Next Door - Cover

Next Door

Copyright© 2000 by Looney

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It just happened... I grabbed the opportunity... a wild tale...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

The world was spinning. I want to get up from this hard, cold chair, but this man specifically told me not to. Phewww, just exactly what happened to me. I feel scared and horny and exhausted all rolled into one. If I stand up, I will probably fall down. My legs are tingling and my pussy is throbbing to the thumping of my heart.

"What did I do?"

"Why did I do that?"

Sandy, "Sandy" is my name. He called me slut. Slut Sandy, no Slut Slave Sandy. Why did I allow this to happen? I am not a Slut, certainly not someone's Slave. Slowly I turned my head and saw the pictures of me fucking the deliveryman. All this trouble because my fucking husband is out of town so much and masturbating is just not doing it. I need a dick, a big old cock in me. The damn deliveryman had not even let me cum. "Fucker."

Man, how was I gonna get out of this? What was I going to do? Staring at the clock I had 10 minutes left to sit here. I wanted to get cleaned up and "Why am I still sitting here?" It took me a few minutes to get myself oriented, a few minutes to think. "SHIT", if I get up?" If my husband get those pictures. NO, no, no, that can't happen.

"The letter!"

"Shit"

Shaking, I picked it up and opened it. I was really scared that he wanted money. If he only knew how much money I have and that if my husband divorces me, with those pictures as evidence, I would be broken. I did not care about the teaching job, I did not need it. The pre-nup I signed would end it all. Unfolding the note, I slowly read it.

Slave,

Follow these instructions and nothing will happen. Do not, and you know the consequences. Everything, complete obedience, or ruin your life. You will either obey, or not. There is no middle ground.

1. Be ready at 8:30 PM. 2. Shave your pussy smooth. 3. Wear the following items and only the following items. A short, not tight, miniskirt. Thong panties. A pretty blouse, unbuttoning from the front. A small amount of makeup. High heels.

NO Bra! NO Hose!

DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, PLAY WITH YOURSELF.

Whoo boy, what was going on? Play with myself? That is what got me into this in the first place. Finally! My 30 minutes are up. Looking out the window, "FUCK", his blinds are all closed. He wasn't even watching. "Asshole." It was 7:00 PM and I did not have much time to get ready. I guess I will have to do what he says. The alternative was not so pleasant.

After wiping down the kitchen chair, I stumbled upstairs to take a shower. My mind was still reeling from the thoughts and feelings I had. I am not so sure that he was correct. I sure got off on everything he did to me. My ass was still tender from the spanking I got and my nipples were sore. Lowering my hand, my pussy was sopping wet and sensitive as hell. Rubbing my finger in circles over my clit, why was I so horny? Why was the thought of being made to do something, and having no choice about it, making me so wet? "Fuck him!" I will still do whatever I want, damn it! I laid down on the bed and reached over to get my dildo. I needed no lubrication, so I crammed it into my gash. After about two or three strokes I started to cum. My legs shook and I clenched up and then collapsed. That's three massive orgasms in a few hours. I have never done that before. "Fuck", what was I going to do?

I got up and gathered up the clothes to wear, per his instructions. I felt so frustrated. I wanted to call his bluff, but my ass was so tender. You could still see a hand mark from where he hit me. I quickly took a shower and got ready. I made sure that I had time to eat before he arrived. I did not like going without a bra. My breasts will hold there own in any contest, but they jiggled when I walked and the nipples were rubbing against the material making them constantly hard. At least my white blouse was dirty. You could see right through it. I made a sandwich and got some water. As I grabbed some ice cubes, I shuddered at the thought of him shoving the cubes up my cunt. "God, I came hard!" As I turned around, I yelped loudly. He was standing right next to me. He scared the shit out of me! "I took your keys and made myself a copy," he said nonchalantly. He slowly ran the back of his hand down my face and over my breasts ending up between my legs. He ran his fingernail over my panties, pinching my pussy lips right over my clit.

"Good, good, slave. Exactly as ordered, nice and smooth. We will certainly have fun tonight!"

"Did you play with yourself, slut? I instructed you not to, but your eyes say something completely different." He grabbed my hair by the back of my head.

"Did you masturbate and spank that pretty pussy of yours? HUH!"

"I-I-Umm-Yes, I did! You can't control my every move." I said defiantly.

"AAUUGGHH," I cried as he grabbed my nipple and twisted it cruelly. I fell to my knees and tried to get away.

"My power over controlling you extends to every aspect of your miserable fucking life. If I don't want you to pee for a week, you won't!"

"AAAUUUUGGGHH," The pain in my nipple was killing me.

"Whatever I order, you will obey, right!?"

"Y-Yes."

"We are going to be out in public tonight. You will do everything I say, correct!"

"Y-Yes, sir" I said. I was scared to death.

"Wha-where are we going?" I never thought we would be leaving.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.