Summer Project
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2000 by T.S. Fesseln

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A stepbrother begins to live his dream of having his stepsister as a slave while their parents are away on vacation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  



When the vibrator started in her ass, Stephanie first reaction was to push it out of her. But the intruder's promise of punishment overrode her natural repugnance to the device. Then the second vibrator started, humming and twisting in her pussy while the nub against her clit began to buzz. The combination of the two was overwhelming and as the blonde relaxed a bit more, she found that the new sensation in her rear helped stimulate the rest of her, causing her to moan little moans into her gag and to start to rock her hips.

Briefly the captive blonde wondered what the intruder was doing.

Stephanie strained to hear the stranger. She thought she heard him in the kitchen. He was probably on the phone there, but she couldn't make out anything he said. The twin stimulations made it hard for her to focus and she could feel another orgasm beginning to brew inside her. Her moans grew a little more as she lay there, bound.

"Dinner is on its way, slave," Jeff's electronically twisted voice said as he patted her on the head, "I hope you like Chinese. I figure we have about thirty minutes before they delivery boy arrives."

Jeff noticed that his captive stepsister was already starting to hump her hips. Her tan skin contrasted wonderfully with the white leather armbinder and collar and as she lay there, Jeff combed her long, blonde hair back so he could see her blindfolded and tape-gagged face. Hogtied as she was, Stephanie was going nowhere and the cold eye of the camera was going to catch it all.

The girl felt the warm hands of the intruder as he eased her over onto her side. The stranger's hand began to lightly trace over the curves of her body, drawing little circles over her thighs and flat of her stomach and between her breasts. The only place they did not touch was her nipples, still aching from the removed clothespins. Each touch stimulated her more, causing the pleasure inside of her to simmer just a bit more.

"Do you enjoy this, slave?" the metallic voice asked.

Stephanie nodded and mewled her agreement through her gag.

His light touches continued over her body. Then Stephanie felt his lips kiss the bony part of her hip. It was a soft, tender kiss and he repeated it again across her belly. When he came to her navel, she squirmed a bit as his tongue reamed it, tickling her. In his lust, Jeff had almost forgotten just how ticklish certain parts of his stepsister could be.

The intruder's kisses trailed up from her stomach and between her breasts and around her collar. He brushed back her hair and began to nibble at her earlobe, something that drove her absolutely wild. The vibrators were doing their part, especially the one against her clit. The high pitched humming sent wave after wave of pure bliss through her, each one helping the orgasm lurking within her build. Her hips pumped upon the vibrator. As she did this, she bumped the back of the couch and accidentally pushed the anal vibrator deeper inside of her.

It wasn't painful. The feel of the two vibrators humming together inside of her seemed more and more erotic as she felt her pleasure grow. Stephanie would have never guessed just how pleasurable this would be. When she ordered her few toys online, she always quickly clicked over the butt plugs and anal stimulators. She thought how dirty they were and only a true slut would ever use one of those...

Stephanie was now a true slut.

The stranger seemed to know that she was about to cum and just needed a little more stimulation to put her over the brink. His rough tongue licked at one of her nipples, then the other one in turn. Stephanie moaned loudly through her gag.

"You can not cum yet, slave."

Stephanie moaned her frustration. Ecstasy was just a touch or two away yet she could not give into it for fear of pain. Mentally, she tried to force the pending orgasm down deep inside of her, but the more she tried, the more she threatened to boil over into pure heaven.

WHACK!

Stephanie screamed into her gag at the pain as Jeff slapped her thigh.

"Cum, slave, and you will endure more pain than you could possibly imagine."

Stephanie whimpered into her gag. She couldn't stave off cumming forever. Sooner or later it would engulf her and there would be little she could do about it.

Then the doorbell rang.

The intruder stopped his attentions, "Dinner is here, slave, do not roll back over or you will be punished. You may cum, slave, but only while the delivery guy is inside the house. You will not be allowed to cum afterward, slave. Do you understand?"

Stephanie nodded her head quickly, knowing her orgasm was close.

"I am going to leave you then, slave, but keep in mind both the delivery guy and I can keep an eye on you on the TV."

The idea of being seen like this; naked, bound and gagged, mortified Stephanie. It also seemed to fan the flames of her growing desire to cum. Of the two, it looked like the later was going to overcome her embarrassment of the former.

Jeff set down his voice distortion toy he had bought several hours ago and looked out the small window to make sure who it was. Standing there, in a tightly fitting red polo shirt and black slacks was a petite Asian girl holding Stephs and his dinner. It was even better than he had planned.

Jeff opened the door, "Hi, come on in. I need to get the money from the kitchen. How much was it?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.