Next Door
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2000 by Looney

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It just happened... I grabbed the opportunity... a wild tale...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

I was laughing my ass off! What the fuck was I doing? I am a happily married man with kids, a kinky wife who keeps me happy, and Mr. Dickhead down there has got me on a wild ass ride. This chick's panties are completely soaked. Like, squish, squish! As I drove out of the gas station, that guy was still just standing there. He looked like he was in shock. I can't believe that this bitch actually did exactly what I said. I mean, I am blackmailing her and all, but, she just walked up and let him watch her rub each nipple. What a hoot!

"Open your shirt, slut. So the truckers can look down and get an eyefull."

She unbuttoned it and pushed it open. I reached over and rubbed her nipples softly. "You liked showing off for the men back there, didn't you?"

"Didn't you!"

"Y-Yes," she stammered. "It makes me embarrassed and confused, but I am so horny my mind is spinning."

"Good, good. It seems that you are a natural slut, which is not a bad thing. Ask me to slap your pussy."

"Wha-What?"

"Ask me to slap your pussy. I told you earlier that YOU would ASK me for everything", I meant it."

"OK, Slap my pussy."

"Please!"

"Slap my pussy, please."

"Spread your legs, slave. Let me have room to swing."

As she opened her legs, I slid my hand between her legs and pulled up her panties. She was leaving a big ass stain on the car seat. "Raise your pussy up. Lift up off the seat." I started slowly spanking her pussy. Slap, slap, slap, slap. Rhythmically, harder, softer, harder. She seemed to be twitching her hips upwards, as I slapped down. Well, if she wants it, I thought. So I slapped harder, harder. SLAP. As she started trying to finger herself, I pushed her hands away.

"No no no no, You don't get to cum yet. No, not for a while. The evenings early, and you have to last for it all. We are almost there. Get yourself put back together. Anyone who sees you will know how much of a slut you are, but at least you won't look used. My friends are going to be here, and you will show them the proper respect, and obey anyone, to the fullest! If not, I will strip you and leave you on the side of the street. Understand all of this?"

With a kind of whimper, she said, "Yes sir", then fixed herself up. I smiled inside. She was on such a roller coaster. I make her feel good, then tear her down. She will fall deeper into the depraved world of sexual desire and hopefully not be able to return. I think I read that somewhere.

We arrived at the next destination on my list of things to do. The places I picked were nowhere my wife, or friends, would be. This place was seedy, not unrespectable, but questionable. RED LION, a strip joint, with the emphasis on joint. I could see that she was unsure about this. She was seeing the same as me, a run down building with the windows all boarded up, bad paint, and metal bars over every entrance.

I took out another joint, and lit it up. Sorry folks, don't drink or smoke. Gotta have at least one bad habit. Blackmail wasn't a habit, haha. I passed it back to her and she refused.

"You will smoke this with me, or I will force it down your lungs again!"

I passed it to her again and she about killed herself with it. Coughing and hacking. It was not pretty. Again, "Damn beginners."

"Get out and follow behind me. Keep your head down, Slave! And do not speak unless spoken to."

This was a place I had been to a few times. It was a typical biker, non-executive, strip club. The girls were 6's or 7's. It was a rock and roll place that you could sit for a while and enjoy the views. I took a table kinda in a dark spot. Not in a corner, where management watches, but next to a wall. She had obviously never been to a place like this, or even new they existed. She was timidly staring around at everything.

Just to fuck with her, I said, "Over there, and there, is where the girls dance. One day, that will be you up there."

She didn't move her head, but kept staring at the dancers. I ordered drinks for us, a Coke for me and a Long Island Tea for her. What a drink! Five clear liqueurs, and a splash of coke. One gets her drunk two wipes her out. It was kinda crowded, being so early, but that meant more dancers to watch. I leaned close to her and rubbed her nipples.

"Your dressed just like the dancers that work here. You better hope that no one asks you to table dance for them. If they do, you better hope you do a good job."

She shook her head, but was clearly nervous. The waitress returned and I asked if Jade was here tonight. She said that she would be out in about 20 minutes.

Sitting back and looking at this lady from next door watch titty dancers was quite erotic. I pulled her over to me and had her sit real close. I put my arm around her and told her she looked better than anyone did up there so far. She said she was scared and couldn't dance very well. I told her she might not have to, but to watch the girls move, so she would not embarrass herself.

Just then, Jade took the stage. She is a tall, redhead, with real nice tits. She has always been friendly and generous with her lap dances. After a few dances, she will let you finger her and suck on her nipples. Of course, I had my own little fuck toy tonight.

As I handed my slut a few dollars, I said, "Go and stand next to the stage. When she bends down, put the money in her g-string."

I watched, everybody watched, as she walked over to the stage. She sure looked nervous standing there waiting. Jade winked at me and seemed to take her time with Sandy. Dancing and teasing her on the stage. She lay on her back and spread her legs in front of her. She ran her finger up and down her slit. She got on her knees and gyrated her ass I the air, right in front of her face. This was great! She rubbed her ass across her nose, rubbed her tits into her face and gave her a wet sloppy kiss. Sandy's hands were shaking as she put the ones into her g-string.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.