Summer Project
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2000 by T.S. Fesseln

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A stepbrother begins to live his dream of having his stepsister as a slave while their parents are away on vacation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

There was something not quite right about Stephanie's dream. She was in an ancient castle room lit by sputtering torches. It was dark and dank and shadows clung like black spider webs to the stonework all around her. Somewhere in that blackness something was watching her but she couldn't make out what it was.

Then something shuffled in the shadows.

She tried to move; escape, but it was if she was encased in concrete. She tried to scream, but nothing came out.

And she knew that it was coming to get her.

She looked down at herself and saw that she was nude and cocooned in spider silk that left her dangling above floor. Stephanie struggled and screamed, but the web held.

Then she felt something brush over her breasts. Whatever did it, was invisible to her as it continued to pinch her nipples gently. She could feel someone's warm kisses between her breasts as she lay there helpless to stop it.

Despite her captivity, Stephanie could feel the warm rush of desire trickling through her, warming to the person's caresses. She began to moan and her body began to writhe slowly, wanting more, lifting her hips up to him.

The man's warm lips began to trail down over the flat of her stomach as his hands held her struggles down.

Stephanie then realized she was awake. The white latex hood that still covered her most of her head had made her blind. The armbinder still encased her arms behind her back and her legs were pinned together by several straps as well as a pair of cuffs around her ankles. She struggled to try to sit up but the chain to her collar pulled her up short.

"You are awake, slave," the metallic voice laughed.

All Stephanie could do was moan her displeasure and struggle, remembering what had happened last night. Despite her wants, the stranger had not paid attention to her, leaving her to drift asleep hornier than ever. Now her captor was enjoying her again. In some ways, being controlled like she was made her desires flare that much more strongly. Still, he had rejected her limited ways of enticing him to use her and the sting of that rejection lingered.

The blonde felt the chain to her ankles being undone and then the slight tugs on her leash as he unwrapped the chain from the headboard. He gently eased her up, sitting her on the edge of the bed. The stranger then helped her to stand and with a tug on her leash, led her hopping into the bathroom.

Jeff truly loved the way his stepsister moved when he led her around in bondage. Her generous breasts jiggled enticingly and her frame swayed to keep her balanced. Stephanie's hops were small but she was gaining confidence in her ability to move while bound; Jeff could see that. He didn't worry too much about her tripping.

Jeff eased her down onto the toilet and undid her leg straps so she could do her business while he got stuff together for her shower. Like with Michelle, he had laid out several coils of nylon rope to bind his stepsister with as well as a ring gag to replace the ballgag she was currently wearing.

After flushing the bidet, Jeff eased his blonde captive up and began to tie her ankles together.

Stephanie flinched when she felt the cold prongs on the cattle prod touch her bare ass.

"It is time for your shower, slave," the metallic voice said, "I am permitting you to wash yourself. I will remove you arm-binder as well as your collar and mask. Your eyes are to remain shut or I will inflict more pain than you could possible imagine. Do you understand, slave?"

Stephanie nodded her head, remembering how painful the prod really was.

The stranger led her hopping into the shower and then unbuckled the collar from around her throat. It was a relief to have it off but the relief was short lived. The bound girl felt a rope being tied around her neck and then drawn taut above her head like a noose.

Stephanie was afraid to move. One slip and she could hang herself so she stood perfectly still as the stranger undid the buckles and lacings of her armbinder. As he pulled it off, Stephanie rolled her shoulders a bit to relax the stiffness in them.

"Remember, eyes shut," the voice said.

The captive woman felt the latex hood being peeled away from her head and realized just how sweaty and dirty her face had gotten while wearing it. She was tempted to peek but the threat of pain made her squeeze her eyes shut. The gag remained firmly locked between her lips, however, as the stranger handed her her body wash and loofa.

Warm water sprayed over her and Stephanie luxuriated in its simple pleasure. It was almost strange being able to have the use of her arms and hands as she soaped herself. The noose kept her erect so she couldn't wash further than her hips. A couple times she touched herself to feel her shaven mons; the smoothness making her feel a bit wanton.

After cleaning herself the best she could, she stood there and enjoyed the warmth of the water embracing her. Her revelries were brief, however, when the stranger turned the shower off and handed her a towel.

"Hands behind your back, slave," the metallic voice commanded.

Stephanie did as she was told and she felt him tie her wrists together, leaving about three to four inches between cinched together like a pair of rope handcuffs. After tying her, he lifted her wet hair and pulled it gently through the top of the hood before rolling it down over her head, blinding her yet again. He untied her noose and replaced it with her collar.

The stranger then dried the Stephanie's legs and back before leading her out of the shower. The hair drier came as a bit of a shock as her captor brushed out her long ponytail under the hot air's caress. In some ways it was like being a princess and having every little thing done for you, except for the fact that she couldn't do it herself. But she enjoyed the feel of his hands touching her hair and combing it out.

The captive girl then felt a rope being draped over her shoulders and behind her neck. The stranger pulled both ends under her arms and tied it off between her shoulder blades, making a kind of harness. He then pulled her bound wrists up and tied them to the harness; crossing them between her shoulder blades as well. It was a bit uncomfortable and she moaned her protest, but the stranger continued to tie her until she could barely move her arms.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.