.

About three inches still stuck out when she ran her fist down to my balls and raised my cock up to inspect it.

"Oh sweetheart, what a nice big dick you have. Would you let me suck it baby, I just love sucking big hard cocks." she said smiling evilly up at me.

I don't think she was going to take no for an answer.

She pulled me and turned me, pushing me back onto the bed, one of the stuffed animals was a shark, the fin stabbed me in the back, the pain was unbearable. I jerked as Lisa rammed her mouth down about my cock, I grabbed her head and pulled, trying to get off the sharp pain.

Lisa gagged, but I was in pain, I held her down, her face turned red, I twisted and turned, my cock reamed out her throat, she was pushing at my hips, making the pain more intense, I was yelling and screaming. Then she snorted and began to slap my hands away, she raised her head, I followed, easing the pain and then the bitch slammed down on me again as I bucked my hips, the pain stabbed and I screamed, she was slobbering and grunting around my cock, I could see those red lips distended and pulled tight as she sucked, her cheeks hollowing, spit drooled out the corners of her lips, she was sucking, snorting and grunting loudly.

The pain of that shark was unbearable.

I grabbed Lisa's hair and pulled her up off my red distended cock, it glistened with pre cum and spit.

Lisa was gasping her eyes wild.

"Oh baby, your a real stud, you just take it don't you, what are you going to take now?" she gasped, spit flying from her lips, her lipstick was smeared around her lips and chin.

I got a look at her breasts and about fainted, forget the blow job, that had hurt, I wanted those tits.

I reached down and cupped them, pulling her up by them, she came up pressing forward. She shoved those babies at my face. I took them up, sucking on her nipples. I just tried to suck them into my throat, my teeth bit into her flesh.

She was pulling at my hair, her fingers ran through my hair down my neck, she was pulling me to her. She was hurting my hair, was sex always this painful, if it was I was just going to have to stop.

Like hell, Lisa had other ideas. She pulled me off and forced the other tit into her mouth. I didn't want the one I had gotten all stiff andready to get lonely, so I gripped her nipple in my thumb and forefinger, I twisted until she cried out and then twisted some more. Take that, for pulling my hair I thought, delighted at her moans. I bit into the other one. Lisa hunched her hips at my cock, I felt something hot and wet against the back of my cock, rubbing up and down, I looked down and saw her red haired muff gliding back and forth over my cock.

Lisa pulled my head back and kissed me again, I knew what to do this time. I rolled her onto her back and plastered my lips to hers, I opened my mouth and played with her tongue, doing to her what she had done to me. I traded spit with her. See how she liked getting spit in her mouth, she held my hair at the sides of my head and then my ears, her fingers dug into my neck. I smelled something delicious, something that made my blood boil. I went in search of it, kissing her skin, trying to find the source, under her tits, tasting, searching, I ran my hands over her silken thighs.

Down to her belly button I traveled with my tongue,continuing to taste, she squealed loudly, her hands pushing my head down.

I wanted her to quit pushing me around, I was the guy, I was getting there, I wanted to enjoy this, I had waited a long time to check out a real live pussy and now was my chance, I hoped no one came in while I was down there.

I shoved her long legs up into the air and then sat on my heels, she was giggling and squirming her ass around on the bed.

She was the gauge I would forever judge pussy and nobody had a prettier pussy than my first woman. Lisa was absolutely breathtaking.

My father once took us to the grand canyon and said it was breathtaking, he was full of shit. The moist pink little pussy was the best crack I had ever seen.

Her pussy was almost bald, there was a little patch at the top of her cleft, red hairs, fine and thick like a little red carpet, below it her pussy was all folded up, her lips were glistening, they looked like a chewed piece of bubble gum. I reached to touch her and she shrieked then moaned.

Okay, that was interesting, I had found a little button, maybe that was the on switch. I continued to rub it, hard then soft, tweaking it, trying to grab it, it was slick from the wetness she was generating. I wanted to dry it, so I blew on it and she went crazy.

"Oh yes you sweetheart, go for it baby, you know you want it, come on honey, do me!" she wailed, humping her hips, her pussy raising and lowering.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.