Summer Project - Cover

Summer Project

Copyright© 2000 by T.S. Fesseln

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A stepbrother begins to live his dream of having his stepsister as a slave while their parents are away on vacation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

It was a struggle just to stand after the stranger had untied Stephanie's armbinder from the strap holding her ankles together. The blonde felt as limp as an old rag doll, her strength zapped by the two orgasm she had just had in the past hour. She wobbled and swayed as she stood, feeling the leather straps being buckled again around her knees and thighs.

Jeff's stepsister made a most beautiful slave, even more so in the afterglow of her last cum. A long tangle of blonde hair spilled down over her blindfolded eyes and her ring-gagged mouth seemed to quiver in an erotic kiss. The white of her leather collar and armbinder seemed to gleam against her tanned skin. Her pale nipples were still stiff from pleasure. If there were one thing that did not fit the perfect picture, it would be the fact that she was not a true blonde. The soft curls of her nest were a light brown in color. However, that could be rectified.

Steph felt her captor clip on the leather lead and give it a gentle tug. She hopped in that direction, concentrating on the task at hand rather than the two vibrators still buzzing away within her.

"Did you enjoy that, slave?" the metallically twisted voice of her stepbrother asked.

Stephanie flushed red with embarrassment as she nodded yes. I just murdered her to admit that the pleasures she had just had were the most intense of her young life. Everything she had been told said that rape was a horrible, painful thing that tore at one's soul. However, Steph enjoyed what had just happened and that thought raced through her mind like a blender.

Jeff continued to pull on her leash, moving slowly to the stairs. He noticed a pile of envelopes below the mail slot and made a mental note to look through them in the morning and pay any bills. His parents had left him with several signed checks to do this with as well as several thousand dollars to put into his checking for emergencies. However, he had more important things to look after.

At the foot of the stairs, Jeff stopped and threw his blonde captive over his shoulder. Stephanie squealed in surprise and struggled a bit.

"Stop squirming, slave, or I will drop you."

Stephanie stopped struggling. It was more to try to get comfortable than it was to escape knowing the later was impossible. His shoulder seemed to cut into her stomach as he climbed the stairs and Steph worried that he might loose his footing and they would both come crashing down the stairs. However, that did not happen and at the top of the flight, he swung her off his shoulder and helped her balance herself again in her restraints.

Without a word, Jeff led his captive down the hallway to his parent's bedroom, pausing to enjoy the way his stepsister looked. Her large, pale-nippled breasts jiggled with every little hop she took. He could feel himself harden again looking at her blindfolded form, but reminded himself that he had plenty of time to enjoy her. There were other things to take care of.

Tugging on her leash, Jeff guided her into the bathroom and eased her onto the toilet. Stephanie felt the straps around her ankles and legs being undone. Apparently, it was another bathroom break. It was easier for her to go this second time and the stranger was just as careful cleaning her up with a warm washcloth.

"You need to shower, slave," the intruder said in his electronically distorted voice, "And I have to change your bindings."

The captive blonde listened, nodding slightly.

"If you try to escape, slave, I will kill you quickly but I will also slowly torture your brother to death. Do you understand, slave?"

Stephanie nodded.

"As long as you please me, slave, everything will be okay. No permanent harm will come to you or him. Understand, slave?"

Again, the captive girl nodded. She understood completely what the stranger had just said. As it was, Steph didn't think she had the energy to try to fight or escape. She could try to summon some up, she supposed, but she knew deep down inside that she would fail and that would lead to something much worse for both her and her stepbrother.

One of the things Jeff had gathered for the capture of his stepsister was a package of plastic zip-ties. He realized that these would be perfect for use in showering his slave since he did not want to ruin the leather armbinder or collar. The only thing that might be ruined was her black leather blindfold and Jeff couldn't risk taking it off at this stage of Stephanie's transformation. Perhaps he should look through his parent's collection of bondage gear to see if they had something he could use.

Stephanie let the stranger maneuver her into the shower. Her parents had just re-done their bathroom and the shower was one of those glass-enclosed full body showers. Steph loved it and occasionally snuck a shower in there while her parents were away. She also noticed that there were various hooks and eyebolts set around and she imagined that they were for hanging up and drying clothes or her mother's various loofah sponges. I did not occur to her that they might have a far more kinkier purpose.

Jeff, however, saw how useful they could be and planned on using the bolts to their utmost advantage. He hooked Stephanie's leash to one of the bolts before going to his parent's bondage armoire to see if her could find something a bit more waterproof to blindfold his stepsister with.

The array of bondage gear was astounding. Jeff had not really looked through it carefully. Everything was neatly organized by function. There were gags and restraint straps and collars of all sorts. There was one drawer of various vibrators and dildos and other stimulators. In a drawer on the bottom, one that Jeff really hadn't looked through, he found what he was searching for.

The long drawer was filled with a variety of latex and rubber restraints and clothing. Amongst these was a variety of hoods and one in particular caught his eye. It was a white latex hood that covered all but the wearer's mouth and buckled into place around the neck. There were air holes for breathing through the nose and a hole in back to pull a ponytail through. It was perfect. Taking it, he went back to his captive.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.