Summer Project - Cover

Summer Project

Copyright© 2000 by T.S. Fesseln

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A stepbrother begins to live his dream of having his stepsister as a slave while their parents are away on vacation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Nnnnnnuggghhhh!" Jeff's bound stepsister wailed through her tape gag, shaking her head at the same time.

"Did I give you permission to cum, slave?" Jeff's metallic-twisted voice questioned and he stood over Stephanie.

Slowly Stephanie shook her head, tears running down from behind her leather blindfold. She lay on her parent's hallway carpet, her arms sheathed in a white-leather arm binder and her ankles being held apart by a chrome spreader bar. A pair of clothespins had been snapped onto each nipple, torturing her breasts. White medical tape sealed the blonde's lips shut and a white collar encircled her throat. She was anyone's dream slave and right now, that dream slave belonged to her brother, Jeff.

"So, how should I punish you, slave? Perhaps a clothespin on your clit?"

Stephanie screamed NO through her gag.

Jeff knelt down and ran a clothespin over his sister's sex slick lips, nudging it at her pearl.

"You don't want this on your clit, do you, slave?"

The young blonde nodded. Stephanie could just imagine the shear agony that that device would inflict upon her. She would do whatever the stranger wanted as long as he did not do that.

"Do you think I care whether or not you want this snapped onto your clit, slave?"

Stephanie froze, not moving a muscle.

"I will do anything I want to, slave," Jeff continued, "I can give you pleasure..."

The stranger gently slid his finger into Stephanie's moist slit and began to tickle at her already sensitive clit, causing another ripple of pleasure to course through her.

"... Or I can give you pain."

Jeff twisted one of the clothespins on Stephanie's nipples, causing an all-new torrent of pain to grip her body. She writhed in her bonds as Jeff released the clothespin.

"So, slave, what should I do with you?"

Stephanie lay there, sobbing silently awaiting her fate. The stranger was right, he could do anything he wanted to her and she could do little about it.

After a moment, Jeff continued, "I think, slave, I will forgive you this time. You were very good fuck, slave. I want you to continue to fuck me like that. Remember, though, you cannot cum unless I tell you can. If you cum again without my say, I will clip your clit. Hard. Is that understood, slave?"

Stephanie nodded her head, grateful that the stranger would not punish her.

"Stay here, slave."

The blonde heard the intruder walk down the hallway, leaving her there alone. She was too tired to struggle and she really didn't know how close to the stairs she was. Her arms ached and her legs were threatening to cramp. Her stomach was also growling from hunger. Briefly she wondered what was happening to her brother Jeff and whether he was all right or not. Right now, however, Stephanie had to worry about herself. She heard the toilet flush and the footsteps of the intruder returning to her.

"Stand up, slave."

For the young woman, the order might as well had been 'slave, go to the moon.' Stephanie was so physically exhausted she didn't think she could move and if she could move, how the hell was she going to stand up bound as she was.

"Did you hear me, slave?" Jeff asked.

The blonde nodded weakly and slowly started to move her legs so that she could try to sit up. With all the will she could muster, Stephanie grunted through her gag and sat up, propping herself up with her encased arms. The harder part was ahead of her, however. She secretly was glad she was in such good shape from swimming and tennis. It was definitely helping her now.

Stephanie pulled her legs up until the spreader bar rested firmly against the bottom of her thighs. She rested a bit, mentally picturing how she was going to do this.

"I don't have all night, slave," the metallic voice said.

The bound captive rocked herself a bit using her sheathed arms until she was sure she could rock forward to balance on her feet. With a great push, Stephanie strained forward to balance on her feet. She hung there a second; then two. She tried to steady herself, adjusting herself until she was happy that she would not fall over.

Stephanie then slowly stood up, her legs quivering with the effort.

"Good slave," Jeff said, clapping.

Stephanie felt the same kind of elation she felt when she had won a difficult tennis match. Despite everything, she had done it and without any help. It was a small mental victory for her and she grasped at it like a life preserver.

"Slave, thrust your tits out."

Of course, Stephanie did so. The pain the clothespins caused had ebbed away to a dull ache, flaring a bit if she moved and caused them to wobble. The stranger flicked at them now, causing little bolts of pain.

The stranger then unclipped one of the clothespins, then the other.

The numbness went away as soon as the pins came off and was replaced by some more pain. The stranger began to message Stephanie's breasts slowly. Paying attention to her still stiff nipples. Jeff liked her large breasts and the way they looked when his sister thrust them out. Already he could feel himself get hard again, thinking what he could do to his new blonde slave.

Jeff looked at the stairs down the hallway and knew Stephanie would probably hurt herself going down them. The last thing he needed was his new prize to break an arm or leg. It would ruin everything. No, the only way for him to get her downstairs bound as she was was to carry her.

"Slave, stand still."

Jeff knelt down a bit and put his bound sister over his shoulder. He heard her moan a question into her gag, but she didn't thrash around or kick. With Stephanie balanced over his shoulder, he began to carry her down the hall and down the staircase.

The trip down the stairs was a bit uncomfortable with the stranger's shoulder digging into her stomach, but she was glad he did not force her to try the stairs. At the foot of the stairs, he put her down on her feet, propping her against the outside door until she found her footing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.