Summer Project - Cover

Summer Project

Copyright© 2000 by T.S. Fesseln

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A stepbrother begins to live his dream of having his stepsister as a slave while their parents are away on vacation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Stephanie was weak with the afterglow of her last orgasm. Her whole body felt wrung out with pleasure and she did not think she could endure any more. Yet, the vibrators were still buzzing insider her and she was helpless to stop them.

"Are you ready to eat, Slave?" the metallic voice asked.

Weakly, the blonde nodded yes. Steph hadn't realized how hungry she really was.

Stephanie felt a tug upon her collar, "Come, Slave."

The tied woman wriggled up into a sitting position with difficulty. Not only was she tired from the many orgasm that had torn through her in the last couple hours, but also she was also very tightly bound. Her arms were encased in a white-leather armbinder, which matched her collar, and three black leather belts encircled her legs and ankles. A black leather blindfold and several strips of tape over her mouth completed bindings. To her captor, Stephanie was turning into everything that he dreamed of and more.

With another tug on her lead, Jeff pulled his stepsister up off the couch and to a teetering stance. Stephanie, with her legs bound together and weak from her exertions, was finding it difficult to balance. The only support the blonde girl had was the tension the stranger kept on her leash.

"If you want your meal," the metallic voice droned, "you had better hop to it, Slave."

With that, Stephanie felt a yank on her chain.

Unsteadily, the bound girl took her first hop. It was one thing to jump when you are able to see but quiet another task to do it blindfolded. The only sense of direction she had was where the intruder was pulling her. After a few hops, she got a bit steadier. Soon, she felt the cool wood floor of the dinning room underneath her.

Gently, the stranger guided her before one of the dinning room chairs and eased her down until she was kneeling on the floor in front of it. Next, the man began unbuckling the straps holding her knees and thighs together, but not the one binding her ankles. The twin vibrators were still humming within her, whispering their magic to her very soul as he took the straps away. Last, he lashed her ankles to the end of her armbinder, putting her into a genuflect hogtie.

"If you loose your buzzing friends, slave, you will find out how much pain you can endure," the metallic voice threatened.

The captive blonde woman heard the stranger leave as she knelt there in her bindings. She could smell the spicy aromas of the Chinese dinner that had just been delivered and the pangs of hunger blossomed inside of her. For Stephanie, the whirl of smells and the erotic stirrings within her were an odd but potent blend and she found that she was rocking her hips again, embracing the pulsing vibrator within her.

Jeff noticed that his bound stepsister was thrusting her hips again as she knelt there bound. He watched her there silently as her moans through her gag began to get louder. Despite his warnings, his captive was trying to cum again.

Stephanie screamed into her gag as the intruder viciously pinched both of nipples, sending a wave of pain through her and nearly causing her to fall over.

"I did NOT give you permission to cum!" The electronically twisted voice spat at her.

The blonde girl sobbed as he released her nipples. She really hadn't realized that she was indeed trying to encourage another orgasm. However, the vibrators were continuing their lascivious conjuring within her and she could feel the first roiling of an orgasm building within her despite the fresh pain in her nipples and the stern warning of her captor.

"Do you want me to hurt you?" the voice asked.

Stephanie shook her head no.

"Then do not disobey me, slave. Do you understand?"

The bound blonde nodded.

"Next time, slave, it will be much more painful."

Stephanie nodded again, crying. Her mind was a typhoon of feelings and emotions and thoughts, but foremost was that she did not want to experience any more pain from this man.

"Now, slave, I am going to remove your gag so that you can eat and drink. Any noise that comes out of your mouth will be punishable by extreme pain. I will gag you and throw you into the cellar and I will whip you until you fall unconscious on the cold, cement floor. I will not feed you again for 24 hours and you will wallow in your own piss and shit. Do you understand, slave?"

The bound girl nodded.

Jeff carefully removed the tape gag from his captive's mouth. It stung a bit as it pulled away from her lips, but it wasn't as bad as she had expected. Jeff then pulled out the soaked foam ball from her mouth, setting it on the table.

Stephanie worked her jaws a bit.

"Spread you legs, slave," the stranger commanded.

The blond girl did as she was told to the limits of her restraints. Stephanie could feel the stranger's eyes savoring her every curve and shadow and the thought sent little erotic pulses through her despite what she was being forced to do. The minutes seemed like lifetimes as she waited for the stranger to do something.

Stephanie felt his fingers gently brush through her pubis, touching off a wave of unbidden pleasure.

"Do you want to cum, slave?"

Stephanie moaned and nodded her head.

"Do you want to eat?" the stranger's metallic voice asked.

Again, the bound blonde girl nodded.

"You cannot have both, slave," the voice continued, "Whether you eat or cum is your choice. If you want to eat, open your mouth wide. If you want to cum, thrust your pussy into my hand."

The strangers light tickling through her nest and the ministrations of the vibrators made the choice harder then it should have been. Stephanie felt her passions rising to surface, giving hints of ecstasy to come. In the end, however, she opened up her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.