Summer Project - Cover

Summer Project

Copyright© 2000 by T.S. Fesseln

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A stepbrother begins to live his dream of having his stepsister as a slave while their parents are away on vacation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Alone.

Stephanie knew she was alone, standing there bound, gagged, blind and bare-assed. She was somewhere in her parent's room, but she wasn't sure exactly where. But she knew the stranger had left her here in her own little one-girl prison. Alone.

Her head was enclosed in some latex mask that covered most of her head and face and her lips were sealed behind several swatches of tape. A collar, not unlike a dog's collar, encircled her throat and she could feel the chain leash dangling down between her breasts. Her wrists and arms were sheathed in some sort of lace-up glove behind her back that, try as she might, she could not get even a little slack out of. Lastly, her ankles were cuffed together and her big toes were lashed together with twine.

So she stood there, alone.

The stranger hadn't left her with any instructions. Stephanie had no idea how long she was going to have to stand there or if she would be punished for moving. What he had left her with was the warm afterglow of an orgasm. It lingered in her like a red-coal, wanting to ignite again. And there was nothing she could do about it.

It all had happened so quickly that she really hadn't had a chance to reflect what had happened to her until now. She was being turned into a sex slave, Stephanie was sure of that. The training CD was probably going to be the first of many and she knew was going to be abused again and again until the stranger had had his fill of her bound charms.

This morning's shower did give Stephanie a little hope, however. Being able to wash herself was wonderful. She could finally use her hands for the first time in nearly a day to do something. It was a freedom, though a supervised one. But it was a small freedom none-the-less.

Perhaps taking care of Stephanie was more trying than the stranger thought. She imagined that it was just as tiring shepherding her as it was being herded.

Then there was this morning. THE orgasm. Stephanie wasn't a nun and she enjoyed sex quite a bit, but she had never had an orgasm for that long and that intense. The frustration of her pussy being tickled over a long time and not being able to get herself off was probably one of the reasons for it. But that couldn't be the sole reason.

Perhaps she liked being dominated.

The thought sent a chill through her. No. She was being forced to have sex with this stranger. She was being raped. Yet, she was enjoying the sex, even craving it on most levels. The pleasure she was experiencing now was far more intense than she had ever felt before. It was impossible to ignore. She could never feel that way again without ropes and leather, she was sure of it.

The fact was Stephanie enjoyed being tied-up and dominated. As hard as it was to come to that conclusion, it was a fact that was impossible for Stephanie to escape.

If Stephanie did enjoy being dominated, it didn't change the fact that she was being raped and tortured. She kept telling herself that but the wanton warmness in her stomach told her otherwise.

Then Stephanie realized something else. She needed to go. Her captor hadn't let her use the restroom since before breakfast. It wasn't to the point of peeing all over herself, but she would need to get to the toilet soon. Any punishment for moving wouldn't be a bad as one for soiling herself and her parent's carpet. She was sure of that.

The ankle cuffs were locked together tightly and the string around her toes was taut. An inch was about all she could manage to shuffle. She took a few more hobbled steps, trying to go in one direction. Stephanie figured once she hit a wall or a piece of furniture, she could figure out where in the room she was as navigate from there. She knew the room well enough that she believed she could do it.

It was slow going and the blonde tried to concentrate on the task at hand. But her mind kept wondering back to this morning and she could feel her libido kick-starting her desire again and there was no way to satisfy it.

Focus.

Then her toe hit something. She shuffled a bit more, trying to feel it out with her body and her encased arms. It was cold and tubular and made of metal ... mom's exercise bike! Stephanie now knew where she was. She was in the corner of the bedroom near the window...

The window! That's it. She could stand in front of the window and someone would see her and call the cops.

The captive girl started to shuffle to the window when she felt her foot get tangled in something ... a piece of cloth. She tried to back up a bit but began to lose her balance.

Stephanie screamed a muffled scream as she fell down, taking part of the curtain with her. Luckily, she landed on her butt and didn't hurt her self. She had forgot about the large pillows her mother had strewn in front of the windows 'to lounge on'. Those pillows saved Steph from getting injured more seriously.

Now that she was on the ground, Stephanie found she could scoot around a bit faster. She still needed to go. After that she would try for the window again after kicking the pillows out of the way.

Slowly she used her legs and scooted her butt across the carpet, using her bound arms to guide herself. Eventually she found the bed. All she had to do is follow around it to the other side and wriggle her way to the bathroom door on the opposite wall.

The journey seemed to take forever but finally she was on the other side of the bed. She figured she was about in the center when she wriggled towards where the bathroom doorway was, praying that the door was left open. It didn't take long for her to feel the cool tile on her rear. She had made it to the bathroom.

Pushing herself along, she felt the bidet against her back. Now came the hard part. Stephanie curled her legs under herself and pushed herself into a kneeling position. Using her bound arms, she leveraged herself up and onto the toilet seat. She wiggled a little bit until she was in a better position before relieving herself.

Moving around bound as she was was harder than she had imagined it would be. Stephanie suddenly realized how tired she really was.

Stephanie found the foot pedal flush on the floor and pushed it. The warm water cleaned her as it flushed. It also re-awakened her lust. Stephanie was horny and she could do nothing about it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.